Faith Camp

Hey! My name is Faith and I'm 16. Writing has been my passion since I was 8, and I hope you guys enjoy the stories I publish (:

Feel free to give me tips on how to improve! I just like to write about stuff that inspires me.

Peer Reviews

What have I done in 11 weeks as an average high school teenager?

It'll be okay, girl. Just keep your head up and walk into your school like you own the place.

about 2 years

mental illness

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition 2018

I struggle with anxiety along with some other mental illnesses, and I can relate to this a lot. Great job!!!

over 2 years

Some Distances I've Covered

Overall, thanks for making me laugh XD Great job on this!!!

about 3 years

An Island, A Hare, A Night of Time

PROMPT: Writing for Children Competition 2017

I just love how you can really picture a little tike reading this one day and going, "This is my favorite book EVER!!" Just amazing job. Definitely expand on this and try making a full book!!

about 3 years

One Of Those Days

Over all, awesome. If possible it would be great if you added more details here and there, but I liked reading this. I'd definitely say to keep running with this idea :)

about 3 years

Flatline

PROMPT: Turned to Stone

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved reading this even though it was sad. Just the details and the story line really pulls you in.

over 3 years

Free Generation

This poem, even though it was short, was really powerful. It sends a big message in the form of a well-written, short and sweet piece. One of my favorite poems on here now :)

over 3 years

Save myself

PROMPT: Why I Write

I honestly really needed this, and I'm happy you wrote it. I've been having a lot of anxiety and a little depression lately, but this made me open my eyes again. Thanks :)

over 3 years

Potential

Really great job! I always have fun reading your work :)

over 3 years

Time

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition 2017

Great job! i can't wait to read more of your writing!! :)

over 3 years