Images

Nadia Kotova

Hey guys!
Writer
Baker
Beverly Lewis books
Percy Jackson
Harry Potter
Louisa May Alcott
Disney
HTTYD
Homeschooled
Perpetually happy
Most importantly: a child of the King
I love you!
Jesus loves you!
To God be the glory!

When I was twelve, I started writing a story about wolves inclosed a fifty page mini-notebook with a blue sparkle cover. Now, I'm fifty typed pages into a fantasy novel that I started at fourteen and have revamped. Hopefully one day you'll see on bookstore shelves.
Never give up on your writing. Don't throw anything away, even if it stinks. The little snippets of nothing you started as a 10 year old can always be reworked into something wonderful. All good writers have journals of bad stuff. The good writers are the ones who kept writing anyway.
I almost threw away that first blue notebook. Now I have an abundance of journals and spirals filled to the brim. Don't give up. God gave you the desire to write for a reason!
I love you guys!

Images

Nadia Kotova (United States) liked Price to Pay by HarperGrace (United States)

about 10 hours ago

Images

Nadia Kotova (United States) liked The Thing About Words by Phytocat (United States)

1 day ago

Images

Nadia Kotova (United States) published:

Lillian's Rain

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition

I almost hit Raven with my car when I pulled into the driveway. Slamming on the brakes and flinging gravel into the wet grass, I blared the horn. "Out of the way, Raven!" I shouted. I let out a slow breath, willing the shaking to stop. No one would forgive me, especially not myself, if I killed Raven- the twin who was supposed to live -even on accident. 
    She stayed planted in front of my car. I...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Images
1
1

Nadia Kotova (United States) published:

Lillian's Rain

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition

Seeking Peer Reviews

Images
Tumblr inline omqurog4qr1skccvi 500

Nadia Kotova (United States) started following AJ Robinson (Canada)

Images

Nadia Kotova (United States) liked Darkness Fades to Dawn by AJ Robinson (Canada)

Images
3

Nadia Kotova (United States) published:

Mockingbird, oh Mockingbird

PROMPT: Birdsong

Sprightly twills through willows spill
Music floating on the wind

From whence comes such fluted love
Bright snaps fly around the bend

Glad whistles speak epistles 
Of silver bells and laughter 

Dancing as the bird flits past
'Til the new song thereafter

Mockingbird, oh Mockingbird
Abandons his melody

Mimicking a child's scream
That makes the peaceful air flee

Such eerie, haunting creaking 
Like that of an open door 

He has heard in evening stirred
By ghostly, phantasmal score 

Mockingbird,oh Mockingbird  ...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Images

Nadia Kotova (United States) liked Raven by WhiltiernaWolfLord (United States)

Images
1

Nadia Kotova (United States) published:

Lillian's Rain

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition

Seeking Peer Reviews

Images
Image

Nadia Kotova (United States) started following Marerider (United States)

Novel Writing Competition

Lillian's Rain

She stayed planted in front of my car. I honked at her again, but she locked her eyes with mine. Raven's arms wrapped around her stomach, trembling. The look on her face reminded me of my older sister Sadie's the day our parents died. I knew instantly her face streamed with something other than rain. 
    My stomach clenched. Numbness shot down my arms. 
    I threw myself from the car barely remembering to put it in park.
    "Is Lillian okay?" I grabbed her by the shoulders,...

Novel Writing Competition

Lillian's Rain

I threw myself from the car barely remembering to put it in park. "Is Lillian okay?" I grabbed her by the shoulders,...

Birdsong

Mockingbird, oh Mockingbird

Sprightly twills through willows spill
Music floating on the wind

From whence comes such fluted love
Bright snaps fly around the bend

Glad whistles speak epistles 
Of silver bells and laughter 

Dancing as the bird flits past
'Til the new song thereafter

Mockingbird, oh Mockingbird
Abandons his melody

Mimicking a child's scream
That makes the peaceful air flee

Such eerie, haunting creaking 
Like that of an open door 

He has heard in evening stirred
By ghostly, phantasmal score 

Mockingbird,oh Mockingbird 
Let not your voice spawn shrieks 

Nightmares and other scares
Of which clouded darkness seeks 

Bring instead not cries of death
But trilling, gleeful sing-song

Harmonies woven with breeze 
That whisks the sweet notes along

Whisper not of nasty thoughts 
Bring music as such birds ought 

Novel Writing Competition

Lillian's Rain

Novel Writing Competition

Lillian's Rain

I almost hit Raven with my car when I pulled into the driveway. Slamming on the brakes and flinging gravel into the wet grass, I blared the horn. "Out of the way, Raven!" I shouted. I let out a slow breath, willing the shaking to stop. No one would forgive me, especially not myself, if I killed Raven, the twin who was supposed to live, even on accident. 
    She stayed planted in front of my car. I honked at her again, but she locked her eyes with mine. Raven's arms wrapped around her stomach, she trembled. The look on her face reminded me of my older sister Sadie's the day our parents died. I knew instantly her face streamed with something other than rain. 
    Something clenched in my stomach. Numbness shot down my arms. 
    I threw myself from the car barely remembering to put it in park. "Is Lillian okay?" I grabbed her...

On the Last Day of the World

Going Home

On the last day of the world
I'll delight in going Home

Novel Writing Competition

Lillian's Rain

Raven stops at the top of the wooded hill. She gives her signature death glare to Briar. He makes more noise than the Hunters. 
    I lift the struggling pup off the ground. He'll learn to cope eventually. Raven growls at me when we reach the crest of the hill. I never gave her that kind of sympathy, not with where she came from.
    "He's young," I tell her as we sprint faster. Her blood-red cloak slips over her ebony ears, but I know my dog is still glaring. 
    A thunk sounds a little ways behind. Those archers are supposed to be the best in the kingdom, but they've never come close to hitting me.
    I hear one break away the throng. Probably to cut me off at Lavinia's clearing, but I am way ahead of him.  
    Quickly I duck into my cave with the dogs as I hear...

The Peace of Wild Things

Our Willow and the Stars

Whenever I miss you, I climb into our willow, with its dancing, feathery leaves. It reaches up into the stars, fingering them as the willow did the last day we spent here. 
    I find solace in the wind while it's on the cusp between fall and winter. It's the kind of wind you always loved, that burns your throat and plays with your hair. You told me you could taste the stars on these kind of nights. 
    I close my eyes and remember the first day you lead me here. 
    "Me and Finwick used to spend hours here, naming the constellations." You smiled sadly at the stars. 
    Naming the ones you could remember, I watched you, without caring what pictures lived in the sky. The happiness glowing in your features was always more beautiful to me than constellations. 
    "Why don't you name one?"

"​A constellation?" I asked. 
    You touched my hand...

Lillian

I almost hit Raven with my car when I pulled into the driveway. Slamming on the brakes and flinging gravel into the wet grass, I blared the horn at her. "Get out of the way, Raven!" I shouted. I let out a slow breath and willed the shaking to stop. No one would forgive me, especially not myself, if I killed Raven, the twin who was supposed to live, even on accident. 
    She stayed planted in front of my car. I honked at her again, but she didn't pull her eyes from me. Her arms wrapped around her stomach, Raven trembled. The look on her face reminded me of my older sister Sadie's the day Mom and Dad died and I knew instantly her face streamed with not only the rain. 
    I threw myself from the car barely remembering to put it in park....

Novel Writing Competition

Lillian's Rain

Raven stops at the top of the wooded hill. She gives her signature death glare to possibly me Briar. He makes more noise than the Hunters. 
    "He's young," I tell her as we sprint faster. Her blood-red cloak slips over her ebony ears, but I know she is still glaring. 
    I hear on break away the throng. Probably to cut me off at Lavinia's clearing, but I am way ahead of him.  
    Quickly I duck into my cave with the dogs as I...

The Art of Specificity

Drowning

I was drowning. 

I sank down in the lake, not being able to swim well enough to reach the surface. 

Thrashing blindly, I groped in panic for the unreachable surface, refusing to believe my last breath would consist of water and not air just as that of my sister Suzy who rested at the bottom of this very lake. 

Open Prompt

But We Didn't

Do you remember, you flirted with me the day we met? We were sandwiched together on the subway, I in my large-framed glasses and plum colored sweater, you in your windbreaker and Converse. I glared at you when you told me I looked cute in my glasses. Judging by your harsh response, you were used to having your flattery well received. When we stepped of the subway, we swore we would avoid each other forever. 

But we didn't

Do you remember, you ran into me at my favorite pastry shop? I apologized to you for my rude behavior on the subway. You said, now that you'd thought about it, you didn't mind. Then you paid for my pastry. You asked how you could make up for your unkind choice words from that first night. I told you the pastry was enough, but you insisted it wasn't. So, you pulled me next door to Barnes and Noble and...

Why I Write

The Words Inside

I write because I can feel the words whispering in my bones. The burning tugs in the pit of my stomach draw me to the keyboard or my journals, depending on the nature of the story. I write because my imagination yearns to play freely on the page. My fingers long to explore new worlds. I write because my characters are my friends. Their laughter rings within my ears, their smiles linger in my vision, their thoughts tangle in my mind. I write because I have things to say and my lips are ill equipped to say them. I commit such things to paper and watch them speak for me. 

Words were placed upon my heart. So I write.  

Everyday Magic

When the Sky was Blue

Mother once told me the sky was blue when she was little. The trees had leaves of vivid greens, except in the fall when they burned the shade of fire, which I don't understand because the fire of today has no more color than the sky. She'd get a dreamy look on her face when she spoke of flowers and their dresses of pink, purple, yellow, orange, and many others. I try to picture such lovely things, but I can't. I have never seen colors. Flowers neither. Mother said the air back then didn't smell like ash. The water didn't burn throats on the way down. Even my child's imagination cannot picture such a world; a fantastical, unbelievable day, ages ago when the sky was blue. 

Third Person Limited

Three A.M.

With a fuzzy head, Cammy stuck an arm from under the covers to beat at her alarm clock. Something her her sleep-fogged head knew something wasn't right when she smacked the thing six times to no avail. Sitting up, her bedroom spinning, Cammy groped for her phone in the dark. Sawyer Montgomery spelled out across the screen. Cammy really wanted to unleash some serious guerrilla warfare on the phone so it would shut up, but she pressed the answer button instead. 
    "What kind of blithering idiot calls his girlfriend at three A.M.?" 
    "Hey, dearest Cammy, the emerald of my world-"
    "I swear, if you called me at three A.M to fill me up with sap, I will to slap you back to last Tuesday." 
    "No, that's not it. I'm sucking up to you."
    "Spill it, Sawyer. Then I'm going back to sleep." Cammy heard voices jabbering quietly in the...

Third Person Limited

Three A.M.

Year by Year

A Little of my Life

Year One: I enter the world during autumn, something C always said reflected my personality. My older sister, A, insisted on dressing me in frilly night gowns and day dresses. She always took better care of me than Mother did. 

Year Two: My hair grows long enough for my sister to adorn it with bows. I toddle around the house, happy and laughing. Cook watches me most of the time because Mother is never seen. 

Year Three: Mother yells at me for constantly asking why. I run to my older sister and she answers willingly. I begin to understand my Mother doesn't love me like she does. 

Year Four: Father comes home from Mandatory Militia training. I hope he will take me on his knee and tell me stories, like fathers in the books my sister always read me. But he locks himself in his office, where I soon learn I am never allowed. 

Year Five: My younger sister, T,...

Lovely Little Lies

"You're ugly, you know?" The girl tells me, her syrupy voice crooning in my ear. 
    "I am not," I retort. I reach up to finger my long blonde hair and she mimics me. "My hair is a lovely shade of blonde with lots of natural highlights and lowlights. My hairdresser told me once some people pay thousands of dollars to dye their hair this color."
    "Oh, but look at how messy it always is. It tangles the second you are done brushing and others can tell. See the mountains of frizz on top? No color could make your hair look pretty with that." Her tone fills with mock pity.
    "Yeah? Well, my eyes are a unique shade of blue. Like storm clouds with a midnight colored rim and green spots near the pupil." I snap.
    She laughs softly. "Where you see a gentle summer storm others see turbulent, threatening gales....

But We Didn't

But we didn't

Do you remember, you ran into me at my favorite pastry shop? I apologized to you for my rude behavior on the subway. You said, now that you'd thought about it, you didn't mind. Then you paid for my pastry. You asked how you could make up for your unkind choice words from that first night. I told you the pastry was enough, but you insisted it wasn't. So, you pulled me next door to Barnes and Noble...

Turned to Stone

Not my Kind of Mystery

When crafting my mystery novels, I find it necessary to set the mood. Usually I choose thunderstorms, or alleyways at dusk. Sometimes stereotypical, I know. But as I said, for a good mystery, you must evoke the feeling of suspense. Dark is always the best way to accomplish this. However, I discovered this morning as sunbeams seeped through my open windows that blood trickling down the staircase and fingers poking through the banister are incredibly frightening at any time of day- especially when you live alone. 

But We Didn't

But we didn't

But We Didn't

Do you remember, you flirted with me the day we met? We were sandwiched together on the subway, I in my large-framed glasses and plumb colored sweater, you in your windbreaker and Converse. I glared at you when you told me I looked cute in my glasses. Judging by your harsh response, you were used to having your flattery well received. When we stepped of the subway, we swore we would avoid each other forever. 

But we didn't

Year by Year

A Little of my Life

Year Five: My younger sister, T,...

Sunday Through Saturday

Sunday curls up on a park bench, reading a book with a peaceful look on her face. She pulls her luxuriously long caramel colored hair over her shoulder. Every once in a while, she glances around at the people walking past with her large, soft brown eyes. She always smiles at them, even to those who glare at her. Some don't notice her at all. Occasionally, a girl or boy will smile back. A few might engage her in conversation. Yet she remains truly noticeable only to those who a wholly willing to observe her. 

Monday resides in an ally. She stands with one foot propped up against the wall. No one likes her, and it's no wonder. She sneers whenever people come by. Unlike Sunday, everyone notices her- how could they not, with all her angry looks from under thick, dark eye makeup and haughty tosses of her scraggly black hair. Some wish she didn't...

Sunday Through Saturday

Monday resides in an ally. She stands with one foot propped up against the wall. No one likes her, and it's no wonder. She sneers whenever people come by. Unlike Sunday, everyone notices her and how could they not, with all her angry looks from under thick, dark eye makeup and haughty tosses of her scraggly black hair. Some wish she...

Flash Fiction Competition

Drowning in Fire

"Pascal!" I shouted over the crackling of the fire. Embers sprayed as some unidentifiable article of furniture collapsed. I tried to pull air into my lungs, but it was almost like attempting to breathe in water. 
    Flames licked up the walls on either side of my living room. How had I managed to sleep through their invasion? Unaware of fire's fingers wrapping themselves around the doorframes and curling around the banister. 
    I tried to call to Pascal again, but the bitter ash of smoke stuck in my mouth. My parents had locked me in the living room when they'd left so we couldn't be alone together when they were gone. They loved him, though. He'd offered to come over today to unclog my bathtub. 
    And now, because of my long hair, he would burn alive. 
    I slithered along the floor like Mom had instructed me to do when I was...

Returning

Fourth of July

The dirt road sprays underneath the car. It's narrow to the point where we barely fit, so if anyone creeped on from the other direction we'd be stuck until one of us backed all the way down to the end. Trees closed over the top of the road and their trunks encroached on its edges. If it weren't for the shot gun shells that always littered the clearing at the end of the dirt, I'd think we were the only people who ever came down to this part of the Red River. 
    When we reach the little clearing, my parents, my brother and I pile out of our Mazda that isn't designed for this kind of terrain. My grandparents and aunt follow behind us in the former's blue Jeep which fairs much better in all the dirt and rocks. 
    My brother and I wait to be sunscreened and bug sprayed, then instantly climb down...

Talking to “You”

Little Girl Run

You watch from the window as the little girl runs through the street. She's only playing, you know, but as her thick black braid whips around her face, you wonder if that childlike imagination contains too much reality and not enough pure imagination. When she runs, her face contains a mixture of peace and freedom. But when you see her climb into her car with her backpack each morning, her face is drawn. She always appears solemn unless she is running around in the street.
    It's cold today, but that doesn't seem to faze her. She simply pulls her hot pink hat closer around her ears and buttons her coat with the fraying hem.
    A car drives down the street as she rounds the corner of the cul-de-sac, causing her to leap to the curb right in front of your house. You pause for a moment. The quiet part of you just wants to watch her run again...

Paint me a Picture

Paint me a picture, woven with blue
    Free as the summer sky, wide open and true
    Ripples of water that remind me of you

Paint me a picture, colored with green
    Sprightly as spring and the grass field's dancing sheen
    Reminiscent of all the things that you've seen

Paint me a picture, cloaked in scarlet 
    Blooming of roses; the flashing red carpet 
    The ruby gleaming of you, little starlet 

Paint me a picture, flecked with yellow
    Soft touches of sunlight through open windows
    The color of you, so playful and mellow

Paint me a picture, graced with purple
    Stately with rings of things that are royal
    The shade of your eyes brimming with loyal

Paint me a picture, speckled with pink
    Tiaras and...

Slow Seeing

That's Why I Write in the Willow

The lone willow sweeps its bows in the center of the open field, guarding over the blooming wildflowers. Lovely little blossoms bob brightly in the wind. Long grass ripples in waves amongst the flowers. They carry them along in their tide. Purples, pinks, reds, blues, yellows, and oranges play with each other. Everything in the field is open and free.

That's why I write in the willow. 

But the wildflowers, as beautiful as they are, cannot compete with your beloved sunset.

Painted across the sky are varying shades of soft yellow and brilliant orange, making the colors of the flowers pale in comparison. Pinks and purples tangle together other amidst the last wisps of vibrant blue slowly fading into the stars. Red swirls throughout everything else like Van Gogh employed himself a bringer of pretty vandalism in the sky. All the colors spill from the setting sun, cascading down over the horizon. 

The weeping willow silhouettes against the vivid...

Open Prompt

But We Didn't

My name is Francis. I am fourteen years old. I have brown hair and grey eyes. A passerby wouldn't glance twice at me. To such, I would be a perfectly normal human being. But I am anything but ordinary, and I am certainly not human.
    My father was though. Until he married my mother. 
    Her people have a special kind of trickery, you see. They're all beautifully irresistible to humans. She ensnared my father with her charms by making him believe she was human, deviously luring him into her trap. She convinced him to love her, to marry her. Then, she transformed him with her good-for-nothing magic. 
    It isn't real magic. Not the kind humans believe in, anyways. All Mother had to do was lace a string of abalone pearls around his neck and bring him to the ocean. Something about the pearls and salt water managed to turn him into one of her...

Open Prompt

But We Didn't

Writing Small

Fire Burning

I stared, entranced, at the flames licking around the barn. Embers jumped like crickets at each crackle. Smoke curled from the burning rafters. Sirens sounded as fire kissed the stars, snapping me back into reality. Shaking, I clutched the matchsticks in my hand, but I didn't remember lighting the barn. 

Truths and Untruths

Ten Things I Wish People Believed about Themselves

• You are beautiful. Seriously. No matter what people tell you- no matter what the mirror tells you- you are beautiful. God handpicked every single one of your features specifically for you. That nose you hate, the freckles, the messy hair, each was chosen for you. God could've given them to someone else. But instead He gave them to you. You look exactly like the way you were made to look. It is a fact: you are beautiful, whether you or others think it or not. 
  • The names people call you don't have to be who you are. I have been called a toothpick and a woman-hating troll (even though I am a woman). Yeah, my arms are the circumference of a spaghetti noodle! I'm a stinking toothpick and proud of it. When someone takes a truth about you and skews it, don't let it pull you down. Be proud of who you were made! But you know what I'm not?...

Songwriting Competition

Just Sing to Me

(Verse 1, slow and quiet)

Sometimes we get sick on the sorrow in blues
Find pain in breakup tracks unrelated to you
You have nothing but ballads stuck in your head
That echo all the broken words ever said
(Speeds up a little bit)
Oh, baby, when you realize life is stuck on repeat
Shelve the long notes for something upbeat
Come find me and tell everything on your mind
There's no better solace here you can find

(Pre-chorus, gains a little more speed and volume)

Don't get so caught up in others' broken records
Forget that depression and live something better
I'll be waiting for you to unlock your fetters
Escape from dejection to hope with believers

(Chorus, moderately fast and loud)

Tangle me up with the passion in your words
Teach me a sweet song that I've never heard
Harmonize all the things that you've learned
Stuck on the melody-y-y
Let me listen to the lyrics in your...

What I Found Inside the Shadows

"Allura, stop dancing and help us find the crowbar.” Manya snapped.
    Arms spread out, Allura paused midtap to acknowledge her with glassy eyes. “What?”
              I gathered the bobby pin stash and zipped them into an inner pocket of my backpack. “Crowbar, Allura. Just in case we can’t pick the locks or the drawer is sealed.”
              She nodded vacantly. With her multicolored bangles jangling, she began her search underneath the bunk she shared with Vanessa. 
              “Can you all believe we are actually going through with this?”  Shadow asked as she stuffed spray paint into the bag. 
              We smirked at her. Of course we could believe it. After months of fantasizing about the riches stored in Principle Pereami’s desk, the six of us could finally launch our plan to take them for ourselves.  
              “If he didn’t want us have the stuff he wouldn’t instruct us not to open it every time we entered his office.” Cille added snidely. 
              “Whaddya think’s in...

What I Found Inside the Shadows

“Whaddya think’s in...

Songwriting Competition

Just Sing to Me

(Verse 1, slow and quiet)

(Speeds up a little bit)
A more perfect song no one could write

Forget that depression and make something better

(Chorus, moderately fast and loud)

Stuck on the melody-y-y
Let me listen to the lyrics in your...

Songwriting Competition

Just Sing to Me

(Verse 1, slow and quiet)

(Speeds up a little bit)
Oh, baby, when you realize it's all stuck on repeat
A more perfect song no one could write

Don't get so caught up in others broken records
Let go of the desperate to hope with believers

(Chorus, moderately fast and loud)

Stuck on the melody-y-y
Let me listen to the lyrics...

Songwriting Competition

Just Sing to Me

(Verse 1, slow and quiet)

(Speeds up a very little bit)
A more perfect song no one could write

(Chorus, moderately fast and loud)

Stuck on the melody-y-y
Let me listen to the...

Songwriting Competition

Just Sing to Me

(Verse 1, slow and quiet)

(Speeds up a very little bit)
Come mind me and tell everything on your mind
A more perfect song no one could write

(Chorus, moderately fast and loud)

Stuck on the melody-y-y
Let me listen to the...

Turned to Stone

Not my Kind of Mystery

When crafting mystery novels, I find it necessary to set the mood. Usually I choose thunderstorms, or alleyways at dusk. Sometimes stereotypical, I know, but as I said, for a good mystery, you must evoke the feeling of suspense. Dark is always the best way to accomplish this. However, I discovered this morning as sunbeams seeped through my open windows that blood trickling down the staircase and fingers poking through the banister are incredibly frightening at any time of day- especially when you live alone. 

Paint me a Picture

Paint me a picture, woven with blue
    Ripples of water that remind me of you

Paint me a picture, colored with green

Paint me a picture, cloaked in scarlet 

Paint me a picture, rained with yellow
    The color of you, so playful and mellow

Paint me a picture, graced with purple

Paint me a picture, speckled with pink
    Tiaras and...

Zoom Out

Mountains Made of Lovely Thoughts

What a lovely place it is inside my mind. 
    Chaotic, to be sure. But a bit of chaos is a bit of interest in my book. 
    Lots of thoughts play around. Some stay off by themselves and some tangle hopelessly with one another. That's how ideas work. They're messy.

When I was young, the thoughts were not so lovely. They lied to me.
    You are nothing
    No one loves you
    You are worthless
​    
Everyone has forgotten you
    You are alone
    Completely and utterly alone

My only friends then were those thoughts. As you can imagine, they didn't make for very good company.
    The thoughts are still there, of course, but I don't believe them any longer. You see, I found a Friend. A Friend who gives me better thoughts that make mountains of good things within my...

Seventeen

"I am seventeen today." I say to my reflection in the mirror. 
    There are diaries on my bookshelf filled with dreams of seventeen. I'd begin my senior year, top of the class of course, with Finn Carter as my boyfriend. I was obsessed with Finn Carter in the eight grade, I'll admit, but I had no idea he would end up working at Dairy Queen and growing wheat grass in his window sill.
    The drama program of my fantasy soared under my abundance of talent. I imagined the envy of every girl on the school directed at me in all my genius. They'd say Wow! I wish I could act like Cadence Bostwick. 
    In my seventh grade entries, I worked at Justice. One dream I am very glad did not become reality. Middle schoolers are incapable of style, which, if you have every walked through a middle school, is evident. 
   ...

Nadia Kotova 's 57 Likes

Price to Pay by HarperGrace

Published 2 days ago

The Thing About Words by Phytocat

Published 5 days ago

Darkness Fades to Dawn by AJ Robinson

Published 4 days ago

Raven by WhiltiernaWolfLord

Published 4 days ago

Remember to Thank Them by ARS7

Published 11 days ago

On the Last Day of the World by ARS7

Published 27 days ago

Silent Moments by ifitzsimons

Published 15 days ago

In Remembrance by ARS7

Published 15 days ago

Nerves and Teases by ARS7

Published 17 days ago

me, her, and the universe by molly leah

Published 21 days ago

Alone by Jack Bryson

Published 27 days ago

Little Girl by foxmillionaire!

Published 29 days ago

The Girl by Catalina

Published about 1 month ago

Freedom's Calls by Quilling Leaves

Published about 1 month ago

The Atom by Olivia Pickerill

Published about 1 month ago

Dear America by Hannah Gaudette - JoyfulWriter

Published 3 months ago

All That Matters by Starborne Scrolls

Published about 2 months ago

Telegram. by thewritingspoon

Published about 2 months ago

The Small Black Building by neo7v

Published about 2 months ago

An Accidental Poem by Number Two

Published about 2 months ago

Illuminate by AC123

Published about 2 months ago

Never Return by ARS7

Published 2 months ago

why won't you talk to me? by facesosunny

Published 2 months ago

The Place With No Purpose by StarryStarryKnight

Published 2 months ago

Never Will by ARS7

Published 2 months ago

Life Long by ARS7

Published 2 months ago

Rosie by HarperGrace

Published 2 months ago

Seasons by Bo Bednar

Published 2 months ago

Point to God by ARS7

Published 2 months ago

Whispers in the Wind by HarperGrace

Published 2 months ago

Disney by bby.maddie5

Published 2 months ago

But We Didn't by Nadia Kotova

Published 2 months ago

Memories of a Home by ejhalteman

Published 2 months ago

Sadie: School by novelistinthedark

Published 2 months ago

Dear Broken Christian, by Jessica Cain

Published 2 months ago

Find Something To Live For by ZainabYusuf188

Published 3 months ago

Emerald Among the Pearls by Catalina

Published 3 months ago

A Change is Coming by Janna Brown

Published 3 months ago

Read me by SevenSaeRin

Published 3 months ago

Because She Was by Bo Bednar

Published 3 months ago

IMAGINATION. by the devoid star

Published 4 months ago

10 Quotes About Government by Elizabeth Bennet

Published 4 months ago

Finding Hope by Ava Safai

Published 4 months ago

Sticky Fingers and Candy Words by dkellymoira

Published 5 months ago

Those Eyes by BlueWriter

Published 5 months ago

Misty Lake by silver_rose

Published 5 months ago

My Life was Redone by ARS7

Published 5 months ago

Seventeen by Nadia Kotova

Published 5 months ago

A Patriot's Freedom by ARS7

Published 5 months ago

36 Likes from Others

Lillian's Rain

Liked by 1 person

Going Home

Liked by 2 people

Mockingbird, oh Mockingbird

Liked by 3 people

Lillian's Rain

Liked by 5 people

A Little of my Life

Liked by 4 people

Our Willow and the Stars

Liked by 2 people

Drowning

Liked by 1 person

Lillian's Rain

Liked by 1 person

Lillian

Liked by 1 person

But We Didn't

Liked by 1 person

The Words Inside

Liked by 2 people

Sunday Through Saturday

Liked by 4 people

But We Didn't

Liked by 4 people

Lovely Little Lies

Liked by 4 people

When the Sky was Blue

Liked by 4 people

Three A.M.

Liked by 4 people

But We Didn't

Liked by 2 people

But We Didn't

Liked by 4 people

Not my Kind of Mystery

Liked by 4 people

A Little of my Life

Liked by 4 people

But We Didn't

Liked by 4 people

Freedom

Liked by 3 people

Fourth of July

Liked by 2 people

Paint me a Picture

Liked by 3 people

Little Girl Run

Liked by 1 person

Paint me a Picture

Liked by 4 people

Fire Burning

Liked by 1 person

Brightest in Shadows

Liked by 1 person

Just Sing to Me

Liked by 1 person

Just Sing to Me

Liked by 1 person

Not my Kind of Mystery

Liked by 1 person

Seventeen

Liked by 4 people

Good neighbor

We like your photo and your biography.

Earned 4 months ago

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned 5 months ago

Follower

You're following over five other writers.

Earned 5 months ago

Supporter

You're following over 10 other writers right now.

Earned about 2 months ago

Leader

You're being followed by over five other writers!

Earned 4 months ago

Power writer

Do you ever sleep? You've written over TEN THOUSAND WORDS.

Earned 2 months ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned 5 months ago

Prolific

You really are prolific - you've published over ten pieces already.

Earned 4 months ago

Favoriter

Love your work - you've read and favorited over ten pieces published by others

Earned 5 months ago

Popular penman

Very nicely done - you've got over ten favorites.

Earned 4 months ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned 14 days ago

Competitor

Thanks for entering a competition.

Earned 4 months ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.