Img 0557

Isabella Collins

Hey guys! It's your best girl Izzy here!
I'm fourteen, love to write, hang out with my friends.. though sometimes we do do stupid stuff..
But all that aside..
I write Hamilton, TMNT, Dear Evan Hansen...
Pretty much anything you can think of!
Well, enjoy..
And use your imagination!
My twin brother..
DarkwingDoubloonsexyhobo89 is also a writer
So go check him out!

Img 0557
Default avatar user icon

Isabella Collins (United States) started following vfdjv (United Kingdom)

about 8 hours ago

Img 0557
Patron

Isabella Collins (United States) earned a badge Patron

about 8 hours ago

Img 0557

Isabella Collins (United States) published:

Kozoku: Chapter 3

Kozoku
Chapter 3: Encounter
“Dudes, we're back,” Mikey hollers once we get to the lair.
Jake and I are red faced and panting once we finally catch up to him. 
“How come you didn't tell me anything, I mean, you were adopted by ninjas and your a ninja yourself? I mean, I know it's a stupid question...” Jake says, sounding slightly hurt.
“Jake, I was worried about how you would react..but I never thought you would find out like this..” ...

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 8 hours ago

Img 0557

Kazoku: Chapter 2

Kozoku: A TMNT 
Chapter 2: Suspicions 

“Guys! Leo and Donnie are hurt really bad!” Mikey runs in, his baby blue eyes filled with fear.
I put down the book I'm reading.
“What? How?” 
“They were attacked by a few Foot Ninjas they didn't see coming!” He says panicked.
Just then, Leo and Donnie stumble in, bloodied and bruised like no tomorrow.
“Omigosh!” I take Leo by the arm and lead him over to the couch.
“I-I'm fine, little sister, just--ow!”...

Img 0557
Favoriter

Isabella Collins (United States) earned a badge Favoriter

Img 0557

Isabella Collins (United States) liked 16 Years by Xavier Holston (Canada)

Img 0557
Screenshot 2017 10 08 23 55 32 2

Isabella Collins (United States) started following Xavier Holston (Canada)

Img 0557
1501079968668

Isabella Collins (United States) started following FantasyFutureAuthor13 (United Kingdom)

Img 0557
Moonfromalola avatar 1

Isabella Collins (United States) started following MoonFromAlola (United States)

Img 0557
Tyu1ycf

Isabella Collins (United States) started following WOO0053 (Australia)

Kozoku: Chapter 3

Kozoku
Chapter 3: Encounter
“Jake, I was worried about how you would react..but I never thought you would find out like this..”
“Neither did I..”
I laugh, he's so cute like that..
“Izzy! Jake! What are you waiting for?” Mikey says, eyeing us.
“Oh..nothing.” I say blushing slightly

We head inside and awkward silence between us.
“Woah..” Jake breathes taking in the world around him. His eyes twinkle a bit
“This must be Dude Heaven for you,” I giggle
“It must be, since I'm standing right next to an angel.” He smirks at me, waiting for a response.
I feel my face...

Kazoku: Chapter 2

Kozoku: A TMNT 
Chapter 2: Suspicions 

I put down the book I'm reading.
“What? How?” 
“I-I'm fine, little sister, just--ow!” He clutches his shoulder, his face contorted in pain.
“No you're not, Leo, let Raph bandage you and Donnie up..” I say, smiling a little.
He thinks he can fool me by putting on “The Fearless Leader” mask, but he knows I know when something is wrong.
After Donnie and Leo are patched up, Leo looks up at from where he's laying on the couch.
“Guys, I think it's time we let Isabella go on night patrol with us.”
The...

The Silent Firebrand: Chapter 4

The Silent Firebrand
Chapter 4: Honesty
I walk out of the courthouse, feeling like more of the crushing weight of guilt had been put onto my shoulders. The most terrifying part of that court sentencing wasn't being called up as a witness, or hearing the sentence the judge gave Philip,
"Phillip James Hamilton, for having alcohol possession under the age of twenty-one, and physically assaulting a minor, who is a family member, I hereby sentence you to six months jail time, three months probation."  The judge said in his loud, booming voice.
It was the bang of the gavel, loud and sharp.
The sound that sealed Phillip's fate.
I looked over at Phillip to see his reaction.
The look on his face is something I will never forget. 
His face is buried in his hands, his body heaving..
Is he..
Crying?
He looks up. 
His eyes have gone from a bright green to a dull grey.
The whites of his...

Kazoku-A TMNT Story (Chapter 1)

Kazoku means "Family" in Japanese. 
But what does family really mean?

Well, I'm pretty sure in the day and age we live in, Family can mean a lot of different things to a lot of different people.

To me, it means kicking evil's butt.

My name is Isabella Collins Hamato and this is my story--
"Hey! Izzy! Get in the dojo right now..." my older brother Leo screams at me.
"I'm coming, just give me two seconds!" I call back. 
I put my guitar back on its stand,grab my tessen *, and run into the dojo and sit down next to Mikey, my other brother.
"You're late..Sensei's gonna kill you.." he whispered. 
"I know..."
"What in the world were you doing?" His baby blue eyes go wide with curiosity.
"Just, um...writing a song..?"
"Michaelangelo, stop talking to your sister and pay attention.!" Sensei says.
I'm a little startled by his presecence, but he's practically a God when it comes to...

Barely-In-The-Background-Kind-Of-Guy

“C’mon, Evan it's time to get up, or else you're gonna be late for school,”
Evan moaned and rolled over in bed, annoyed by his mother’s cheerful tone on the the day he'd been dreading the whole summer 
“Can I please have five more minutes, Mom?” He mumbled from under the covers.
He heard her sigh. “Alright, just this once.”
The door closed with a slight squeak. Evan sighed with relief he crawled out from under the covers. He ran a hand through his light brown hair and flopped back against his pillow.
Just like any other kid, he'd hated the first day with a passion. 
But Evan hated it on a much higher level. 
He hated being around all of his classmates and teachers, feeling like he was silently being judged by all of them, all at once.
It was nerve wracking for him. 
That's probably why he didn't have any friends.
The closest thing he'd ever had to...

The Silent Firebrand: Chapter 3

The Silent Firebrand
Chapter 3: Saviors

“Iz, can you hear us..?” 
“Maybe she's dead..”
“She's breathing, dummy..”

I open my eyes, groaning. A bright light flashing in my eyes
“P-please don't..hurt me..I'm begging you, please.” I whisper
“Iz, honey. It's Frances, James, and Georges.” Says the voice, who I can finally recognize as Frances’.

Frances Laurens, James Mulligan and Georges Lafayette are my best friends. We've been together since we could crawl, practically. Our fathers became best friends when they were put in the same squadron during the war in Afghanistan. 

The rest is history.

“Frances,” I croak, managing a tiny smile. I blush a little. I've always liked Frances as something more than a friend.
“Iz..” she kneels beside me, her curly blonde locks falling into her clear blue eyes.
 God, she's beautiful..

“Who did this to you?” Comes James’ gruff voice. 
I feel my eyes fill with tears as I remember everything that happened only a little...

The Silent Firebrand: Chapter 2

The Silent Firebrand

Chapter 2: Consequences 

I run downstairs, still in tears. I cradle the shreds of my notebook, as if it were a fragile baby bird; one false move and it will shatter for good. 
“Mom! Dad!” I call, my voice still shaky.
“Yes?” I hear Dad call back, a bit startled by my voice.
“Dad!” I run into his study where he's sitting at his laptop, his face illuminated by the glow of the screen. His desk is covered in papers like mine but his is a heck of a lot messier.

I gently place the scraps on a cleared space on the desk.
Dad suddenly looks up, a lock of hair from his messy raven black bun falling out of place. He looks down at the scraps, then back up at me.
“Darling, what is it that I'm looking at, exactly?” He says it gently, as if I'm a patient in a mental hospital.
“Well, that before...

The Silent Firebrand: Chapter 1

"Dangit, Isabella! Why can't you talk for yourself like I can?!" My brother Phillip roars, his green eyes blazing. His hair, which is always neatly kept , is messy and unkempt. 

I back away, shaking. My hazel eyes can't meet his. My wavy brown hair falls into my eyes. 

"I-I'm not like you, Phillip. I'm different."  I manage to whisper. I clutch my notebook to my chest. My notebook is my safe haven. A place where I can feel myself, where I can sink in. I've created my own universe. A place where I can actually control what happens.

"Of course you're different, we're all different! But you're a Hamilton! You have a reputation to withhold" He screams. He slams the old dented mahogany desk in the corner of my room, it it covered in piles and piles of loose leaf papers. 

"Just because I'm a Hamilton doesn't mean I have to live up to everyone's standards. I'm only a...

Living in Music

MY SHOT!

Let's start at the very beginning..

When I was born, I was barely alive. The doctors gave my parents little chance that I would be able to walk or talk. I would never have a normal life. My parents called this time of their lives "the dark ages" and I don't blame them. 
" I imagine death so much it feels more like a memory. 
When's it gonna get me? in my sleep, seven feet ahead of me..."

Thankfully, my brother and I can walk and talk just like any other kid, but I was the luckier one. I only have a mild leg disability while my twin brother faces life without perefrial vision, which makes his life so much harder.
We were considered miracle children to all of Colombia but to our quaint town of Wellesley Massachusetts we were considered part of a circus freak show.
I remember one time a few years ago while I was still in...

Two Hundred Years Ago

Throwback

All I can say is that my town used to be a helluva lot smaller during the 1800s.
Everybody knows in small town, rumors go around fast. But that doesn't really make a difference because in my school rumors about "who's going with who" and "did you see what she was wearing?!"spread even quicker than a poison ivy rash on a hot day. The vivid thing I can really imagine is the thought of the Town Square which would probably be filled with many little shops, just as it is now. The road would always have carriages racing down the street filled with rich passengers worried that they are going to be late for tea at a friends' house. On the field where the church is now, there would be many vendors setting up their stands for the market day, in the area where my school is there would probably only be a one room school house, with kids rushing from...

The Two Untouchables: Vol. 1

THE TWO UNTOUCHABLES
BY ISABELLA C. COLLINS

CHAPTER ONE : AN UNLIKELY FRIENDSHIP IS FORMED
“RUN, ZINNIA! RUN! DON’T LET-- them… get to---you..” All Zinnia could hear was high pitched scream of her brother Ren, before he was attacked-- and killed by the Insiders. Her bare feet were blistered and sore from running for such a long time, her hair, long and dark was tangled and matted. Her blue eyes were red and from puffy crying. Her frock was torn from getting snagged on the vines of the rainforest. Fatigued with sorrow, Zinnia stopped at a mango tree to think about what had happened just moments ago. Why had it had to have been her brother to die? Why not her? As Zinnia was pondering upon this, she heard a earsplitting shriek. Then the sound of a laser gun....

The Two Untouchables: Vol. 1

OUTSIDERS
BY ISABELLA C. COLLINS

“RUN, ZINNIA! RUN! DON’T LET-- them… get to---you..” All Zinnia could hear was high pitched scream of her brother Ren, before he was attacked-- and killed by the Insiders. Her bare feet were blistered and sore from running for such a long time, her hair, long and dark was tangled and matted. Her blue eyes were red and from puffy crying. Her frock was torn from getting snagged on the vines of the rainforest. Fatigued with sorrow, Zinnia stopped at a mango tree to think about what had happened just moments ago. Why had it had to have been her brother to die? Why not her? As Zinnia was pondering upon this, she heard a earsplitting shriek. Then the sound of a laser gun. Zinnia jumped up, her  what if it was a bat creature, hungry for the flesh of humans? Or maybe it was just a squadron of Insider soldiers, patrolling the land ....

Isabella Collins's 3 Likes

16 Years by Xavier Holston

Published 8 days ago

Wrangling Thoughts (24) by RedWriter

Published about 1 month ago

8 Likes from Others

MY SHOT!

Liked by 5 people

The Two Untouchables: Vol. 1

Liked by 1 person

Pro reviewer

You've now submitted over five reviews!

Earned 29 days ago

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned about 1 month ago

Follower

You're following over five other writers.

Earned about 1 month ago

Supporter

You're following over 10 other writers right now.

Earned about 1 month ago

Admirer

You've followed over twenty other writers!

Earned 11 days ago

Patron

You're following over thirty other writers!

Earned about 8 hours ago

Leader

You're being followed by over five other writers!

Earned about 1 month ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned about 1 month ago

Prolific

You really are prolific - you've published over ten pieces already.

Earned 4 days ago

Favoriter

Love your work - you've read and favorited over ten pieces published by others

Earned 3 days ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned about 1 month ago

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Competitor inactive

It's as easy as entering a competition to earn this badge.

Good neighbor inactive

Be a good neighbor - add a profile image and write a short biography.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.