Parzival

Swiggity Swoogity

Default avatar user icon
Self editor

Parzival (United States) earned a badge Self-Editor

Default avatar user icon
1
1

Parzival (United States) published:

The Wish

There was once a man that loved salad. He loved salad so much he went on a quest to become one. He journeyed far and wide, searching for something that would turn him into a salad, but alas, there was nothing. He quit this search for many years, when one day he found what he needed.
    He researched for quite some time until he came across the logical location of the Salad God, Mount Caesar. The...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Default avatar user icon
3
1

Parzival (United States) published:

The Wish

He went to Mount Caesar, where he hiked to the top. The journey took many days, but he made it...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Default avatar user icon
Publisher

Parzival (United States) earned a badge Publisher

Default avatar user icon
2

Parzival (United States) published:

No Escape

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition

As their emergency-pod flew through space, the crew was running out of oxygen. They had no choice but to take the risk and go back to Earth. Earth was closer than Mars, but if they went back to Earth, they'd fail the Mars exploration mission, which was going to most likely get them fired. But they had no choice. They had to get back home. Maybe they could get supplies and restart the mission. They headed towards Earth....

Seeking Peer Reviews

Open Prompt

The Wish

He researched for quite some time until he came across the logical location of the Salad God, Mount Caesar. The man just assumed the Salad God was there because the mountain had the same name as a type of salad. The journey was long and hard. He first had to make sure he had the money to even take the trip to he needed to Mount Caesar. He finally saved up enough money to get a one way ticket to New Hampshire, the homeland of Mount Caesar. He got to New Hampshire and got a ride to Mount Caesar, where...

Open Prompt

The Wish

He went to Mount Caesar, where he hiked to the top. The journey took many days, but he made it to the top. Waiting for him was the Salad God.
    "Congratulations! You have found me! I shall now grant you one wish. What do you wish for?" the Salad God asked.
    The man told the Salad God his wish, and the Salad God granted it. But the Salad God had a much more sinister plan. He turned the man into a salad, and then when the man realized his mistake, (that mistake being he forgot salads...

Flash Fiction Competition

No Escape

As their emergency-pod flew through space, the crew was running out of oxygen. They had no choice but to take the risk and go back to Earth. Earth was closer than Mars, but if they went back to Earth, they'd fail the Mars exploration mission, which was going to most likely get them fired. But they had no choice. They had to get back home. Maybe they could get supplies and restart the mission. They headed towards Earth. On their way, debris hit their pod, forcing them out. They flew out into space, with no way of getting home. 

No Likes Yet

Parzival doesn't have any likes yet.

3 Likes from Others

The Wish

Liked by 1 person

The Wish

Liked by 3 people

No Escape

Liked by 2 people

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned 10 days ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned 23 days ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Competitor inactive

It's as easy as entering a competition to earn this badge.

Favoriter inactive

Get favoriting - read and favorite over ten pieces published by others to earn this badge.

Follower inactive

Follow over five other writers and you'll get a badge for your efforts.

Good neighbor inactive

Be a good neighbor - add a profile image and write a short biography.

Leader inactive

Become a leader of the pack when over five other writers start following you.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Prolific inactive

Publish over ten different pieces to be truly prolific!

Reviewer inactive

Just write and submit a review to become a reviewer. Get to it!

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.

2 Followers

ARS7 ARS7
Fidgetsally Fidgetsally

Parzival isn't following anyone yet.