Images %283%29

Brianna Thomas

Images %283%29
Competitor

Brianna Thomas (United States) earned a badge Competitor

about 21 hours ago

Images %283%29
1

Brianna Thomas (United States) published:

After The Fall

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition

He remembered the before. The harsh screeches of metal as cars collided. The panicked screams and sudden burst of flames.

He remembered the after. The fingers pointing in every direction but the right one, like bloodhounds on a hunt. The proclamation that promised no other survivors. The burial in the cemetery by the river where he promised his son's gravestone he'd find the one to blame.

But he forgot the during. The minutes that seemed like hours. The darkness they...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Images %283%29
Reviewer

Brianna Thomas (United States) earned a badge Reviewer

Images %283%29

Brianna Thomas (United States) liked Tents by sarah leying (United States)

Images %283%29
Self editor

Brianna Thomas (United States) earned a badge Self-Editor

Images %283%29
4
2

After The Fall

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition

He remembered the after. The fingers pointing in every direction but the right one, like bloodhounds on a hunt. The proclamation that promised no survivors. The burial in the cemetery by the river where he promised his son's gravestone he'd find the one to blame.

But he forgot the during. The minutes that seemed like hours. The darkness they called...

Images %283%29
Publisher

Brianna Thomas (United States) earned a badge Publisher

Images %283%29
2
2

After The Fall

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition

He remembered the after. The fingers pointing in every direction, but the right one like bloodhounds on a hunt. The proclamation that promised no survivors. The burial in the cemetery by the river where he promised his son's gravestone he'd find the one to blame.

Seeking Peer Reviews

Flash Fiction Competition

After The Fall

But he forgot the during. The minutes that seemed like hours. The darkness they called cardiac arrest that replayed the slurring of his words in the before like a broken record.

Flash Fiction Competition

After The Fall

Flash Fiction Competition

After The Fall

Brianna Thomas's 1 Like

Tents by sarah leying

Published 8 days ago

2 Likes from Others

After The Fall

Liked by 4 people

After The Fall

Liked by 2 people

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned 7 days ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned 8 days ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned 6 days ago

Competitor

Thanks for entering a competition.

Earned about 21 hours ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Favoriter inactive

Get favoriting - read and favorite over ten pieces published by others to earn this badge.

Follower inactive

Follow over five other writers and you'll get a badge for your efforts.

Good neighbor inactive

Be a good neighbor - add a profile image and write a short biography.

Leader inactive

Become a leader of the pack when over five other writers start following you.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Prolific inactive

Publish over ten different pieces to be truly prolific!

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.

1 Follower

Willow Harris Willow Harris

Brianna Thomas isn't following anyone yet.