Profpic

ethereal.otherworldly

Spain

soft n sapphic

dreaming of goddesses, sunflowers and italian sunshine.

on hiatus

Peer Reviews

She's flowing.

PROMPT: Living People

it's an amazing insight into the character - and your prose is lovely. i'm so glad you've come to this website, and i'm excited so see more of your writing!

the three stages of my life & the seven rules of pizzelles

PROMPT: My December Writing Competition 2018

it feels like pain and nostalgia and i am so, so sorry and i hope that your body learns to be okay someday. you are so talented n beautiful and a very very wonderful girl and i know that the pain will ease someday.

Content

PROMPT: Your World in Three Senses

this is a really incredible piece. it's a testament to your writing that while i'm at home sick (rip my nose), i genuinely feel like i'm being transported to the mountains. this is an incredible piece and i'm excited to see more from you.

My Edited Fourth Grade Fantasy Story

all in all it's really well done - though occasionally slightly tedious, the story is so well-developed and fascinating that it flows on despite that. i'm honestly surprised you wrote this so young - i know i couldn't have written something this well at such a young age. really great job, and i absolutely look forward to seeing what kind of incredible writing you'll continue to create as you grow older and more experienced.

asteroid belt

god, i love it. it's so raw and almost shining with passion and love and emotion. incredible job - i'm following you right now !

Powdered Glass

PROMPT: Forward Backward

oof i love it! i can't speak enough good about your use of the metaphors and emotions. it's brief but says all it needs to. there were some points "an impossible question to an answer that was never there" and "this was all you left me" that were a bit confusing or stilted and could have done with some editing. overall, however, the piece is gorgeous and has such strong emotion and beauty. i love it. amazing job.

Ducks, ducks everywhere

PROMPT: Omniscient Lens

fantastic.

Hooliganism: Who Is to Blame for Misbehavior?

PROMPT: Sports Journalism Competition 2017

Very, very good job. Occasionally I felt it a little hard to focus, with the size of the paragraphs, so it might help to maybe cut those up into two or three paragraphs instead of one big one, perhaps when you're introducing a new point or changing the subject. Still, you did incredibly. I'm rooting for you!

astrarche (queen of stars)

incredible. seriously. keep writing.

a guide to loving an artist

it's lovely. please, please keep writing. you are incredibly talented.

When the Sky Closes Tomorrow

PROMPT: Omniscient Lens

I loved the title and thought it was very imaginative and poetic. In general, the story is incredible and I can't wait to see more!

The Prince and The Assassin

It's sweet and sad. Really good.

this love comes from the flowers

amazing. like, seriously. holy shit. incredible.

Who Else?

PROMPT: Omniscient Lens

Good.