Img 3612

nataliecassar

Img 3612
1

nataliecassar (United States) published:

Why I Write

PROMPT: Why I Write

I write to understand. I can rarely grasp how I feel about a certain situation until pen kisses paper and scribbles form words. I write because my feelings are surpressed, muddled until transcribed to display a memory - to diplay an emotion. I write so that I can be a reader and study myself through the description of an event. I write to truly see. 
    I also write so that I don't forget. So that the significant moments I have...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Img 3612
Self editor

nataliecassar (United States) earned a badge Self-Editor

Img 3612

Why I Write

PROMPT: Why I Write

Seeking Peer Reviews

Img 3612

Why I Write

PROMPT: Why I Write

Seeking Peer Reviews

Img 3612
Picture?width=64&height=64

nataliecassar (United States) started following Nell Bigelbach (United States)

Img 3612

Seven Beginnings

PROMPT: Five Beginnings

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION:

Nicolay trudged through her adolescence, stotical and deceptive. These ways of being never changed. Everything else, however, did.

GENERALIZATION:
Every day I do three things; I research, I cut, and I pray to the Gods that the Gods will burn.

MOMENT IN TIME:
It was mid afternoon on October 24, and I was debating as to whether I should kill my cousin.

PRECURSOR:
I am dying. I am looking at my life's work. If only it wasn't dying...
Seeking Peer Reviews

Img 3612
Publisher

nataliecassar (United States) earned a badge Publisher

Why I Write

Why I Write

I also write so that I don't forget. So that the significant moments I have lived don't dissipitate into small dots on the timeline of my life. I write so that I dont just remember first days and last days, but also the years of saddness I endured, and the beautiful adventures which occasionally tore me away from those tears. I write so that I can see what I have overcome, and so that I can relish in the astounding experiences in which I partook. I write to remember. 
    I write for other...

Why I Write

Why I Write

I also write so that I don't forget. So that the significant moments I have lived don't dissipitate into small dots on the timeline of my life. I write so that I dont just remember first days and last days, but also the years of saddness I endured, and the beautiful adventures that would occasionally tear me away from those tears. I write so that I can see what I have overcome, and so that I can relish in the astounding experiences in which I partook. I write to remember. 
    I write for...

Five Beginnings

Seven Beginnings

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION: Nicolay trudged through her adolescence, stotical and deceptive. These ways of being never changed. Everything else, however, did.
GENERALIZATION:

MOMENT IN TIME:

PRECURSOR:
I am dying. I am looking at my life's work. If only it wasn't dying with me. 

DESCRIPTION OF PLACE:
The seemingly mundane forest, over the centuries, had run and run from its terrestrial self until it was morphed into an imperium of unknowable acts. It appeared ordinary, but the exploits it housed were far from any earthly concept.

DIALOGUE:
"There isn't a single rational reason to live," she once whispered, "For I am nothing. I only fight for my life because I am not weak and I refuse to collapse before those who see...

No Likes Yet

nataliecassar doesn't have any likes yet.

1 Likes from Others

Why I Write

Liked by 1 person

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned over 2 years ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned almost 3 years ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Competitor inactive

It's as easy as entering a competition to earn this badge.

Favoriter inactive

Get favoriting - read and favorite over ten pieces published by others to earn this badge.

Follower inactive

Follow over five other writers and you'll get a badge for your efforts.

Good neighbor inactive

Be a good neighbor - add a profile image and write a short biography.

Leader inactive

Become a leader of the pack when over five other writers start following you.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Prolific inactive

Publish over ten different pieces to be truly prolific!

Reviewer inactive

Just write and submit a review to become a reviewer. Get to it!

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.

1 Following

Nell Bigelbach Nell Bigelbach