0ddar8w

Phoebe

A 16 year old girl who is really passionate about her writing and making stories come alive.

Please don't hold back when reviewing me! I honestly love feedback and equally love criticism. I need to improve so I don't mind. Give me the good and bad, and tell me how you felt reading it. :)

0ddar8w
1

Phoebe (United States) published:

I Dreamed Of You

The world had flipped upside down for me. Quite literally.

I stand on the floor, which was the ceiling. So I am technically standing on the ceiling. I think.

Just thinking about the situation I’m in makes my head spin. I know this is a dream. But as I streak my fingers along the fluffy clouds, it seems all too real.

“Well, maybe it is real.” I swing my head towards the new voice. A little Asian girl, with peachy...

Seeking Peer Reviews

0ddar8w
1

Phoebe (United States) published:

To Save the World

My fingers wrap around Kelly’s throat, to snap it. The girl I love lays there, her skin still having a warm copper even though warmth was trying to leave her body.

The cars lift in the air as they twirl. The winds slap buildings as they rock back and forth, sending shards of glass flying towards citizens. This wasn’t supposed to happen. My girlfriend wasn’t supposed to be here.

We were in the middle of a hurricane. A hurricane that...

Seeking Peer Reviews

0ddar8w

Phoebe (United States) reviewed:

Mother's Tale

PROMPT: Fantasy Writing Competition 2015

Also let me just say you're descriptions are wonderful. I'd also say the voice of the mother is pretty strong, and showing more of her emotions and thoughts will give a stronger voice. Or any character in general.

0ddar8w

Phoebe (United States) liked This is Not a "Coming Out" Story by Hannah Kuduk (United States)

0ddar8w

Phoebe (United States) published:

Lunch with the Devil

The devil sits there, black hat tipped donned with a suave black checkered suit. He has a red tie that falls slightly off the table. He smiles at me.

Around us, everything stills for a moment.

"So, I ask you, Rachel. Will you listen to my offer?" His voice slithers around like a snake, smothering me.

No one moves, and it's as if a bubble encases us. I'm really here, really involved with the devil. The man I desperately tried...

Seeking Peer Reviews

0ddar8w

Phoebe (United States) published:

Breakfast with the Devil

Devil POV

The devil had the chance to become an 'angel' for once. What foolishness.

The angel had thrown down a watch, displaying a woman. She is white, with pearly skin. Her golden hair falls gently down her shoulder, and she smiles with her heart shaped lips. The epitome of beauty, some mortals would say.

But I see nothing but plainness. Looks meant nothing. It was the soul that mattered.

My hands circled the watch. A name appeared in bright...

Seeking Peer Reviews

0ddar8w

Phoebe (United States) reviewed:

Tension In The Car

0ddar8w

Phoebe (United States) reviewed:

I Never Made It to the Interview

PROMPT: Polar Opposite:

I think the ending was rather abrupt and odd. Did she just kidnapped? The first thought that came to my mind was she got taken by a sex trafficker, or of course, a kidnapper. Honestly it confuses as to what...

0ddar8w

Phoebe (United States) liked Infernia by Zoe G. (United States)

0ddar8w
Favoriter

Phoebe (United States) earned a badge Favoriter

I Dreamed Of You

“Well, maybe it is real.” I swing my head towards the new voice. A little Asian girl, with peachy skin swam on the air wearing a blue collared dress.

I didn’t know what I was seeing. “Are you…swimming on air? How is that possible?”

This had to be a dream.

The girl merely giggled, and then began to float. “Well, why not? It’s fun, so I do it. Doesn’t that make sense, April?”

I shook my head. “No, none of this makes sense. How do you know my name? Where am I?” As far as I could tell, we...

To Save the World

We were in the middle of a hurricane. A hurricane that was started by Kelly. A hurricane that had to be stopped. Even with her death. My Kelly’s death.

My fingers shook. Kelly eyes flipped open, and I jumped back. Kelly was alive. Alive. I scrambled up to her and cradled her head. Thank god.

“Kelly you’re cold. You’re really cold. Kelly, you need hospital treatment.” Her eyes careened from side to side as the winds spun around us.

There was still hope. Hope that I could save her, hope...

Open Prompt

Lunch with the Devil

No one moves, and it's as if a bubble encases us. I'm really here, really involved with the devil. The man I desperately tried to avoid even though I knew he was coming for me. I finally manage to sputter some words. “Go away. Go away! I don't need you for anything!" I screamed.

The devil frowns as his nails trail along the air in front of me, showing a crimson aura. A chill ran through my bones.  “Look, you called me here, kid." He leaned over the table, and my body stilled. Why couldn't I move? What was he doing to...

Breakfast with the Devil

Devil POV

My hands circled the watch. A name appeared in bright white letters, ELIZABETH. The watch displayed the time ticking until her death. Which seemed to be quite soon. A few weeks? Even more boring. Why would you waste time on someone half dead?

Even the name wasn't interesting. I rolled my eyes. "How does this interest me, angel? I'm half tempted to rip off your wings for appearing before me."

The angel smiled. "I'd like to say, that this a prime opportunity for you. Once again, her soul is very...

Open Prompt

Lunch with the Devil

Everything stills for a moment around us.

No one moves, and it's as if a bubble encases us. I was really here. Really involved with the devil. The man I desperately tried to avoid even though I knew he was coming for me. I finally manage to sputter some words. “Go away. Go away! I don't need you for anything!" I screamed.

The devil frowns as his nails trail along the air in front of me, showing a crimson aura. A chill ran through my bones.  “Look, you called me here kid." He leaned over the table, and my body stilled itself. Why couldn't I move? What was he...

Polar Opposite:

Me? You?

We sit back to back, waiting for the world to end. To consume us. Every day, every night, every second. We cannot ever to be separated.

I never see you, but I know who you are. But do you know who I am?

“You’re shivering." Her back twitched again, perhaps out of fear. That was probably the case. After all, who wouldn't be afraid of me?

The skies are simply a hole, waiting for us to be sucked inside. I know my end, and am I not afraid. I am not afraid of what I will become, because I know what I was. But that girl, has no such conviction. No firm belief in anything. This is why I will be the winner.

“I’m not cold. You're too hot." She said those mere words followed by  a slight twitch. I smirked. It was true, probably. When she was cold, I was hot. When I was cold, she was hot. We...

Polar Opposite:

Me? You?

We sit back to back. Every day, every night, every second. We cannot ever to be sepereated

I never see you, but I know who you are. But do you know me?

“I’m not cold. You're too hot. “She said those mere words followed by  a slight twitch. I smirked. It was true, probably. When she was cold, I was hot. When I was cold, she was hot. We were made to mirror each other, follow the opposite of each...

Phoebe's 4 Likes

This is Not a "Coming Out" Story by Hannah Kuduk

Published almost 3 years ago

Infernia by Zoe G.

Published almost 3 years ago

Two Hearts by casamiento

Published almost 3 years ago

Melody by mliu959

Published almost 3 years ago

1 Likes from Others

Lunch with the Devil

Liked by 2 people

Good neighbor

We like your photo and your biography.

Earned almost 3 years ago

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned almost 3 years ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned almost 3 years ago

Favoriter

Love your work - you've read and favorited over ten pieces published by others

Earned almost 3 years ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned almost 3 years ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Competitor inactive

It's as easy as entering a competition to earn this badge.

Follower inactive

Follow over five other writers and you'll get a badge for your efforts.

Leader inactive

Become a leader of the pack when over five other writers start following you.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Prolific inactive

Publish over ten different pieces to be truly prolific!

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.

1 Following

Verity Fynn Verity Fynn