Img 1293

Daniyah13

My name is Daniyah Higgins and I am 13. I'm from Cincinnati Ohio and I started writing last school year. I never knew I actually had it in me but I suppose I do. I hope that whoever reads my writings enjoys them as much as I enjoy making them.

Img 1293

Daniyah13 (United States) published:

Untitled

They tell me that I'm supposed to be this but instead I want to be that. Why must you tell walk when I want to fly. Why tear me down when I want to rise. You take my privileges and when I ask why you turn your back on me causing me to cry. The mess in my head is crazy and it's nowhere near normal. Why does my life have to be formal. I am me and me I...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Img 1293
Good neighbor

Daniyah13 (United States) earned a badge Good Neighbor

Img 1293
Self editor

Daniyah13 (United States) earned a badge Self-Editor

Img 1293
2

Daniyah13 (United States) published:

Untitled

She's a lost girl with no where to go. Her only friend was a man in the dark. He was so friendly but he never showed his face. He was afraid of what she'd think. The girl didn't care she liked the man for who he was. He kept her company. He cared when nobody else did. When he sung to her she thought he sounded like an angel. He told her stories about Afghanistan where he fought for a...

Img 1293

Daniyah13 (United States) published:

Untitled

Seeking Peer Reviews

Img 1293
Dsc 2294

Daniyah13 (United States) started following ARS7 (United States)

Img 1293
Publisher

Daniyah13 (United States) earned a badge Publisher

Img 1293
1

Daniyah13 (United States) published:

Untitled

She made a vow to never love or trust again after she was dragged through dirt by family and friends. All the girl ever wanted was love and now she wants peace. She is unsteady with nobody to hold on to. "Daddy I'm alone, please help me". She's stone cold. Her heart constantly is constantly skipping beats, her head is spinning, and her hands are clammy. She is standing on the edge of a cliff with tears running down her...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Untitled

They tell me that I'm supposed to be this but instead I want to be that. Why must you tell walk when I want to fly. Why tear me down when I want to rise. You take my privileges and when I ask why you turn your back on me causing me to cry. The mess in my head is crazy and it's nowhere near normal. Why does my life have to be formal. I am me and me I am. I will fly if I want and when I want you will no longer defy me. I am a soul that has broke free. Screw you and your rules because I am me. I will do that rather than this because I know for a fact that I will no longer be held for a simple tack. I know for a fact that I will be judged but I will not budge. I refuse to be held on a...

Untitled

She's a lost girl with no where to go. Her only friend was a man in the dark. He was so friendly but he never showed his face. He was afraid of what she'd think. The girl didn't care she liked the man for who he was. He kept her company. He cared when nobody else did. When he sung to her she thought he sounded like an angel. He told her stories about Afghanistan where he fought for a purpose. He stands where he is today because of it. He was hurt. He was so hurt to the point where his wife nor kids could no longer look at him the same. They turned him away as quick as he came. They were supposed to be by his side but instead he has to hide. The rude comments and stares makes him wish he wasn't here. They call him a monster and a worthless thing. Why can't anyone see...

Untitled

She's a lost girl with no where to go. Her only friend was a man in the dark. He was so friendly but he never showed his face. He was afraid of what she'd think. The girl didn't care she liked the man for who he was. He kept her company. He cared when nobody else did. When he sung to her she thought he sounded like an angel. He told her stories about Afghanistan where he fought for a purpose. He stands where he is today because of it. He was hurt. He was so hurt to the point where his wife nor kids could no longer look at him the same. They turned him away as quick as he came. They were supposed to be by his side but instead he has to hide. The rude comments and stares makes him feel feel like he wasn't there. They call home a monster and a worthless thing. Why can't...

Untitled

She made a vow to never love or trust again after she was dragged through dirt by family and friends. All the girl ever wanted was love and now she wants peace. She is unsteady with nobody to hold on to. "Daddy I'm alone, please help me". She's stone cold. Her heart constantly is constantly skipping beats, her head is spinning, and her hands are clammy. She is standing on the edge of a cliff with tears running down her face with the wind in her hair. It's okay to not be okay it's all a game we play. There's a light at the end of the tunnel and it only takes one step for the girl to start her journey. Will her guardian angel come save her in time or will they arrive too late. Just remember she is one step away. Away from her faith. She cries some more and then she cries a little longer until she...

No Likes Yet

Daniyah13 doesn't have any likes yet.

2 Likes from Others

Untitled

Liked by 2 people

Untitled

Liked by 1 person

Good neighbor

We like your photo and your biography.

Earned 11 days ago

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned 11 days ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned 11 days ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Competitor inactive

It's as easy as entering a competition to earn this badge.

Favoriter inactive

Get favoriting - read and favorite over ten pieces published by others to earn this badge.

Follower inactive

Follow over five other writers and you'll get a badge for your efforts.

Leader inactive

Become a leader of the pack when over five other writers start following you.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Prolific inactive

Publish over ten different pieces to be truly prolific!

Reviewer inactive

Just write and submit a review to become a reviewer. Get to it!

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.

1 Follower

ARS7 ARS7

1 Following

ARS7 ARS7