Gabriel Goodwin

Philippines

Writing. Inspired. Art.
I've always been inspired by animation. It's strange really, but that's why I write!
The biggest challenge is to convey that in words.

Remember to write what you love! Peace!

/// WTW Writer since 2017 ///

I'm gonna miss Write The World so much :(((

"Write until the ink spills from your eyes like tears."

Feel free to like and comment on any of my works, and I'll do too! Oh, and if you want any of your pieces to be reviewed, just ask in the comments and I'll try to do so within the week :D

Have a great day as always! Keep writing~

Things about me:
Massive G H I B L I fannnnn
Otaku (somewhat)
Likes photography
Is part of the school band
INFJ
Art enthusiast
Weird. Weird. Weird.
Though, I'm human.
Writer all throughout

Peer Reviews

Dark Voice

Overall, that's everything I can say about this piece. Make an effort to read all my comments and improve. I believe you can! Good luck! Have a good day! Oh and also, I just found out you have a part 2 with this series hahaha...I'll read it too XD

almost 3 years

​Sounds Assail Me

PROMPT: Sounds Assail Me

Apart from a few corrections, this poem stands out as something unique and well-written. You clearly got talent! :D I hope you keep honing it and you keep writing. Have a good day!

almost 3 years

New School

Overall, I really loved how you did this piece. I wasn't fully expecting a joke, but I got it and it was funny!!! Hope you keep writing and have a great day!

over 3 years

Belladonna

PROMPT: Turned to Stone

I want to read more :D But, seriously, great piece!!! I hope you write more when you get the time. Have a great day!!!

over 3 years

Lightning

PROMPT: Walking

I may have said a lot of things for this piece alone, but please do keep in mind that this feedback is for you to improve further, which I hope you do! I really look forward to reading more of your pieces!!! You've got potential~ Have a great day!!!

over 3 years

five magical singles ads

unknown

A Perfect Weekend

PROMPT: Perfect Weekend

Overall, this was really a great read! Thank you, and I hope you keep writing like non-stop because you're amazing as a writer. Have a great day!!!

over 3 years

The Polopat Turtle's Top Hat

PROMPT: The Limerick

This was great! I hope you keep writing~ Have a great day!

over 3 years

interrupted

PROMPT: Tweet-Tales

Overall, this is great! I hope you keep writing, and I hope I see more of it here in WtW! Have a great day!

over 3 years

A Poem is a Stage

PROMPT: No Pause for Breath

Overall, this piece is a unique read and I love it! Just a bit more of work and this piece would have been a masterpiece for me at least. I still love it for its message on poetry and writing in general. Hope you keep writing! And have a great day!

over 3 years

Lietuva

PROMPT: Chunyun

Overall, this piece is great! I do hope you write more and focus on the strengths that I have mentioned. At the same time, explore while you're at it! You have potential and you have the power to expand that! Keep at it! Write and write more! Have a good day!

over 3 years

Buzzcut

PROMPT: Missing “E”

Overall, you did well! I love this piece and I hope you keep writing! Have a good day!

over 3 years

Americana

PROMPT: The American Sentence

Overall, a good piece! I do hope you keep writing! Have a good day!!

over 3 years

Home: Where the Goats Roam

unknown

mona lisa.

Overall, there was only one error which I thought distracted me from loving this piece, but otherwise, you've done such a wonderful job on this poem that I don't mind either way! Keep writing! Keep exploring! You're a great writer! Have a good day!

over 3 years

were they right

PROMPT: “They Say”

This piece had little to say and more to leave for readers to explore, so you did a great job for this piece. I hope you keep writing and honing your skills! Have a good day!

over 3 years

bethany beach.

PROMPT: Place Poem

Overall, this poem did a great job of what this prompt looks for. I hope you write more~ :D Have a good day!

over 3 years

A Poet's Pursuit

Well, your writing is great! This poem's structure is unique along with the use of other forms to further enhance this piece. The message couldn't be any clearer (unless you meant this piece to mean something else...) and it was fun reading this! I hope you keep writing! And good luck on the competition~ Have a good day!!!

over 3 years

Another night for the sidegirl

PROMPT: 25 Words

Overall, a good story, with only some sentence structure and grammar errors, that gave a clear image of the piece. I do hope you keep writing and improving as a writer because you have potential~ Have a good day!

over 3 years

A Glow

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition 2018

Keep writing! I wish you luck for this competition! And, have a good day!

over 3 years

Wind

PROMPT: Monostich

Overall, a great piece to reflect and imagine upon, and you did it so well with using only a few words to convey so much. Great job!! Keep writing, and have a good day!

over 3 years

Craters

PROMPT: The Light Gets In

Overall, this is a great one-liner to read and leave readers thinking about what it could mean to them. Great Job! Keep writing, and have a good day!

over 3 years

what colour is this brick road of ours?

unknown

My home no longer

PROMPT: Zoom In

unknown

The Storyteller (Excerpt)

Overall, I want to read more! And it's really good! Keep up the good work! And, have a good day!

over 3 years

The paper for the pencil

PROMPT: Monostich

Overall, this is a lovely piece! It has its own wisdom to add up to and all that, which is much appreciated. I hope to see more of your writing!!! Have a good day!

over 3 years

Fade

PROMPT: Monostich

Overall, this is a lovely piece! And I hope to see more of your writing! Have a good day!

over 3 years

Q: What Is Refuge?

Overall, this is a great piece in my opinion! And you did it in such a unique matter too! Though, with a few grammatical errors and phrasing, there is room for improvement. I hope you keep writing! Have a good day!

over 3 years

The Life of Anna Petrova

unknown

Morphing

PROMPT: The Unknown

Overall, this is a good piece that explores into your insights of how change affects you. If I may suggest, you can add on to this piece further by expanding your last stanza with lines that capture how "those who stop changing" have "stopped truly living" by exploring on how these people, to you, stopped living in 1-2 more lines, if possible. Hope to see more of your writing in WTW! Have a good day!

over 3 years

Silence

PROMPT: Word

Overall, this poem is good! It's such a short poem that does this word justice by expressing in limited words of what this is to you generally and personally! I suggest you try using more punctuation marks to create more depth and diversity into this poem! I hope you keep writing in WTW! Have a good day!

over 3 years

it's a snowy day

PROMPT: Love After Love

Overall, a good piece in my opinion! It's the flow, imagery, and message that are the strengths of this poem! You can improve this further if you want, and use my suggestions too for improvement! I hope you keep writing here in WTW! Have a lovely day!

over 3 years

FLASH Fiction

This is such a good read! I loved it! And again, there's room for improvement, but so far you've done a great job! I hope to read more from you in the future and never stop writing! Have a good day!

over 3 years

The Educational System Needs to Change

PROMPT: Op-Ed Competition 2018

Overall, great piece! I loved your argument, and I hope for you to further improve on this! Wish you luck! And have a good day!

over 3 years

Arsonist

Overall, this is a great piece! I loved it and it can be loved even further! I hope to see more of you writing in WTW! Have a good day!

over 3 years

A Blessing

PROMPT: Love After Love

Overall, good work! I hope you keep writing! Have a good day!

over 3 years

I Know Love

PROMPT: Love After Love

unknown

The Land of the Forgotten

PROMPT: Prose Poem

This is such a good piece! I want to know your source of inspiration for this. I hope you keep writing! Have a good day!

over 3 years

Welcome Home

PROMPT: The Rule of Home

Overall, a good poem! I really love the personal tone of this piece, and how it gives readers your world, your home, your own sense of touch into every word. It's a unique experience for each one of us! I hope you keep writing! Have a good day!

over 3 years

Trouble in Norway

Overall, a good piece. I hope you get to improve more and more as you write. I hope to see more of your writing in WTW! Have a good day!

over 3 years

30 mph

PROMPT: The Rule of Home

Overall, great piece! I hope to see more of your writing soon in WTW! Have a good day!

over 3 years

deserving after knowing

PROMPT: Love After Love

Overall, this is a good piece! With more refining of some parts I mentioned, this piece could be even better. I hope to see this piece in the future, and I hope I get to see more of your writing in WTW! Have a good day!

over 3 years

it does not mean

PROMPT: Refuge

I like this piece, and it could be better if you extend it further with the revisions I gave, but of course, that is up to you. This piece is unique simply because its contradictory in nature to other pieces, and I hope to see further versions of this. I also hope to see more of your writing in WTW. Have a good day!

over 3 years

Only Time Will Tell

PROMPT: Refuge

Overall, this is such a good piece to read! I hope you write more in WTW!!! Have a good day!

over 3 years

l u x e m b o u r g

PROMPT: Intersection

I like this piece since you did so well in portraying emotions in such a short span of words and scenes. Hope to see more of your writing on WTW! Have a good day!

over 3 years

The Snow is Silent

Overall, a good piece and a unique way to handle it. Simply, I loved the piece! Hope to see more of your work on WTW! Have a good day!

over 3 years

A Piece

PROMPT: Love in 13 Words

Overall, it's a good piece to read, and it ends on a positive note too! I hope to see more of your work on the site! Have a good day!

over 3 years

In The Shadows

PROMPT: Prose Poem

I just love this piece! Hope to see more of your work on the site! Have a good day!

over 3 years

To my Depression

Great piece! It made me feel so much! I hope to see more of your writing in WtW! Have a good day!

over 3 years

It had to End

PROMPT: Story Cubed

I like this piece overall because it had the right tone, and did definitely made me feel for the characters. It's only the grammar and tenses that made me confused about this piece, but otherwise great work! I hope to see you write more for WtW! Have a good day!

over 3 years

दर्द

PROMPT: Solastalgia

Overall, I love this piece so much, and I hope you continue writing on this site! You have so much talent! And this piece just vividly expresses your emotions. Great Job! Hope you have a good day~

over 3 years

On the Runway

PROMPT: In Motion

Overall, good job on the piece, and I hope you write more! You have talent and I believe you should hone it further.

over 3 years