mysterious_writer13

I am 13 years old. I love to read and write. Mostly poetry. I am working on a book right now. I usually would write about my life story, i hope you like what i have posted! Edgar Allan Poe is life.

BE YOU. don't change so everyone will love you. change so you could love you!

Default avatar user icon
Profpic

mysterious_writer13 (United States) started following existing loudly (United States)

about 6 hours ago

Default avatar user icon
Img 5398

mysterious_writer13 (United States) started following Danielle Remlap (United States)

about 6 hours ago

Default avatar user icon

mysterious_writer13 (United States) published:

Obliteration Forest

Deep in the unilluminated forest lies the departed bodies. Zoey stands in the middle of them. Looking around, the smell lingering. She sees her parents in the distance. "Mom!? Dad!?" she ran to them. Out of nowhere blood covers there body and they slowly rot in front of her...Zoey watches startled. Tears streams down her face. Her parents mouths widen, their howling screams fill the forest. The bodies slowly sit up, joining her parents booming scream. The screams filling her...

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 6 hours ago

Default avatar user icon

Obliteration Forest

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 6 hours ago

Default avatar user icon
1

Shooting Star

The shooting star is where her wish lies. Ana Lucia wished upon a star. It glistened in the moonlight. she slowly looked up at the shooting star and said her wish, "I wish....for..." she stopped. What do I wish for? Can I wish for more than one thing? What do I want most? Her eyes flutter shut so she wouldn't have to look at the polluted water, brown grass, and old tree that looked  as if it was gonna crash...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Default avatar user icon

Shooting Star

The shooting star is where her wish lies. Ana Lucia wished upon a star. It glistened in the moonlight. she slowly looked up at the shooting star and "I wish....for..." she stopped. what do i wish for? can i wish for more than one thing? what do i want most? Her eyes flutter shut so she wouldn't have to look at the polluted water, brown grass, and old tree that looked  as if it was gonna crash down soon. She...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Default avatar user icon
Img 4868

mysterious_writer13 (United States) started following WhiltiernaWolfLord (United States)

Default avatar user icon
Screenshot 2017 09 16 15 43 13 2

mysterious_writer13 (United States) started following foxmillionaire! (Canada)

Default avatar user icon
6

Depression Kills

I'm dead. Not physically, but mentally. The evil monster, also known as depression has killed me. It has killed the human being inside me. Crushed every single joyful smile i could ever spare. Completely destroyed my soul and happiness. The human being inside me banging on the walls slowly begging for help, begging for light, a way out. The scars reappearing every day. Trying to gather my strength and kill the monster. Defeated. I have lost the battle but i...
Seeking Peer Reviews

Default avatar user icon
7196530881dbabae4a8b4bc56c34b1fe  princess crown tattoos princess crowns

mysterious_writer13 (United States) started following Nika (United States)

Obliteration Forest

Deep in the unilluminated forest lies the departed bodies. Zoey stands in the middle of them. Looking around, the smell lingering. She sees her parents in the distance. "Mom!? Dad!?" she ran to them. Out of nowhere blood covers there body and they slowly rot in front of her...Zoey watches startled. Tears streams down her face. Her parents mouths widen, their howling screams fill the forest. The bodies slowly sit up, joining her parents booming scream. The screams filling her ears. She darts into the forest away from the incarnated bodies. The further she ran the quieter they got. She comes to a stop standing underneath a beautiful tree. The only magnificent thing standing in the forest. She puts her hand on her knees and started panting heavily. "w...what is happening?" She asks herself. It was soon turning night and she noticed millions and millions of stars filling the sky. Lighting up the night. This place was absolutely beautiful a night....

Obliteration Forest

Deep in the unilluminated forest lies the departed bodies. Zoey stands in the middle of them. Looking around, the smell lingering. She sees her parents in the distance. "Mom!? Dad!?" she ran to them. Out of nowhere blood covers there body and they slowly rot in front of her...Zoey watches startled. Tears streams down her face. Her parents mouths widen, their howling screams fill the forest. The bodies slowly sit up, joining her parents booming scream. The screams filling her ears. She darts into the forest away from the incarnated bodies. The further she ran the quieter they got. She comes to a stop standing underneath a beautiful tree. The only magnificent thing standing in the forest. She puts her hand on her knees and started panting heavily. "w...what is happening?" She asks herself. It was soon turning night and she noticed millions and millions of stars filling the sky. Lighting up the night. This place was absolutely beautiful a...

Shooting Star

The shooting star is where her wish lies. Ana Lucia wished upon a star. It glistened in the moonlight. she slowly looked up at the shooting star and said her wish, "I wish....for..." she stopped. What do I wish for? Can I wish for more than one thing? What do I want most? Her eyes flutter shut so she wouldn't have to look at the polluted water, brown grass, and old tree that looked  as if it was gonna crash down soon. She always visited the lake with her parents until they died from the war. She thinks "I wish for peace and my parents to come back." she knew she would never get the wish, but it wouldn't have hurt to try. Ana Lucia's eyes slowly opened and she noticed, Fire flies flooding the area, The beautiful clear water sparkled as the moonlight hit it. She sat there in the grass under a beautiful blossom tree. The sounds of...

Shooting Star

The shooting star is where her wish lies. Ana Lucia wished upon a star. It glistened in the moonlight. she slowly looked up at the shooting star and "I wish....for..." she stopped. what do i wish for? can i wish for more than one thing? what do i want most? Her eyes flutter shut so she wouldn't have to look at the polluted water, brown grass, and old tree that looked  as if it was gonna crash down soon. She always visited the lake with her parents until they died from the war. She thinks "I wish for piece and my parents to come back." she knew she would never get the wish, but it wouldn't have hurt to try. Ana Lucia's eyes slowly opened and she noticed, Fire flies flooding the area, The beautiful clear water sparkled as the moonlight hit it. She sat there in the grass under a beautiful blossom tree. The sounds of war died out...

Depression Kills

I'm dead. Not physically, but mentally. The evil monster, also known as depression has killed me. It has killed the human being inside me. Crushed every single joyful smile i could ever spare. Completely destroyed my soul and happiness. The human being inside me banging on the walls slowly begging for help, begging for light, a way out. The scars reappearing every day. Trying to gather my strength and kill the monster. Defeated. I have lost the battle but i continue to fight. Harming myself to kill the monster, but i will always be defeated..

Depression kills. Depression destroys. Depression is like gum on a shoe, It sticks to you. Never leaving your side. Watching you suffer. Your misery making it stronger. The cure non existent. Taking pills just blow the monster away, not get rid of it. Once you are depressed, you forever remain broken. No matter how much someone or something makes you happy you, you will...

Build Bridges Not Walls

Its' hard to tell when the tears will dry, the scars will fade, and if the pain will disappear. The questions like a tornado, rotating around in my head. When will I find happiness? why did god take her away? What's my purpose? Why does he love me? When will the pain go away? I always wonder about everything. I always have questions about everything. Why am i so depressed all the time? Why are the people that roam the earth so cruel? Am I a good person?

I wish I had a answer for all of them. Mostly to why people are just so cruel. Why some people think they are better than everyone else just because they have better stuff, or are more wealthy, or because they have a better house or a house at all. People who complain about not getting what they want when there are people out in the world homeless, starving, abused,...

A letter for you

Ariel, even though it's pointless to even write about you because you'll never see these, it still feels like you are looking over my shoulder reading these. They make me feel like you are here with me. I can not think about you without crying. Without wanting to scream at the top of my lungs. I can't do it anymore. I miss you too much. One day i'll be in heaven with you. I miss the days were we would laugh and play around with each other. When you used to babysit me it was the best days ever. I could barely go to your house without wanting to run up to your room and cry on your bed. I can't even go back to the old trailer where you babysat us without wanting to cry. Too many memories. You are everywhere but nowhere at the same. I feel like sometimes at night i feel you holding my hand. I...

A letter for you

Ariel, even though it's pointless to even write about you because you'll never see these, it still feels like you are looking over my shoulder reading these. They make me feel like you are here with me. I can never not think about you without crying. Without wanting to scream at the top of my lungs. I can't do it anymore. I miss you to much. one day i'll be in heaven with you. I miss the days were we would laugh and play around with each other. When you used to babysit me it was the best days ever. I could barely go to your house without wanting to run up to your room and cry on your bed. I can't even go back to the old trailer where you babysat us without wanting to cry. Too many memories. You are everywhere but nowhere at the same. I feel like sometimes at night i feel you holding my hand....

I'm Sorry

I messed up. i am truly sorry. Ariel is now dead and i didn't even go to her funeral. It felt so unreal when she died. i am sorry Ariel that I didn't go to your funeral. I was too scared to. I knew if i went I would have grabbed you out of your casket and try to shake you awake and cry and never stop. I was waiting for this all to be a joke and you pop out of your casket and yell "i'm okay!" i wished it so much. I even went on your facebook to look through your profile wishing it was a dream. Begging to myself that you were really alive and not dead. Wanting you to just hug me one last time before you go. please come back to me. the only hug i got from you was in my dream when you said everything will be alright. Nothing will be the same...

R.I.P ARIEL

Why does it hurt? My heart torn and broken. Pieces of my heart all over the ground. My tears flooding the room. Why does it feel wrong? Why does everything I do feel wrong? I feel its my fault she is dead but I know its not. I lost my best friend. She meant the world to me. But now I know there is a god because a light shined from the sky on the scene of the accident. God exists. I love you Ariel I'm sorry about what happened to you. you were my best friend. you were murdered and i want the person that killed you dead but i know if i said that out loud you'd wake up and smack me for talking like that. You may not ever read this but I know you know how I feel. I know you will always remain in my heart. I love you Ariel.

R.I.P ARIEL

Why does it hurt? My heart torn and broken. Pieces of my heart all over the ground. My tears flooding the room. Why does it feel wrong? Why does everything I do feel wrong? I feel its my fault she is dead but I know its not. I lost my best friend. She meant the world to me. But now I know there is a god because a light shined from the sky on the scene of the accident. God exists. I love you Ariel I'm sorry about what happened to you. You may not ever read this but I know you know how I feel. I know you will always remain in my heart. I love you Ariel.

crush

i don't know how to feel at the moment. i lost everything i could ever love. but i realized something, he was a jerk. he hurt me everyday, and i still have a family that loves me so thats good. i have a weird feeling in my stomach everytime i talk to one of my best friends. he is so sweet and treats me right. im afraid ill loose the friendship. but at the same time if we did even date our friendship would make our love stronger. he buys me things calls me the cutest things. how could i not like that? he might even come over to my house so we can go to the mall for food. he said he did have a question? what is the question, i wonder...

Forever Broken

i screwed it up. i pushed away the only person that actually made me happy. i ruined my chance to have a future with him. he was the love of my life and i pushed him away. i snapped at him for the littlest things. i was only doing it to protect my feelings. now he thinks i am a terrible person and that i don't love him because i didn't fight for him. i did, he is worth every battle but i wasn't into the fight. i miss him. he is the love of my life. i never felt this way about anyone before except for one person. but he is everything i could ever ask for. the poem i wrote for him soaked in my tears. i pushed him away so i could protect him from getting hurt by me. but instead i hurt him and myself. i don't deserve someone as great as him. he deserves everything...

Life Is A Pain

i sit in the rain
thinking life is a pain
i have been hit by a hurricane

of hatred and misery
all the betrayal and backstabbing
all the attacking and harassing 

the wars and hatred
depression and cancer
it is all a pain

why can't i ever find peace?
why cant we all just love each other?
asked and answered we don't get what we want

life gives and takes
snatching from your hands
life is a thief

life is a pain
it is filled with hatred
i try to stay confident

but end up broken
and you wonder why i don't trust
life is a pain

and it will will never be anything else
but a disappointment

Ocean Blue

oh ocean blue
have i ever had my eyes on you?
have i ever noticed you?

have i ever noticed how free you are?
oh ocean blue
i call out to you

you sway free 
as i stay in this burden
we call life

you flow free
not having to worry about a thing
oh ocean blue

i summon you
let me join you
let me swim free

oh ocean blue
wait for me
and ill wait for you

Forever Alone

drowning in a ocean
of people
nobody to hug

nobody to love
lost in the dark
nowhere to be found

wanting to be found
in the darkness
someone save me

help save whats left of me
help me
before i fall apart

Darkness

i hide in the in the darkness
waiting for the light
I stare into the night

and try to fight
the monsters away
but there is no way out

trapped forever
in a bottomless pit
all the knives stabbing me in the back

as i fought
the darkness drowning me
i lie down

and give up
drowning in my own regret

House

i hate this place
with my heart and soul
wanting to leave

this hell hole
drowning in my tears
awakening in my fears

feeling my sins
surround me
waiting for me to mess up again

watching my every move
lurking as i mess up
screaming and crying for help

nobody listening
nobody caring
i hate this house

no love at all
just nightmares
and bad things

Blossom Tree

Beyond the forest
lies a blossom tree
the sun shines softly

upon the small tree
pink and white flowers growing slowly
other trees big and tall

strong and confident
but that one tree
lies in the silence

of the forest
it's absence not missed
to the other trees

his presence not noticeable
his only wish
is to be noticed

the beautiful blossom tree
in the middle of the forest
lost and alone

mysterious_writer13's 2 Likes

R.I.P ARIEL by mysterious_writer13

Published 28 days ago

The Ancient by VampireSmiley37

Published about 2 months ago

18 Likes from Others

Shooting Star

Liked by 1 person

Ocean Blue

Liked by 3 people

Build Bridges Not Walls

Liked by 1 person

Depression Kills

Liked by 6 people

A letter for you

Liked by 1 person

Help

Liked by 3 people

R.I.P ARIEL

Liked by 1 person

I'm Sorry

Liked by 2 people

love yourself

Liked by 1 person

Tired

Liked by 1 person

R.I.P ARIEL

Liked by 1 person

crush

Liked by 1 person

Forever Broken

Liked by 1 person

Life Is A Pain

Liked by 1 person

Depression

Liked by 2 people

Blossom Tree

Liked by 4 people

House

Liked by 1 person

My Life

Liked by 1 person

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned 28 days ago

Follower

You're following over five other writers.

Earned about 1 month ago

Supporter

You're following over 10 other writers right now.

Earned about 1 month ago

Admirer

You've followed over twenty other writers!

Earned about 1 month ago

Leader

You're being followed by over five other writers!

Earned 27 days ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned about 1 month ago

Prolific

You really are prolific - you've published over ten pieces already.

Earned about 1 month ago

Popular penman

Very nicely done - you've got over ten favorites.

Earned 28 days ago

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Competitor inactive

It's as easy as entering a competition to earn this badge.

Favoriter inactive

Get favoriting - read and favorite over ten pieces published by others to earn this badge.

Good neighbor inactive

Be a good neighbor - add a profile image and write a short biography.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Reviewer inactive

Just write and submit a review to become a reviewer. Get to it!

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.