Image 20180924 184625 3 1548223746078 %281%29

Janna Brown

I'm a bit of an old soul, with a passion for writing. I believe strongly in freedom of speech and love to hear everyones opinion, whether I agree or not. I hope to sieze everyday and find adventure always, but more than anything I love to be outside.

Daydreamer, nature lover, free spirit with an old soul, filled with wanderlust and a need for adventure.

Peer Reviews

War Over Cairaduen, Prologue

PROMPT: Fantasy Writing Competition

This is great, its compelling, its everything a great epic should be. Keep up the hard work!

War Over Cairaduen, Orin's Journey, Chapter 1 Pursued

This was truly amazing! It’s compelling, adventurous, and has some of the same stuff legends are made of. I could easily see this becoming a Herculean or Lugh type story! You're doing a wonderful job keep it up! I can't wait to see what you do with it! P.S. If I got a little annoying with all of the notes, I apologize :p

The Amber Cage

This was really terrific! I loved the inspiration behind it and how you managed to create a whole story in only 26 lines. It was truly amazing, I can't wait to see more from you!

The ocean

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

Really, really great poem! I'd love to read more of your poems!

Paint me a Picture

This poem was terrific, you did a wonderful job. You should definitely keep writing because you're really good.

I Remember To Turn On The Light

Really wonderful poem. Keep writing this is terrific.