JCWriter

I'm an aspiring novelist with a passion for free verse and epic fantasy (and occasionally being over-dramatic).
INFP ~ TCK ~ Enneagram 4 ~ reader of many things
been here since about 7.26.2017

There is always hope.

"I certainly have not the talent which some people possess," said Darcy, "of conversing easily with those I have never seen before." (Jane Austen)

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost." (J.R.R. Tolkien)

"Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon." (A.A. Milne)

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." (Romans 15:13)

~

If you're here looking for something to read, some of my favorites are "Ten Wishes--A Poem", "Light", and "A Possibility". :)

Peer Reviews

life is full of stars #OuterSpace

There is so much to like about this piece. The star and space images, the diction, the syntax––you've done an amazing job with this!

4 months

An Ending

I read your comment about the three characters present before I got into this review, which made the perspective clear (though I'm not sure whether that would have been a problem otherwise). This is an excellent piece and I hope that someday I'll get the chance to learn more about the story. :) The last line is absolutely amazing. Wonderful job with this!

12 months

The Water Argues with Itself

PROMPT: Everyday Magic

This is really cool. It's short but thoughtful and deep, and the more I look the more I see in it. You've done an excellent job. Keep writing!

about 1 year

5:29 AM, Eastern Time

Following your train of thoughts is so fascinating. The way you wrote it is so natural and simple that it drew me along and was fun to read. Excellently done!

about 2 years

Because She Was

This is a beautiful poem! My only suggestion would be to check punctuation, since a couple of the periods seemed like they were out of place. Other than that, you did an excellent job!

over 2 years