Dewayne Green

Born in Cambridge, Massachusetts. I am a poet. A social activist. A student. A friend.

I hope to open eyes with each poem I write. I want to give a part of me through every sentence, word, and syllable.

Peer Reviews

After

PROMPT: Six-Word Story

l love this six word story, like I say with all six word stories, it can definitely be a starting point to another writing piece, so I would love to see another piece branch out from these six words (especially poetry, because from your bio, I see you like poetry, and I do too!) So keep writing!

almost 5 years

Homosapiens

PROMPT: Six-Word Story

This piece really resonated with me so much! I love the title you chose, it really highlights on the definition of human race right now at this moment, if that makes any sense. Keep writing! Would love to see what else you got in store!

almost 5 years

Six Word Story

PROMPT: Six-Word Story

Just with six words, I really got hooked in and wanted more! You could take those six words later on and flesh it out to become any type of writing you want it to be. It could be a poem, short story, etc. Also it would be nice if you had a title, it would be a nice addition! But other than that, you really fulfilled the prompt really well and keep it up! Looking forward to hear more from you!

almost 5 years

Annabella x 3

PROMPT: YOU in threes

I was confused with this piece at first but I just had to look at the prompt to get the full description down and totally understood it! With this piece I felt I could get to know you, in the short amount of time. It makes me want to know more about you! You can totally connect to me by email if you want to talk further: dgreen1125@gmail.com . Something that I can challenge you toward is making the piece more into a creative piece, for example, maybe do something poetic with your 3 adjectives but still get the point across like how they said in the prompt description. That's just my opinion though, but I really love these piece and I think i'll write the same thing very soon! Happy writing!

almost 5 years

Moon Girl

PROMPT: Lunar Phrases

I don't think this is even a draft at all! It looks like a poem that can be ready to publish! I am really interested in your work! And thank you for the nice things you said for my poem. I hope you can continue writing and share it to the world!

almost 5 years