Elizabeth

Peer Reviews

Lambert King Leopold

PROMPT: Imperialism in the Congo

Actual Review: Okay, so the guided questions don't really help me with these though I will answer them the best I can for you. :) This was beautifully written- which isn't surprising since you wrote it. I loved how you started this essay in how you saw the world, and how much you enjoyed the book. From what I am getting from your writing is that the novel, though intriguing, didn't change your view of the human world. You have a great beginning and I can't wait until you finish this piece. There isn't much to pick apart-- so there isn't anything really I don't like. Except the "Joseph Conrad" just hanging out there but I'm sure you'll fix that as well.

unknown

Human Nature and the metaphysical complexities of the soul.

PROMPT: Imperialism in the Congo

Actual review: These guiding questions aren't really helping me with the review and so I am not going to be using them much. I'm going to help you though. This is only the beginning. Though, I am very impressed with how you opened it. It is beautifully written, and I can definitely say that you sound like you're going in the right direction. . . however I'm not sure what the direction is. I look forward in seeing this essay completed. Remember to fulfill the guided questions. There wasn't much to say because there wasn't enough to read. I believe you are more than capable. Good luck and happy writing.

unknown