Theresa Mays

I am a very shy, but outgoing teenager. I write because I don't talk well to others. This is my outlet for my depression.

I'm lonely and sad. I write through the pain. I'm one of those girls others say are insane. If you understand then please, tell me. I need a friend

Peer Reviews

A Time for Mercy

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2016

unknown

One Way to Say "Friendship"

PROMPT: Friendship Tweet

Dear Hanan, Depression is real, and this definition of friendship contradicts depression. Thank you for that, I need to smile ocassionally

about 5 years

A Query

unknown

4 Is the Number of Times We Danced Together.

PROMPT: 0-9

I don't think that this writing is cheesy at all. It is extremely well rounded, and it contains that echo of truth and meaning that is hard to find in other pieces. I love it! Also, I just wanted to tell you that I wrote a sequel to "The Truth Within His Eyes" I did it to try to answer one of the questions you posed to me. I would love for you to read and review it. Be warned. It is extremely different from my normal writing style. It is, "His Truth". Again, I love your writing style. It suits your story very well. Keep at it, and don't mind my curtsying in wonder.

about 5 years

How Can I Believe?

I loved this piece. You have captured a perfect balance of hope and melancholy. It brings to mind my life before I changed. I tip my hat to you ma'am.

about 5 years