Red haired shirayuki

Amisha

I love to write, maybe that expains it all! Cheers!

Red haired shirayuki

Amisha (India) liked The Crescendo Volleys by Amisha (India)

Red haired shirayuki
1

Amisha (India) published:

The Crescendo Volleys

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2016

It was dark and the snow was still falling, clumps of wet flakes drifting down, the air frosty dry. Gerald observed nothing but the blizzard outside of the window and exhaled through his nose. It had been a long day.

Only this morning, he was about to execute an annoying pest when the doctrine intervened. Holy Aethera knew how much he had hated that Lysander then. Lysander Court who thought he knew everything of the doctrine perfectly. Hell! He thought ...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Red haired shirayuki
Screen shot 2016 05 01 at 3.43.14 pm

Amisha (India) started following Grace Ow (Singapore)

Red haired shirayuki
1

Amisha (India) published:

A Lethal Court- Prologue

Prologue
“Hell is empty.
All the devils are here.”
-The Tempest, William Shakespeare
*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*

Haleen Salvatore moved out for the umpteenth time to get a sack of salt as Greta told her the inevitable report of the current sack.

“We have run out again” she had said.

Where in Fiorella was the salt going Haleen had forgot to ask. But as soon as she trod out, the question remained forgotten. The day was scorching hot. Beads of sweat formed along...
Seeking Peer Reviews

Red haired shirayuki
Power writer

Amisha (India) earned a badge Power Writer

Red haired shirayuki

Amisha (India) published:

Prologue

"I don't want to go there" said my sister as she munched a cupcake like a hungry wolf. “But think about the job, Sis” said I and hurried off to greet a customer whom I saw every day. “One chocolate cake with Vanilla, Dear” I smiled and packed her order. “Come back soon” I called out. Well, the old lady would sure drop by tomorrow.

Exhausted, I let out a breath and slumped in her chair beside Haleen, my sister.
...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Red haired shirayuki

Amisha (India) published:

Prologue

...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Red haired shirayuki

Amisha (India) reviewed:

Trouble In The Light

It's a very good beginning of a story to come! Just a bit make-over and you would have a perfect master piece! Keep on writing!!!!

Red haired shirayuki
Youtube banner %282%29

Amisha (India) started following mollyemmabarlow (United Kingdom)

Red haired shirayuki

Amisha (India) published:

Florice- II- The Red Wind

Anno Regis 1650,
Florician Era, Early Winter,
"The stories had little or no meaning for me then; but the mere spelling of the strange words was sufficient to amuse a little child who could do almost nothing to amuse herself; and although I do not recall a single circumstance connected with the reading of the stories, yet I cannot help thinking that I made a great effort to remember the words, with the intention of having my teacher explain them when...
Seeking Peer Reviews

Novel Writing Competition 2016

The Crescendo Volleys

Only this morning, he was about to execute an annoying pest when the doctrine intervened. Holy Aethera knew how much he had hated that Lysander then. Lysander Court who thought he knew everything of the doctrine perfectly. Hell! He thought himself to be perfect! And here was Gerald Ravens waiting for his trial. Trial to decide what to do with a criminal who violated the bloody doctrine.

If only he could rip out the heads of those Prime Lords.

I would one day.

Part of him knew that would be his doomsday but part of him was obstinate enough to believe that he could actually pull it off. He almost laughed at the thought.

"Sergeant Gerald of the Ravens!" the...

A Lethal Court- Prologue

Prologue
“Hell is empty.
All the devils are here.”
-The Tempest, William Shakespeare

“We have run out again” she had said.

Where in Fiorella was the salt going Haleen had forgot to ask. But as soon as she trod out, the question remained forgotten. The day was scorching hot. Beads of sweat formed along her brows. It stung her eyes and she wiped her face with her sleeves. It was no wonder, she thought, that she was the only barmaid inclined to run errands in this kind of weather.
Summer had beaten records of all the years past.

Unfortunately, it was Sunday too. That meant all the stores were closed except Uncle Stevenson’s which was thirty minutes from the bar, walking. Thirty long agonising minutes.

By the time she arrived at the store her...

Prologue

“How was work today?” My sister looked up and grinned. “The usual” Haleen answered and I nodded. “Why does that old lady come here every day? She’s going to get diabetes, I swear” I chuckled. Haleen just knew how to make people laugh.
 “As long as the bakery is running I don’t care” I said and as an afterthought I added, “Why don’t you want to go?” my sister’s face dropped and she assumed a serious expression. “Who’s gonna stay...

Florice- II- The Red Wind

Anno Regis 1650,
Florician Era, Early Winter,
"The stories had little or no meaning for me then; but the mere spelling of the strange words was sufficient to amuse a little child who could do almost nothing to amuse herself; and although I do not recall a single circumstance connected with the reading of the stories, yet I cannot help thinking that I made a great effort to remember the words, with the intention of having my teacher explain them when she returned."There was no one but Penelope, who was standing across the room and pouring tea in tea cups on the breakfast table. 
"Oh did you now?" Erica, who was too busy to listen to her, pretended to be interested.  Poor old Penelope, she had too many stories to tell for anyone to stomach. 
She had been ten minutes early for breakfast and was enjoying the silence with only her book, when Penelope entered and found herself another companion to...

Florice

had wanted to fidget, every instinct telling her to move, to do something, preferably to run away, but she had waited. Listening. Watching. And now she regretted it. 
She watched from the shadows as the Tribol devoured the last of the woman in a matter of seconds. Her heart was beating faster than a dashing horse-drawn carriage and her breathing became slow. The woman's scream rang in her ears.  
 She had heard about Tribols, they were bloodthirsty, savage creatures but they were this brutal she had no idea. Erica recalled the woman's face, she had been young- so radiant, so full of light, but now the head lay on the ground. The Tribol hadn't spared the woman at all; the body was lacerated. She couldn't bear to watch but her eyes weren't listening to her.  

A wave of nausea clutched her stomach. She covered the remnants with her cloak as tears stung her eyes. She started fire with wood. The least she could do...

Novel Writing Competition 2015

Florice

Erica's body had wanted to fidget, every instinct telling her to move, to do something, preferably to run away, but she had waited. Listening. Watching. And now she regretted it.

A wave of nausea clutched her stomach. She covered the remnants with her cloak as tears stung her eyes. She started...

Novel Writing Competition 2015

Florice

She watched from the shadows as the Tribol devoured the last of the woman in a matter of seconds. Her heart was beating faster than wheels of a speeding train and her breathing became slow. The woman's scream rang in her ears. 

A wave of nausea clutched her stomach. She covered the remnants with her cloak as tears stung her eyes. She...

Novel Writing Competition 2015

Florice

The girl watched from the shadows as the Tribol devoured the last of the woman in a matter of seconds. Her heart was beating faster than wheels of a speeding train and her breathing became slow. The woman's scream rang in her ears. Her body had wanted to fidget, every instinct telling her to move, to do something, preferably to run away, but she had waited. Listening. Watching. And now she regretted it.

A wave of nausea clutched her stomach. She covered the remnants with her cloak as tears stung her eyes....

Five Novel Titles

Five Novel Titles

1. The Harbringer of A New Era
2. All those Behind the Door
3. The Colour of Black
4. The Creator Must Have Followed
5. The Fourth Day: The Beginning of the End 

Florice: The Return

Have you heard of Florice? If you are a native of the world of Commers, you might not know about Florice. Legends keep forming in the kingdom of Florice, a large populous nation of fifteen million and a place where wizardry was born. 
Though not as large as any other land in Earthania, Florice is considered to be the second most well-to-do continent after Bridgemill. Wizards, Dragons, Tribols, Samarians, Trolls, Dwarfs even Commers and many more races live together, I won’t say peacefully, but they sure get along. Florice is not only known for its euphoric people but also for its countless stories of bravery. It is mainly a Commers-dominated land, but, however there is quite a population of wizards as well. If we take the total population to be 100% then only 10% are Arcana Bearers (Nobles or wizards)! This nation is a free-to-roam continent with many beautiful cities; one of them is the city of Pryden (the capital)...

Fantasy Writing Competition 2015

Florice: The Return

Have you heard of Florice? If you are a native of the world of Commers (as we call the people who don’t know anything about us) you might not know about Florice. Legends keep forming in the kingdom of Florice, a large populous nation of fifteen million and a place where wizardry was born.
Though not as large as any other land in Earthania, Florice is considered to be the second most well-to-do continent after Bridgemill. Wizards, Dragons, Tribols, Samarians, Trolls, Dwarfs even Commers and many more races live together, I won’t say peacefully, but they sure get along. Florice is not only known for its euphoric people but also for its countless stories of bravery. It is mainly a Commers-dominated land, but, however there is quite a population of wizards as well. If we take the total population to be 100% then only 10% are Arcana Bearers (Nobles or wizards)! This nation is a free-to-roam continent with many beautiful...

Dear Tree

Trees: Our Mother

To: Neem Tree ID 102345
8 August 2015
Hey! How's everything going?
Thank you for providing us what we need the most- oxygen. You are truly like our mother because without you we can't survive. I will come to water you soon. How is it like to live in a city? I know most of your brethren and sistren had been cut down but don't worry people are working on it and soon you would living in saftey. I have my exams coming up so can't talk to you much.
Hope you would always have a great time! 
Lots of love,
AK

Fantasy Writing Competition 2015

Florice: The Return

Amisha's 1 Like

The Crescendo Volleys by Amisha

Published over 1 year ago

1 Likes from Others

The Crescendo Volleys

Liked by 1 person

Good neighbor

We like your photo and your biography.

Earned over 2 years ago

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned over 2 years ago

Power writer

Do you ever sleep? You've written over TEN THOUSAND WORDS.

Earned almost 2 years ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned almost 3 years ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned over 2 years ago

Competitor

Thanks for entering a competition.

Earned over 2 years ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Favoriter inactive

Get favoriting - read and favorite over ten pieces published by others to earn this badge.

Follower inactive

Follow over five other writers and you'll get a badge for your efforts.

Leader inactive

Become a leader of the pack when over five other writers start following you.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Prolific inactive

Publish over ten different pieces to be truly prolific!

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.

2 Followers

Jacie XP Jacie XP
Grace Ow Grace Ow