Fall2012 063

Kaitlyn

Doctor Who
Harry Potter
Four brothers
Only one sister
Future singer
Feminist
Liberal
In an unenviable love triangle
ENTP-T
In love with exercise
Adele
Beyonce
Demi Lovato
Hadley;)
And more Doctor Who

Always love yourself and be who you really are. I want to say thank you to Hadley/BlueWriter who has inspired me and made my days brighter. You have comforted me and loved me. I thank you so much for that bestie, because you are one of the most amazing people I have ever met in my entire life and I thank you for everything you've given me. You've improved my writing, you've made me a happier person. Don't ever leave. I thank you and I love you so much.
Kaitlyn

Fall2012 063

Kaitlyn (United States) reviewed:

A Teenage Girl; Imperfect

I love how you jump around the emotions just the way a teenage girl feels. Playing games, feeling unloved, around your crush, just feeling plain old down, feeling stupid and much more. I like how you come back with hope.

about 1 hour ago

Fall2012 063

Kaitlyn (United States) liked Questions!!! by Katie8 (United States)

about 1 hour ago

Fall2012 063

Kaitlyn (United States) reviewed:

I Write to Feel

PROMPT: Why I Write

AMAZING WORK ARS7. TRULY

about 1 hour ago

Fall2012 063
Dd8d1a56dc2ca77257b7b9e9809c0e5d

Kaitlyn (United States) started following GodsGirl4 (United States)

about 1 hour ago

Fall2012 063

Kaitlyn (United States) reviewed:

safe part 6: road

Wow wow wow. Keep it up! You are so good. Again, their imperfect perfect love.

about 2 hours ago

Fall2012 063

Kaitlyn (United States) reviewed:

Convening with Humans - Through My Eyes

about 2 hours ago

Fall2012 063

Kaitlyn (United States) reviewed:

Feigned

about 2 hours ago

Fall2012 063

Kaitlyn (United States) reviewed:

Fudge Talks About Old Driving People Driving

about 2 hours ago

Fall2012 063

Kaitlyn (United States) reviewed:

Strawberries and Iced Coffee

PROMPT: Why I Write

Great great job. I can relate to tons of this.

about 2 hours ago

Fall2012 063

Kaitlyn (United States) reviewed:

The Day I Learned To Love The Rain

Great great great work

about 2 hours ago

Why I Write

Release

I don't remember when I started to write but I know I have always enjoyed it. I didn't usually finish my books but when I was eleven I wrote my first book. I wrote The Hidden Truth with the main character close to my personality. I wrote to release some of my teenage frustration and the feelings I felt. I decided to write a series of it, calling the next book The Heartbreaking Farewell. I am in the middle of writing my final book in the series, Lone Girl. These books have been an amazing thing to me and my life.
I have always been into music and I began to write songs, not that long ago. I have wrote over 100 songs and made music for about five. (I really should get working on that). But the real reason I wrote those songs is for when I'm feeling emotionally tried. When I've had a fight with my parents, when...

Braving Life (Chapter Six)

I rocked back and forth trying not to cry. I was shocked that I'd tried to hurt Jesse. I was shocked that he was scared of me. I was shocked how he'd left me alone in pain. I was shocked that in a way I wanted to do it again. I shook my head, frantically trying to clear the image of him flying back against the wall. I closed my eyes. I would not let that happen again. I had to teach myself. I focused my attention on a single object and let the image of it flood into my mind. I then imagined that object breaking to bits. The coffee mug smashed. I paused. I evaluated my feelings. I felt cold in a way. I took a deep breath, fighting the urge to break more things. I closed my eyes and willed that broken mug to heal. I opened my eyes. There it sat, the same place as...

The Heartbreaking Farewell: Chapter Three - A Secret Revealed

Shawn looked shocked. “What do you mean?” he asked slowly.
“There aren’t many meaning to it,” spat Crisa.
“But – but – that’s impossible,” stuttered Shawn.
“Apparently it isn’t,” scoffed Crisa.
“Crisa!” cried Leslie. “I haven’t seen you in two whole weeks!” She smiled. “Do you want to hold Lydia?”
“No,” said Crisa backing away.
“No? Why? What’s wrong?”
“Crisanna has a big problem with babies,” announced Karen.
“Don’t call me that,” snapped Crisa. Crisanna was her real name but she preferred being called Crisa. She regretted even telling Karen her real name.
“Why not?” wondered Karen. “I love the name Crisanna.”
“Well I don’t and that’s all that matters,” argued Crisa.
Karen sighed. “Crisa quit it.”
“What’s wrong?” Leslie asked again.
Angrily Crisa went through the whole story. “Are you happy now?”
“Hmm,” said Shawn. “Interesting.”
Crisa glared at him.
“I mean – that’s awful but I’ve always suspected that you parents were hiding something.”
“Shawn!” exclaimed Leslie.
“Well...

Love Never Stops

I’ve never seen a soul so glum
How come she doesn’t smile?
What makes you think she’s the one?
Why not someone who’s happy once in a while?
I think her eyes are unattractive
There’s just something they’re lacking
You deserve so much more
You should get anything you ask for
I’ve not seen one so kind
To all who pass by

It tears me apart
And breaks my heart
I wish I could make her let go

But then I see the way your eyes
Light up and shine
I can tell from your face
This was always the place
When you hold her hand
You’re a happier man
You had a broken life
Can’t be healed by time
Maybe I should hate her
And wish she would die
But if she’s willing to stitch you up
And make you smile more
If she can fulfill your dreams
In the way that I cannot
If she mends...

Find a Little Love

I know we've been ripped
At the seams
I know it feels like
We can't see
I know we're covered in scars
And I know that life is hard
I know our life is polluted
And I realize we're pretty broken

It's never been this bad
And we've got guns to our heads
But please help me
We're strong in unity

I hope
That in this world of wrong
We can find a little love
We can find a little love
Though the hate descends on us
Help me find a little love
When it's dark and we're all alone
Help me find a little love
When we don't have a home

Reach and take the hand
Beside you
We need something to
Hold onto
We're broken broken people
And this slope still gets steeper
But we can pull each other up
Just hold each other tight and help

It's never been this bad
And we've got guns to our...

The Heartbreaking Farewell: Chapter Two - The Baby

“Crisa?” Mom knocked at the door. “It’s been two exhausting weeks and you really need to shower.”
“I don’t like showers.”
“Why?”
“Because I get wet.” Crisa grinned in cold pleasure as she heard Mom hit her forehead on the door.
“Seriously, Crisa?” Mom sighed. “I don’t have time for this.”
“I do.”
Mom sighed dramatically. “Well, just so you know, Karen is coming over this afternoon and I know she won’t want to see you like this.”
“Maybe I don’t want to see her,” Crisa replied.
“Well I want to see Anise so suck it up, buttercup,” snapped Mom.
Crisa sighed. Karen was her best friend and as upset as she was from yesterday’s incident she really wanted to see her friend. Anise Turmoil was Karen’s mom and she looked so much like her daughter that they were almost identical. They both had long, straight, black hair and had brown eyes. Both were tall and skinny. They even walked...

Braving Life (Chapter Five)

"Your power's only going to get stronger," Jesse informed. "But you'll also be able to control it better as you get older. If you're strong enough, you could change the future with your power."
    "I thought it was a physical power," I retorted. I tripped on my feet and fell into Jesse. He pushed me up with an amused look on his face.
    "It is. But some, it's very rare but some can control more abstract things with their minds if they are very talented. It can be dangerous though. So, we need to pick through the prophecy and see if you can help decipher it. If you ask me, it's quite lame but I obey everything our commander tells us." Jesse pulled me into a large homey room. "So, here's some paper, you can take notes. Here is a pen to take notes with. And here is a copy of the prophecy."
    I slowly looked...

Braving Life (Chapter Four)

"The Ruiners?" I mocked. I tried to guess the age of the man before me but it was impossible. He looked like a scroll that had been read a few too many times. Even in the midst of my panic, I didn't mind taunting them, even though the name haunted me. "The PACK versus the Ruiners. Don't you both sound thrillingly evil? Wow, now who should I pick? The Ruiner who kidnapped me or the PACK who was planning on kidnapping me? WOW! Do you guys realize that I'm not cool? Straight F's, no balance, no nothing AT ALL! I'm useless."
    "That's the people Jesse likes the most," chuckled Mr. Ruiner Leader Dude. "He finds them attractive because he's always there to help." He chuckled again. "He'll put you right to work I'm sure, finding you're strengths while improving you're weaknesses."
    "Improve my weaknesses?" I mocked. "That's backwards."
    "Sharp mind," Jesse mused.
    I kicked him....

Talking to “You”

When You Chose the Wrong Path

You reach out to touch the cold rotten wood. As you push the door, it opens but silently. You frown as you inspect the rusty hinges that don't dare squeak in such hideous gloom. The soft floor bends under your steps but you walk on. There is something about this haunted house that draws you into it's depths. Something that pulls your soul away from the door you should've ran out of at the first glance. Up in the rafters mice scurry. One slips right over your head and you scream. Yet you still press on, daring to reach the unknown. All of the sudden, the floor caves and your left foot treacherously sinks. Unfortunately, you are on the second floor and as your weight abruptly hits the wood, it splits and your whole body falls. The pain does not slow you. You stand and climb back up those creaking swaying stairs that threaten to throw you off. They don't,...

The Heartbreaking Farewell: Chapter One - Failed Attempt

It had been thirteen days. Almost two weeks since Crisa had been told the truth. Crisa had spent the whole time in her room. She was angry at her parents and extremely upset for the loss of Connie. Crisa had assumed she was a single child just because, well, she was. She assumed that was how it always had been. Just her. Only Crisa. Of all the things Crisa imagined, it definitely wasn’t a baby sister. Connie had died ten years ago. Apparently the family had been at a lake, fishing. Mom had been holding Connie and she got pushed off the dock accidently by a bunch of rowdy boys. If Mom hadn’t been standing on the edge of the dock looking at a bunch of minnows everything would be different. The Lang family would’ve never moved from their old house; Crisa probably wouldn’t’ve met most of her friends – or enemies for that matter. And Connie wouldn’t’ve drowned. Connie...

To Everyone Who's Been Following my Story "The Hidden Truth"

I finished the first book of that series!!!!!! So yay. I've been writing a series about Crisa and like I already said, I just finished the first book of a three book series. Yes, I've been planning ahead XD. Anyway, I just wanted to say, my second book will be called "The Heartbreaking Farewell". Ominous, I know. No? Not ominous? I tried. But that was just a quick update and a heads up for anyone who's been following Crisa around. I hope you enjoy the next book!!! I love you all!!!
I also want to specially thank a few people. ARS7, MG Cowan, and Hadley have been following my story. They're all super awesome writers so I just wanted to thank you guys for all of your support.

The Hidden Truth - Chapter Twenty Six: Flash

“Mmm-mmm.” Dad licked off his spoon. “Yum. Delicious. This is some good cake.”
“It is,” agreed Crisa.
“Wash up, Steve,” Mom scolded as Dad began to lick the inside of the bowl. “That’s ridiculous.”
“It’s good,” Dad cried.
“So take another piece,” growled Mom.
“Can I eat while Crisa opens her presents?”
“Ask Crisa.”
“Cris?”
“Sure,” answered Crisa. “I don’t care what you do. Just so long as you’re not interrupting me.”
“I won’t,” promised Dad.
As Dad ate his cake and Mom watched, Crisa proceeded to open her presents. “Wow!” she exclaimed as she opened the first one. There was a red short-sleeved shirt and a pair of jeans. The second present contained a coloring book. Crisa flipped through pages of horses. She set aside the book and opened the box from Shawn. “Whoa,” she breathed. The journal was gorgeous. It was a light pink and there were red roses all over the cover. As Crisa turned the pages...

The Hidden Truth - Chapter Twenty Five: A Teenager

“Happy Birthday, Cris! How does it feel being a teenager?” Mom exclaimed as Crisa walked out of her room and into the living room.
                “Um, not much different. I pretty much forgot that it’s my birthday.” Crisa rubbed her eyes. “I’m going outside.”
                “Already? You have hardly opened your eyes! And, it’s only five-thirty.”
                “I’m getting a worm,” mumbled Crisa.
                “Pardon?”
                “I’m an early bird.”
                Mom blinked.
                “The early bird gets the worm,” Crisa explained.
                “Oh,” acknowledged Mom with a laugh. “I get it.”
                “Maybe I’ll go see Shawn,” muttered Crisa.
                “He’s probably still sleeping, Cris.”
                “Hmm. Probably. Where’s Dad?”
                “Sleeping,” answered Mom. “Don’t you want breakfast before you go outside?”
                “What do I get?” Crisa asked.
                “It’s your birthday. Anything you want.”
                “Can I have crackers?”
                “Yep.”
                Crisa nodded. She pulled a sandwich bag out of the cupboard and filled it with...

Braving Life (Chapter Three)

I looked around and screamed at the top of my lungs. "Take me back! Where am I? What the heck, why have you kidnapped me?" A whole ton of swear words were running through my mind. "This is unfair you - you - you -" I stuttered.
    "We're in an underground safe place." Jesse wasn't trying very hard.
    "Oh yes. Sure looks safer than any other place I've been."
    "It is," he replied offended.
    "Okay, a strange dude -"
    "Strange?"
    "Unstrange dude just kidnapped me. Yes safe. I don't even know where I am! Did you fly through time and space like in Doctor Who?" I guessed fascinated. "Are you like Jack?"
    "Who?"
    "No one." My excitement vanished in an instant. "Take me back."
    "Or?" he taunted.
    "I'll hit you." I wasn't scared to. I was frightened, unsure of what he was about to do, and more. I would...

The Hidden Truth - Chapter Twenty Four: The Name

Slam. Slam. Slam. Crisa leaned back on the couch and closed her eyes as Dad stormed out of the bathroom. He was not in a good mood. “Quit leaving the bathroom drawers open!” he yelled.
With her eyes still closed Crisa said tiredly, “Dad, I only used one drawer this morning. How come I heard three slams?” Crisa knew that was the wrong thing to say the instant she said it.
“Don’t lie to me!” Dad roared as he grabbed a cup from the counter.
Crisa’s eyes suddenly snapped open. “I’m not!” she cried suddenly offended.
Dad slammed his glass cup on the counter in anger. Crisa watched in horror and fascination as thin crack snaked up the cup to the top. “Erg,” he growled. “Why does everything have to go wrong this morning?”
“What’s the matter?” Mom stepped into the kitchen. “Oh, Steve, did you –”
“Yes,” Dad replied grumpily. “My cup broke. And, Crisa’s lying to me.”
“Dad,...

Ask Michael

Describe the Description

So when I right my stories, I tend to lack in descriptions of my characters. I never know when to put the descriptions in and I was wondering how to do that.

The Hidden Truth - Chapter Twenty Three: The Power of Lightning

“Crisa, eat your enchilada,” Mom sighed.
“I can’t. It’s disgusting.”
“It’s your supper,” Mom argued.
“Crisa, you heard your mother,” said Dad sternly. “Eat your enchilada.”
“But, Dad, it’s nasty.”
“Plenty of kids are starving and would gladly eat it. Now eat!”
Crisa’s stomach twisted as she thought over what Dad had just said. “Fine,” she grumbled.
After half an hour – when Crisa finally choked down her enchilada – she played with her puppies. After she finished with that she decided to write in her journal.
Erin visited today. I finally understand the poetry alphabet. I even made
my own poem. I’m so excited! I might even get as good at poems as Erin!
A When birds fly high
 B And south they go
C You know it’s time
B For a snow.
See? The lines that rhyme are the same letter. Lines that don’t rhyme are
different letters. I am so proud of myself....

Sports Journalism Competition

Katie Ledecky for the Win

I anxiously sat on the couch with my family in front of our TV. The event swimming was going on and all I wanted to do was soak in what was happening. And I was rooting for Katie Ledecky.I was from the United States of America after all but that was not necessarily why I wanted her to win so passionately. Katie Ledecky is the perfect image of hard work and beauty in women. She once said, "What you put in, is what you get out." I think that is amazing. She surely understands that statement more than most. As a teenager she was winning medals in London and I've always wanted to be her.
    In Rio De Janerio, as the Olympian swimmers lined up for the women's 800m freestyle final I was sure my heart was going to jump out of my chest. I love to swim with a passion and Katie Ledecky, in my humble opinion, was the...

Braving Life (Chapter Two)

"Well, I don't know what the heck he meant," I snapped at my friend. "Watch the world and stay safe Jeannie Star. Survive life. Don't die. Okay! Oh, and by the way, love yourself!"
    "But it's very vague," Callie insisted.
    "Exactly. He's crazy in the brain. What jerk of a guy says that?"
    "Did he tell you his name?"
    "Jesse Withers. I already told you."
    "Oh...."
    "What?"
    "Can't you see it?"
    "Um..."
    "He likes you."
     "I don't think so. He's all sort of brave and weird."
    "Mmm-hmm." Callie was soaking it up. Callie wore an excessive amount of makeup and enormous earrings. It went nice with her shaved head but she could really cut back on the eye shadow. She was very pretty and wore gorgeous clothes. She had a lot of money in her family - something I did not have at all. She could afford everything...

Even if We Fight (songs)

We got together
Never would guess how much better
My life is with you
Feels complete too
Never knew what I was missing
Without you I'd miss ya

I think we were born for this
I think we were meant for this
I think we were made for this
I think the Lord planned this

Cos even if we fight
It's not the end of life
We'll get back together
Cos we were born for each other
I know we would never stay
Never stay angry
Cos I couldn't
Brave the world
If you weren't by my side
So even if we fight

Do you remember
When we weren't together
We were alone
I didn't know I felt alone
Til I met you
I realized I needed you

I think we were born for this
I think we were meant for this
I think we were made for this
I think the Lord planned this

Cos even if we fight ...

SHINE IN THE WORLD

Sing
Help
Invent
Never give up
Exclaim

Investigate
Noble

Trust
Heal
Eager

Worship
Oppress oppression
Respect
Love
Direct

The Hidden Truth - Chapter Twenty Two: Lightning's Story

Shawn’s friend Lightning was exactly what Crisa expected her to be: impulsive and snappy. “Why was I dragged into this stupid thing anyway?” Lightning snapped. “Shawn, I blame it on you. You said that it would be fun. So far all that pipsqueak,” she pointed at Crisa, “has done is bit her lip and cleared her throat. Singing with pigs would have more thrill than this.”
Lightning was a tall strong thirteen year old girl. She was as tall as Shawn and he was tall. Shawn had informed Crisa that Lightning had six older brothers but she could easily win a wrestle against them single-handedly. Lightning lived on a farm and had an unreasonably strict father who treated her horribly. Crisa assumed that she didn’t even think when she insulted a person like that but the remark still stung.
“Lightning, Crisa isn’t a pipsqueak,” said Shawn calmly. “And, I’m sure it isn’t easy to start a club.”
“I suppose,” sighed...

The Hidden Truth - Chapter Twenty One: Double Trouble

Karen jumped. “Odd,” said Crisa. “Dad never knocks.”
The door had no windows but Crisa didn’t think twice about opening it. Standing on the step were two strangers. There was a man and a woman and Crisa guessed they were in their early twenties. They both wore cardigans, jeans and western style boots. The woman had her blond hair in a high ponytail and the man had his reddish-brown hair in a sort of waterfall. “Hi –” the young man began but Crisa shut the door in his face. If it was that important they could wait five\ten minutes for Dad. She started back towards the kitchen but suddenly the door opened behind her. The man stepped inside but the woman stayed outdoors. “Lilac?” The man glanced at the woman.
Lilac rolled her eyes but walked in. “The girl didn’t invite us in, Charlie,” she pointed out as deep suspicion welled in Crisa.
Charlie glowered at Lilac but quickly plastered...

Braving Life

I ran down the stairs out of the library. I was fourteen, quite an accomplishment, considering how clumsy I was. I was holding a large stack of books that I had checked out. I was addicted to stories and I often tried to find books on how to be non-clumsy. I tried yoga and dancing and gymnastics but I was awful at them all and gymnastics had resulted in broken bones. I liked to swim, there wasn't much for me to mess up on. I mean, I wasn't necessarily great at it but it was something I could put my whole heart and anger into without breaking anything or myself. Always a plus, you know? Anyway, I ran down the stairs out of the library. I should've known better. I mean, they were steep. And I'm not deep. I of course tripped and fell. My books went everywhere and so did my gangly teenage limbs. I groaned. I fell down...

Pure Dreams of Small Children

Little children. They're so sweet, innocent, and pure. I think in a way, we'd all like to be that little child, the one with no worries, no cares, but beautiful dreams. Children are so carefree and yet so ambitious. I think that every small child wants to be loved. They dream of growing up to be that revered singer, to be the honoured football player of the NFL, and so much more. The care not about money, because in their dreamland it always works out. They are happily married, have children, and as many kitties as they could wish for (in my sister's case). Everything is perfect because that's how they view the world. They don't worry about bills, or marriage troubles, or fights with their best friend. They don't worry about boys or girls in a romantic way because in their world, they are all equal. There are no cooties.
    Here we are, fretting over driving, boyfriends and...

The Hidden Truth - Chapter Twenty: Einstein of the 21st Century

“Wow,” marveled Karen. “You got all three to answer to ‘come’ in a week!”
“Yeah. Surprisingly enough Jester was the hardest. He just couldn’t sit still for long enough to register what I was saying,” explained Crisa. She wrestled Badger with her hand. “Training’s going really well; Badger’s the only one who hasn’t figured out the concept of ‘no biting’ yet. I’ll tell you this: Badger is a real fighter; she may be the smallest but she’s certainly the bravest and the strongest.”
“Girl power,” laughed Karen. “So now I understand Jester’s and Badger’s name but what about Opossum?”
“Watch.” Crisa pushed Badger away and the puppy bit Crisa’s pants. “NO!” scolded Crisa smacking Badger on the nose. Badger snarled but she submissively backed away.  Crisa focused her attention on Opossum and ordered him to come. When he was about a foot away from her Crisa lowered herself to the puppy’s eye level. “Boo!” she exclaimed. Opossum’s muscles tightened...

I Can't Live Like This

He shoves me down
He lifts me up
He loves me now
He wants to be friends
I can't live like this
Pretending to love him
Faking hating him
I want to get away from him
I wish to getting nearer
I can't live like this

Sports Journalism Competition

Katie Ledecky for the Win

I anxiously sat on the couch with my family in front of our TV. The event swimming was going on and all I wanted to do was soak in what was happening. And I was rooting for Katie Ledecky.I was from the United States of America after all but that was not necessarily why I wanted her to win so passionately. Katie Ledecky is the perfect image of hard work and beauty in women. She once said, "What you put in, is what you get out." I think that is amazing. She surely understands that statement more than most. As a teenager she was winning medals in London and I've always wanted to be her. In Rio De Janerio, as the Olympian swimmers lined up for the women's 800m freestyle final I was sure my heart was going to jump out of my chest. I love to swim with a passion and Katie Ledecky, in my humble opinion, was the...

Number 100 so thank you

I'm at published work 100 and I want to thank all of you for the support that got me here. For all the people following me, liking my work, peer reviewing, and helping me follow my dream, thank you. For those that just take the time to read my work, thank you. For Hadley, especially I want to thank you. You have inspired me and I love your work. Y'all should check what she writes, it amazing. Her username is BlueWriter for those wondering. But back to subject... that you Hadley. For everything. I don't have much to say on this subject except that I love you all and good luck.
- Kaitlyn Peterson

Sports Journalism Competition

Katie Ledecky for the Win

I anxiously sat on the couch in front of our TV. I was rooting for Katie Ledecky. As the swimmers lined up for the women's 800m freestyle final I was sure my heart was going to jump out of my chest. I love to swim with a passion and Katie Ledecky is my role model. I loved to watch people, swim, to learn their techniques was fascinating to me. They dove in and began to swim. Only into the first lap, Katie was almost a second ahead of the next person. By the second lap, she was two seconds ahead. Then over two. By the fourth, she was ahead of her own world record and almost three seconds in front of everybody else. A second over the world record and more than three seconds over all others. Four seconds. Five seconds and nearly two seconds above the world record. I'm pretty sure everybody else was vying for second at that...

The Hidden Truth - Chapter Nineteen: Names

Crisa screamed.
“Be quiet,” the old man warned. “She’ll hear you.”
Crisa had no idea who he was talking about but had a feeling that ‘she’ wasn’t a nice person. The lady was suddenly in front of her. “Get up,” she commanded.
“But I am up!” cried Crisa.
“Get up, Crisa!” The woman’s voice had a sense of urgency to it. Suddenly the room went cold as the woman again commanded, “Get up, Crisa!”
“How do you know my name?” asked Crisa.
“Because I’m your mother,” she said with expiration clear in her voice.
“My mother?” Crisa managed to say just before she awoke and found herself staring at Mom.
“Yes,” said Mom. “That’s me. Your mother. It’s time to wake up.”
“Oh,” acknowledged Crisa. “That’s why I was cold. You took my blanket off of me.”
“I didn’t think that you would ever wake up,” Mom scoffed. “C’mon we’ve math to do.”
Crisa groaned. “I forgot, it’s Tuesday...

The Hidden Truth - Chapter Eighteen: The Flower Pots

“Wow, she’s perfect,” breathed Crisa as Mrs. Keselowski handed her the baby. She and her parents were visiting the Keselowski’s.
“Crisa tells me,” replied Dad, “that Lydia is one week old. Is this true?”
“Yes,” Mr. Keselowski laughed. “Our little baby, one week old.”
Mrs. Keselowski smiled weakly. Apparently the delivery had been rough on her. “Lydia has already gained weight,” she commented.
“Oh that’s nice,” Mom said. Her voice was suddenly filled with sadness. “It really makes me want another one but work would be too difficult to figure out. Steve and I discussed this several years ago.”
“Yeah,” said Mrs. Keselowski. “You know, Zach and I weren’t going to have another one but I stay home all day so when we considered it, it wasn’t hard to figure out what we really wanted. And of course, Shawn wanted a sibling.”
“Yeah,” agreed Mom. “I bet Crisa would love to have a sibling.”
Weird, thought Crisa. She sounds really...

The Hidden Truth - Chapter Seventeen: Dad is Half-Mad

“Really?” Crisa squealed. “Oh my God, Shawn today?”
Shawn sat up and nodded frantically. “An hour ago. She’s nine pounds even and twenty-five and one-half inches.”
“Wow, Shawn, I’m so happy for you! Congrats from Crisa!” Crisa felt dizzy with joy. She had been waiting for what seemed to be endless months for the baby to be born. “Lydia Leslie Keselowski. Wow. What is your full name?” Crisa asked, abruptly – but not purposely – changing the subject.
“Shawn Zachary Keselowski,” Shawn answered. “What’s yours?”
“Crisanna Cedar Lang,” Crisa replied.
“Pretty name,” Shawn commented.
“Thank you,” said Crisa. “You know, my parents must’ve named me quite well. I have known several people who wish they had been named with the name Darla instead of Rebecca and such but I’ve always been happy.”
“Maybe you’re just a content person,” suggested Shawn.
“Yeah. I guess. Oh. I’m sorry. I bet you still want to talk about your sister.”
Shawn laughed. “There isn’t...

The Hidden Truth - Chapter Sixteen: Family of Joy

Crisa leaned lazily against and oak tree and watched Shawn running towards her house. When he got there Crisa could clearly see that he was happy about something. Crisa had never seen his smile so big or his step so light. “Hi, Shawn,” Crisa greeted him. “Are you doing okay?”
“I’m happy,” Shawn sighed.
“I couldn’t tell that,” scoffed Crisa.
“Happy,” Shawn repeated. “Overjoyed. Excited. All in one.” Crisa watched in confusion as Shawn began to spin in circles. He spun until he fell onto the snow-covered ground. “Crisa,” he gasped. “She’s here.”
“Who’s here?” Even as Crisa asked the question something clicked in the back of her mind.
“Lydia. Lydia Leslie Keselowski. February twentieth. Can you imagine? What does she look like I wonder?” Shawn dropped his head back onto the ground.
Crisa smiled happily. The Keselowski’s baby had been born.

Open Prompt

The Hidden Truth - Chapter Fifteen: A Party

Crisa and Shawn walked into a brightly lit room and sat down on a bench. Crisa took off her jacket and neatly folded it beside her. She glanced at Shawn and noticed that he was scanning the room. “What are you looking for?” she asked.
“Food.”
“I’m pretty sure that it’s in the room opposite of us.” Crisa smiled as Shawn instantly stood up and pushed through people to get to the room. He returned with two Butterfingers, two Snicker bars, and two brownies. “You pig!” giggled Crisa.
“Hey now,” Shawn said defensively. “Half of it is for you.”
“How sweet,” teased Crisa.
“I should’ve never got you anything,” mumbled Shawn.
“Probably not,” Crisa said lightly.
“But,” Shawn replied. “I’m not such a pig as our dads are. They are standing at the table eating as if they hadn’t eaten in months.”
“Really?” asked Crisa sarcastically. “Cuz that doesn’t sound at all like my dad.” Crisa finished her brownie and...

Your World in Three Senses

Music of the Wind

I watch as the the wind harshly blows the bird feeder around in circles. The little birds desperately cling to the hooks and frantically peck at the openings to get some food. I pity the little birds, who can barely hang on. They're legs are stronger than they look, however. You wouldn't guess, they are smaller than twigs. Even against the wind, the goldfinches fight over which spot they get to sit on. They are fierce for their size.

I feel the wind against my skin. It doesn't seem so rough when I feel it against me. The birds and the feeder are so light comparatively. I smiled as the wind whipped my hair. I felt it brush on my face. I knew the snarls would be deadly when I would brush my hair but the touch of the wind on the roots of my hair was indeed worth it. I raised my arms up and the wind whipped through...

Names for Nature

Cold Spring Pond

I ran my fingers through the still water. I could feel the quietness of the pond. The area pulsed with beauty. I breathed in the

cool spring air and imagined what this pond would look like in a few weeks, bristling with life. Frogs, crickets, and water bugs

would inhabit the water and green algae would cover the top of the water. I turned to go, leaving Cold Spring Pond behind me.

Before I Die I'd Like These Twenty Questions to be Answered

1. How come people will read The Chronicles of Narnia but not the Harry Potter series due to religious beliefs?
2. Why do people think they're better than someone else when they insult that person?
3. How come I've seen someone drink pop when they have a killer of a toothache? Pop has sugar! Hello.
4. Why do people get the message that having a metal illness is a sign of weakness?
5. Why are thigh gaps popular and a sign of beauty?
6. Why is feminism considered wrong?
7. Why are men encouraged to be "manly"?
8. How do I get my crush to like me?
9. How do I get his brother to stop liking me?
10. How come I get along better with boys than with girls when I'm a girl?
11. When did I stop having cooties and boys started sitting by me?
12. How many of the guys I know like me?
13. Why is...

Lyrics Unsung

Hello by ADELE

Hello, I say
We break up
Get back again
I tell you I'm sorry
And we start over
Back five paces
I run away and break your heart
I come back to apologize and we restart
But I starting to see a change in the
Way you welcome me
I'm starting to notice that you
Don't seem so enthused to meet me
I think this might be the last
Time we have a meal together
I cry when I kiss you good bye
One more time
I think I just hurt you again
I left with your car
I didn't come back for a week
You slammed the door in my face
I stayed on the step waiting
I left for California and
Stayed for a millennia
I decided to call you up after
A few dreary years

Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd
Like to meet
To go over everything
They say that...

Break Out - started by Foxmillionarre

This is the prison for the worst type of people. The ones who have murdered and abused people. Everyone is grumpy, not one person wishes to be here - even the prison guards hate it. There have been many physical fights that go on between everybody, guards and prisoners alike. We are constantly on guard, waiting for the chance to escape from this death hole. We work out and use our food well. We work together, all wishing for the same thing though everyone knows that everybody else wants everybody else dead. We are tolerating each other, after all we'd like nothing more than to eat each other's food.
Then it came. The day we've all been waiting for. Charlie fell asleep against the bars of a prison cell. There are many combinations of locks but we have all paid close attention. We exchange whispered notes to figure out the codes. We manage to unlock the code for all of...

Your Voice: Globalization

Never Representing

President Trump
You split our hearts
You made us fight
Over your hate
You ripped apart families
Ripped them at the seams
You tore our self esteem
Make us lower than your throne
You think that you can make us love you
But there's always someone who's willing to fight back
If that has to be me
Then I'll let it be
I'll fight your sexism
Your racism
You will not be my role model
The president should
You should represent the country
But you will never represent us

Slow Seeing

And The LORD Parted the Clouds

The thunder roared outside of our house. Lightning flashed illuminating the fields and trees. The clouds were so thick and dark

you might not be able to tell that above that all, it was daytime. The house shook again and again. I watched the rain beat

down upon the road, several meters from our house. Cars drove by at snails pace, in a vicious attempt not to slip and crash

during the treacherous storm. I heard a stick crack ominously as the brutal unrelenting wind blew it down to the ground. Our

chickens dwell in our fields, I feared for them more than for my family. The winds were so strong, it could blow the pens away,

leaving the chickens to waste away from cold and fear. After all, we had nothing to fear. Right above our house, the clouds

were parted, leaving us and our house completely dry.

Help from all of You

I am a thirteen year old girl. I am 5 feet 7 inches and I weigh 123 pounds. I have never hid much about myself, never been embarrassed to open up. But now I am. When I was young, not yet double digits, I began to suffer from alopecia. I got a few bald spots on my head. However, they were not visible even when I had my hair down. I didn't hide this fact from my friends, but I wasn't singing it to the world. I just accepted it as a fact. My hair grew back and I quickly forgot of it. Now, a few months after I turned thirteen, I have begun to suffer from the same problem. I am no longer as carefree and wide open as I was only a few years ago. I have began to recognize the thought of "feminine beauty" and although I am not one for following the rules, this was not...

The Hidden Truth - Chapter Fourteen: To a Dance

Crisa carefully unfolded her dark purple shirt. She laid it on her bedroom floor and admired it. Crisa adored it. It wasn’t short-sleeved but its sleeves weren’t long either. Crisa pulled the shirt on and tucked it into her dark boot-cut jeans. She checked the time. It was seven-ten which meant she still had twenty minutes to get ready – if she needed that much time. As Crisa tugged high brown cowgirl boots on she wondered what Shawn would think. She stepped out of the room.
Mom was waiting for her. “Well, let’s have fun with your hair, huh?”
Crisa shrugged. “Maybe.”
Mom smiled. “We had better. You look gorgeous.”
“As do you,” Crisa said returning the compliment. Mom’s hair was down – which hardly ever happened – and hung in soft curls to her shoulders. She wore a dark blue dress, gold butterfly earrings, and black high heels.
Within minutes Crisa’s hair was in a French braid. “Will it...

Flash Fiction Competition

The Forest of my Doom

I stood in the middle of the dark drippy forest, rain beating down upon my head. Here he was. He'd been my boyfriend but due to his incessant cruelty to girls and odd obsessions, I'd turned around to challenge him during high-school. I had got the best of him and I'd been running all my life since. I had discovered his secret. He'd promised it'd be the death of me. His steely eyes bored into my green ones. He raised his fist. I lifted my head and faced my alien death. The purple light flashed and all went dark.

The Hidden Truth - Chapter Thirteen: Jealousy and Shawn

Crisa screamed in laughter as a snowball – thrown by Karen – hit her in the stomach. “That’s number four!” taunted Karen. “You guys only have two!” Karen and Shawn were standing behind a line in the snow and Crisa and Erin were standing behind another line. Between the lines was a neutral zone. You weren’t allowed to pass it because if you did you had to join the opposite team.
“Well, you have Shawn,” Crisa called. “He aims and fires faster than Annie Oakley!”
“You had Shawn last time,” Karen pointed out carefully shaping a snowball.
“I know, that’s why I’m not complaining,” replied Crisa as she threw a snowball. She easily moved out of the way of Karen’s.
“Look out!” bellowed Shawn pushing Karen out of the way of the snowball and getting hit by it.
“Slick,” commented Karen brushing snow off of her jacket. “Real slick, Shawn.” She brushed her black hair out of her...

The Hidden Truth - Chapter Twelve: A Day of Work

Crisa impatiently scrubbed the bathroom walls. Mom and Dad had agreed that Crisa’s punishment would be to clean the house. Deep clean the house. Crisa had been working for three hours already. She had quickly swallowed breakfast, brushed her teeth, and began to work. The time until nine o’ clock had seemed like an eternity. Crisa unhappily glanced at her red, sore hands. She had washed the breakfast dishes, swept the floor, dusted the TV and the china cabinet, and perfect the bathtub. Now she had the walls and the rest of the bathroom to finish. She knew that Mom wasn’t going to let her stop until the house was perfect because Crisa’s bad behavior was a perfect excuse to get the house clean. A whole Sunday wasted on cleaning, Crisa thought. I could be in the snow sledding right now. It’s probably too cold anyway, she scornfully thought. That thought made her feel a little better. After...

The Hidden Truth - Chapter Eleven: Curse of a Present

Crisa stepped into Happy’s restaurant which was decorated with mistletoe. Crisa was extremely careful not to step under any mistletoe as she walked to a table and watched Mom and Dad order food. She chose a large table because Shawn and his family were coming too. As Mom and Dad carried over double cheese-burgers and Kool-Aid, the door dinged and Shawn’s family walked in. “You!” cried Crisa at the sight of her friend.
“Crisa!” scolded Mom.
Crisa paid no attention. “You spendthrift!” she yelled stomping up to Shawn.
He raised his arms in surrender. “I’m sorry, Crisa! What’d I do? Merry Christmas to you too.”
“Ergh,” Crisa growled. She turned around and began to walk away.
“Hey!” Shawn cried. He grabbed her arm. Crisa tried to pull away but there was no real effort in her struggles. “Okay, Crisa, just stop.” Shawn’s parents sat down beside Crisa’s. “We will go sit down at a separate table and talk about what...

The Hidden Truth - Chapter Ten: Under the Christmas Tree

Crisa carefully cleaned out her braces with her fingernail as she reached for her second Rice-Krispy bar.
“Crisa,” Dad warned, “sugar’s bad for you teeth. Don’t eat too much of it.”
“So says the guy who’s had, oh, a bag of M&Ms, three Rice-Krispy bars, five Snickerdoodles, and is eating – is that a sugar cookie?” Crisa stuffed her half-eaten bar into Dad’s hand, who took a bite out of it. Crisa bolted to the kitchen where the warm smell of cookies washed over her. “Mmm,” Crisa sighed hugging Mom. “Those smell so good.”
“Thanks, pumpkin. You don’t want one do you?” Mom taunted.
                “Oh, Mom, please!”
                “Sure, but only one. Just because Dad’s eaten five-hundred sweets doesn’t mean that you have to.” Mom slid and unfrosted sugar cookie into Crisa’s fingers. “It’s warm so I’m not frosting it and I don’t want to hear anything,” Mom warned.
                “Okay, Mom thanks!”
                “Not a problem.”
               ...

The Hidden Truth - Chapter Nine: Thanksgiving

“Happy Thanksgiving!” squealed Crisa hugging Shawn. “Thanks for inviting me to your parent’s Thanksgiving party. Believe me, I’ll invite you to one of my parents parties someday,” she promised. “Thanks again. No one ever invites me anywhere. I always do the inviting cuz Karen’s and Erin’s parents don’t have parties from their work.”
“You’re welcome,” laughed Shawn. “Happy Thanksgiving to you too.” His moment of happiness suddenly seemed to dissolve.”
“Shawn?” questioned Crisa. “What’s the matter?”
“Let’s go out to the park and I’ll tell you.” Shawn led Crisa out the back door of the building. She followed him to a bench. “It’s a pretty night,” Shawn remarked looking up at the starry sky.
“Shawn, please don’t evade my question.”
“I don’t know how you know when I’m upset. I guess I am worried.”
“About what?” Crisa pried.
“Mom.”
“What happened?” Crisa asked worriedly. She had come to like the funny lady. “Is she sick?”
“Yes.”
“What’s she down with?”...

The Hidden Truth - Chapter Eight: Big News

“Sleeping Beauty?” Dad questioned. “I thought we named her Crisa.”
                “Dad, remember that lady that calls Shawn: Sebastian?”
                “Yes.”
                “Well, I teamed up with her and I used to call him Sebastian and now he calls me Sleeping Beauty. Karen is Rapunzel,” Crisa explained.        
                “I see,” acknowledged Dad. “Come in young man.” Dad stepped out of the doorway as he munched down a fourth granola bar.
                Crisa grabbed Shawn’s wrist and yanked him towards her room. “Ow!” yelled Shawn.
                “Crisa,” Dad warned sternly.
                “It’s fine Mr. Lang. You get used to it,” Shawn comforted.
                “Call me Steve,” said Dad as Crisa pulled Shawn into her room.
                Crisa sat down on her bed and pulled Shawn beside her. Finally she covered her ears with her hands. She shivered. “Brrr. This isn’t making much of a difference. My fingers are just as cold as my ears are. Shawn turned towards her.
                “Use...

The Hidden Truth - Chapter Seven: Shawn's Visit

“Mum! Hey whatcha doing? I thought Mrs. Turmoil was going to pick us up!” Crisa laughed shakily.
                “We changed plans when Anise got caught up in heavy traffic. She needed to go to the store too so I volunteered to take the job.” Mom paused. “And … as I’m walking towards the gym I see you Crisanna Lang, push someone!”
                “Mom,” Crisa began but Karen cut her off.
                “Mrs. Lang –” Karen started before she too was cut off.
                “Call me Teresa,” Mom corrected.
                “Okay, Teresa, it wasn’t Crisa’s fault. Joe was being mean to her; he really deserved more than what Cris gave him.”
                Mom knew that Joe had a history of being mean to Crisa and she was obviously flustered. “Well, she still shouldn’t – he could’ve hurt her – well – let’s get going and we’ll talk about it on the way back home.”
                As Crisa and Karen told the...

The Companions of the Doctor - Doctor Who

Doctor Who is a mad jumble of time travel and aliens. The Doctor flies through space and time in his TARDIS, keeping humans safe from invading aliens that threaten Earth’s existence. The Doctor poses as goofy, brilliant, brave and diligent; but he can sometimes get carried away in his fierce battles. The last of his kind, the Time Lords, the Doctor needs a companion by his side. Not only does his companion keep him company, she also helps him and regulates his sometimes erratic behavior. The Doctor has had many companions throughout his 900 years of life and they all vary in many ways. But no matter how different they are; Rose, Martha, and Donna are all exactly the companion the Doctor needs.
Rose meets the Doctor in the shop she works at. She is just about to leave the building when she remembers that she has to give one of the people working there, Wilson, his lottery tickets. She...

Lexical Catharsis

Saved from the Dragon

Jenny was a beautiful princess. Her hair was like golden honey - her eyes like the ocean blue. She wore the most beautiful dresses of all time - no one's clothing even resembled hers. She had slim white fingers that could sew anything that she only kept for herself. Her pale face was decorated by her rosy cheeks that glowed when she was facing the sunset. She loved everything beautiful, painted all day long, and sang to please the passerby. For she, beautiful Princess Jenny was trapped in a dark gloomy tower.

Evil spirits had been painted on the walls to haunt her perfect dreams. There were no doors to the tower, only one lonely window. It was thousands of feet up and the passerby she sang to were only birds. For, surrounded by miles of lava, she could sing to none else. Except for the dragon who blew up every daring prince who wished to save her. Alone and...

Tears of Gold

I’ll just do what I’m told
Or I’ll get in trouble
Do I have the right to object?
Have you gone back on your promises?
Swore you’d love me til death
Babe we’re not there yet
So see me please
I want you to keep me

Look at these tears of gold
Have you forgotten how much I’m worth?
Look at my eyes and see
I’m tired of not being me
Don’t you see I’m priceless?
My words feel useless
I’m gonna pour my soul to the world
I don’t havta be told
Oh, my tears of gold

You’re loving most of the time
You get in moods – I want to cry
You know I love you so much
I did all this for your love
Shopping together for a ring
In the car we’re severed
Oh, this thing
Giving me a loving hug
But you don’t want to talk

Look at these tears of gold ...

The Hidden Truth - Chapter Six: Joe

“Crisanna Lang!” yelled Mom.
                “Mmm-hmm?” mumbled Crisa. She was deeply immersed in an excellent book and was barely paying attention to anything else.
                “Come here this instant!”
                Crisa laboriously got off of her bed and walked into the kitchen where Mom was cleaning the counter. “What?”
                “How many times do I have to tell you NOT to leave your stuff on the counter?” Mom screeched.
                “Umm…” Crisa mumbled.
                “Once! Only ONCE! That means ONE WHOLE TIME! Go put these books away now!”
                Crisa grabbed the books and bolted to her room. She set them on her desk and flopped down onto her bed. She began to think about Shawn’s horses. He had been so devastated when Calamity had been sold. It was now October and one week ago Calamity had been bought by what Shawn said was a very nice couple who were fine with a destructive horse. Shawn had sold...

The Hidden Truth - Chapter Five: Shawn's Horse

Crisa woke up early on Sunday morning. By 5 o’ clock Crisa was dressed. She glanced at the mirror. Her camouflage T-shirt went well with her slim boot – cut jeans and green socks. She quickly brushed her hair, washed her face, and drank a cup of water. Then she fried three eggs, toasted two pieces of bread and made a cup of orange juice. When she finished she pulled on her rubber boots and was about to head outdoors when she remembered that Mom might wonder where she was. Mom will know I’m outside, right? she thought. I don’t think I need to write a note. Mom might think irrationally but Dad will understand. Satisfied with her reasoning Crisa stepped outside. Crisa checked her watch. It was 5:45. Shawn should be awake. Crisa raced down the road towards Shawn’s house. In the Keselowski’s yard she stopped and looked around her. With her back to the house she walked around. ...

The Hidden Truth - Chapter Four: Time in the Hospital

Crisa yawned and stretched her arms. She sleepily peered at the clock hanging on the hospital wall. It was almost 6:30 a.m. which was breakfast. Crisa waited for several minutes until it was 6:35.
                Suddenly a knock sounded at the door. “Come in,” Crisa invited.
                To her surprise the girl who entered was not the same one that brought supper last night. It was Erin, her second best friend. Erin’s blonde curly hair was tied in a ponytail and her face seemed to glow. “Hey, Cris!” cried her friend. Crisa noted that Erin was carrying a box along with a breakfast tray. Erin handed her the tray and replied, “I asked that breakfast lady if I could bring you your food because I’m visiting you and bringing you something special that I made cuz I heard you got hurt when you looked at that fellow. I learned all this from Karen and I’m calling him ‘fellow’...

Flash Fiction Competition

The Forest of my Doom

The Hidden Truth - Chapter Three: Karen's Joy

When Crisa opened her eyes she saw Karen’s face. “How are you doing, Cris?” her best friend questioned.
                “I’m sore everywhere,” moaned Crisa.
                “I feel so sorry for you, Crisa,” Karen replied. “Your foot looks awful.” Crisa’s stomach lurched as she looked down at her right leg. Her ankle was bent in an odd shape. “Shawn told me he thinks it’s broken. You’ve also got a really big cut on your forehead. The lady working on you gave you stitches and says that your ankle it isn’t broken just dislocated. Also Shawn is really nice and kinda cute. Your parents have already been here, now they are just going to the nearest town for lunch. They brought me here when they heard the news. Actually Shawn’s parents told them when they were leaving and your parents just got a bit detoured.” As Karen paused to take a deep breath Crisa sorted all the information in her head. “So...

The Hidden Truth - Chapter Two: Crisa's Fall

Crisa slowly shuffled down the long gravel road that led to the neighbor’s house. She was halfway there when she heard a soft whinny to the right of her. Crisa gasped. “You beauty. I didn’t know the neighbor’s had horses!” Maybe I can handle these people if they have a horse. Crisa’s want for a horse was overwhelming and she could hardly resist the temptation to snuggle up to the black beauty. She ran her fingers through the horse’s mane and stroked its coat. She didn’t even notice the person in the woods behind her.
                “Excuse me,” a male voice said politely. “That is my horse.”
                Flushing Crisa answered, “Sorry but I have such an adoration for horses – I live over in the brown house – I amtruly sorry – she is so beautiful – I couldn’t stop to look for just a moment…” She paused in her ramblings as he gripped her shoulders and turned...

The Hidden Truth - Chapter One: The Unwanted Proprosal

Crisa woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. She rolled over and sighed happily. It was Saturday, her favorite day because she was free to do basically whatever she wished without school or church. Not that either of those things were bad, she just liked her liberty.  Then Crisa covered her ears as she suddenly heard the beginning of Dad’s routine: being as noisy as possible.            
“Cris up yet?” she heard Dad mumble as he stomped into the kitchen.
                “No,” hissed Mom, “but she will be soon with all the noise you make!”
                Crisa sat up in bed and began to get dressed. No fair that I am the one that is disturbed every Saturday, she thought grumpily. For some mysterious reason Dad was only noisy on Saturdays. Two Saturdays ago Dad had promised to stop being loud. Last week he had been pretty quiet but now he was doing it again.
                Throwing her...

Flash Fiction Competition

The Forest of my Doom

Standing in the middle of the dark drippy forest. Rain beating down upon my head. Here he was. He'd been my boyfriend but due to his incessant cruelty to girls and odd obbsessions, I'd turned around to challenge him during high-school. I had got the best of him and I'd been running all my life since. I was transfixed. His steel eyes bored into my green ones. He raised his fist. The flesh melted away to reveal a metal arm. I lifted my head. I knew he would spare my friend. The purple light flashed and all went dark.

Your Winter

It’s so cold in your presence
You make me feel all tense
Your lips are like ice
When they brush against mine
Thought you were gonna fix me
Since last time, I went so dizzy
Your voice is so steely
Cutting through all my healings

I wince when you touch me
Cos I feel all your hating
I clench my teeth
Trying to breathe

Cos it feels like winter
You words are icy splinters
I’m a frozen tree
You’ve shoved me to my knees
My limbs are brittle twigs
Feeling the wind splitting my veins
You snap me off bit by bit
Throw me in the fire to be killed
I can’t handle your winter

It’s so cold all around you
Baby, you make me lose
I’d punch you if I had the gut
My hand would probably freeze up
Last time, he was so harsh
Thought you wouldn’t rip me apart
You kill me all the...

Make me Make You

With ev’ry smile and ev’ry word
You have made me learn
No friendship comes without a price
How long before I tell you twice?
I don’t want your love
E’en if you’re and angel from above

Baby don’t make me make you go away
I don’t wanna be the one who says you can’t stay
Don’t make me make you go way
Cos I don’t want you to make me
Baby don’t make me make you go away
Don’t make me make you go away
Cos I don’t want you to make me
Oh, no

Well the angels looking down
Upon me they frown
Cos they gave me a decent boy
One who is handsome, strong, and coy
“Shut up” and “shove off”
You say these things cos you love me (cough)

Baby don’t make me make you go away
I don’t wanna be the one...

Talking to “You”

When You Chose the Wrong Path

Flash Fiction Competition

The Forest of my Doom

Standing in the middle of the dark drippy forest. Rain beating down upon my head as my best friend wraps her arm around my waist. Here he was. He'd been my boyfriend but I'd turned around to challenge him during high-school. I had got the best of him and I'd been running all my life since. I was transfixed. His steel eyes bored into my green ones. He raised his fist. The flesh melted away to reveal a metal arm. I lifted my head. I knew he would spare my friend. The purple light flashed and all went dark.

Returning

The Best Camp of my Life Can't Beat Home

My siblings and I fight a lot. We are constantly arguing and we never miss an opportunity to attack.  All it takes is a little bit of teasing or just an accidental bump as we pass each other in the hall to set us off. Even though I am part of this never-ending fiasco, it gets exhausting. I took the opportunity to escape to camp gladly.
Even though I love my siblings it was nice to get away for a week. I did have a few disputes with my newfound friends but for the most part it was argument free. I got stronger and faster during my stay. I climbed rock walls for nearly an hour. My forearms were sore but that did not compare with the pain I felt after playing dodgeball a couple times. I was the ‘target’ and spent nearly the entire hour just running. I was the most valuable player and as much as I loved...

To be a Child of the Gods

I’ve powers you can’t imagine
And something bout my kin
That would blow your mind
And all of mankind

Every one of the guys
Say I’m so wise
It’s probl’ly just my beauty
Cos I’m a child of Aphrodite
I’m a killer to the core
I’m a lover of blood and gore
The fighting just won’t cease
Cos I’m also one of Ares

I just can’t marry a boy
Fighting’s too much of a joy
I’ve tried to love before
But to tell the truth, it didn’t soar

Every one of the guys
Say I’m so wise
It’s probl’ly just my beauty
Cos I’m a child of Aphrodite
I’m a killer to the core
I’m a lover of blood and gore
The fighting just won’t cease
Cos I’m also one of Ares

It funny how this works
I’ve a couple of odd quirks
I’m a mixture of these two
I’m quite different from you

Every...

The Boy who Stole my Heart

I gaze into his wild blue eyes and I recall all the incidents he hurt me. His words cut my soul. All the times he called me names, I can remember each and every time. I can remember how he teased and laughed at me while all the adults whispered things behind their hands about "romance". I was young, not yet in my teens and I could not see or understand what he was doing. Finally, I get it. All that time I spent thinking of hating him - he stole my heart and now - those blue eyes are honey.

I Don't Want a Six-Pack

I don't want a six-pack. I used to until I came to the full realization that I AM A GIRL and sometimes that sucks. I read endless things on getting a six-pack when you're a girl and I realized it is hard to get one. I read countless stories of women starving themselves on Diet Coke to be skinny so that their abs show. I am fit and I have a strong core but I don't want a six-pack anymore. Starving myself, is not the commitment I wanted and I've realized that I don't really think I want one anymore. Sure, women with six-packs look sexy but I would way rather have flat abs then a six-pack that is a struggle to maintain.
Six-packs are generally seen as a sign of health - when it comes to Olympians and men.
Six-packs sure are enviable but I think that I should stop trying so hard. It is unhealthy and wrong if...

Beautiful - and not a Drop of Makeup on my Face

Almost all of my girl friends, save two, wear makeup. I used to envy all of those friends, thinking I'd be much more beautiful with makeup rather than not. I used to dream of all the ways I could do my face, all the way I could manipulate the lipstick colours to my favour. After a few months of this, however, I began to realize how beautiful I actually am and how many people notice me, even without makeup. I can't remember how many people have commented on my thick coppery hair or my dark long eyelashes. People are so jealous of my hair and eyelashes I was shocked out of the universe. I began to study my face. I started to love myself. My hair was naturally highlighted. My eyebrows are dark and smooth. My eyelashes really are long and noticeable. My eyes are a beautiful bright blue, and my lips are smooth and pick. My skin is smooth...

Trust in me Too

Just trust me
Cos I won't break your heart
Just trust me
I'll take it slow from the start
Let's just take our time
If you're scared we'll just rewind
Cos all of time could not stop me
It's already tried to slow me down
Did you think I'd give up so soon, now?

Just trust me
(Trust in me)
Just trust in me
(Trust in me)
There's nothing that can stop me now
I swear, I won't let you down
I will be the sole provider
Do you want me to be the fighter?
Cos I would
All for you
You just have to trust in me....too

Could we Americans be Any More Wasteful?

“Eat your food. There are kids starving in Africa.” “Don’t rinse that yet. There’s still some sauce in there.” “Don’t just throw that jar away. There’s enough peanut butter in there to make two more sandwiches.” My parents used to drive me crazy with their ‘no food waste’ mantra. Dad wouldn’t let me leave the dinner table if I didn’t finish my broccoli and I couldn’t make spaghetti sauce without Mom hovering over me, ensuring that I didn’t waste a single drop of it.
At the time I didn’t understand. Who cares if a spoonful of sauce gets poured down the drain? What does it matter if a few vegetables end up in the landfill? After all, I was just one person, a mere fraction of a percent of the United States’ population. The thing is, once you start thinking about it, if every person in the US got rid of one piece of broccoli than over 300 million pieces...

Writing Small

Hiccup of Life

You know those hiccups that hurt your chest? That's what life is. No hiccups is a smooth time in life, little hiccups are bumpy times in life, and ones that hurt your chest signify big life-hiccups. Think of that when times are rough. Hiccups always end-so will the hard times.

Queen Fireheart

I’ve always been
A natural ruler
Loving queen
No one is wiser
But I’ve found
I’ve shoved in the background
There’s something dark
Inside my heart
No one can know
I might be disowned

But they all say:
No you won’t
No you won’t
Cos you’re all that the
Boys want
Boys want
It will
Never change
Never change
So let me hear
That you reign
That you reign
No you won’t
No you won’t
Cos you’re all that the
Boys want
Boys want
It will
Never change
Never change
So let me hear
That you reign
That you reign

Cos I’m Queen Fireheart
And I’ll start
This war that will
Rip us apart
If we die for this
Then we know
Evil is defeated
And we can go
Home
Queen Fireheart
Oh, oh
Fire in my heart
Oh, oh
Winning from the start
Oh, oh
I’m Queen Fireheart
Call me Queen Fireheart
Fireheart
Fireheart

I’ve always...

Into the Woods

Life to Death

One inch
A life in progress
Always growing
Free and lawless
It held,
A mighty fortress
Against raging wind
It stood
Guarding
All who stay
Underneath for
A home
Painted green
And brown
Green roof
Brown sides
It fell when time
Said
It faded
When life
Ends
Hazy sky
Wet earth
Into the ground
Turned into dirt

God is Life

Birds.
Trees.
Sky.
Bees.
Grass.
Sea.
Clouds.
Me.
Branches.
Insects.
Fish.
Mimics.
Mammals.
Reptiles.
Amphibians.
Smiles.
God.
Jesus.
Christ.
Life.

She's the Girl

Cassie Mornoe's name sings smoothly and beautifully through every person's ears. Her black hair never snarls yet eternally looks as though the wind decided to take a stroll through it. Her eyes shine blue as a clear cloudless sky, only clouding over when she feels unfairly treated. Even through sickness, she skips down the halls, outdoing all healthy students. Her button nose compliments her small stature. Her height allows her to be an amazing gymnast.
I look at him. The way his eyes soak up Cassie's figure. And I wish, that just once, he would dare to look at me the same way.

With a No

You struck down my heart
Gave me reason to die
You struck down my heart
And now I’m asking you why
You said no
Why did you say no?
Give me a reason you said no
Why is the answer no?
No, no, no

I was walking on a line
Wondering if I should cross to your side
It’d only take a step
I’d be pouring my heart in your hands
Finally I went over
Told you I was you lover
It all went wrong from there
I think your hands were made to tear
Over, I crossed
And I lost
Lost, lost, lost

You struck down my heart
Gave me reason to die
You struck down my heart
And now I’m asking you why
You said no
Why did you say no?
Give me a reason you said no
Why is the answer no?
No, no, no

Honey, should I hate you now?
Since my aching...

My Favorite Songs and Why

1. Confident - Demi Lovato
Demi Lovato had an eating disorder and suffered from depression. This song was a way of expressing how she is now over that and feeling good about herself. She also sends out the message that there is nothing wrong with being confident and she's basically rising out of the dust, entirely sure of herself. This is my favorite song and very inspirational to me.
2. Scars to Your Beautiful - Alessia Cara
Alessia Cara's song "Scars to Your Beautiful" was inspired by her younger years. She suffered from hair loss and was greatly teased over it. This song illustrates how no matter who you are or how you look you are beautiful. It tells how "you don't have to change a thing, the world could change it's heart". It is a very inspiring song that will help lift girls up who do not feel body confident.
3. Warrior - Demi Lovato
For me, this song...

My Favorite Songs and Why

1. Confident - Demi Lovato
3. Warrior - Demi Lovato
For me, this song...

Bling

Cos you got that bling, girl
Nah, nah, nah
Got that bling, girl
Nah, nah, nah
Oh
Got that bring it on
Nah, nah, nah
Makes ‘em back off
Nah, nah, nah
Put it on
Show it off
Do it right
Give ‘em that spicy bite

We gonna be dancing
Through all the night
Put that bling on
Do this right
Do it right
Ha
Bling, bling
Bling, bling
Put it on
Ring, ring
Ring, ring
Diamond
Put it on
Show it off
Make ‘em jealous
Show that zealous
Let the
Inner reflect the outer
Be expressive
Be louder

You wear that bling, girl
Nah, nah, nah
Make ‘em think, girl
Nah, nah, nah
Oh
Make ‘em wonder
Nah, nah, nah
What money yer coverin’
Nah, nah, nah
Burn it, yeah
Do it quick
Get the colours
Give ‘em wonders

We gonna be dancing
Through all the night
Put that bling on
Do this right
Do it...

God is Always by my Side

God is always by your side
God never would say goodbye
Christ gave his all
To save our sorrowing souls
He loves us more than he should
Considering our sinful hearts
So I will entirely grateful be
For all of eternity
I will try to live for Christ alone
I will fail to do this, though
Lucky for me, he forgives us all
My sin prevents me from being perfect so
I will pray he forgive me now
And forever I will to him bow
The things my LORD had done for me
I will love him for all of eternity
God is always by my side
He will never say goodbye

We Should be like Wolves

Devils and fugitives wolves may be
And yet we should be able to see
Sneaky and sly wolves may be
Yet they have courage and loyalty
Without strength wolves would never survive
Neither will we since we want life
If we do not for kindness strive
We should be like the wolves

What should be seen with out own eyes
Is something as normal as eating
Kindness, for all, to use with no lies
So remember family and friends
When you fight with each other, all ends
We should be like the wolves

We Should be like Wolves

Devils and fugitives wolves may be
And yet we should be able to see
Sneaky and sly wolves may be
Yet they have courage and loyalty
Neither will we dead or alive
If we do not for kindness strive
We should be like the wolves

What should be seen with out own eyes
Is something as normal as eating
Kindness, for all, to use with no lies
So remember family and friends
We should be like the wolves

Ease up on the Teens

I mean, really. Teens are really given a bad rap for....what, exactly? Sure we can be obsessive jerks who always think they're right, but I mean, come on. We've got a tough life. First of all, we're growing up. Our hormones make us touchy and we're finally figuring out who we are, how tall we'll be, our true body shape, and how emotionally stable we are. Smile, heehee. Not emotionally stable at all. That's fine. We live. Next, we come out will all the jerky teens who think they're better than we are. And they are - or so it seems. The jerky ones always seem to be the ones that everybody's jealous of. They've built themselves up so high, they get stupid. Or are we all stupid? Maybe we are, but then they're the opposite sex. For me, it's boys. All of the sudden, you can't have a friend who is a boy without getting the heck teased out...

Lyrics Unsung

Hello by ADELE

Hello, I say
We break up
Get back again
I tell you I'm sorry
And we start over
Back five paces
I run away and break your heart
I come back to apologize and we restart
But I starting to see a change in the
Way you welcome me
I'm starting to notice that you
Don't seem so enthused to meet me
I think this might be the last
Time we have a meal together
I cry when I kiss you good bye
One more time
I think I just hurt you again
I left with your car
I didn't come back for a week
You slammed the door in my face
I stayed on the step waiting
I left for California and
Stayed for a millenia
I decided to call you up after
A few dreary years

Hello, it's me
Like to meet
To go over everything
They say that...

Truths and Untruths

Things That Cannot be Avoided in Life

1. Donald Trump can't do his hair without making me puke
  2. Politics are annoying
  3. I cannot stop singing all of the time
  4. If I can't write, I will die
  5. Everyone's good and evil
  6. We all make poor decisions
  7. I am obsessed with music
  8. I need to realize that some of my boy friends will stay jerks no matter what I try to do
  9. Everyone dies
  10. I will not always be happy
  11. My skin will not look like Beyonce's no matter how much I wish it did
  12. I will probably never meet Adele
  13. I will never stop itching this mosquito bite on my finger
  14. I want to be a famous singer
  15. I can't make my crush love me

God is Always by my Side

God is always by your side
God will never say goodbye
Christ gave his all
To save our sorrowing souls
He loves us more than he should
Considering our sinful hearts
So I will entirely grateful be
For all of eternity
I will try to live for Christ alone
I will fail to do this, though
Lucky for me, he forgives us all
I will pray he forgive me now
And forever I will to him bow
The things my LORD had done for me
I will love him for all of eternity
God is always by my side
He will never say goodbye

Beautiful Colours of the Rainbow

We're colours of the rainbow
Mmm
Shining brightly now
Aah
Don't care about nothing
Nobody else says
No
I look at my body
And say
I'm ready for everything

Cos we're colours of the rainbow
Don't matter your size
Or skin tone
We're colours of the rainbow
Difference makes you beautiful
Don't matter what the boys think
Your body's yours only
Cos we're colours of the rainbow
And we'll always be beautiful
Mmm
Beautiful
Beautiful

Dance
Be your beauty
Be your best
Uh
Dance
Move that body
Show them men
That you're always perfect
And you're forever worth this
You're better
Than any hater

Cos we're colours of the rainbow
Don't matter your size
Or skin tone
We're colours of the rainbow
Difference makes you beautiful
Don't matter what the boys think
Your body's yours only
Cos we're colours of the rainbow
And we'll always be beautiful
Mmm
Beautiful
Beautiful

Mmm
Ha
Freeze
Just stop
Look
Up and down
Feet...

Beautiful Colours of the Rainbow

We're colours of the rainbow
Mmm
Shining brightly now
Aah
Don't care about nothing
Nobody else says
Uh
I look at my body
And say
"Baby, I'm ready"

Cos we're colours of the rainbow
Don't matter your size
Or skin tone
We're colours of the rainbow
Difference makes you beautiful
Don't matter what the boys think
Your body's yours only
Cos we're colours of the rainbow
And we'll always be beautiful
Mmm
Beautiful
Beautiful

Dance
Be your beauty
Be your best
Uh
Dance
Move that body
Show them men
That you're always perfect
And you're forever worth this
You're better
Than any hater

Cos we're colours of the rainbow
Don't matter your size
Or skin tone
We're colours of the rainbow
Difference makes you beautiful
Don't matter what the boys think
Your body's yours only
Cos we're colours of the rainbow
And we'll always be beautiful
Mmm
Beautiful
Beautiful

Mmm
Ha
Freeze
Just stop
Look
Up and down
Feet to...

Seasons of Four

Spring is the beginning of life
All is green and untrained
Small are the little leaves
That make time of all else

Summer is growing, growing fast
Higher and higher
All grows
To make me stand on my tip toes

Fall is colourful
I have new ideas
Your playing is not so great and fun
As summer was

Winter is death and sleep of all
The slowly proceeding cold engulfs
Everyone in its way

Silver Light

There is a silver light
That shines through the black night
It leads the night critters,
A beautiful sight

This light it leads me home
When to long I roam
My mother meets me at the door
The light shines upon her comb

This light, it comforts me
The glow it makes I see
I know not why
 But it makes me feel safe

This silver light,
It shines through the night
Can you guess what it may be?
‘Tis the moon’s own might

Love

What is love?
That shines high above
Singing in our heart
It helps life start

Love gives us hope
It ties the rope
That forever binds
Our caring minds

Love is strong
Protects us long
Until death
Our last breath

Why Not?

Be merry, be cheerful, why not?
Be loving, be kind, why not?
Take to heart, do all you want
As long as it’s kind, why not?

Make me Cry

I’m up at six o’ clock
In the morning
Sipping on my tea
Leave me alone
Need some time on my own, baby
Eat a slow breakfast at ten
Leave the dishes for my friends
Watch some movies
Eat some M&M’s with cookies
By two
I’m in my room
Drawing a picture
Of me with my sister

Oh, baby
But why
Does this make me cry?
It's been so long
I should be over this by now

Cos days like this
Remind me of you
When we’d chill on the sofa
You’d promise you’d never go
I can’t look into blue eyes
Without thinking ‘bout you, I
Can’t bear to lift weights
Since you taught me how
Not to break under their strain
I won’t be bullied without
Laughing in their face
Cos it reminds me how
You’d lash back
Baby, why did you have to
Break me like that?
Oh
Oh, no

I remember when
We...

Make me Cry

I’m up at six o’ clock
In the morning
Sipping on my tea
Leave me alone
Need some time on my own, baby
Eat a slow breakfast at ten
Leave the dishes for my friends
Watch some movies
Eat some M&M’s with cookies
By two
I’m in my room
Drawing a picture
Of me with my sister

Oh, baby
But why
Does this make me cry?
I think I’m
About to die

Cos days like this
Remind me of you
When we’d chill on the sofa
You’d promise you’d never go
I can’t look into blue eyes
Without thinking ‘bout you, I
Can’t bear to lift weights
Since you taught me how
Not to break under their strain
I won’t be bullied without
Laughing in their face
Cos it reminds me how
You’d lash back
Baby, why did you have to
Break me like that?
Oh
Oh, no

I remember when
We were nine
Said we’d get ...

Songwriting Competition

Scissors

Verse One:
I’ve been here
For all of seven years
I've been searching for your heart
I did everything you could’ve asked
How long will this last?
Cos
I keep going back and forth
Think you love me
Then you don’t
Opened the doors;
You smiled my way
Offered my hand but you
Pushed it away
Everyone says you're friendly
You've drawing personality
Times were once different
That's why I gotta get out
Don't think of our past
We've forgiven it but
How far are you willing to go?
Are we just friends or
Are we something more?
You’re leaving my heart sore

Pre-Chorus:
Give me a reason I shouldn’t cut you outta my life
Give me a reason I shouldn’t give up
But there’s one reason that’s enough
Reason can’t conquer my heart

Chorus:
I can’t, I can’t let you go
My heart won’t give up, oh no
Every time I try and step away
A shock...

Crazy

Oh, I don’t know why you’d even pretend
That I’d love you for one bit my friend
I don’t think we’re made for each other
I’ve asked everyone, even my brothers

And they all said:
Lord, stay away
From that boy; he’s crazy in the brain
He doesn’t know who he is
Or who you are

Oh, I don’t know why look at me
There ain’t much pretty to see
I don’t know what to do with you
This isn’t right, me and you.

And they all said:
Lord, stay away
From that boy; he’s crazy in the brain
He doesn’t know who he is
Or who you are

I’m telling you; I’m getting dizzy
But I don’t think you’re listening
You’re oblivious to my pain
You’ve been that way since I came

And they all said:
Lord, stay away
From that boy; he’s crazy in the brain
He doesn’t know who he is
Or...

Songwriting Competition

Scissors

Verse One:
I’ve been here
For all of seven years
Pining after your love
I did everything you could’ve asked
Gave you every piece that I had
I keep going back and forth
Think you love me
Then you don’t
Opened the doors;
You smiled my way
Offered my hand but you
Pushed it away
Are we just friends or
Are we something more?
You’re leaving my heart sore

Pre-Chorus:
Give me a reason I shouldn’t give up
But there’s one reason that’s enough
Reason can’t conquer my heart

Chorus:
I can’t, I can’t let you go
My heart won’t give up, oh no
Every time I try and step away
A shock runs through my body
I need to cut you out of my life
When I try part of me dies
I can’t do this, I can’t do this, I can’t do this

Verse...

How to Make Perfect Breadsticks

I have made breadsticks time and time again. The process has been trial and error. They’ve always come out of the oven delicious but I have endlessly strove to make them flawless. Finally, after hours of work I have brought them pretty close to that.
                For a start make sure that you have a large area to work. You need a clear space to knead the dough. In a large bowl spoon out two tablespoons of dry yeast followed by a cup and two tablespoons of warm water – think hot tub temperature. Next pour in a quarter cup of sugar and on third cup of vegetable oil. Stir briefly. Now let it sit for at least five minutes. With all this time to spare it is a good idea to keep working. Set out two baking sheets, olive oil, and garlic salt. Quickly spray the pans to prevent sticking. If there is still time, set out white flour,...

Songwriting Competition

Scissors

Verse One:
I’ve been here
For all of seven years
Pining after your love
I did everything you could’ve asked
Gave you every piece that I had
I keep going back and forth
Think you love me
Then you don’t
Opened the doors;
You smiled my way
Offered my hand but you
Pushed it away
Are we just friends or
Are we something more?
You’re leaving my heart sore

Pre-Chorus:
Give me a reason I shouldn’t give up
But there’s one reason that’s enough
Reason can’t conquer my heart

Chorus:
I can’t, I can’t let you go
My heart won’t give up, oh no
Every time I try and step away
A shock runs through my body
I need to cut you out of my life
When I try part of me dies

Verse...

Won't you be my Friend?

I remember when I hated your face
I couldn’t stand to be in the same place
But now, I think I love you
And I wish you loved me too
But sometimes I think…

It’s so hard
Cos it’s coming from my heart,
Ripping me apart
And I’m in despair

I love you with all my soul
Yet your heart is just so cold
I wish you’d just be my friend
And I could live with you to the end
Baby,can’t we forget our past
In adoration forever last
You have nearly as much to forgive me
As I have to forgive you
We have both said ugly things
Will you just give me a second chance?

I know you don’t like me
You prob’ly wish I didn’t exist
Maybe I should go find someone
Who adores me
Yet, it takes all my energy
Because I love when you smile shyly
It draws me nearer to you ...

Won't you be my Friend?

I remember when I hated your face
But now, I think I love you
And I wish you loved me too
But sometimes I think…

It’s so hard
Cos it’s coming from my heart,
Ripping me apart
And I’m in despair

I love you with all my soul
Yet your heart is just so cold
I wish you’d just be my friend
And I could live with you to the end
Baby,can’t we forget our past
In adoration forever last
You have nearly as much to forgive me
As I have to forgive you
We have both said ugly things
Will you just give me a second chance?

I know you don’t like me
You prob’ly wish I didn’t exist
Maybe I should go find someone
Who adores me
I won’t give up…

It’s so hard
Cos it’s coming from my heart,
Ripping me apart
And I’m...

Call to all Whovians

Rose Tyler is a sweet girl
Donna Noble makes a head whirl
Martha Jones keeps you running
Captain Jack is very cunning

The Master can outwit them all
The Master will always be their fall
Yet their loyalty he cannot match
It makes them all a tricky catch

Chipped Nail Polish

I know, maybe, I coulda done better with you

I know you dream to be king
And I know he can’t afford a thing
You buy hotels and they get a deal
He’s just scrounging for a meal
You got so much cash you dunno what to do
He’s got nothing; he can’t buy a shoe
I know with you I’d own a manor
And know that with him, a tent’s a big matter

Yeah, I know, I know
But you know, you know
There’s this feeling I can’t abolish
That I’m just chipped nail polish

To him I’m worth
And to you I’m nuthin
He makes me feel perfect just the way I am
While you make me feel I’m not worth anything
Just gimme your hand
I’ll tell you the future
It’s got nothing to do with me
I just want you to realize that
You make me feel awful
He makes me priceless ...

Won't you be my Friend?

I remember when I hated your face
But now, I think I love you
And I wish you loved me too
But sometimes I think…

It’s so hard
Cos it’s coming from my heart,
Ripping me apart
And I’m in despair

I love you with all my soul
Yet your heart is just so cold
I wish you’d just be my friend
And I could live with you to the end
C’mon, c’mon, can’t we forget our past
In adoration forever last
You have nearly as much to forgive me
As I have to forgive you
We have both said ugly things
Will you just give me a second chance?

I know you don’t like me
You prob’ly wish I didn’t exist
Maybe I should go find someone
Who adores me
I won’t give up…

It’s so hard
Cos it’s coming from my heart,
Ripping me apart ...

Songwriting Competition

Scissors

Verse One:
I’ve been here for all of seven years
Pining after your love
I did everything you could’ve asked
Gave you every piece that I had
I keep going back and forth
Think you love me then you don’t
Opened the doors; you smiled my way
Offered my hand but you pushed it away
Are we just friends or are we something more?
You’re leaving my heart sore

Pre-Chorus:
Give me a reason I shouldn’t give up
But there’s one reason that’s enough
Reason can’t conquer my heart

Chorus:
I can’t, I can’t let you go
My heart won’t give up, oh no
Every time I try and step away
A shock runs through my body
I need to cut you out of my life
When I try part of me dies

Verse...

Curves

Verse One:
You think I need to be a pencil
To be beautiful
I have to be a model
So you think I’m sexy
So listen up, my dear
Just erase all your fear…

Chorus:
Girls can be whatever they want
They don’t ever have to flaunt
I’m so perfect in all my curves
My beauty don’t match up with any words
My curves make me sexy
So curvy I’m sexy

Verse Two:
I’m not fat but I sure ain’t skinny
I am still winning
Running isn’t my strong suit
But I don’t care at all
If you love swimming, go
Remember to eat too

Chorus:
Girls can be whatever they want
They don’t ever have to flaunt
I’m so perfect in all my curves
My beauty don’t match up with any words
My curves make me sexy
So curvy I’m sexy

Bridge:
I’m beautiful as me
Cos perfection’s all I see
You should love the...

Winter

It’s so cold in your presence
You make me feel all tense
Your lips are like ice
When they brush against mine
Thought you were gonna fix me
Since last time, I went so dizzy
Your voice is so steely
Cutting through all my healings

I wince when you touch me
Cos I feel all your hating
I clench my teeth
Trying to breathe

Cos it feels like winter
You words are icy splinters
I’m a frozen tree
You’ve shoved me to my knees
My limbs are brittle twigs
Feeling the wind splitting my veins
You snap me off bit by bit
Throw me in the fire to be killed
I can’t handle your winter

It’s so cold all around you
Baby, you make me lose
I’d punch you if I had the gut
My hand would probably freeze up
Last time, he was so harsh
Thought you wouldn’t rip me apart
You kill me all the...

Triple "L"

Live like you mean it
Live like tomorrow’s your last day
Do whatever you want to
Follow your heart and be true
Live cos you dunno how much time
You’ve got before you die
You need to do this right
So live like it’s your last night

So get out and start livin’
Make up and forgive
There’s nothing better than this
So live out your best
You can fly when the stars come out
You can soar when the sun comes up
You can do anything you want
Live like you can’t stop

Laugh because the world needs a smile
Laugh – it helps when you’re tired
Lift that face from that frown
It helps when you’re feeling down
Laugh, cos it lightens the soul
It helps you from feeling dark and cold
You need to do this right
So laugh like it’s your last night

So get out and start laughin’
Make up and forgive ...

Power Woman

I’m completely whole
Don’t need a man to make me full
I don’t need a sidekick
Baby, I can lift it
You can judge me if you wish
But I ain’t gonna quit
Watch me do it on my won
Oh, I will rule the world
No one can make me stop
I’m on watch
I’m a grown up
I do what I want
You wanna ruin my ego
But this is my show
Oh, you just back off now
I rule, watch ‘em ask me how
Leave it to me
I make it how it should be
If you’re
Done, done, done, done, done, done
Done, done, done, done, done, done
Done, done, done, done, done, done
Then go
If you
Can’t, can’t, can’t, can’t
Handle it
Can’t, can’t, can’t, can’t
Handle it
Can’t, can’t, can’t, can’t
Handle it
Leave, oh!

Oh, oh, oh, oh!
That’s right cos
I’m a power woman
Gonna get out
And have some...

Sculpted

People seem to wanna be thin
Just nothing but bones and skin
Think others are staring at them
So they go on a diet that leaves ‘em starving
But what you are is so much more
Your body shape gives you glory
Every person has a gift
Who want to be built out of nothingness?

Baby, you’re sculpted
Every curve should be exalted
Everyone’s gorgeous from when they’re born
Don’t matter how many scars you get on the road
Size
Shape
Height
Features
Heavy
Round
Short
Ugly
Light
Straight
Tall
Pretty
Oh, baby, you’re sculpted

Look at your shining eyes
Everybody’s beautiful in their body type
Tune out those critics
Stand up and win it
You can do anything you want
Just love that body you’ve got
People look up to confidence
People feel bad when others are perfect

Baby, you’re sculpted
Every curve should be exalted
Don’t matter how...

Shrunk

I am two inches tall. My dad's a scientist and I got shrunk. Life isn't cool. I have to watch out for feet, ants, ladybugs, and mice. There weren't the main problem I encountered three months ago. I had a bigger problem. Before my parents even realized what had happened, I was in danger. Of starving.
I hadn't eaten in about three days. Mom and Dad were desperate. They thought I had been kidnapped. I was desperate, too. I was horrifically hungry. I usually ate three square meals a day with a few too many snacks in between. I wasn't used to not eating. I was pretty sure I was going to die. I attempted to climb chairs and scale walls to get to the food. I failed in these attempts and my parents didn't even notice me. I chased them - complete failure - yelled at them - I sounded like, well, nothing - and tried to pull their...

Mutual Confession

My body tingles
And my hands go numb
I cross my legs
Try to appear nonchalant
I got a headache
My heart beats fast
I forget how to breathe
As you walk past
I fold my arms
While my finger shake
You sit in that seat
Next to me
My voice catches
In my throat as I
Make an attempt
To say hi

As I look into your eyes
And you stare back in mine
I feel there’s a mutual confession in line

Do you feel the same way as I do?
Do you feel crazed when I stand by you?
If you don’t
Press one
If you do
We have a mutual confession
Mutual confession

Well, I freeze when you
Ask me to dance
My stomach hurts
When you try and hold my hand
Yeah, I let you go
Right afterward
Don’t want you to think that
I am quite weird
When you pull me ...

Always Mine

We were best friends; we’d walk side by side
You were my best friend; to you I’d never lie

You weren’t afraid to compliment my skills
Never embarrassed to point out my flaws
You knew I wasn’t perfect
You didn’t care one bit
I had my moments with you
Where I was like
“What am I doing here?”
I was so proud
And so scared
You were my first boy
And I didn’t care

You didn’t write any love letters
I didn’t kiss your lips
The most we gave each other was a little picture gift
Might be different if we’d met somewhere else
We might not’ve worked out
But the week was amazing
And I’d change nothing
You were perfect in my eyes
You were always mine

We would go walking together side by side
Hand in hand skipping through the dark cold nights
You would keep from the cold
You made me so very bold ...

To be a Child of the Gods

I’ve powers you can’t imagine
And something bout my kin
That would blow your mind
And all of mankind

Every one of the guys
Say I’m so wise
It’s probl’ly just my beauty
Cos I’m a child of Aphrodite
I’m a killer to the core
I’m a lover of blood and gore
The fighting just won’t cease
Cos I’m also one of Ares

I just can’t marry a boy
Fighting’s too much of a joy
I’ve tried to love before
But to tell the truth, it didn’t soar

Every one of the guys
Say I’m so wise
It’s probl’ly just my beauty
Cos I’m a child of Aphrodite
I’m a killer to the core
I’m a lover of blood and gore
The fighting just won’t cease
Cos I’m also one of Ares

It funny how this works
I’ve a couple of odd quirks
I’m a mixture of these two
I’m quite different from you

Every...

Songwriting Competition

Scissors

I’ve been here for all of seven years
Pining after your love
I did everything you could’ve asked
Gave you every piece that I had
I keep going back and forth
Think you love me then you don’t
Opened the doors; you smiled my way
Offered my hand but you pushed it away
You’re leaving my heart sore

Give me a reason I shouldn’t give up
But there’s one reason that’s enough
Reason can’t conquer my heart

I can’t, I can’t let you go
My heart won’t give up, oh no
Every time I try and step away
A shock runs through my body
I need to cut you out of my life
When I try part of me dies

Why won’t your soul just...

Kaitlyn 's 1042 Likes

Questions!!! by Katie8

Published 15 days ago

Writing Because... by Zoe Skaggs

Published about 4 hours ago

she is by existing loudly

Published about 7 hours ago

Phone Call by RedWriter

Published about 22 hours ago

Untitled by existing loudly

Published about 21 hours ago

safe part 6: road by existing loudly

Published about 20 hours ago

No words by Langer

Published about 24 hours ago

Family Is Precious by ARS7

Published 17 days ago

Couldn't Believe It by RedWriter

Published 3 days ago

​Wooden Sky by River Song

Published 4 months ago

The New Colossus by River Song

Published 6 months ago

Life-Line by BlueWriter

Published 4 months ago

soccer girlfriend by lili

Published 2 months ago

Feigned by disappointment

Published 2 days ago

Strawberries and Iced Coffee by ollieollie

Published 1 day ago

Just a Friend by disappointment

Published 1 day ago

Miracle by Aspen Gray

Published 11 months ago

Beautiful by Aspen Gray

Published 1 day ago

why do i write by altakian

Published 1 day ago

Cyber Packrat by ARS7

Published 6 days ago

Why Fudge Writes by Lee Fudge

Published 2 days ago

They Said Eyes Were Like Windows... by SekeryaFournier

Published about 2 months ago

Where One Calls Home by SekeryaFournier

Published 2 days ago

Panic by disappointment

Published 3 days ago

Love's a Funny Word by disappointment

Published 2 days ago

Music Is by Ioana Georgiana

Published 9 months ago

Be yourself by UNC Angel

Published 7 months ago

Writer by RedWriter

Published 3 days ago

The Narrator: Part 1 by MoonFromAlola

Published 2 days ago

Thank you? by AM Key

Published 2 days ago

Pepper Spray (S2, Chap-2) by BlueWriter

Published 8 days ago

And That's To Stay by BlueWriter

Published 2 days ago

Braving Life by Kaitlyn

Published about 1 month ago

A Wish of Curiousity by Quilling Leaves

Published 3 days ago

Forgotten Voyage by MoonFromAlola

Published 3 days ago

The All-Knowing Narrator by MoonFromAlola

Published 3 days ago

Night Beauty by Quilling Leaves

Published 3 days ago

eternal love by lexnuhn@comcast.net

Published 3 days ago

A Letter From Her to You by Danielle Remlap

Published 4 days ago

8 Words by beeli

Published 4 days ago

Stay Quiet, It's Okay by Life_Kore

Published 4 days ago

Depression by creative.writer

Published 5 months ago

Mirror by creative.writer

Published 4 months ago

Iris Woods by creative.writer

Published about 1 year ago

Just For Today by creative.writer

Published 3 months ago

Hello by creative.writer

Published 3 months ago

My Favourite Time of Year by creative.writer

Published 3 months ago

Autumn# by creative.writer

Published 4 days ago

Wish List by japaneseprincess

Published 5 days ago

A Twist by Quilling Leaves

Published 4 days ago

Question by RedWriter

Published 4 days ago

Vests and Pretzel Stands by neo7v

Published 4 days ago

Shooting Star by mysterious_writer13

Published 4 days ago

Ill by RedWriter

Published 4 days ago

Black and White by Phytocat

Published 4 days ago

Broken by Phytocat

Published 4 days ago

It's Fine by 15dopecats15

Published 5 days ago

Siren by Nyx

Published 5 days ago

Mistakenly Dead by neo7v

Published 5 days ago

Swim by Ethan92901

Published 5 days ago

Family Circus by Danielle Remlap

Published about 2 months ago

Falling by Danielle Remlap

Published 2 months ago

safe part 5: monotony by existing loudly

Published 5 days ago

Colors by Ariel Ochoa

Published 6 days ago

Herself and her Image . by Tyella Wynn

Published 6 days ago

Connectness by Lil Liz Bean

Published about 1 year ago

You and I by pegeonbreeze@gmail.com

Published 10 days ago

My Memory's Truth by Kate_Marijolovic

Published 5 months ago

A Ghost I Never Knew by Kate_Marijolovic

Published 6 days ago

A New Friend by Aaliyah

Published 8 days ago

10 wishes by lexnuhn@comcast.net

Published 6 days ago

Incomplete by Alex Riley

Published 6 days ago

A Moth and a Flame by Quilling Leaves

Published 6 days ago

Galaxy by Quilling Leaves

Published 8 days ago

Rooster's Crow by Quilling Leaves

Published 6 days ago

Just Because by Barbee_girl

Published 7 months ago

No Longer by Barbee_girl

Published 10 months ago

Here I come 2017. by Barbee_girl

Published 10 months ago

The Inside And The Outside by Barbee_girl

Published 6 days ago

Sportsmanship by RedWriter

Published 6 days ago

Fade by Phytocat

Published 6 days ago

Unbroken by Danielle Remlap

Published 2 months ago

Hush by Danielle Remlap

Published 2 months ago

safe part 4: pickles by existing loudly

Published 6 days ago

16 Years by Xavier Holston

Published 8 days ago

Glitch by neo7v

Published 7 days ago

Remember by Jacob Barrett

Published 7 days ago

Starry Night by Danielle Remlap

Published 2 months ago

Empty Shell by Danielle Remlap

Published about 1 month ago

Things To Do At Midnight by Laika

Published 3 months ago

Long Forgotten Towns by WhiltiernaWolfLord

Published 8 days ago

Black and White by WhiltiernaWolfLord

Published 10 days ago

Find a Little Love by Kaitlyn

Published 14 days ago

Depression Kills by mysterious_writer13

Published 7 days ago

They call me by JamieCarter

Published 7 days ago

Threats to Defeat by japaneseprincess

Published 8 days ago

What About Us? by icyashryver

Published 9 days ago

1-3 Sentence Stories by MG Cowan

Published 9 days ago

M.I.L.I.T.A.R.Y by Hannah Palmer

Published 10 days ago

Ash by food_books_allineed

Published 11 days ago

Queen of This Alley by ARS7

Published 10 days ago

Absolute Joy by ARS7

Published 10 days ago

Deadly Thoughts by Hunter Lanagan

Published 10 days ago

Together by ARS7

Published 10 days ago

The Simplest Truths by Alex Riley

Published about 1 year ago

My Body Is A Temple by Alex Riley

Published 11 days ago

Unrequited Love by Alex Riley

Published 11 days ago

Fairywood by ARS7

Published 11 days ago

A Little of my Life by Nadia Kotova

Published 14 days ago

An Accidental Poem by Number Two

Published 11 days ago

Interview by RedWriter

Published 11 days ago

Pounding by RedWriter

Published 12 days ago

What Is Said by ejhalteman

Published 12 days ago

Wait On Me~ Song by BlueWriter

Published 12 days ago

I Dream by Opened_Mind

Published 13 days ago

Illuminate by AC123

Published 13 days ago

Congratulations by novelistinthedark

Published about 1 month ago

Blue Room by Dragon In the Blue

Published 13 days ago

safe part 3: scones by existing loudly

Published 13 days ago

Untitled Emotion by AddyG

Published 8 months ago

I'm Done by AddyG

Published 14 days ago

A Letter For Tomorrow by Stewart Worthington

Published 14 days ago

Lovely Little Lies by Nadia Kotova

Published 14 days ago

Innocence by Sentenced

Published 14 days ago

Dear Shooting Star... by Sentenced

Published 14 days ago

safe part 2: nicknames by existing loudly

Published 14 days ago

After Us by Charlotte Chua

Published 2 months ago

Cosmetic Testing by Adrie

Published 14 days ago

Prayers by RedWriter

Published 14 days ago

Oh Jake.... by BlueWriter

Published 14 days ago

Used to by Hugepuffball

Published about 1 year ago

Cold Brook by Norah

Published 15 days ago

The Basement Scene by Lil Liz Bean

Published 15 days ago

Not Exactly Myself by ejhalteman

Published 25 days ago

The Chair by forest_5

Published 16 days ago

I Lied by Caroline C

Published 15 days ago

It's Come for Daddy by Madz Mac

Published over 2 years ago

The closest thing I have to a friend by Lil Liz Bean

Published about 1 year ago

this isn't a poem yet by Yael HL

Published 16 days ago

The Silent Firebrand: Chapter 2 by Isabella Collins

Published about 1 month ago

The Silent Firebrand: Chapter 1 by Isabella Collins

Published about 1 month ago

Two Things I Hate In Writing by Lee Fudge

Published 17 days ago

panic by Yael HL

Published 16 days ago

The Mountain and The Moon by Grace.croken@gmail.com

Published over 1 year ago

The 2% by Grace.croken@gmail.com

Published about 1 year ago

I'll Tell You The Truth by lyrathunder22

Published about 1 month ago

The Letter by BlueWriter

Published 16 days ago

Wishes Are Stupid by Unapologetic Regret

Published 17 days ago

Maggie and Me: Kitchen Stain by BlueWriter

Published 16 days ago

Leave No Child Inside by Shy_Swimmer

Published 10 months ago

¿Cómo te llamas? by Shy_Swimmer

Published 10 months ago

Siren's Song by Shy_Swimmer

Published 10 months ago

Happy Little Humdrum Girl by Shy_Swimmer

Published about 1 month ago

Ten Things by Pandy99

Published 17 days ago

​Strangerworld by Molly Ko

Published 23 days ago

The Cave by Anya L.

Published 17 days ago

You Will Never by Sentenced

Published 17 days ago

I Wish I Could... by CatieB

Published 6 months ago

not Finished Yet by CatieB

Published 17 days ago

10 Opinions On The World by ElenaH

Published 8 months ago

My Life Year by Year by Zuzanna Okuniewska

Published about 1 month ago

Her Songs by Stewart Worthington

Published 2 months ago

Knowing Her By Berries by Stewart Worthington

Published 17 days ago

She by olac

Published 17 days ago

A letter for you by mysterious_writer13

Published 17 days ago

safe by existing loudly

Published 17 days ago

Mama says... by Katie8

Published 21 days ago

Crash, Pt. 5 by BlueGold

Published about 2 months ago

Crash, Pt. 4 by BlueGold

Published about 2 months ago

Crash, Pt. 3 by BlueGold

Published about 2 months ago

Crash, Pt. 2 by BlueGold

Published about 2 months ago

Crash, Pt. 1 by BlueGold

Published about 2 months ago

"Liar." by KayDee

Published 10 months ago

Untitled one by Sopherson

Published 18 days ago

I Didn't Know You Were A Girl by mjraswrites

Published 18 days ago

Why by Sentenced

Published 18 days ago

a final decision by Fidgetsally

Published 18 days ago

Questions by existing loudly

Published 18 days ago

Help by mysterious_writer13

Published 18 days ago

Feel by ARS7

Published 19 days ago

Dreams by ARS7

Published 20 days ago

Mr. Wilson's Garden by existing loudly

Published 21 days ago

Ready Aim Fire by foxmillionaire!

Published 19 days ago

Missing by ARS7

Published 20 days ago

A Dreamy Goodbye by theresafrance

Published 20 days ago

Sincerely, Charles S. Fudge by Lee Fudge

Published 20 days ago

Hero (Chapter Two) by BlueWriter

Published about 2 months ago

Hero by BlueWriter

Published 2 months ago

His Lilly by BlueWriter

Published 26 days ago

Who Am I? by BlueWriter

Published 20 days ago

Motivational Fear by Sentenced

Published about 2 months ago

Lindley by existing loudly

Published 20 days ago

Walking Down the Aisle by theresafrance

Published about 1 month ago

Best. Memory. Ever. by wantstobeawriter2

Published 21 days ago

The Heart That Stopped Beating by Vannah Mills

Published 7 months ago

You by Vannah Mills

Published 7 months ago

What Music Does by Vannah Mills

Published 6 months ago

Painting by Vannah Mills

Published 21 days ago

Love pt 2 by Godgirl1

Published about 1 month ago

Love by Godgirl1

Published about 1 month ago

Published 21 days ago

Early by existing loudly

Published 21 days ago

My Life (so far) by existing loudly

Published 22 days ago

His Eyes by theresafrance

Published 22 days ago

first kiss by existing loudly

Published 22 days ago

Golden Creek by existing loudly

Published 22 days ago

What Goes Up Must Come Down by emmapatterson13

Published 22 days ago

Drink Up by Opened_Mind

Published 22 days ago

Maybe by A Ellis

Published 23 days ago

16 by Hailey Duggirala

Published about 1 month ago

Timing by Hailey Duggirala

Published about 1 month ago

Twenty-Thousand Missing Corners- 1- 32 by MG Cowan

Published about 1 month ago

Twenty-Thousand Missing Corners- 1- 31 by MG Cowan

Published about 1 month ago

Twenty-Thousand Missing Corners- 1- 30 by MG Cowan

Published about 1 month ago

Twenty-Thousand Missing Corners- 1- 29 by MG Cowan

Published about 1 month ago

Twenty-Thousand Missing Corners- 28 by MG Cowan

Published about 1 month ago

That Book by Mystery Girl

Published 6 months ago

Elusive by Janna Brown

Published 25 days ago

Twenty-Thousand Missing Corners- 1- 27 by MG Cowan

Published about 1 month ago

To All My Followers: by Mystery Girl

Published 23 days ago

Twenty-Thousand Missing Corners- 1- 25 by MG Cowan

Published about 1 month ago

Twenty-Thousand Missing Corners- 1- 24 by MG Cowan

Published about 1 month ago

Twenty-Thousand Missing Corners- 1- 23 by MG Cowan

Published about 1 month ago

Twenty-Thousand Missing Corners- 1- 22 by MG Cowan

Published about 1 month ago

Twenty-Thousand Missing Corners- 1- 21 by MG Cowan

Published about 2 months ago

She was different by Anushka Gupta

Published 23 days ago

Twenty-Thousand Missing Corners- 1- 20 by MG Cowan

Published about 2 months ago

Twenty-Thousand Missing Corners- 1- 19 by MG Cowan

Published about 2 months ago

Twenty-Thousand Missing Corners- 1- 18 by MG Cowan

Published about 2 months ago

Twenty-Thousand Missing Corners- 1- 17 by MG Cowan

Published about 2 months ago

Twenty-Thousand Missing Corners- 1- 16 by MG Cowan

Published about 2 months ago

Twenty-Thousand Missing Corners- 1- 15 by MG Cowan

Published about 2 months ago

Twenty-Thousand Missing Corners- 1- 14 by MG Cowan

Published about 2 months ago

Twenty-Thousand Missing Corners- 1- 13 by MG Cowan

Published about 2 months ago

Walk by Vanilla

Published 12 months ago

And... by this_kid_is

Published 24 days ago

The Mystery Person by bride124

Published 5 months ago

Twenty-Thousand Missing Corners- 1- 12 by MG Cowan

Published about 2 months ago

Twenty-Thousand Missing Corners- 1- 11 by MG Cowan

Published about 2 months ago

Twenty-Thousand Missing Corners- 1- 10 by MG Cowan

Published about 2 months ago

Maggie and Me by BlueWriter

Published 26 days ago

The Greatest Super Bowl by MatthewS12345

Published 26 days ago

The Book Report by BlueWriter

Published 26 days ago

As Times Change by Opened_Mind

Published 27 days ago

The Deepest Parts by wonder on the other side

Published 27 days ago

I Am Loved by ARS7

Published 27 days ago

Dreaded Birthdays by TheWildTimTam

Published 27 days ago

Rosie by HarperGrace

Published 27 days ago

The Unpleasantries of a First Date by nao

Published 27 days ago

False Idols by ellier99

Published 11 months ago

Whispers in the Wind by HarperGrace

Published 28 days ago

Trust by Opened_Mind

Published 28 days ago

same. by lexnuhn@comcast.net

Published 28 days ago

Flowers by foxmillionaire!

Published 28 days ago

Year By Year by Haleistorm

Published 28 days ago

Secrets by Mayzen

Published 27 days ago

Pathos by Starchild

Published 27 days ago

flames by Abi Pinner

Published 27 days ago

For the Love of Skiing by Elizabeth_Yost

Published 28 days ago

KindessGoesALongWay by riacassxoxo

Published 28 days ago

An Apology by ARS7

Published 28 days ago

bus stop by aryelee

Published about 2 months ago

I Fell In Love With My Best Friend by TheWildTimTam

Published about 1 month ago

from icarus by aryelee

Published 28 days ago

A Long Forgotten Thanks by BlueWriter

Published 28 days ago

Anxiety is a Struggle by DaHay1

Published 8 months ago

Truth Be Told by DaHay1

Published 28 days ago

Hate by agdavis22

Published about 1 month ago

Political Thing. by Lee Fudge

Published about 1 month ago

Alone by Gillian Askeland

Published 28 days ago

i'm sorry by justmar

Published 3 months ago

i hope by justmar

Published 3 months ago

He Saw by ejhalteman

Published 28 days ago

8 Wishes by Haleistorm

Published 28 days ago

Eight by Leon

Published 2 months ago

My Story by Gillian Askeland

Published 28 days ago

Can I Love Myself by Gillian Askeland

Published 28 days ago

Precious by ARS7

Published 28 days ago

I'm Sorry by mysterious_writer13

Published 28 days ago

love yourself by mysterious_writer13

Published 28 days ago

Our Minds Become by Slayapersin

Published 28 days ago

Black Rose at Dusk by ClinicallyInsane

Published 29 days ago

The Prince and The Assassin by Pandy99

Published 29 days ago

Dear 2017.. by Laiislittho

Published 29 days ago

I am by mjraswrites

Published 2 months ago

One of a Million by Opened_Mind

Published about 2 months ago

What to not call your coffee shop by Abi Pinner

Published 10 months ago

me by undeadbed

Published 29 days ago

two people falling in love by undeadbed

Published 29 days ago

Even if We Fight (songs) by Kaitlyn

Published about 1 month ago

you know by undeadbed

Published 29 days ago

love by undeadbed

Published 2 months ago

break up by undeadbed

Published 2 months ago

bucket list by undeadbed

Published 2 months ago

Dear Mr. Trump by RedWriter

Published about 2 months ago

Winter in Minnesota by Ethan92901

Published about 1 month ago

Stranger Online by JamieCarter

Published 29 days ago

IWillAlwaysMissYou by riacassxoxo

Published 30 days ago

BeStrongForYourself by riacassxoxo

Published about 1 month ago

Chase by foxmillionaire!

Published about 2 months ago

YouCouldBeMyBiggestDownfall by riacassxoxo

Published about 1 month ago

AmIMakingTheRightDecision? by riacassxoxo

Published about 1 month ago

WeAllHaveBadDays by riacassxoxo

Published about 1 month ago

His Handiwork by GodsGirl4

Published about 1 month ago

Word by Harley

Published about 1 month ago

Smart by ollieollie

Published about 1 month ago

Hear Me Now by Pandy99

Published about 1 month ago

A Favor (Clarisse's Story, Par.14) by BlueWriter

Published about 1 month ago

Inside out by Laetty09

Published 9 months ago

An Odd Night by nmallaghan

Published about 1 month ago

We Were Like Gods by BlueWriter

Published about 1 month ago

​Dirty Money by jasonstarlight

Published about 1 month ago

Anger by UNC Angel

Published about 1 month ago

Life Throughout My Years by ana-writes-14

Published about 1 month ago

Booze by lugn och ro

Published about 1 month ago

Mistress Time by Starchild

Published 8 months ago

The Man by Starchild

Published 6 months ago

"Sorry" by Starchild

Published about 2 months ago

A B I G A I L by ARS7

Published about 1 month ago

Hear My Voice! by BlueWriter

Published 3 months ago

Those Eyes by BlueWriter

Published 3 months ago

Year By Year by ejhalteman

Published about 1 month ago

Silly Sally (Tongue Twister) by ARS7

Published about 1 month ago

I Noticed by Corbinium

Published 3 months ago

The End by Corbinium

Published about 1 month ago

But We Didn't by Nadia Kotova

Published about 1 month ago

Not my Kind of Mystery by Nadia Kotova

Published about 1 month ago

LIFE by Marerider

Published about 1 month ago

A Life for Mia: Chapter 1 by GodsGirl4

Published 5 months ago

God Bless America by ARS7

Published 3 months ago

My Life was Redone by ARS7

Published 4 months ago

She's Shy, I'm Shy by ARS7

Published about 1 month ago

Never Forget, Always Remember by ARS7

Published about 1 month ago

YOU THERE by Haleistorm

Published 9 months ago

She Is Love by RedWriter

Published 2 months ago

Untitled by Corbinium

Published about 1 month ago

You never noticed by Roisin Dauth

Published over 1 year ago

That Crazy Little Thing by nmallaghan

Published 4 months ago

You Are Beautiful by nickyorozco

Published 9 months ago

Forest of the Eyes by nmallaghan

Published about 1 month ago

Bittersweet Endings by Marerider

Published 2 months ago

Wishes Worth Wishing by Marerider

Published about 1 month ago

M16 by agustdv

Published about 1 month ago

Brother by Starchild

Published about 1 month ago

Tired by mysterious_writer13

Published about 1 month ago

I Want To Be.... by foxmillionaire!

Published about 1 month ago

HeartBeat by BlueWriter

Published about 1 month ago

Tell Me by theresafrance

Published about 1 month ago

​Progression by RedWriter

Published about 1 month ago

Insist by theresafrance

Published about 1 month ago

My life by The_One_Who_Lives

Published about 1 month ago

Waiting: A Child's Dream by BlueWriter

Published about 1 month ago

Trials by BlueWriter

Published about 2 months ago

Too Late? by MG Cowan

Published about 1 month ago

Dinner by theresafrance

Published about 1 month ago

Neverland's Sea's by BlueWriter

Published about 2 months ago

Never Been Kissed by theresafrance

Published about 1 month ago

Insist by theresafrance

Published about 1 month ago

Torment of the Living by Cassidy Jackson

Published over 2 years ago

The First Words by Aurelia

Published 11 months ago

A Series of Misunderstood Words by Aurelia

Published 11 months ago

Katie Ledecky for the Win by Kaitlyn

Published about 1 month ago

Election by kenzibelle

Published 12 months ago

My week by kenzibelle

Published about 1 month ago

Ten Wishes—A Poem by JCWriter

Published 3 months ago

Hot Water-CANNOT PLAY by Maeleaf

Published 10 months ago

Voices Teach Me by KayDee

Published about 2 months ago

Sadie: School by novelistinthedark

Published about 2 months ago

Sadie: Scars by novelistinthedark

Published about 2 months ago

Death Gets Asked A Favor by Lee Fudge

Published about 1 month ago

What Sports Should Be by Elizabeth Bennet

Published about 1 month ago

The Making: The Dismissal-PartOne by Monte

Published about 1 month ago

They Actually Understand by UNC Angel

Published about 1 month ago

Think Before You Speak by UNC Angel

Published about 1 month ago

The Lie by UNC Angel

Published about 1 month ago

There Is A God by ARS7

Published about 1 month ago

Boyfriend Problems by MiraculousBookworm02

Published about 1 year ago

In the Stars by M. Elyse Lynch

Published about 1 month ago

Quick love note by JamieCarter

Published about 1 month ago

YOU THERE by Haleistorm

Published 5 months ago

Death: Taking Care of Business by Lee Fudge

Published about 1 month ago

Drowning In My Masculinity by this_kid_is

Published about 1 month ago

In Between by this_kid_is

Published about 1 month ago

A Love Poem Of A Gay Boy by this_kid_is

Published about 1 month ago

Just No by RedWriter

Published about 1 month ago

The High School Ghost (Part Four) by Lee Fudge

Published about 1 month ago

The High School Ghost (Part Three) by Lee Fudge

Published about 1 month ago

The High School Ghost (Part Two) by Lee Fudge

Published about 1 month ago

The High School Ghost by Lee Fudge

Published about 1 month ago

Mental Insomnia by ラズベリー月

Published about 2 months ago

My Opinion, My Story by pj_daughter_of_athena

Published over 1 year ago

Hate by pj_daughter_of_athena

Published 2 months ago

Dear Dad by JamieCarter

Published 2 months ago

At the mercy of the water by JamieCarter

Published about 1 month ago

Find Something To Live For by ZainabYusuf188

Published about 1 month ago

Published about 1 month ago

The Other Side by Natashia Grace

Published about 2 months ago

Tick Tock by foxmillionaire!

Published about 2 months ago

Friendship, Love, and Death by #Simone/Madame

Published 3 months ago

DISCOURAGED, DEFEATED, HATED by #Simone/Madame

Published 2 months ago

Train Tracks by EleanorRose

Published 2 months ago

That's What Sisters Are For by Zoe Skaggs

Published 8 months ago

Hiding From Hitler by Zoe Skaggs

Published 6 months ago

The Most Cliches I've Ever Used in My Life by Zoe Skaggs

Published about 2 months ago

Words by TimeThief

Published about 2 months ago

2007 by Maddy Cox

Published about 1 month ago

Date Night by Maddy Cox

Published 8 months ago

Best Friend Stabbing Spree by Maddy Cox

Published 9 months ago

Ghost In Heaven by Maddy Cox

Published about 1 month ago

Do You Wish to Die? by Lee Fudge

Published about 1 month ago

The Bad Ones: Chapter One by Nocturnal

Published about 1 month ago

Thoughts by UNC Angel

Published about 1 month ago

Anxiety by Banshee

Published about 1 month ago

I Wish...Life by Banshee

Published about 1 month ago

Passion for Christ by TwentyOneTimelords

Published about 1 month ago

A Letter to the World by Angy Rushford

Published about 1 month ago

Girl I Know by Madison09

Published 6 months ago

Pepper Spray Season 2, Chapter One by BlueWriter

Published about 2 months ago

The Mermaid by BlueWriter

Published about 2 months ago

C..A..N..C..E..R by BlueWriter

Published about 1 month ago

Pepper Spray part-11---Final by BlueWriter

Published 3 months ago

Pepper Spray part-10 by BlueWriter

Published 3 months ago

Pepper Spray part-9 by BlueWriter

Published 3 months ago

Pepper Spray Part-8 by BlueWriter

Published 3 months ago

Pepper Spray-7 by BlueWriter

Published 3 months ago

Pepper Spray part-6 by BlueWriter

Published 4 months ago

Nonexistent by Glytch Montoya

Published 2 months ago

Secret Identities by Alexis Vandusen

Published about 1 month ago

Pepper Spray part-5 by BlueWriter

Published 4 months ago

Pepper Spray part- 4 by BlueWriter

Published 4 months ago

Secret Identities by Alexis Vandusen

Published about 1 month ago

Jackass by Tyler Rose

Published about 1 month ago

My Umbrella Floated Away by BlueWriter

Published about 1 month ago

Pepper Spray part-3 by BlueWriter

Published 4 months ago

Pepper Spray-part 2 by BlueWriter

Published 4 months ago

Pepper Spray by BlueWriter

Published 4 months ago

Call Me Home by BlueWriter

Published 2 months ago

Bet On Me by unwritten writer

Published about 1 month ago

I wish... by BlueWriter

Published 3 months ago

Life Story Part 2 (Please Read!!) :) by BlueWriter

Published about 2 months ago

I'm Screaming Out (Song) by BlueWriter

Published about 2 months ago

Misplaced Life by BlueWriter

Published about 2 months ago

Lucy the real-life princess by Rosie

Published 4 months ago

Being Strong by banjo

Published 4 months ago

Secret Identities by Alexis Vandusen

Published about 1 month ago

Secret Identities by Alexis Vandusen

Published about 1 month ago

You Just Don't Notice by Suit of Swords

Published 4 months ago

3 Ways to Love Yourself by Suit of Swords

Published about 1 month ago

The Propehcy (Clarisse's Story, Par.12) by BlueWriter

Published about 1 month ago

I Do Not Pay My Rent In Blush by unwritten writer

Published about 1 month ago

Cold Spring Pond by Kaitlyn

Published about 2 months ago

Do You Think That Matters To Me? (1) by RedWriter

Published about 2 months ago

an awkward amount of change by Fidgetsally

Published about 2 months ago

Dear America by Hannah Gaudette - JoyfulWriter

Published about 2 months ago

When did this happen? by The_One_Who_Lives

Published about 2 months ago

Choices and Chances by Fidgetsally

Published about 2 months ago

I Hid the Key Inside the Green Gummy Bear by Julie Swei

Published about 2 months ago

I Saw A Magazine The Other Day by TheWildTimTam

Published about 2 months ago

EXTRA! EXTRA! Get your Update here! by BlueWriter

Published about 2 months ago

Remember by ARS7

Published about 2 months ago

Wishes by Corbinium

Published about 2 months ago

I Want to Fall in Love With a Girl by chemicalarizona

Published about 2 months ago

A Class Of Equality by The Rebellious One!

Published 6 months ago

Hi My Name Is... by this_kid_is

Published 8 months ago

Dear Mr. President by this_kid_is

Published about 2 months ago

crush by mysterious_writer13

Published about 2 months ago

The Girl In The Corner by Uma Bhat

Published 3 months ago

100 Words by DipsyDoodle

Published about 2 months ago

. w i l d . c h i l d . by Tyler Rose

Published about 2 months ago

Traitor by foxmillionaire!

Published about 2 months ago

My Earbuds by CCReed

Published 12 months ago

My Warrior by CCReed

Published 11 months ago

Brutally Honest by CCReed

Published 8 months ago

Not Enough by CCReed

Published 5 months ago

Complete Stranger by CCReed

Published 5 months ago

The Flirt by CCReed

Published about 2 months ago

Libros y Rosas by Olivia C

Published about 2 months ago

(Clarisse's Story, Par.11) by BlueWriter

Published about 2 months ago

Forever Broken by mysterious_writer13

Published about 2 months ago

Break Out by foxmillionaire

Published about 2 months ago

Untitled. by falling in love in a coffee shop

Published about 2 months ago

And Then I Burn by Stewart Worthington

Published about 2 months ago

Unbelievable by ARS7

Published about 2 months ago

Beauty by RedWriter

Published about 2 months ago

Dear Future by ARS7

Published about 2 months ago

You. by nao

Published about 2 months ago

Libres by foxmillionaire

Published about 2 months ago

Can we love ordinary? by Kristīne Ārente

Published 3 months ago

The smallest things by Ellen W

Published about 2 months ago

Tears of Gold by Kaitlyn

Published 2 months ago

I Once Knew A Girl by disappointment

Published about 2 months ago

Trying to Fix it by Katie8

Published about 2 months ago

10 Things I Wish Were True About Space by Malika

Published about 2 months ago

Life Is A Pain by mysterious_writer13

Published about 2 months ago

Dear Mr. Trump... by Katie8

Published about 2 months ago

Globalisation: Our Future in the Making by Zurgit

Published about 2 months ago

10 Things I Wish For by Catalina Summer

Published 3 months ago

Blood & Lust by Catalina Summer

Published 2 months ago

Betrayal by Catalina Summer

Published about 2 months ago

Am I Pretty Enough? by TerenNeret

Published about 2 months ago

Middle School Beauty by hqasrawi

Published about 2 months ago

Unrequited Love by Caroline Collins

Published about 2 months ago

Picture Perfect by Chanae Hope

Published about 2 months ago

The Heart of the Assassin by The_One_Who_Lives

Published 12 months ago

Love Letter by The_One_Who_Lives

Published 8 months ago

Me and You by The_One_Who_Lives

Published about 2 months ago

Say NO -Dinalia Miller by Dreamer5003

Published about 2 months ago

Welcome to life -Dinalia Miller by Dreamer5003

Published about 2 months ago

Dear "leader" -Dinalia Miller by Dreamer5003

Published about 2 months ago

a guide to loving an artist by aryelee

Published about 2 months ago

Ryker (Memory) by BlueWriter

Published about 2 months ago

What would happen? by Madison09

Published about 2 months ago

Depression by mysterious_writer13

Published about 2 months ago

Lives by sarah leying

Published about 2 months ago

Gay Marriage by Jordana

Published about 1 year ago

Education System by Jordana

Published about 2 months ago

Prison by foxmillionaire

Published about 2 months ago

All the World's A Stage by Mystery Girl

Published about 2 months ago

Debate by ollieollie

Published about 2 months ago

​A Letter to You Trump. by Natashia Grace

Published about 2 months ago

Blossom Tree by mysterious_writer13

Published about 2 months ago

My Life by mysterious_writer13

Published about 2 months ago

Political View by Glytch Montoya

Published about 2 months ago

Sol by VampireSmiley37

Published about 2 months ago

The Ancient by VampireSmiley37

Published about 2 months ago

Running Out of Time by MG Cowan

Published 4 months ago

The Tire Swing by ARS7

Published 2 months ago

Why by ARS7

Published about 2 months ago

To Be Yourself by Gunit2019876345

Published 4 months ago

Phone Call by Gunit2019876345

Published about 2 months ago

Emotionally Compromised by Sjanni

Published about 1 year ago

In Your Dreams by Uma Bhat

Published about 2 months ago

In the U.S.A? by Rachel A.

Published about 2 months ago

Anxiety by A Ellis

Published about 2 months ago

Billionaire- Part Fifteen by Batman15

Published about 2 months ago

The elements' paradoxes by Someone

Published 8 months ago

Today's us by Someone

Published over 1 year ago

Why Do They Call...? by Zoe Skaggs

Published about 2 months ago

Winter Feilds by BlueWriter

Published about 2 months ago

Part ONE: MyPolar Disorder by Wanderlust Dreamer

Published over 1 year ago

Debutante by Angelina Nguyen

Published about 2 months ago

Lotus by Angelina Nguyen

Published about 2 months ago

Chapter One, An Introduction by Madison09

Published about 2 months ago

Billionaire- Part Fourteen by Batman15

Published about 2 months ago

Billionaire- Part Thirteen by Batman15

Published about 2 months ago

Billionaire- Part Twelve by Batman15

Published about 2 months ago

Corrupt by Kronos Millenius

Published 3 months ago

What will I be? by Madison09

Published about 2 months ago

Snowy Weather by BlueWriter

Published about 2 months ago

Just Because by ClinicallyInsane

Published about 2 months ago

Be Yourself by caswin1

Published about 2 months ago

Love Letter by caswin1

Published about 2 months ago

Flash Fiction - Just A Test by ClinicallyInsane

Published about 2 months ago

Apple Kisses by maia_s

Published about 2 months ago

Why Do You Love Me? by maia_s

Published about 2 months ago

Dear Demon in my Mind by kirakira

Published about 2 months ago

A perfectly clichè Romance by Sushinoid

Published about 2 months ago

Billionaire- Part Eleven by Batman15

Published about 2 months ago

Billionaire- Part Ten by Batman15

Published about 2 months ago

Billionaire- Part Nine by Batman15

Published about 2 months ago

Naivety by Fidgetsally

Published about 2 months ago

I Only Date Homosexuals by Grace Renae

Published about 2 months ago

The Ghost by ARS7

Published about 2 months ago

love by zingcognito

Published about 2 months ago

Mirror, Mirror by Uma Bhat

Published about 2 months ago

Dripping Tap by Hello_my_name_is_Pineapple

Published about 2 months ago

Coming home by falling in love in a coffee shop

Published 2 months ago

Coffee Shop by falling in love in a coffee shop

Published about 2 months ago

Growing pains by falling in love in a coffee shop

Published about 2 months ago

Unfinished by Insert_Bodacious_Pun

Published about 2 months ago

Simple Things by foxmillionaire

Published about 2 months ago

Gone by Uzonna Ogu

Published about 2 months ago

Five things my friend Alex has said by Lilly.VB

Published about 1 year ago

Nature's unkown by toastburninglucy

Published 7 months ago

The City Always Sleeps by toastburninglucy

Published about 2 months ago

c o l l i d e by agustdv

Published 3 months ago

B l i s s by agustdv

Published 3 months ago

s m i l e by agustdv

Published about 2 months ago

Billionaire- Part Seven by Batman15

Published about 2 months ago

Billionaire- Part Six by Batman15

Published about 2 months ago

Billionaire- Part Five by Batman15

Published about 2 months ago

Billionaire- Part Four by Batman15

Published about 2 months ago

Billionaire- Part Three by Batman15

Published about 2 months ago

Billionaire- Part Two by Batman15

Published about 2 months ago

Fighting in Vain by _Rae

Published about 2 months ago

Awkward by ollieollie

Published 3 months ago

Bikini by ollieollie

Published 3 months ago

Hardwood Floors by ollieollie

Published 2 months ago

The Kickboxer by ollieollie

Published about 2 months ago

History by ollieollie

Published about 2 months ago

Wrong Selves by Sargam Mondal

Published about 2 months ago

Boy Across the Street by lili

Published 4 months ago

Why by Forever_Dreaming

Published about 2 months ago

get some rest, kiddos by Fidgetsally

Published 2 months ago

mid-week mood by Fidgetsally

Published 2 months ago

Common Language Of The World by Caitlyn Mulcahy

Published about 1 year ago

660 Ways To Spell Caitlyn by Caitlyn Mulcahy

Published over 1 year ago

Thanks For Your Concern by Caitlyn Mulcahy

Published about 2 months ago

Pretend it's a Movie by cherryastral

Published about 2 months ago

Memories by Lizziewrites

Published about 2 months ago

anxiety by aryelee

Published about 2 months ago

Legend Has It by Shelby Fluhr

Published about 2 months ago

My beloved theif by Ken2220

Published about 2 months ago

False Hope by miss.shu

Published about 2 months ago

the lady of lake superior by aryelee

Published about 2 months ago

Me by Jasmine_K

Published 2 months ago

Kiss by ollieollie

Published about 2 months ago

The Soldier by Foltz.christina

Published 6 months ago

Makeup Coverup by Foltz.christina

Published over 1 year ago

Crash by Foltz.christina

Published about 2 months ago

Delete Me by Alicat1430

Published 3 months ago

Question Everything by Alicat1430

Published 7 months ago

Sweet Night by Alicat1430

Published about 2 months ago

JONES IS THE BEST DETECTIVE by Mishita Jain

Published about 2 months ago

Queen Bee Vignette by Conny

Published 2 months ago

The Music by Alicat1430

Published about 2 months ago

Final Moments by Alicat1430

Published about 2 months ago

The Eclipse (Prelude) by Elizabeth Bennet

Published about 2 months ago

Loss Isn't Only Death by ClinicallyInsane

Published 2 months ago

TR4PP3D - Chapter Two : A Busy Day by ClinicallyInsane

Published about 2 months ago

Tents by sarah leying

Published 2 months ago

What's the Beef? by yapyapxy

Published about 2 months ago

Keep Them Closed by meters_per_second

Published about 2 months ago

Heroes and Villains by S K Hammer

Published 2 months ago

Pigmen by S K Hammer

Published about 2 months ago

Is It Too Soon? by Lana Potocki

Published 2 months ago

In the Dark by TwentyOneTimelords

Published 2 months ago

Transgender Slam by this_kid_is

Published 7 months ago

Begin to love yourself by this_kid_is

Published 2 months ago

A Transgender Dish by this_kid_is

Published 5 months ago

A Letter To The Girl I Never Was by this_kid_is

Published 6 months ago

Only Dreaming by Not_A_Human

Published about 2 months ago

the world's shortest love story by booksandcoffee

Published about 2 months ago

Symphony by Ellen W

Published about 2 months ago

Slaughterhouse by ALangford

Published about 2 months ago

In The Canyon by writteninink

Published about 2 months ago

Wishes of a Hard-Working Student by writteninink

Published about 2 months ago

Tell Me A Story by ellaishh

Published about 2 months ago

Mind Over Body by Nicole Tolley

Published about 2 months ago

Iconoclast by Aaliyah

Published 2 months ago

Iconoclast by Aaliyah

Published 2 months ago

Singing by horsiegirl

Published about 2 months ago

The legend of the immortal by Ken2220

Published 2 months ago

My Safe Place by Riley Noel

Published about 2 months ago

Mystery Girl: Episode #1 by Mystery Girl

Published about 2 months ago

Quick Learner by Mystery Girl

Published about 2 months ago

Is it Love? by nmallaghan

Published 5 months ago

Dusty Floors by nmallaghan

Published 5 months ago

Words vs Actions by nmallaghan

Published 6 months ago

Locked in the Castle by nmallaghan

Published 5 months ago

Connected by nmallaghan

Published about 2 months ago

Mystery Poem by Mystery Girl

Published about 2 months ago

Think by Mystery Girl

Published about 2 months ago

Rose by Riley Noel

Published 8 months ago

Star Dust by Riley Noel

Published 5 months ago

D-Day by Riley Noel

Published 7 months ago

Imperfect by Indigo

Published 2 months ago

The Butterfly Clip by molly18191

Published 2 months ago

Suitcase by Rosie

Published about 2 months ago

War Zone by Riley Noel

Published about 2 months ago

First Date by Riley Noel

Published about 2 months ago

Shut up! by aomidomi

Published 2 months ago

Cycle by margarita

Published 2 months ago

A Toddler by dlyn

Published 4 months ago

Locked Bedroom by dlyn

Published 2 months ago

Resisting Change by citynerd

Published 2 months ago

Another Day by RC

Published 2 months ago

13. by RC

Published 2 months ago

Best Friend by nm_braxton

Published 11 months ago

Billionaire by Batman15

Published 2 months ago

Matched and Atom by Batman15

Published 2 months ago

Farewell, Friend by Spark

Published 2 months ago

Relief Itself by BlueGold

Published 2 months ago

Relief Itself by BlueGold

Published 2 months ago

Suitcase by Rosie

Published 2 months ago

She Starts To Dance by RedWriter

Published 2 months ago

Rescue by Aleesha Patterson

Published 2 months ago

Of Blue Blood by Jasmine_K

Published 2 months ago

Red Scars by Pretty_Flower Gurl_Sass

Published 2 months ago

Too Real by disappointment

Published 2 months ago

Of Course by disappointment

Published 2 months ago

Focus by SB

Published 2 months ago

Mother Earth by Sydnie Brint

Published 4 months ago

Why Climate Change Doesn't Exist by Gabe Krawec

Published 4 months ago

Dear Mother Earth by JamieCarter

Published 3 months ago

The Nerd and the Cheerleader by Writer?

Published 2 months ago

Our Second Love by yapyapxy

Published 2 months ago

Why, How, and Wonder by RedWriter

Published 2 months ago

APPARENTLY by Shae Cartledge-Giovinazzo

Published 2 months ago

Beauty Within by lauren_berry

Published 2 months ago

Cry Wolf by tash

Published 2 months ago

Control by Nathanial

Published 2 months ago

I Am Who I Choose to Be by Diminika

Published 2 months ago

The Jetty by Georgia Cleaver

Published 2 months ago

Focus by SB

Published 2 months ago

Star Therapy by Corbinium

Published 2 months ago

The Person You Are by kellycao

Published 2 months ago

All I Could See Was Blue by jennychen

Published 2 months ago

Star-Crossed by jennychen

Published 2 months ago

Crazy Love by Youngllamalovestory

Published 2 months ago

Honeymoon by Youngllamalovestory

Published 2 months ago

Neverland by Joy Zhang

Published 2 months ago

Fascination by KaylaM78

Published 2 months ago

Stay by RedWriter

Published 2 months ago

6am by Katie Phelan

Published 3 months ago

All We Need by siahra

Published 3 months ago

Fairytale Fable by NightWrite

Published 3 months ago

Until You Return by icyashryver

Published 3 months ago

I'm Really Good At Rap by Georgebushhasabigbush

Published 2 months ago

Avalanche On A Summer Day by jasonstarlight

Published 3 months ago

Hiroshima by jasonstarlight

Published 2 months ago

Courage by Lone Warrior WWII

Published 2 months ago

The Dreamcatcher by Andrew F

Published 2 months ago

Lost Love by Parker Lewis

Published 2 months ago

Urges by kelly

Published 2 months ago

Trump Had Won by RedWriter

Published 2 months ago

Off to Sleep by Stewart Worthington

Published 2 months ago

A Soldiers Journal Entry by Lone Warrior WWII

Published 2 months ago

Trapped by Dreamer5003

Published 2 months ago

THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY by Azima Huggins

Published 2 months ago

Insanity by Azima Huggins

Published 2 months ago

Into the Night by lostmemories

Published 2 months ago

​One Day, Three Autumns by Kaiyak

Published 2 months ago

Here To Stay by lyrathunder22

Published 2 months ago

Endless by laurasteel

Published 2 months ago

He stopped, too. by Jasmine_K

Published 5 months ago

The Mirror Can Be Your Friend by UNC Angel

Published 2 months ago

Homesick by Ciara Cagemoe

Published 2 months ago

First Breathe by Riley Noel

Published 2 months ago

Milk and Kittens by lilytw

Published 2 months ago

Would You Go With Me by Riley Noel

Published 2 months ago

You still love him by JamieCarter

Published 2 months ago

Dreamer by BlueWriter

Published 4 months ago

Home's Return by BlueWriter

Published 2 months ago

God Is With You, All the Way by ARS7

Published 2 months ago

You by aomidomi

Published 2 months ago

that which makes my heart beat by ALangford

Published 2 months ago

friction and other fricatives by Shanti

Published 2 months ago

Hope by Seth Young

Published 3 months ago

Cute Boy, Jerk Boy by #Simone/Madame

Published 3 months ago

My Hope by BlueWriter

Published 3 months ago

Teenage Suicide by pointlessverses

Published 2 months ago

Fighting Huge by DoodleWriter

Published 3 months ago

I Got a Shot by DoodleWriter

Published 2 months ago

The Old Library by StarryStarryKnight

Published 2 months ago

Dares by Panthalassa

Published 3 months ago

"Enough is enough..." by Panthalassa

Published 2 months ago

Orthodox by Shanti

Published 2 months ago

Explaining my bio by JamieCarter

Published 2 months ago

Breakdowns by UNC Angel

Published 2 months ago

Starfall Characters by glass_raindrops

Published about 1 year ago

Chapter 1: A Life-Changing Smile by glass_raindrops

Published about 1 year ago

Thoughts by nourabouhussein

Published 2 months ago

I give up by JamieCarter

Published 2 months ago

A true story by JamieCarter

Published 2 months ago

What I Want to Be by Grover_the_forest

Published 3 months ago

Artist of Fire by glass_raindrops

Published 2 months ago

Eleventh of the Tenth by Fidgetsally

Published 2 months ago

My boy best friend by nm_braxton

Published 2 months ago

Idea by Batman15

Published 2 months ago

Something to Think About by kkaushal

Published 2 months ago

All the Beautiful Things by we_were_infinite

Published 2 months ago

A Girl Is Not The Same As A Tree by Emi_dow

Published 3 months ago

Guys, we need to talk. by BlueWriter

Published 3 months ago

Not Broken by creative.writer

Published 3 months ago

Missing You by Natasha George

Published 3 months ago

Beautiful Strangers by Deleted User

Published almost 4 years ago

How it always starts. by Vanilla

Published 4 months ago

Killer Virus by Glytch Montoya

Published 3 months ago

Friends by RedWriter

Published 3 months ago

No One Won Here by RedWriter

Published 3 months ago

Winter fling by NoorieNoor

Published 3 months ago

Sacrificing for love by CostinGhiban

Published 3 months ago

Perfect by brookesoderbery@gmail.com

Published 3 months ago

you are my universe by nothingmorethanhuman

Published 3 months ago

saturn by nothingmorethanhuman

Published 3 months ago

10 Quotes About Government by Elizabeth Bennet

Published 3 months ago

Broken Voice by Poohbear

Published 6 months ago

Hold by RedWriter

Published 3 months ago

At 13 by Rosie

Published 3 months ago

Clarity in Confusion by Stewart Worthington

Published 3 months ago

Fist-To-The-Face-Friday by BlueWriter

Published 3 months ago

the curse of infatuation by istota

Published 3 months ago

Artificial love? by sKRUwriting

Published 3 months ago

A Poem to my body by creative.writer

Published 3 months ago

Body Image by rebeccaggcl

Published over 1 year ago

Factory Farms: The Ugly Truth by Riley Noel

Published 7 months ago

The Broken Rule by _foreverwild_

Published 7 months ago

Abortion Should Not Be Outlawed by alexacsl18

Published 7 months ago

His Hand by Polkadot

Published 7 months ago

Labels by Polkadot

Published 7 months ago

​Let’s Talk About Sex by juliangxy

Published 7 months ago

Death to the death penalty by Ng Wei Jie

Published 7 months ago

Stereotypes by Delaney Wildcatt

Published 7 months ago

Your Beautiful by Sarah J

Published 7 months ago

Saving the Scars by Jia-En

Published 7 months ago

Social media: Is it good or bad? by Crazyspark1

Published 7 months ago

That's so gay! by _Rae

Published 7 months ago

A Freedom to Love by GardeLuve

Published 7 months ago

"Happier", Ed Sheeran by GH_Writer

Published 5 months ago

One Match by GH_Writer

Published 3 months ago

Hidden Things by Samikan

Published 3 months ago

Cares Released in the Wind by Samikan

Published 3 months ago

The Woods are Lovely, Dark and Deep by Kaiyak

Published 5 months ago

The Matchstick by Serendipity

Published 3 months ago

The Bathroom by ecjpeach

Published 5 months ago

If❄️ by cara khunjuju

Published 3 months ago

What Makes Me, Me! by UNC Angel

Published 4 months ago

This is how by cara khunjuju

Published 3 months ago

Ax by Catalina Summer

Published 3 months ago

Skull and Crossbones by Grover_the_forest

Published 3 months ago

Just in Case by Grace Renae

Published 3 months ago

Child of God by ARS7

Published 3 months ago

Me Only by Kaitlyn

Published 3 months ago

Just Sing by CCReed

Published 4 months ago

Noon in November by ARS7

Published 3 months ago

Thin by creative.writer

Published 3 months ago

I've been Reckless! by Ashlee Asher

Published 3 months ago

Circumstantial Perspectives by Layla Hughes

Published 3 months ago

God is Life by Kaitlyn

Published 3 months ago

Mess by NoorieNoor

Published 3 months ago

Emotion of thunder by NoorieNoor

Published 3 months ago

Raging heat by NoorieNoor

Published 3 months ago

Fall by Deleted User

Published 3 months ago

Love Letter #2 by marisabarrera01

Published 3 months ago

The Wishes You Left Me With by Ruth Dempsey

Published 3 months ago

No Place Like Home by ARS7

Published 3 months ago

5 Things I Wish Were True by Hope Heeley

Published 3 months ago

May I Have This Dance by ARS7

Published 3 months ago

What I Wish by disappointment

Published 3 months ago

If I Could Wish by NoahElijah

Published 3 months ago

Ten Wishes by Aaliyah

Published 3 months ago

One Can Wish by Caitlinh19

Published 3 months ago

Ten Wishes From A Bookworm by Angelina Nguyen

Published 3 months ago

Dobby by Nafo23

Published 3 months ago

Dad's Death and Dragon's Breath by Deleted User

Published 3 months ago

On Time by LondonCats

Published 3 months ago

Memories by LondonCats

Published 3 months ago

He Loves Us by ARS7

Published 3 months ago

I Can't Think by ARS7

Published 3 months ago

How Someone Else Sees Me by UNC Angel

Published 3 months ago

Wake Up by Nafo23

Published 3 months ago

The Park by Nafo23

Published 3 months ago

Mirror by RedWriter

Published 3 months ago

Mender by RedWriter

Published 3 months ago

Katrina by sal

Published 3 months ago

Always, Sometimes, Never by Dragodeus

Published 3 months ago

A story by Elizabeth Bennet

Published 3 months ago

The Weird Woods 3 by Jake0000006002

Published 3 months ago

The Weird Woods 2 by Jake0000006002

Published 3 months ago

The Weird Woods 2 by Jake0000006002

Published 3 months ago

I Won't Leave You by Lone Warrior WWII

Published 4 months ago

Floating by Lone Warrior WWII

Published 3 months ago

Visitation Hour by mac:

Published 3 months ago

The Light We Can Not See by The Inspiration

Published 4 months ago

Do You Love Me? by The Inspiration

Published 3 months ago

playlist of a lifetime by molly read

Published 11 months ago

Scissors by Kaitlyn

Published 3 months ago

Untitled Book Chapter One by ayersr708

Published 3 months ago

I'm Home by Dragon Snapper

Published 3 months ago

Fifteen by kelly

Published 3 months ago

Doubts by kelly

Published 3 months ago

Once Upon a Time by TwentyOneTimelords

Published 5 months ago

The Birds by Grace.croken@gmail.com

Published 3 months ago

To Be Immortal by Grace.croken@gmail.com

Published 3 months ago

ecstasy by agustdv

Published 3 months ago

m e t a l l i c a by agustdv

Published 3 months ago

The man who threw yellow soap by anshi11234

Published 3 months ago

Revolution? by Hope Heeley

Published 3 months ago

Facing The Winds Of November by nao

Published 4 months ago

"His Own Fault" by nao

Published 4 months ago

Summer Storm by nao

Published 3 months ago

Goodbye by ARS7

Published 3 months ago

Try by Orange18

Published 3 months ago

The Alien and I by AmeliaRose

Published 4 months ago

Who You Are by AmeliaRose

Published 3 months ago

I Suppose by christianagape

Published 3 months ago

Attraction by Olivia C

Published 3 months ago

Published 3 months ago

Rewind My Time by Kanksha_Chawla

Published 3 months ago

The Bud Will Open Soon by ARS7

Published 3 months ago

Ms. Missing You by Kate Livewire

Published 3 months ago

Preschool Reunion by Ella

Published over 1 year ago

Ribbons by Ella

Published 3 months ago

Imagine the Impossible by Ruthina Boyal

Published 8 months ago

Sirens song by Ruthina Boyal

Published 7 months ago

Puerto Rico by Ruthina Boyal

Published 3 months ago

Willing Slave by Haley Sieg

Published 3 months ago

Ten Things I know To be True by sal

Published 3 months ago

Winkle and the Window by Laika

Published 4 months ago

Frostbite by ChloeAdele

Published 3 months ago

Drawn Shore by Natasha George

Published 3 months ago

Look Away by Katie Griffith

Published 3 months ago

The Monster by Katie Griffith

Published 3 months ago

The Forest by Katie Griffith

Published 3 months ago

Honey (a short blurb) by Katie Griffith

Published 3 months ago

d i a l o g u e by agustdv

Published 3 months ago

Tears of the past by Maraeahby

Published 3 months ago

Finding Hope by Ava Safai

Published 3 months ago

Ms. Missing You by Kate Livewire

Published 3 months ago

Live On by PhoenixLegend

Published 3 months ago

Best Thing I Got by Ibistrian

Published 3 months ago

The Fear is There by Lilboppaloola

Published 3 months ago

Idle by Fee

Published 6 months ago

barbie season by Fidgetsally

Published 3 months ago

it by Fidgetsally

Published 3 months ago

Love Can Be Hard by UNC Angel

Published 4 months ago

Right and Wrong by UNC Angel

Published 4 months ago

The Story of Crazy by UNC Angel

Published 3 months ago

Untitled Sci-Fi book... by TwentyOneTimelords

Published 5 months ago

Letter to Myself by KayDee

Published 4 months ago

In the Dark by TwentyOneTimelords

Published 5 months ago

Modern Angels by yapyapxy

Published 3 months ago

A Writer's Worst Disease by Dragon Snapper

Published 3 months ago

Under Our Tree by BlueWriter

Published 3 months ago

Want by Dragon Snapper

Published 3 months ago

My Mother, the Deceased by Courteney Campbell

Published 5 months ago

Listen To You by RedWriter

Published 3 months ago

She Is Me by RedWriter

Published 3 months ago

Ms. Missing You by Kate Livewire

Published 3 months ago

Dear Younger Me by UNC Angel

Published 3 months ago

86 Likes from Others

Braving Life (Chapter Two)

Liked by 3 people

Last Goodbye

Liked by 1 person

Braving Life (Chapter Five)

Liked by 2 people

Winter to Spring

Liked by 1 person

Braving Life (Chapter Four)

Liked by 1 person

Braving Life (Chapter Three)

Liked by 3 people

Braving Life

Liked by 9 people

Braving Life (Chapter Six)

Liked by 2 people

Release

Liked by 1 person

Love Never Stops

Liked by 2 people

Queen Fireheart

Liked by 3 people

To be a Child of the Gods

Liked by 1 person

Help from all of You

Liked by 1 person

SHINE IN THE WORLD

Liked by 3 people

Find a Little Love

Liked by 7 people

I Can't Live Like This

Liked by 2 people

Even if We Fight (songs)

Liked by 3 people

When You Chose the Wrong Path

Liked by 4 people

Katie Ledecky for the Win

Liked by 1 person

Pure Dreams of Small Children

Liked by 2 people

Katie Ledecky for the Win

Liked by 3 people

Number 100 so thank you

Liked by 4 people

God is Always by my Side

Liked by 2 people

Never Representing

Liked by 2 people

Music of the Wind

Liked by 2 people

Hiccup of Life

Liked by 3 people

Cold Spring Pond

Liked by 3 people

Hello by ADELE

Liked by 1 person

And The LORD Parted the Clouds

Liked by 3 people

Headache

Liked by 2 people

Tears of Gold

Liked by 4 people

To be a Child of the Gods

Liked by 2 people

Doubt God Never

Liked by 3 people

The Forest of my Doom

Liked by 2 people

Your Winter

Liked by 1 person

When You Chose the Wrong Path

Liked by 1 person

The Forest of my Doom

Liked by 1 person

I Don't Want a Six-Pack

Liked by 3 people

The Boy who Stole my Heart

Liked by 2 people

Ease up on the Teens

Liked by 1 person

Never Ending

Liked by 2 people

Me Only

Liked by 4 people

Life to Death

Liked by 1 person

God is Life

Liked by 3 people

We Should be like Wolves

Liked by 1 person

God is Always by my Side

Liked by 2 people

Scissors

Liked by 2 people

Seasons of Four

Liked by 2 people

Seasons of Four

Liked by 2 people

Why Not?

Liked by 1 person

Silver Light

Liked by 1 person

Love

Liked by 1 person

Crazy

Liked by 1 person

Triple "L"

Liked by 1 person

Power Woman

Liked by 1 person

Shrunk

Liked by 2 people

Mutual Confession

Liked by 1 person

Scissors

Liked by 1 person

Good neighbor

We like your photo and your biography.

Earned 12 days ago

Master reviewer

Um. Just saying you have published OVER FIFTY REVIEWS!!

Earned 2 months ago

Pro reviewer

You've now submitted over five reviews!

Earned 3 months ago

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned 3 months ago

Follower

You're following over five other writers.

Earned 3 months ago

Supporter

You're following over 10 other writers right now.

Earned 3 months ago

Admirer

You've followed over twenty other writers!

Earned 3 months ago

Patron

You're following over thirty other writers!

Earned 3 months ago

Leader

You're being followed by over five other writers!

Earned 3 months ago

Super star

You've got SO many followers - more than thirty!

Earned 3 months ago

Luminary

Woah. You've published ONE HUNDRED PIECES!!

Earned 17 days ago

Power writer

Do you ever sleep? You've written over TEN THOUSAND WORDS.

Earned 3 months ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned 3 months ago

Prolific

You really are prolific - you've published over ten pieces already.

Earned 3 months ago

Favoriter

Love your work - you've read and favorited over ten pieces published by others

Earned 3 months ago

Popular penman

Very nicely done - you've got over ten favorites.

Earned 3 months ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned 3 months ago

Top critic

Woohoo. You've submitted over fifteen reviews.

Earned 3 months ago

Competitor

Thanks for entering a competition.

Earned 3 months ago

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

125 Following

UNC Angel UNC Angel
she's-got-a-story she's-got-a-story
RedWriter RedWriter
Dragon Snapper Dragon Snapper
ARS7 ARS7
Lone Warrior WWII Lone Warrior WWII
Kate Livewire Kate Livewire
Mystery Girl Mystery Girl
mac: mac:
Orange18 Orange18
BlueWriter BlueWriter
TwentyOneTimelords TwentyOneTimelords
KayDee KayDee
Glytch Montoya Glytch Montoya
Fidgetsally Fidgetsally
Fee Fee
Ibistrian Ibistrian
Ava Safai Ava Safai
agustdv agustdv
Kristīne Ārente Kristīne Ārente
Katie Griffith Katie Griffith
sal sal
 Ruthina Boyal Ruthina Boyal
AmeliaRose AmeliaRose
kelly kelly
Jake0000006002 Jake0000006002
Elizabeth Bennet Elizabeth Bennet
Dragodeus Dragodeus
Nafo23 Nafo23
LondonCats LondonCats
The Inspiration  The Inspiration
Angelina Nguyen Angelina Nguyen
Aaliyah Aaliyah
Vanilla Vanilla
Kylen Bleach Kylen Bleach
Sarah Grimson Sarah Grimson
NoorieNoor NoorieNoor
JCWriter JCWriter
CCReed CCReed
Grover_the_forest Grover_the_forest
#Simone/Madame #Simone/Madame
Rosie Rosie
ClinicallyInsane ClinicallyInsane
JamieCarter JamieCarter
Riley Noel Riley Noel
Jasmine_K Jasmine_K
lostmemories lostmemories
Dreamer5003 Dreamer5003
disappointment disappointment
Batman15 Batman15
nm_braxton nm_braxton
Shae Cartledge-Giovinazzo Shae Cartledge-Giovinazzo
nmallaghan nmallaghan
Ken2220 Ken2220
Lana Potocki Lana Potocki
Shelby Fluhr Shelby Fluhr
maia_s maia_s
Madison09 Madison09
Rachel A. Rachel A.
VampireSmiley37 VampireSmiley37
mysterious_writer13 mysterious_writer13
Natashia Grace Natashia Grace
Puddleduck Puddleduck
this_kid_is this_kid_is
Starchild Starchild
Suit of Swords Suit of Swords
Alexis Vandusen Alexis Vandusen
BlueGold BlueGold
Angy Rushford Angy Rushford
Lee Fudge Lee Fudge
Cassidy Jackson Cassidy Jackson
theresafrance theresafrance
Marerider Marerider
Roisin Dauth Roisin Dauth
Haleistorm Haleistorm
ejhalteman ejhalteman
ollieollie ollieollie
Harley Harley
riacassxoxo riacassxoxo
Ethan92901 Ethan92901
undeadbed undeadbed
Julia M. Julia M.
wonder on the other side wonder on the other side
bride124 bride124
MG Cowan MG Cowan
Janna Brown Janna Brown
emmapatterson13 emmapatterson13
existing loudly existing loudly
Vannah Mills Vannah Mills
wantstobeawriter2 wantstobeawriter2
Sentenced Sentenced
olac olac
Katie8 Katie8
KitFisto898 KitFisto898
CatieB CatieB
Yael HL Yael HL
Isabella Collins Isabella Collins
Caroline C Caroline C
AddyG AddyG
Autumn Finch Autumn Finch
novelistinthedark novelistinthedark
AC123 AC123
Dragon In the Blue Dragon In the Blue
WhiltiernaWolfLord WhiltiernaWolfLord
Number Two Number Two
Dammi Bamgbowu Dammi Bamgbowu
Alex Riley Alex Riley
Hunter Lanagan Hunter Lanagan
food_books_allineed food_books_allineed
The Rebellious One! The Rebellious One!
MayaElizabeth MayaElizabeth
icyashryver icyashryver
Shy_Swimmer Shy_Swimmer
Laika Laika
Danielle Remlap Danielle Remlap
pegeonbreeze@gmail.com pegeonbreeze@gmail.com
Lil Liz Bean Lil Liz Bean
Phytocat Phytocat
japaneseprincess japaneseprincess
creative.writer creative.writer
beeli beeli
MoonFromAlola MoonFromAlola
OffColorRainbow OffColorRainbow
Zoe Skaggs Zoe Skaggs
GodsGirl4 GodsGirl4