secrets & roses

everyone has secrets and sometimes they're hard to keep, but sometimes admitting them through poems and stories makes it a little better... at least for me

Every secret of a writer’s soul, every experience of his life, every quality of his mind, is written large in his works -- Virginia Woolf

Peer Reviews

I'm Used to It

unknown

deaf

PROMPT: Six-Word Story

Thanks for sharing this with everyone! I'm glad I got to read it.

over 1 year

i've always said

Your spacing and organization of the whole piece are good, but for me what really stuck out was the last stanza because it almost seems desperate and lost. I recently lost my grandmother and I felt a lot like this, so you did an amazing job at capturing your feeling. It must've been hard writing this, so good job

almost 2 years

loving my bestfriend.

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

I like how vulnerable the speaker is in this and I like how this just seems like they're really baring their heart. I do want to mention though, there are a couple of grammatical errors that could be fixed. Thanks for writing this! It's kinda heartbreaking, but it's, sadly, a part of life and I like how you depict it.

almost 2 years

Because Music Keeps my Heart Beating

PROMPT: Personal Narrative Competition 2018

You've done a great job! And I'm really proud of you!!!!!

unknown

He's There For You

This is really pretty, thanks for sharing!!!

about 3 years

Monster Not Seen.

PROMPT: Monster Flash Fiction Competition 2018

unknown

A BULLET

PROMPT: The Light Gets In

It's very hard to describe how I feel after reading this, it's very good... that's all I can say

unknown

KindessGoesALongWay

unknown

What Kept You?

I imagined a on-and-off again relationship between two teenagers, who decided to run away together, but then the guy ditched last minute.

over 3 years

Man's Bestfriend

unknown