Grace Maneein

6teen and probably reveling in nostalgia

Peer Reviews

Where I'm from

PROMPT: Where I'm From

unknown

Solace.

I love how this piece was based around the mindfulness technique. Anxiety or not, I think we could all afford to tear out eyes away from our devices and pay more attention to our surroundings.

over 2 years

Romeo and Juliet

unknown

Nostalgia Zuliana

PROMPT: Travel Writing Competition 2018

unknown

Hong Kong

PROMPT: Travel Writing Competition 2018

As you're from HK, I believe it's safe to assume that English is not your first language. I am awed by your diction in a language that is not native to you.

over 2 years

The Taste of Adrenelin

PROMPT: Improbable Flavor

okay i ADORE this piece, it's so short and sweet and simple and ugh absolutely lovely. my only critique would be the fact that "adrenelin" is misspelled, it's "adrenaline". otherwise, wow! amazing!

almost 3 years

Sunset

Something that sticks out to me is the fact that the first line has an extraordinary amount of 'and's. it was probably stylistic, but for me, that felt like a run-on sentence. otherwise, I absolutely love this piece!

almost 3 years

Open Letter To Fortnite

I don't know if this was written as satire or in complete seriousness, but I really appreciate this Ode to Fortnite for comedic reasons.

almost 3 years

FIX WRITE THE WORLD!!!

I think you might be missing the whole point of this website. If you want a social media-y writing website, I recommend Wattpad.

almost 3 years

crave

I actually really like this piece, because I feel that it perfectly embodies how carnal humans can become in the midst of love.

almost 3 years