mysterious_writer13

I am 13 years old. I love to read and write. Mostly poetry. I am working on a book right now. I usually would write about my life story, i hope you like what i have posted! Edgar Allan Poe is life.

BE YOU. don't change so everyone will love you. change so you could love you!

Default avatar user icon
Default avatar user icon

mysterious_writer13 (United States) started following Dilemmaemma (Germany)

about 11 hours ago

Default avatar user icon
Binary code icon 2

mysterious_writer13 (United States) started following Glytch Montoya (United States)

about 11 hours ago

Default avatar user icon
2
1

mysterious_writer13 (United States) published:

Stay Away

I pushed you away
you come crawling back
why haven't you left?

Stay away
stay away from the skeletons 
in my closet

Stay away from me
if i hurt you you'll flee
why won't you leave?

Go away
stay away
listen to me

The more you stay
the more you get hurt
just please, stay away

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 12 hours ago

Default avatar user icon
1

Lied

You said you loved me
you lied
you said you cared for me

You lied to me
you said the opposite of what you meant
I love you

I thought you loved me too
carriage rides
romantic walks in the park

You didn't mean that?
you weren't serious?
you broke me

All you did wa laugh
you moved on
why can't I?

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 12 hours ago

Default avatar user icon
2

ANGEL

She chose me
to protect
chasing away the nightmares

Fighting away the creatures
that roam the night
kissing me goodnight

My guardian angel has the most
magnificent golden wings
her blue eyes glistening

In the moonlight
Whispering in my ear
"goodnight love"

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 12 hours ago

Default avatar user icon
1

Watch Out

Watch out for them
for the creatures
out of sight

Hiding in the night
wanting to fight
watch out

Look under your bed
for the deadly creatures
hiding

Waiting for you to give up
stay strong
watch out

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 13 hours ago

Default avatar user icon
1

Nightmares

Nightmares
follow me
haunting my soul

Haunting my dreams
pushing me down
not letting me sleep

Peacefully through the night
little pieces
of me

Shattering
piece by piece
every night and day

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 13 hours ago

Default avatar user icon
1

Heartbroken

I'm heartbroken
you've spoken the truth
you broke my heart

and smashed it in two
can't you see?
don't you care?

I awoken in my tears 
tissues and regret flooding my room
death, here take me away

take away my misery
take away my injuries
take away my past

make me feel wanted
make me feel loved
make me feel trusted

i'm heartbroken 
I have awoken
in true life

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 13 hours ago

Default avatar user icon
1

Holding Back

I try to hide 
in the crowd
I don't trust

I don't talk to anyone
when I do
I get hurt

regretting trusting people
holding back my pain and tears
with a smile on my face

sadness hiding behind my smile
walking through life with knives
stabbing me in the back

My smile blinding everyone
fooling everybody
except me

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 13 hours ago

Default avatar user icon

Holding Back

I try to hide
in the crowd
I don't trust

I don't talk to anyone
when I do
I get hurt

regretting trusting people
holding back my pain and tears
with a smile on my face

sadness hiding behind my smile
walking through life with knives
stabbing me in the back

My smile blinding everyone
fooling everybody
except me

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 13 hours ago

Stay Away

I pushed you away
you come crawling back
why haven't you left?

Stay away
stay away from the skeletons 
in my closet

Stay away from me
if i hurt you you'll flee
why won't you leave?

Go away
stay away
listen to me

The more you stay
the more you get hurt
just please, stay away

Lied

You said you loved me
you lied
you said you cared for me

You lied to me
you said the opposite of what you meant
I love you

I thought you loved me too
carriage rides
romantic walks in the park

You didn't mean that?
you weren't serious?
you broke me

All you did wa laugh
you moved on
why can't I?

ANGEL

She chose me
to protect
chasing away the nightmares

Fighting away the creatures
that roam the night
kissing me goodnight

My guardian angel has the most
magnificent golden wings
her blue eyes glistening

In the moonlight
Whispering in my ear
"goodnight love"

Watch Out

Watch out for them
for the creatures
out of sight

Hiding in the night
wanting to fight
watch out

Look under your bed
for the deadly creatures
hiding

Waiting for you to give up
stay strong
watch out

Nightmares

Nightmares
follow me
haunting my soul

Haunting my dreams
pushing me down
not letting me sleep

Peacefully through the night
little pieces
of me

Shattering
piece by piece
every night and day

Heartbroken

I'm heartbroken
you've spoken the truth
you broke my heart

and smashed it in two
can't you see?
don't you care?

I awoken in my tears 
tissues and regret flooding my room
death, here take me away

take away my misery
take away my injuries
take away my past

make me feel wanted
make me feel loved
make me feel trusted

i'm heartbroken 
I have awoken
in true life

Holding Back

I try to hide 
in the crowd
I don't trust

I don't talk to anyone
when I do
I get hurt

regretting trusting people
holding back my pain and tears
with a smile on my face

sadness hiding behind my smile
walking through life with knives
stabbing me in the back

My smile blinding everyone
fooling everybody
except me

Holding Back

I try to hide
in the crowd
I don't trust

I don't talk to anyone
when I do
I get hurt

regretting trusting people
holding back my pain and tears
with a smile on my face

sadness hiding behind my smile
walking through life with knives
stabbing me in the back

My smile blinding everyone
fooling everybody
except me

Nobody

He steals the attention from me
watching me bleed
watching me cry

Prying my life
from my hands
twenty-four hour talking

on the phone
about how he fails
about how he mistreats

sitting in bed 
crying for help
nobody listening

nobody helping
nobody praying
nobody to lean on

All Alone

I drown in my tears
awakening in my fears
cuts covering my figure

My past lingers
everyday I get sicker and sicker
of my past and future

Feeling alone
I sit on my throne
watching everyone leave

Letting them stab me in the back
with their hatred and lies
my screams for help fading

In the distance of the darkness
my fears drowning me
in my sleep

All alone
in this world
of antagonism and misery

Glass

I'm fragile and frail
Hard as a rock
Weak like glass

There's voices inside my head saying
"You'll never make it"
A piece of me

Breaking away
Wishing I could be stronger
Pieces of me falling apart

Looking in the shards of glass
Seeing my reflection
Wishing I was different

The Maze of Life

I feel like a lost mouse running around a maze field with mouse traps, every turn could kill me or even save me. I could either get hurt or be surprised. Life is filled with mysterious. It's impossible to plan the future when you don't know what your fate is. It's like i'm trying to find a way out but I have a person on one side of the maze and another on the other side, each telling me to come there way. Not even knowing what to do I just stand there looking like an idiot. I hide the pain behind my bright smile. I hide the truth behind my regret. Am I even real? Am I just completely broken? Even if something does make me happy one day I will always and forever remain broken.

The Maze of Life

The Maze of Life

Silent tears

I try to hold them in. Hold in the pain, and the sorrow. Drowning in my own regret. My lungs screaming for air. Wishing I could be happy for once. Wishing I didn't lose my parents. My tears flooding my cheeks. Sitting silently, crying my life away. Everyone knows silent tears hold the loudest pain.

There are always two sides to every story

She lied to me. I called her my sister. She told me she loved me. I grew up with five brothers, so finally having a step sister felt amazing. I loved having her as my sister. We always did stupid things, like, made up games, we had our own handshake, and whenever we thought one of us was lying we would hold out her finger and we would sister swear. If we didn't it was obvious we were lying about something. We even had spa nights and our own show. We told each other everything. We always did everything together. When she had Pheumonia I took care of her, when I dislocated my knee she took care of me. We were both thicker than thieves. You think someone is completely great until one day they turn around and stab you in the back. You would think you feel safe until that one person you love deeply turns around stabbing you...

I Miss You

I miss the way her laugh brought me joy. The way she could easily make you beam when you are upset. I miss Ariel. I miss her more than anything. It has been two months since her death. I know it's pointless to even write about her because she won't even see it, But it just makes me feel better. I just wanted you to know not one day, not one second passes by without me thinking about you. Your simple smile could light up my world. Tears tumbling down my cheeks once I think about you. I miss the way you were so playful and silly. I miss the way you would help me braid my hair because i didn't know how to. The way you had a struggle brushing your long beautiful brown hair.
    The way you would tell the corniest jokes ever. I just miss you. Ariel, please come back. Come back for one day and give...

Homeless

His sign held up above his head. His eyes begging for mercy. "homeless, I have two children. Please help" The sign said. I quiver in sadness. Feeling bad for him. Seeing cars past him everyday. He was there, in front of Walmart everyday. Each time a car passed by his frown grew. I was one of those people. I am poor, I have no house, no money, barely any food. I was lucky enough to be staying with my brother and mom in her friends house. But he had nothing. Not even coat to shelter him from the frosty air. Not one little crumb of food. Not a inconsiderable amount of water for him to drink. My heart deflated. One day my mom and I were driving home and I see him out there, on the sidewalk. "Mom stop real quick I need to give him something" 
    "No! I am going to be late for my appointment." She...

I Miss You

Homeless

I Miss You

She lied to me. I called her my sister. She told me she loved me. I grew up with five brothers, so finally having a step sister felt amazing. I loved having her as my sister. We always did stupid things, like, made up games, we had our own handshake, and whenever we thought one of us was lying we would hold out her pinky and we would sister swear. If we didn't it was obvious we were lying about something. We even had spa nights and our own show. We told each other everything. We always did everything together. When she had Pheumonia I took care of her, when I dislocated my knee she took care of me. We were both thicker than thieves. You think someone is completely great until one day they turn around and stab you in the back. You would think you feel safe until that one person you love deeply turns around stabbing you...

Who Am I?

You may wonder who I am. "Who is this person writing on write the world?" Who are you?". "Why do you write anonymously?" All very great questions. But only one I can answer, I remain Anonymously because I fear people who don't like my writings. I am afraid of the insults that come my way. It all just terrifies me. All the insults and what I go through would just make everything worse. I am forced to fake a smile everyday. Even if you wanted to know who I was I could never answer that. I don't even know who I am..I don't know what to do with my life..i don't even know how to live my life..Writing just makes me feel safe. Like I am safe from all the harm that could hurt me. Like writing is my guardian angel guarding me from all the harm that comes my way. Everyday I ask myself, "Who am I?"

Who Am I?

You may wonder who I am. "Who is this person writing on write the world?" Who are you?". "Why do you write anonymously?" All very great questions. But only one I can answer, I remain Anonymously because I fear people who don't like my writings. I am afraid of the insults that come my way. It all just terrifies me. All the insults and what I go through would just make everything worse. I am forced to fake a smile everyday. Even if you wanted to know who I was I could never answer that. I don't even know who I am..I don't know what to do with my life...i don't even know how to live my life...Writing just makes me feel safe. Like I am safe from all the harm that could hurt me. Like writing is my guardian angel guarding me from all the harm that comes my way. Everyday I ask myself, "Who am I?"

Who Am I?

You may wonder who I am. "Who is this person writing on write the world?" Who are you?". "Why do you write anonymously?" All very great questions. But only one I can answer, I remain Anonymously because I fear people who don't like my writings. I am afraid of the insults that come my way. It all just terrifies me. All the insults and what I go through would just make everything worse. I am forced to fake a smile everyday. Even if you wanted to know who I was I could never answer that. I don't even know who I am..I don't know what to do with my life...I don't even know how to live my life...Writing just makes me feel safe. Like I am safe from all the harm that could hurt me. Like writing is my guardian angel guarding me from all the harm that comes my way. Everyday I ask myself, "Who am I?"

Comment Down Below

Hi! I really love to write and i'm having writers block at the moment. I would like for you to comment a topic down below of anything so I could write a short story. I'll even shout you out so you can get more followers to read your wonderful stories. Thanks!!

beating heart

The ear-splitting noise awoken her. The noise so powerful it could wake up the dead. The sound of a beating heart. So loud so terrifying. Where was the beating coming from? Is there something under my bed?  She thinks to herself. A noise from the heartbeat growing louder and louder. Boom, Boom. Boom. boom! Her head darts to the left, then right. "hello? Who is there?" Her body trembling with fear. Seeing a dark shadow in the corner. The sinister shadow unhurriedly moving towards her. The closer it got the louder the noise from the heart. The vicious shadow runs forward and then suddenly is gone. Her hand flying as it hit her chest, she felt her heart beating rapidly. Realization hit her once she realizes it was her own heart beat. But what was the shadow? She wonders....

My friendly monster

The monster hid out under my bed, in the closet, and even in the corner of my room. Hiding in the darkness as I laid there trembling in fear. Monsters are evil and cruel. I always ran to my father once I saw the vileness monster, but he never believed me. "Grow a pair", "Go to bed", and "Be quiet i'm trying to sleep" my dad would say.
    Ever since my mom died My father never even talked to me. I wish I had my family back together. I missed the days when it was Christmas and we made yummy cookies and gingerbread houses. My mom and dad were absolutely in love. I treasured those memories. Never letting them go.
    That one night I couldn't believe it. I saw the terrifying monster. I was outside staring up at the stars and it suddenly appeared. I could barely see it because it was pitch black. My blood...

Good VS. Evil

Alex

I hate him more than anything. He was a superhero. Tyler, was a good person. But why would he ever be good? Who would ever save people? I am a supervillain. I always hated it when my brother always came out of nowhere and fixed every disaster I caused! I never did any good. I always caused trouble. Always killed people, not a care in the world. He is the worst brother ever to live with.

Tyler
I love my brother Alex. I never cared if he was a supervillain. I still liked him. He was still my brother. I always had to stop him from killing innocent people. I could never hate a soul in the world. That is just...

Comment Down Below

Hi! I really love to write and i'm having writers block at the moment. I would like for you to comment a topic down below of anything so I could write a short story. I'll even shout you out so you can get more followers to read your wonderful stories. Thanks!

Some people think life is depressing, I think it's a blessing

Have you ever lost everyone you love? Ever been afraid of everyone stabbing you in the back? Disheartened that someone you love deeply will die? Everything I have ever been afraid of has happened to me. I lost people I loved. People have stabbed me in the back. Someone I loved more than anything died.

I lost Ariel a month ago. I am pretty sure you knew since I always talk about her. She died in a car crash. Her fiance was the only one not hurt. Gabby and Ariel were the ones who suffered. The car that hit them drove away. Not even stopping to see if anyone was okay. Gabby died instantly. a pole went through the car window going through Gabby. If she was wearing a seat belt she might have lived. The impact of the car crashing crushed Ariel's ribs. She died a few hours later. Gabby and Ariel were born together, and died...

"It Could Have Been Worse"

Have you ever been through so much that you just explode with anger and misery? My life is still like that. I used to think that ever since we moved in with my step dad things would get better. I would finally have a caring father. No, it was the exact oppisite. He was just like the rest. A drunk who blames his problems on other people. One night we order pizza and had a good time. The alarm goes off and i run to the parents room. Once i wake them i soon regret waking them up. They started fighting, things flying, name calling, my dad hitting my mother. The police come arresting my mother. I was on my knees crying, begging for them to stop. My step dad should have been the one in handcuffs. Once she got back we were in a terrible situation. I had to leave my step sister behind, which hurt the worse. I...

Quote i made

Scars heal, pain doesn't

Obliteration Forest

Deep in the unilluminated forest lies the departed bodies. Zoey stands in the middle of them. Looking around, the smell lingering. She sees her parents in the distance. "Mom!? Dad!?" she ran to them. Out of nowhere blood covers there body and they slowly rot in front of her...Zoey watches startled. Tears streams down her face. Her parents mouths widen, their howling screams fill the forest. The bodies slowly sit up, joining her parents booming scream. The screams filling her ears. She darts into the forest away from the incarnated bodies. The further she ran the quieter they got. She comes to a stop standing underneath a beautiful tree. The only magnificent thing standing in the forest. She puts her hand on her knees and started panting heavily. "w...what is happening?" She asks herself. It was soon turning night and she noticed millions and millions of stars filling the sky. Lighting up the night. This place was absolutely beautiful a night....

Obliteration Forest

Deep in the unilluminated forest lies the departed bodies. Zoey stands in the middle of them. Looking around, the smell lingering. She sees her parents in the distance. "Mom!? Dad!?" she ran to them. Out of nowhere blood covers there body and they slowly rot in front of her...Zoey watches startled. Tears streams down her face. Her parents mouths widen, their howling screams fill the forest. The bodies slowly sit up, joining her parents booming scream. The screams filling her ears. She darts into the forest away from the incarnated bodies. The further she ran the quieter they got. She comes to a stop standing underneath a beautiful tree. The only magnificent thing standing in the forest. She puts her hand on her knees and started panting heavily. "w...what is happening?" She asks herself. It was soon turning night and she noticed millions and millions of stars filling the sky. Lighting up the night. This place was absolutely beautiful a...

Shooting Star

The shooting star is where her wish lies. Ana Lucia wished upon a star. It glistened in the moonlight. she slowly looked up at the shooting star and said her wish, "I wish....for..." she stopped. What do I wish for? Can I wish for more than one thing? What do I want most? Her eyes flutter shut so she wouldn't have to look at the polluted water, brown grass, and old tree that looked  as if it was gonna crash down soon. She always visited the lake with her parents until they died from the war. She thinks "I wish for peace and my parents to come back." she knew she would never get the wish, but it wouldn't have hurt to try. Ana Lucia's eyes slowly opened and she noticed, Fire flies flooding the area, The beautiful clear water sparkled as the moonlight hit it. She sat there in the grass under a beautiful blossom tree. The sounds of...

Shooting Star

The shooting star is where her wish lies. Ana Lucia wished upon a star. It glistened in the moonlight. she slowly looked up at the shooting star and "I wish....for..." she stopped. what do i wish for? can i wish for more than one thing? what do i want most? Her eyes flutter shut so she wouldn't have to look at the polluted water, brown grass, and old tree that looked  as if it was gonna crash down soon. She always visited the lake with her parents until they died from the war. She thinks "I wish for piece and my parents to come back." she knew she would never get the wish, but it wouldn't have hurt to try. Ana Lucia's eyes slowly opened and she noticed, Fire flies flooding the area, The beautiful clear water sparkled as the moonlight hit it. She sat there in the grass under a beautiful blossom tree. The sounds of war died out...

Build Bridges Not Walls

Its' hard to tell when the tears will dry, the scars will fade, and if the pain will disappear. The questions like a tornado, rotating around in my head. When will I find happiness? why did god take her away? What's my purpose? Why does he love me? When will the pain go away? I always wonder about everything. I always have questions about everything. Why am i so depressed all the time? Why are the people that roam the earth so cruel? Am I a good person?

I wish I had a answer for all of them. Mostly to why people are just so cruel. Why some people think they are better than everyone else just because they have better stuff, or are more wealthy, or because they have a better house or a house at all. People who complain about not getting what they want when there are people out in the world homeless, starving, abused,...

A letter for you

Ariel, even though it's pointless to even write about you because you'll never see these, it still feels like you are looking over my shoulder reading these. They make me feel like you are here with me. I can not think about you without crying. Without wanting to scream at the top of my lungs. I can't do it anymore. I miss you too much. One day i'll be in heaven with you. I miss the days were we would laugh and play around with each other. When you used to babysit me it was the best days ever. I could barely go to your house without wanting to run up to your room and cry on your bed. I can't even go back to the old trailer where you babysat us without wanting to cry. Too many memories. You are everywhere but nowhere at the same. I feel like sometimes at night i feel you holding my hand. I...

A letter for you

Ariel, even though it's pointless to even write about you because you'll never see these, it still feels like you are looking over my shoulder reading these. They make me feel like you are here with me. I can never not think about you without crying. Without wanting to scream at the top of my lungs. I can't do it anymore. I miss you to much. one day i'll be in heaven with you. I miss the days were we would laugh and play around with each other. When you used to babysit me it was the best days ever. I could barely go to your house without wanting to run up to your room and cry on your bed. I can't even go back to the old trailer where you babysat us without wanting to cry. Too many memories. You are everywhere but nowhere at the same. I feel like sometimes at night i feel you holding my hand....

I'm Sorry

I messed up. i am truly sorry. Ariel is now dead and i didn't even go to her funeral. It felt so unreal when she died. i am sorry Ariel that I didn't go to your funeral. I was too scared to. I knew if i went I would have grabbed you out of your casket and try to shake you awake and cry and never stop. I was waiting for this all to be a joke and you pop out of your casket and yell "i'm okay!" i wished it so much. I even went on your facebook to look through your profile wishing it was a dream. Begging to myself that you were really alive and not dead. Wanting you to just hug me one last time before you go. please come back to me. the only hug i got from you was in my dream when you said everything will be alright. Nothing will be the same...

R.I.P ARIEL

Why does it hurt? My heart torn and broken. Pieces of my heart all over the ground. My tears flooding the room. Why does it feel wrong? Why does everything I do feel wrong? I feel its my fault she is dead but I know its not. I lost my best friend. She meant the world to me. But now I know there is a god because a light shined from the sky on the scene of the accident. God exists. I love you Ariel I'm sorry about what happened to you. you were my best friend. you were murdered and i want the person that killed you dead but i know if i said that out loud you'd wake up and smack me for talking like that. You may not ever read this but I know you know how I feel. I know you will always remain in my heart. I love you Ariel.

R.I.P ARIEL

Why does it hurt? My heart torn and broken. Pieces of my heart all over the ground. My tears flooding the room. Why does it feel wrong? Why does everything I do feel wrong? I feel its my fault she is dead but I know its not. I lost my best friend. She meant the world to me. But now I know there is a god because a light shined from the sky on the scene of the accident. God exists. I love you Ariel I'm sorry about what happened to you. You may not ever read this but I know you know how I feel. I know you will always remain in my heart. I love you Ariel.

crush

i don't know how to feel at the moment. i lost everything i could ever love. but i realized something, he was a jerk. he hurt me everyday, and i still have a family that loves me so thats good. i have a weird feeling in my stomach everytime i talk to one of my best friends. he is so sweet and treats me right. im afraid ill loose the friendship. but at the same time if we did even date our friendship would make our love stronger. he buys me things calls me the cutest things. how could i not like that? he might even come over to my house so we can go to the mall for food. he said he did have a question? what is the question, i wonder...

Forever Broken

i screwed it up. i pushed away the only person that actually made me happy. i ruined my chance to have a future with him. he was the love of my life and i pushed him away. i snapped at him for the littlest things. i was only doing it to protect my feelings. now he thinks i am a terrible person and that i don't love him because i didn't fight for him. i did, he is worth every battle but i wasn't into the fight. i miss him. he is the love of my life. i never felt this way about anyone before except for one person. but he is everything i could ever ask for. the poem i wrote for him soaked in my tears. i pushed him away so i could protect him from getting hurt by me. but instead i hurt him and myself. i don't deserve someone as great as him. he deserves everything...

Life Is A Pain

i sit in the rain
thinking life is a pain
i have been hit by a hurricane

of hatred and misery
all the betrayal and backstabbing
all the attacking and harassing 

the wars and hatred
depression and cancer
it is all a pain

why can't i ever find peace?
why cant we all just love each other?
asked and answered we don't get what we want

life gives and takes
snatching from your hands
life is a thief

life is a pain
it is filled with hatred
i try to stay confident

but end up broken
and you wonder why i don't trust
life is a pain

and it will will never be anything else
but a disappointment

Ocean Blue

oh ocean blue
have i ever had my eyes on you?
have i ever noticed you?

have i ever noticed how free you are?
oh ocean blue
i call out to you

you sway free 
as i stay in this burden
we call life

you flow free
not having to worry about a thing
oh ocean blue

i summon you
let me join you
let me swim free

oh ocean blue
wait for me
and ill wait for you

Forever Alone

drowning in a ocean
of people
nobody to hug

nobody to love
lost in the dark
nowhere to be found

wanting to be found
in the darkness
someone save me

help save whats left of me
help me
before i fall apart

Darkness

i hide in the in the darkness
waiting for the light
I stare into the night

and try to fight
the monsters away
but there is no way out

trapped forever
in a bottomless pit
all the knives stabbing me in the back

as i fought
the darkness drowning me
i lie down

and give up
drowning in my own regret

House

i hate this place
with my heart and soul
wanting to leave

this hell hole
drowning in my tears
awakening in my fears

feeling my sins
surround me
waiting for me to mess up again

watching my every move
lurking as i mess up
screaming and crying for help

nobody listening
nobody caring
i hate this house

no love at all
just nightmares
and bad things

Blossom Tree

Beyond the forest
lies a blossom tree
the sun shines softly

upon the small tree
pink and white flowers growing slowly
other trees big and tall

strong and confident
but that one tree
lies in the silence

of the forest
it's absence not missed
to the other trees

his presence not noticeable
his only wish
is to be noticed

the beautiful blossom tree
in the middle of the forest
lost and alone

mysterious_writer13's 2 Likes

R.I.P ARIEL by mysterious_writer13

Published 3 months ago

The Ancient by VampireSmiley37

Published 4 months ago

34 Likes from Others

Stay Away

Liked by 2 people

ANGEL

Liked by 2 people

Lied

Liked by 1 person

Watch Out

Liked by 1 person

Nightmares

Liked by 1 person

Heartbroken

Liked by 1 person

Silent tears

Liked by 4 people

Holding Back

Liked by 1 person

Homeless

Liked by 1 person

My life

Liked by 4 people

Homeless

Liked by 1 person

Build Bridges Not Walls

Liked by 2 people

Good VS. Evil

Liked by 3 people

LOST

Liked by 2 people

Quote i made

Liked by 1 person

Shooting Star

Liked by 1 person

Ocean Blue

Liked by 3 people

Depression Kills

Liked by 6 people

A letter for you

Liked by 1 person

Help

Liked by 3 people

R.I.P ARIEL

Liked by 1 person

I'm Sorry

Liked by 2 people

love yourself

Liked by 1 person

Tired

Liked by 1 person

R.I.P ARIEL

Liked by 1 person

crush

Liked by 1 person

Forever Broken

Liked by 1 person

Life Is A Pain

Liked by 1 person

Depression

Liked by 2 people

Blossom Tree

Liked by 4 people

House

Liked by 1 person

My Life

Liked by 1 person

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned 3 months ago

Follower

You're following over five other writers.

Earned 3 months ago

Supporter

You're following over 10 other writers right now.

Earned 3 months ago

Admirer

You've followed over twenty other writers!

Earned 3 months ago

Patron

You're following over thirty other writers!

Earned about 1 month ago

Leader

You're being followed by over five other writers!

Earned 3 months ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned 3 months ago

Prolific

You really are prolific - you've published over ten pieces already.

Earned 3 months ago

Popular penman

Very nicely done - you've got over ten favorites.

Earned 3 months ago

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Competitor inactive

It's as easy as entering a competition to earn this badge.

Favoriter inactive

Get favoriting - read and favorite over ten pieces published by others to earn this badge.

Good neighbor inactive

Be a good neighbor - add a profile image and write a short biography.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Reviewer inactive

Just write and submit a review to become a reviewer. Get to it!

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.