Ethan Wasiejko

Default avatar user icon
Glasses

Ethan Wasiejko (United States) started following Vani Desabhotla (United States)

Default avatar user icon
1

Ethan Wasiejko (United States) published:

To Ethan, "When I Go Home."

PROMPT: Dear Me

Dear Ethan,
    Well, you've done it. Everything you have ever dreamed in this life time has happened, and now you can live in that dream! Nothing was easy, but nothing will ever be easy. You pushed through your life with love, glory, pride, and a warrior spirit. You never let a single thing stop you, and you completed everything that you needed to to make you happy. That's all that you have ever wanted in your life, to...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Default avatar user icon
Dg67ibxfuzu2bmsbou5sqs6h3.498x416x1

Ethan Wasiejko (United States) started following Suri Purefoy (United States)

Default avatar user icon
Img 0017

Ethan Wasiejko (United States) started following Verity Fynn (United States)

Default avatar user icon
Leader

Ethan Wasiejko (United States) earned a badge Leader

Default avatar user icon
1

Opposite Side

PROMPT: Ripple Effect

Karma is the ultimate killer. Staying positive, and being open-minded will save so many people from the terror karma can cause- believe me, I know. Keeping a negative mind set only allows people to focus on the negative piece of a situation. Little do they know that within every negative situation, there will always be a positive side of it. Finding it and embracing it is where the truth lies, and a new journey begins.

Seeking Peer Reviews

Default avatar user icon
2
4

My Hope

PROMPT: A piece of good news.

To my beloved diary,

I have to admit, if you knew me about two years ago, I’d seem like a psychopath compared to who I’ve become. Anxiety was the ultimate killer. It would eat away at me, to the point where I couldn’t even enjoy eating out at a restaurant. I would have to leave school due to the fact that I kept becoming physically ill- I was a basket case.
    But during my sixth grade year of school, I...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Default avatar user icon
Competitor

Ethan Wasiejko (United States) earned a badge Competitor

Default avatar user icon

Ethan Wasiejko (United States) reviewed:

10 things about me (in threes)

PROMPT: YOU in threes

I love this! You are a very unique soul, and I love how you don't mind! It's so empowering to know there are people like you who aren't afraid for people to see their true colors! Thank you for sharing...

Default avatar user icon
Avatar b282f4639c11 128

Ethan Wasiejko (United States) started following temy (New Zealand)

Dear Me

To Ethan, "When I Go Home."

Dear Ethan,
    Well, you've done it. Everything you have ever dreamed in this life time has happened, and now you can live in that dream! Nothing was easy, but nothing will ever be easy. You pushed through your life with love, glory, pride, and a warrior spirit. You never let a single thing stop you, and you completed everything that you needed to to make you happy. That's all that you have ever wanted in your life, to be happy.
    You went on a very powerful tour around the world, where you were able to spread your love with many. Your writing has been sung, read, and heard by billions upon billions of people. Every time you underestimated yourself, you grew stronger and made more art than you could imagine. This was the life time where you changed not only yourself, but the entire world. You made God's light shine radiantly throughout the entire Earth...and the...

Ripple Effect

Opposite Side

A piece of good news.

My Hope

To my beloved diary,

But during my sixth grade year of school, I began my healing journey. I discovered the hidden hope that I had within my soul all along. I began a journey that allowed me to experience something I had never felt until very recently: peace. I finally found peace within myself that allowed me to feel free and open to accomplish anything that I never thought I could.
    Throughout my healing journey, I learned. I learned that the only real-world problems we have are caused by over thinking. We shouldn’t...

Why I Write

My Reason for My Passion

I love imagining the unreal: or what is supposedly unreal. I believe firmly that writing (for me) is my way of making a world that I want to live in. I think it's incredibly important to make your own ideas and visit them often. The world we live in is a cruel, annoying, and stressful place and it is important to leave it and go into your own world often. It has helped me cope with anxiety, and allowed me to slow down and put things into perspective. Writing, and expressing my emotions on paper saved me from what could have been a life long journey of unnecessary chemical medication to help me cope. I'm glad I discovered one of my callings in life.
    I started doing my deepest writing last year, in 2014. I wrote about things I experienced, and really amplified them and put them into a unique percpective. I joined a witing club over...

Poetry

Tattoo On My Heart

Ever since we first met,
I've been feeling this sharp pain in my chest.
I got an x-ray and it showed your name,
and now it seems, that you are the blame. 

You dipped your drill into the ink, and then you pressed it against my chest. 
As it slowly pierced my skin, I couldn't help but think:

You left a tattoo on my heart, and now part of me belongs to you.
You left a tattoo on my heart, and I'll never forget you.

The pain will go away soon, I know, but I'll never ever forget about the tattoo. 
And my promise to you, is that I'll never get it removed. 

No Likes Yet

Ethan Wasiejko doesn't have any likes yet.

3 Likes from Others

To Ethan, "When I Go Home."

Liked by 1 person

Black Rose

Liked by 2 people

My Hope

Liked by 2 people

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned almost 3 years ago

Leader

You're being followed by over five other writers!

Earned over 2 years ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned almost 3 years ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned almost 3 years ago

Competitor

Thanks for entering a competition.

Earned almost 3 years ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Favoriter inactive

Get favoriting - read and favorite over ten pieces published by others to earn this badge.

Follower inactive

Follow over five other writers and you'll get a badge for your efforts.

Good neighbor inactive

Be a good neighbor - add a profile image and write a short biography.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Prolific inactive

Publish over ten different pieces to be truly prolific!

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.