Download

anshi11234

New Zealand

Hi my name is Anshi. I'm a student from New Zealand and writing is one of my favourite hobbies. I hope you enjoy reading my work

Download

anshi11234 (New Zealand) published:

Empty town

PROMPT: Returning

Driving back home after being in the city for so long. It's a weird feeling. But a nice feeling. Your back in your own soil. Not having the trouble of speaking perfect English. Being able to do stuff you couldn't do in the city. But when you leave town for a long time, and you come back. You feel lonely. You walk the streets like you're a ghost. Other than your family. There is no one. Hacer cosas locas with...

Download

anshi11234 (New Zealand) published:

Empty town

PROMPT: Returning

Seeking Peer Reviews

Download

anshi11234 (New Zealand) published:

Cheap tequila

The class were peacefully working on their math's, when all of a sudden Miss Andel disappeared. The children never noticed that Miss Andel was missing until the school bell rang for the end of the day. Some of the children noticed earlier on that their teacher wasn't at her desk? But didn't mention it to the other classmates. So when the bell rang for the end of the day, the teacher called out to the class to pack up. But that didn't happen today. Everyone thought...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Download
2

anshi11234 (New Zealand) published:

Crunch... Crunch... Crunch

Crunch crunch crunch. 
The only sound of popcorn eaters
Crunch... Crunch... Crunch. 
A simple sound. Yet so irritating
Crunch... Crunch... Crunch
While the booming sound of the movie fills the room
All I hear is ...
Crunch... Crunch... Crunch
It stopped...
Slurp... Slurp... Slurp
A new provoking sound just started.

Seeking Peer Reviews

Download

anshi11234 (New Zealand) published:

Banished-

I hear a scream as I’m walking out of the front door. It was Mrs Cobbleberry. I thought she  was watching one of her telenovelas, but the scream went on for a long time. I was wondering how scary can telenovelas get. I actually got scared, so I headed over to Mrs Cobbleberry’s house to see what was going on. As I saw through her front window. I was suprised to  her son… impaled with a shard of glass. I...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Download

anshi11234 (New Zealand) published:

Funky Town

PROMPT: Living in Music

You are stuck on an abandoned island with your iPod with one song only. What is that song? What is that song you will hear for the rest of your life? What would that song be? Mine would be Lipps Inc Funky Town.  It is a song that you can listen for the rest of your life and never get bored of it. It's a feel good song. The song will make you feel good about being stranded on an abandoned...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Download
1

anshi11234 (New Zealand) published:

The man who threw yellow soap

PROMPT: Two Hundred Years Ago

An old lady was washing her clothes along the river-bank one bright day. Making sure there was no dirt on her pure white shirts. Then as she was folding her last of her skirts, a man came along with a packet of yellow soap. A brand spanking new packet. The man starts to yell at the lady. They had a very long and loud conversation. The only words I picked up were "Please wash my clothes" I didn't know why...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Download

anshi11234 (New Zealand) published:

The man who threw yellow soap

PROMPT: Two Hundred Years Ago

Seeking Peer Reviews

Download

anshi11234 (New Zealand) liked The man who threw yellow soap by anshi11234 (New Zealand)

Download
4
1

anshi11234 (New Zealand) published:

The man who threw yellow soap

PROMPT: Two Hundred Years Ago

An old lady was washing her clothes along the river-bank one bright day. Making sure there was no dirt on her pure white shirts. Then as she was folding her last of her skirts. A man comes along with a packet of yellow soap. A brand spanking new packet. The man starts to yell the lady. They had a very long and loud conversation. The only words I picked up were "Please wash my clothes" I didn't know why the...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Returning

Empty town

Driving back home after being in the city for so long. It's a weird feeling. But a nice feeling. Your back in your own soil. Not having the trouble of speaking perfect English. Being able to do stuff you couldn't do in the city. But when you leave town for a long time, and you come back. You feel lonely. You walk the streets like you're a ghost. Other than your family. There is no one. Hacer cosas locas with your friends. I mean do you really want to smoke some sheesa with your auntie. Nah! There are pro's and cons of going back home. A good thing you'll get to recall all your memories. But there will no one to laugh all night with all the dumb stuff you guys used to do. Going to all your favourite hangouts, but turns there is no one to catch you up in all the drama. While your stay here, you realize...

Returning

Empty town

Driving back home after being in the city for so long. It's a weird feeling. But a nice feeling. Your back in your own soil. Not having the trouble of speaking perfect English. Being able to do stuff you couldn't do in the city. But when you leave town for a long time, and you come back. You feel lonely. You walk the streets like you're a ghost. Other than your family. There is no one. Hacer cosas locas with your friends. I mean do you really want to smoke some sheesa with your auntie. Nah! There are pro's and cons of going back home. A good thing you'll get to recall all your memories. But there will no one to laugh all night with all the dumb stuff you guys used to do. Going to all your faveourite hangouts, but turns there is no one to catch you up in all the drama. While your stay here, you realise...

Cheap tequila

The class were peacefully working on their math's, when all of a sudden Miss Andel disappeared. The children never noticed that Miss Andel was missing until the school bell rang for the end of the day. Some of the children noticed earlier on that their teacher wasn't at her desk? But didn't mention it to the other classmates. So when the bell rang for the end of the day, the teacher called out to the class to pack up. But that didn't happen today. Everyone thought that the teacher was having an issue with the printer. However, when one of the classmates went to the printer room, she wasn't there. People become concerned about Miss Andel. 'Where did she go?'  A running thought on everyone's mind. Some of the shrewd students decided to go ask some of the other teachers in the school if they knew where Miss Andel fled off to. Unfortunately, none of the teachers knew where Miss Andel went. The students decided together to go home hoping that...

Crunch... Crunch... Crunch

Crunch crunch crunch. 
The only sound of popcorn eaters
Crunch... Crunch... Crunch. 
A simple sound. Yet so irritating
Crunch... Crunch... Crunch
All I hear is ...
Crunch... Crunch... Crunch
It stopped...
Slurp... Slurp... Slurp
A new provoking sound just started.

Banished-

I hear a scream as I’m walking out of the front door. It was Mrs Cobbleberry. I thought she  was watching one of her telenovelas, but the scream went on for a long time. I was wondering how scary can telenovelas get. I actually got scared, so I headed over to Mrs Cobbleberry’s house to see what was going on. As I saw through her front window. I was suprised to  her son… impaled with a shard of glass. I was very shocked too. I was actually very scared that I started screaming which lead to the entire neighbourhood rushing to Mrs Cobbleberry’s house to see the drama that was going on. When everybody rushed to see the drama that was going on at Mrs Cobbleberry’s house. Some guy was smart enough to call the police. But when the police arrived, the real drama started

When the police officer walked towards the door with guns in their arms, the...

Living in Music

Funky Town

You are stuck on an abandoned island with your iPod with one song only. What is that song? What is that song you will hear for the rest of your life? What would that song be? Mine would be Lipps Inc Funky Town.  It is a song that you can listen for the rest of your life and never get bored of it. It's a feel good song. The song will make you feel good about being stranded on an abandoned island. 

Two Hundred Years Ago

The man who threw yellow soap

An old lady was washing her clothes along the river-bank one bright day. Making sure there was no dirt on her pure white shirts. Then as she was folding her last of her skirts, a man came along with a packet of yellow soap. A brand spanking new packet. The man starts to yell at the lady. They had a very long and loud conversation. The only words I picked up were "Please wash my clothes" I didn't know why the lady denied the offer. Because he said that he would pay the lady for washing his clothes. Instead, the lady was fed up with arguing with the man about washing his clothes. She stood up, and Slapped the man on his face and left. But the man didn't accept his punishment for messing with the lady. He followed the lady until she stopped at the milk cart for some fresh milk. The man pushed the lady and threw the packet...

Two Hundred Years Ago

The man who threw yellow soap

Two Hundred Years Ago

The man who threw yellow soap

An old lady was washing her clothes along the river-bank one bright day. Making sure there was no dirt on her pure white shirts. Then as she was folding her last of her skirts. A man comes along with a packet of yellow soap. A brand spanking new packet. The man starts to yell the lady. They had a very long and loud conversation. The only words I picked up were "Please wash my clothes" I didn't know why the lady denied the offer. Cause he said that he would pay the lady for washing his clothes. Instead, the lady was fed up with arguing with the man about washing his clothes. She stood up. Slapped the man on his face and left. But the man didn't accept his punishment for messing with the lady. He followed the lady until she stopped at the milk cart for some fresh milk. The man pushed the lady and threw the packet of yellow...

Banished-

I hear a scream as I’m walking out of the front door. It was Mrs Cobbleberry. I thought she  was watching one of her telenovelas, but the scream went on for a long time. I was wondering how scary can telenovelas get. I actually got scared, so I headed over to Mrs Cobbleberry’s house to see what was going on. As I saw through her front window. I saw her son… impaled with a shard of glass. I was very shocked to. I was actually very scared that I started screaming which lead to the entire neighbour-hood rushing to Mrs Cobbleberry’s house to see the drama that was going on. When everyone was at Mrs Cobbleberry’s house. Some guy was smart enough to call the police. But when the police arrived, the real drama started

When the police officer came towards the door, the  female police officer shouted out “ARISH!”  and slammed the door opened. I have a feeling...

Banished-

I hear a scream as I’m walking out of the front door. It was Mrs Cobbleberry. I thought she watching one of her telenovelas, but the scream went on for a long time. I was wondering how scary can telenovelas get. I actually got scared, so I headed over to Mrs Cobbleberry’s house to see what was going on. As I saw through her front window. I saw her son… impaled with a shard of glass. I was very shocked to. I was actually very scared that I started screaming which lead to the entire neighbour-hood rushing to Mrs Cobbleberry’s house to see the drama that was going on. When everyone was at Mrs Cobbleberry’s house. Some guy was smart enough to call the police. But when the police arrived, the real drama started

When the police officer came towards the door, the  female police officer shouted out “ARISH!”  and slammed the door opened. I have a feeling that...

The gold cup

One frosty dark night. I was walking home from work, and I saw something people usually don’t see on the streets. A polished gold cup. It was very abnormal. So I did what anyone would have done. Picked the gold cup up and ran home. I ran as fast as I could so that nobody notices me with the cup. When I arrived home. I screamed to my mum “mum!!! Come down quickly! You’ll not believe what I just found on the streets!” Me and my mum were quite poor. My dad died when I was a kid. mum doesn’t talk about him too much. Ever since my father died we never brought anything extra. Like a chocolate bar or an extra loaf of bread. I knew mum would’ve been so happy to see what I have in my hands. “Ali what is it! You were interrupting my prayer time. This better be important otherwise you’ll get one less roti...

Turned to Stone

DUMB FORIGENER

As I walk into the dark cold cave after a couple of minutes after midnight. I saw a torch burning on top of a pile of skulls. I wonder to myself how did the bones get here in the first place? Was this the forbidden cave. As i go over to grab the torch I feel something breathe on my neck. It grabbed hold of me and whispered "You made a very lousy mistake dumb foreigner" Next minute everything went black and woke up in a room with no doors and no windows.  

anshi11234's 1 Like

The man who threw yellow soap by anshi11234

Published 2 months ago

4 Likes from Others

Crunch... Crunch... Crunch

Liked by 2 people

The man who threw yellow soap

Liked by 1 person

The man who threw yellow soap

Liked by 4 people

Banished-

Liked by 1 person

Good neighbor

We like your photo and your biography.

Earned 3 months ago

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned 2 months ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned 3 months ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Competitor inactive

It's as easy as entering a competition to earn this badge.

Favoriter inactive

Get favoriting - read and favorite over ten pieces published by others to earn this badge.

Follower inactive

Follow over five other writers and you'll get a badge for your efforts.

Leader inactive

Become a leader of the pack when over five other writers start following you.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Prolific inactive

Publish over ten different pieces to be truly prolific!

Reviewer inactive

Just write and submit a review to become a reviewer. Get to it!

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.

anshi11234 isn't following anyone yet.