7124aec8ac5f0561405ee5a83d65fb00

casamiento

Activist, Writer, Actress, Speaker. Acknowledgments and Idols: Antoinette Pippin, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Emma Watson

You wish on that star all you want. But remember, that old star can only take you part of the way. You gotta help it get along with some hard work of your own.

7124aec8ac5f0561405ee5a83d65fb00

casamiento (United States) liked ​The words I never got to say by ninjafish (Singapore)

7124aec8ac5f0561405ee5a83d65fb00
1
1

casamiento (United States) published:

"can we please talk about this when there isn't a ticking time bomb strapped onto you?!"

"I told you secret detective business was going to be difficult." 
"I work for the FBI, Alex-" 
"Easy, you said. Fun, you said." 
"Alex-"
"Who's the one having fun right now, Marina? BECAUSE IT SURE AS HELL AIN'T ME!" 
"Alex, I swear to God-"
"You said that if Sherlock could do it, so could you. See, this is why I don't let you watch detective shows anymore, Marina." 

"ALEX!" Marina looked up from the bomb she was trying to...

Seeking Peer Reviews

7124aec8ac5f0561405ee5a83d65fb00
1

casamiento (United States) published:

color: yellow

It's the color of her laugh, that sweet color that bursts from her lips when you make a bad joke. When you dance, it's the color of her hair, wildly flinging from side to side as she dives into the music. It's her horrible bed head she gets in the morning when she wakes, the one she spends hours combing through and through just for it to be ruined the next day. It's her footprints as you walk on the...

Seeking Peer Reviews

7124aec8ac5f0561405ee5a83d65fb00
1

casamiento (United States) published:

Pupusas

I was in preschool
Or maybe in kindergarten
When I first saw
my mother crying

She said it was because
The new principal at her school
Where she teaches
Was being mean

“Will you get pupusas with me?”
She asked

I wasn’t in the mood for pupusas
So I said no
I think about that a lot
Me saying no

I realize now
She had asked that
Because she wanted to feel at home
Pupusas reminded...

Seeking Peer Reviews

7124aec8ac5f0561405ee5a83d65fb00

casamiento (United States) liked oh, but to be alive! by killemwithkindness (United States)

7124aec8ac5f0561405ee5a83d65fb00

casamiento (United States) reviewed:

Prompt: Unnamed

PROMPT: Unnamed

Try rethinking your point. I feel like you changed halfway on what the color blue meant to you... Other than that, this is a really beautiful piece! I love it!

7124aec8ac5f0561405ee5a83d65fb00

casamiento (United States) liked save me by el (United Kingdom)

7124aec8ac5f0561405ee5a83d65fb00
Img 20170409 163303

casamiento (United States) started following The Rebellious One! (South Africa)

7124aec8ac5f0561405ee5a83d65fb00

casamiento (United States) liked What We Don't Know by casamiento (United States)

7124aec8ac5f0561405ee5a83d65fb00
1
1

casamiento (United States) published:

Midnight- Draft

PROMPT: Playwriting Competition 2016

Act I, Scene I

Setting: Lucy’s bedroom, midnight, on balcony

At rise: Lucy is on the balcony (stage right) looking at the city in front of her/out at the audience; James, her older brother, walks in from stage left

LUCY: [at ease, expressionless

JAMES: Rose said you’d be here. 

LUCY: [laughs bitterly] Rose knows a lot about me.

JAMES: Mom knew a lot about you too. 

LUCY: [smiles forms] She did, didn’t...

Seeking Peer Reviews

"I work for the FBI, Alex-" 
"Easy, you said. Fun, you said." 
"Alex-"
"Alex, I swear to God-"

"ALEX!" Marina looked up from the bomb she was trying to disable to face her sister. "Can we please talk about this where there isn't a ticking bomb strapped onto you?!" 

Alex scoffed and wiggled pointedly in the bomb's strap. Marina sighed and turned her attention back to the bomb. Marina was relieved to realize she had time, that the bomb was set to blow in 5 minutes (and she was sure she could disable it in half the time). 

Marina worked as fast as she could while Alex stood there...

color: yellow

It's the color of her laugh, that sweet color that bursts from her lips when you make a bad joke. When you dance, it's the color of her hair, wildly flinging from side to side as she dives into the music. It's her horrible bed head she gets in the morning when she wakes, the one she spends hours combing through and through just for it to be ruined the next day. It's her footprints as you walk on the beach with her, the ones you leave behind even when they wash up. It's the 'stay with me forever' color, the 'never leave' color, the color you squeeze tight and have tickle fights with. It's the 'forever young' color. The color that can't be afraid of endings, of goodbyes, because it has no idea what endings are. 

Pupusas

I was in preschool
Or maybe in kindergarten
When I first saw
my mother crying

She said it was because
The new principal at her school
Where she teaches
Was being mean

“Will you get pupusas with me?”
She asked

I wasn’t in the mood for pupusas
So I said no
I think about that a lot
Me saying no

I realize now
She had asked that
Because she wanted to feel at home
Pupusas reminded her of that
El Salvador

I had taken her away from that
All because
I wasn’t in the mood 

Playwriting Competition 2016

Midnight- Draft

Act I, Scene I

LUCY: [at ease, expressionless

JAMES: Rose said you’d be here. 

JAMES: Mom knew a lot about you too. 

LUCY: [smiles forms] She did, didn’t she?

JAMES: Remember how she would sing us to sleep every night, no matter how old we were? 

LUCY: [laughs] And how she would help you untie your shoes while you brushed your teeth because of how slow you were?

JAMES: Yeah. She was good at multitasking.

LUCY: I wish she didn’t go. 

JAMES: Sometimes things happen because to universe meant it to. 

LUCY: [annoyed, as James very well knows Lucy apposes fate and destiny] James,...

Playwriting Competition 2016

Midnight- Draft

Act I, Scene I

Setting: [LUCY’s bedroom, midnight, on balcony]

At rise: [LUC is on balcony (stage right), looking at the city in front of her; JAMES, her brother, is at the doorway (stage left)]

LUCY: [sobbing]
JAMES: Lucy, crying isn’t going to work. Mom wouldn’t want you to be so down, you know that.
LUC: I don’t want to talk about it.
JAE: Its useless to cry, mom always said crying only makes your eyes too dry to see the problem.
LUC: I know. This is all just so scary. I don’t know what to do, mom always guided and helped but now she’s gone and dead and-
JAE: She wasn’t always going to be around.
LUC: She could’ve been around longer if it weren’t for the stupid crash.
JAE: Sometimes things happen because the universe meant for it to.
LUC: [Angrily] You still believe in that fate crap? You actually think mom died because she...

Mysteries Abound

What We Don't Know

We don't know if we are the only ones in our galaxy. We don't know why some people have dimples. We don't know why some people are left handed. But we certainly can't agree on if there is an afterlife. 

Frontier, A Sonnet

What do we leave when we meet our end 
If not a legacy, if not a past
Death has just become another good friend
For the human life ends so very fast

What follows it all if not one more chance?
The tie between life and death is quite lost
But it is nothing short of a romance
But nothing comes without price, without cost

What are we going to miss when we leave?
Our friends, our family, our own lives
Death is something we often misconceive
Often restricted to the living eyes

Death is but another challenge to face
A far better frontier than space

Color Swatch

Coconut

Coconut is the color of the humid and rough part of the world, where the sun shines too much and the rain never comes. It reminds you of the sound of seagulls and the smell of saltwater. Like eggshell, coconut is smooth and calming. A soft, cool color that makes you feel at home. 

If I Were To Have A Daughter

If I were to have a daughter, I'd paint the universe on her walls. 
If I were to have a daughter, I'd draw the Solar System on her back.
I'd teach her that our Earth is small, and our Earth is special and unique.
I'd teach her that we are small but mighty,
We can uncover the secrets of the universe or stay small.

If I were to have a daughter, I'd teach her how dangerous the world is. 
If I were to have a daughter, I'd teach her how beautiful the world can be.
I'd tell her the world is big and scary
I'd tell her if you can learn to be bigger than all that, you'd survive
"Be brave," I'd tell her, "be humble, and strong."

If I were to have a daughter, I'd make her watch every movie and film ever made
If I were to have a daughter, I'd have her watch Twilight Zone every summer...

Joy to the World

Deumble

Deumble ('de' as in descend, 'umble' as in rumble) 

n- the feeling you get in your stomach as you fly down from a really high place

Color Swatch

Coconut

Color Swatch

Coconut

Coconut is the color of the humid and rough part of the world, where the sun shines too much and the rain never comes. It reminds you of the sound of seagulls and the smell of saltwater. 

Don't You Dare Blink First

I grew up afraid of the world. Afraid of the dangers, the surprises, the monsters under my bed, the entire world was one big shadow. 
I grew up never smiling to men, afraid they'd think more. Afraid of calls unless I was certain I knew the caller. 
I grew up panicking when around more men than women. I grew up hyperventilating at minimarts, crying when left alone. 
I grew up with my own set of rules to follow. I never followed anyone else's, I never cared about anyone's rules except my own.

1. Never go anywhere alone
The bathroom, the school, the office, the nurse, the market, the 7/11 three blocks down and two rights away; I never went anywhere alone. Alone meant weak and weak meant that the crocodiles would come and bite you. Weak meant el diablo blanco could come and eat your toes and you couldn't do anything.

2.  Don't ever tell anyone you love them
...

If I Were To Have A Daughter

I'd tell her the world is big and scary
I'd tell her if you can learn to be bigger than you'd survive

If I were to have a daughter, I'd have her watch Twilight Zone ever summer until she...

The Things They Carried

The Things We Carried

As we walked farther away from the house and family we did not love, our backpacks clunked, clanked, with the sound of broken hearts and pain. Flashlights in our hands, shoulder touching, voices breaking. The night carries on as we walk, sounds of birds fill the air as the house grows smaller behind. My sister says nothing, but I hear her sniffing.
Jalen, my older sister, sniffing of relief and fear. She stands at 5 feet 9 with skin darker and hair longer than mine. I can see her dropping the weight of responsibility as she holds back tears. Bruises on her arm and face from when our drunken father hit her, cuts on her neck and eyelid from when the shards of hisbottle bounced back off the table, they are softly shadowed in the moonlight. Her backpack holding all the food and water we stole, all the money and things we need. She always comes prepared, she's...

All Talk

Real Questions

"Do you ever wonder if there is an afterlife?"
"There is."
"How do you know? Have you ever been?"
"No."
"Then how can you bee so sure?"
"I just know! It says so in the Bible."
"It's just a book."
"A book written by God, it tells the history of the world."
"No, It was written by many different people over time, not by God." 
"How do you know?" 
"Because historians, clever and intelligent expert scientists, have said so."
"How do you know they're honest?" 
"How do you know He is?"
"Because He's God, He is your creator and mine."
"Then why are you dying?"
"Because he has a path for us all."
"Then He must really hate you."
"I suppose He does."

Why I Am Atheist

When I was younger, my mother told me that the whole 'God' thing was a myth. She said that if there was really a God we would have a better life because what did we do to deserve this? What did my grandfather and his father and his father do to deserve the life the got? 

When I looked at her in confusion she told me a story. She said "I knew a nice vieja once, a nice old lady. She was kind and caring. She'd make tons of pupusas and bring us malta when we had a birthday, she'd cook us tamales when we didn't have lunch, she'd teach us the alphabet and our numbers. One day she became ill. She died after two years of not knowing what her illness was. The doctors didn't know, she didn't know, no one did. At first we thought it was a cough but as her cough grew into a flu she...

Black Boots, Red Umbrella

Everyday the little girl wore her black boots and had her red umbrella. But, it isn't the boots themselves that seem strange, it's the fact that in her little barrio, her little neighborhood, it didn't rain. It never rained.

"It's for the inevitable." She would say when you asked her why she wore her black boots and had her red umbrella. No one would question that. They left her statement be. 

One day, when the sky was cloudless and a calming sky blue, I went up to her. I asked her the question no one wanted to ask. I asked her, "what is the inevitable?"

She looked at me and then at a rosebud. "​Ves esa rosa? You see that rosebud? It's not grown yet, it seems like it never will. But the wonderful thing about it, is that it will. Things that don't normally happen really quickly or right now will happen someday. I believe that universe will...

Local Tongue

Sounds of El Salvador

Person 1: "Que onda, bichos? Yesterday la negrita got her college letter! Ta' chivo, va? The chula got in!"
Person 2: "Cabal, I knew she'd get in! *sneeze* AY, PUCHICA! Now I have mocos all over my shirt!"
Person: 1 "Salud, babosa."

Que onda: How's it going? 

Negrita/o: Little black boy/girl 

Puchica: Damn/Dang it! Shoot!

Ta' chivo, va?: It's cool, right?

Cabal: Exactly

Chula: Pretty

Bichos: Kids/Guys

Mocos: Boogers

Salud: Bless you

Babosa/o: Dummy

The World

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder but how can that be if our version of beauty is shaped by the world around us? 

They say that everyone has a different take on the word 'beautiful' but tell me, how can the possibly be if your take on beautiful was molded (ever so slightly) by someone else? You think of yourself as independent and indie, but even the most hip hipster has been shaped by The World. The World made us. 

Would we even had a 'beautiful' if The World decided that having a 'beauty' wasn't fair? No. The World is a being that decides everything.
We make our own choices but The World decides what things we choose from. 
We follow our own paths but The World creates the paths you can follow. 

They say everyone is beautiful. They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. How can everyone be beautiful if beauty is...

Beautiful

One day, when I had longer hair, I fixed it up. It was curly and down and my version of ‘beautiful’. The story starts in second period, because no one commented or said anything about my hair for first or homeroom.

I was walking down the hallway, almost late to class, when I got my first comment. It was from a white boy with blond and neat hair; “bad hair day, Veronica” he asked.

I couldn’t respond, I was so astonished and surprised that I couldn’t think of a comeback. Of course now I can, but back then… Back then my world collapsed a bit. It was if lightning at struck me where I haven’t been hurt before. In math class, I couldn’t focus because I was questioning myself a bit. ‘Has it always looked bad? Why hasn’t anyone told me?’

The bell rang and it was time for nutrition. Then it rang again, saying it’s time...

All in a Name

Veronica

My name was decided when my mother was born. My grandmother wanted to name [my mother] Veronica, but as my grandfather named her Gloria instead, I bore the name in honor of the one my grandmother never had. 

I have more than one nickname, though they are all in Spanish; 
"Flacita" which means 'little skinny girl'
"Negrita" which means 'little black girl' 
"Giraffa" which means 'giraffe' 
and my favorite; "Preciosa" which means 'precious girl'. 

Veronica is easy to forget. No ones remebers anyone named Veronica. It's always "aren't you Victoria? No, it's Vannesa isn't it?" It's never spelled wrong, thankfully. Depending on the way you say it, Veronica can sound either American or Latina. 
"Veh-ro-ne-ka"- Spanish
"Ver-oah-nick-ah" or "Ver-on-eh-ca"- English

Veronica is a very simple name. The Veronica in question holds lots of meaning and tons of personality. Veronica is a sweet name. A  quiet name. My name. 

On the Last Day of the World

Last Day

On the Last Day of the world, you can find me trying to take in the fact it's the last day of the world. You can find me being too much in shock to want to move. 

On the Last Day of the world you can find me thinking, something I do better than anything else in life. 

Improbable Flavor

The Taste of Surprise

Suprise is a very confusing taste. At first she makes you scared and shocked, then happy and finally in love. Suprise wants to make you eat it over and over 'til you're sick because you love being confused by the flavor and unpredictability of it. Some people don't like the taste of suprise. Maybe because suprise has a sort of element to it that's really delicate. You either really love the way it tastes, or you really hate it. 

Light and Dark Poems #4

My momma told me, 
all those years ago, 
that she didn't want me to end up like her.

My momma told me, 
all those years ago,
that she wanted a her children to be stars, 
to be able to be who they want to be,
to be able to learn what they want to learn about and about what they need to.

My momma told me, 
all those years ago,
she was a sad child, 
that she grew up alone and cold. 
She told me she might as well say she had no momma.
But that, as she told me, ain't true.

My momma told me, 
all those years ago,
she was abused as a teenager,
that she had to do things agaisnt her will.

Now, my momma can't tell me anything. 
Now, my momma is in a better place, 
where she isn't abused, cold and alone. 
Now, I'm the momma telling you.
I'm the one who gets to say 'I...

Moments, A Harry Potter Fanfiction (WIP)

July 31st, 1991

The letter was thrown toward the head of a tall man in round glasses. The man took it in his hands, turned it over and smiled at the scarlet red stamp on the front. “What is it, dad?” A bespectacled young boy called from the other side of the table. “For you.” The man grinned, handing the eleven year old the letter.

The boy read it and grinned as he got closer and closer to the end. “Mum! Mum, it’s here!” Shouted the boy. A red-haired woman spun around and dusted her hands on her apron all at once. “What’s he- Your Hogwarts letter! That’s wonderful Harry!” The mother cried, hugging Harry with all her might. The man grinned even more. Taking in the happiness of that moment.
“When are we going to Diagon Alley?” Harry asked, turning to his father.
The man got up and walked toward the sitting room. “Right now....

My December 2016

December

To me, this last month means no more than July means to a Brit. It is a burden. A cold, wasted month. Januaray is when my holiday starts. Three Kings Day is when I get my gifts. A regular person gets them during December. 

It's also a tired month of explanation. Americans don't seem to get that Three Kings Day is my holy grail. They always ask the same questions. As if I wasn't clear enough the day before. 
"So you don't celebrate Christmas?" 
"No, I do. I just get my presents the 6th of Januaray." 
"Yeah, yeah... Why?" 
"Because that's when baby Jesus got his presents from the Three Kings."
"I thought you were atheist."
"I am."
"So... you celebrate Christamas? Just not presents."
"No- I mean- ye- sort of..." 

My December, in a nutshell. 

Five Novel Titles

5 Titles, 5 Novels

I Honestly Don't Care

Not Anything

Letters To The Dead

Normal People and Me

Creative Boredom 

Light and Dark Poems #3

At first, we were a particle. A particle massively exploding, expanding and blowing up all at once. Then, we were single-celled organisms. We were less than microscopic.

Years and years passed and we grew up. We became hard-shelled animals that looked like silverfish, but a little bigger. After this, we became fish. We could breathe under water and swim. We were then evolving into crustaceans. Crabs, lobsters.

Then we evolved and evolved until we became large lizard like creatures, ones who could fly and eat. Dinosaurs. The lizard creatures died and were taken over by large wooly creatures. The mammoths and sabertooths marked the start of the Ice Age.  

Then we changed massively, we took a big leap and became weird beings with hair. We could sweat and run. We evolved into different types of these hairy beings, but stayed the same. Animals grew around us, preyed on us and were preyed by us. We...

Ten Words to You

In a world of standards

Being yourself is easy, loving yourself is the hard part.

Dark Light Poems #2

In the land of Albarack. 

The wind never roars, 
the mountains do not soar, 
in the land of Albarack. 

The oceans are not deep, 
the sun gives no heat, 
in the land of Albarack. 

The light is so dark, 
and the silk, hard as bark, 
in the land of Albarack. 

And the people, they dread,
as everything is dead,
in the land of Albarack. 

Dark Light Poems #1

The river flew. 
The trees soared. 
The sky rose. 

The frogs jumped. 
The flies dodged. 
The gekos ran. 

The cottage sat. 
Still. 
Quiet. 
Hushed. 

The fire cackled. 
A witch. 

And the forest.
Screaming to be known. 
"I am alive." 

Six-Word Story

Only Six

LUCAS HEMMINGWAY: BOY, 2 MONTHS, ADOPTION!

A Game of Chess

14 line. The King and Queen in the middle back. We stand. Ready. The pawns in the front, ready to make the first move. Two places ahead, one goes. The oppisite side goes the same way, to the right of our pawn. He's dead. Kicked and beaten to death by the black pawn.

The General sends the same pawn forward, head to head to the black warrior. Another black pawn moves two steps forward. My turn. I'm on the oppisite side of him. Right next to the black pawn. We are still, it's cretain death. Anything for the King. Anything. Death or life. 

He takes a strike, right through me. I fall, collapse. The aching pain is to much. He rise's and kicks me. 

Anything for the King. Anything for him. For the Kin- 

Lunar Phrases

Ruined, Wasted, and Broken

1. In the beginning, you were whole. Whole because there was nothing there to break you apart.
2. But there was something. Something there. Invisble, inevitable, there. Something that hurt you. Something that ripped a part of your beatiful self till it faded. 
3. It came agian. Ripped you and hurt you. I'm sorry. I am. I could've done something, but I couldn't. It broke you.
4. With a pull it took a piece of you as if you were a old sock with thread sticking out, waiting to be pulled.  Was it love, moon? Do you love so much you let things, horrible things, happen to you? All in the name of love?
5. A sad love. A love that breaks your soul. Love is wonderful but horrible. It feels wonderful, but it hurts you. It hurts but yet you can't get enough of the warm kisses and the tight hugs. It's fulfilling but makes you feel empty, until you...

The Unknown

The End of Endings

I don't know true love or true sorrow. I know after love follows sorrow. I don't know how people in love can stay in love when someone else comes along.
I don't know true pain and joy. I know that after joy follows pain. I don't know how people can enjoy the happiness if they know everything ends. 
I do know horrible feelings come after the greatest of feelings. I don't know why. 
It's not that I don't know love or pain or joy or sorrow. I don't know why those feelings are the way they are. Why must the most terrible things happen after the most lovely? Why must things end? 
Endings. Everyone knows they are inveitable. But why? The universe doesn't end. Why do we end? Why do our lives and feelings and thoughts end? 
Do things ever really end? Does the happiness you felt when you saw your best friend for your birthday when she said she...

To Fly Ever So High

I see the birds, soaring through the air
living life without out a care
without a thing to keep them afloat 
and I get envious thinking; "you musn't boast". 

Hidden under the evny lies a wish,
a wish to fly ever so high
a wish to touch the sky.
A wish too great 
for anyone to create,
a wish to fly so high. 

Humans have longed wished,
a wish like mine,
a wish that was granted in time. 
But not the right way!
To fly with a plane? 
Who would want that?
When we see birds fly like this!
That was my wish!
To fly like a bird, to soar thoughout the sky!

"Birds have hollow bones"
they said in their own cruel tone,
"Humans cannot fly, we would fall"
they told me and then they began to stall
"Besides," they said "why would anyone want to fly?"
But they do not understand my wish, it isnt as easy as...

Why I Write

I write because...

I write to escape from the horridness around me. I write to write of dangerous things but make them safe. To let go of the rope that is hanging me on the verge of breakdown. I write to be born in a life but not die in the one I have. I write to define myself from reality and things to great to be even 2% true. I come back to my journal and pencil each day just to pour out my feelings into someone new. To place and lift a burden, to save and leave behind my worries and happy times. To find my happy house and laughing place, my tear shed and anger magement class. I write because the people in stories are always better than the people you meet, even when they're the villians. I write to have a conversation with someone who listens. I write because when you write you make a mystery that...

Subtotals

A Number Dominated Life

Number of times I've tried climbing a tree: 5 Number of times I've succeded climbing a tree: 1 Amount of letters i've sent: 3 Numbers of times I've bled non-stop: 2 Number of times I've read the same book twice: 0 Books I've enjoyed: 15 Number of times I've been to a train station: 9 3/4 Number of times I've seen Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: 2 Number of times I said I like the movie Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: 0 Number of times I wished to live in Hawaii: 12 Number of spelling mistakes I've made: 508 Number of crushes: 3 Number of times I thought someone liked me: 5; Times I was right: 2 Number of times I've begged for Harry Potter items: 89 1/2 Number of boyfriends: 0 Number of phones I owned: 1 Number of phone cases I bought: 3 Number of times i cried: 10 ; of joy 0 Number of series I've...

Inventory

Malil

Malil Genova, 17. No stable home, Irasel 

1. Swiss Army Knife

2. Extra clothes

3. Loose Cloth 

4. A book

5. Paper and pencil

6. Ihaler

Inventory

Malil

1. Swiss Army Knife

2. Extra clothes

3. Loose Cloth 

4. A book

5. Paper and pencil

Fantasy Writing Competition 2015

Two Hearts

On the far corner of the universe, there’s a place- well, there are 90,589,678,901 places in the universe. But this one place is special, it’s always dark. The sun never rises. Whenever you look up to they sky you find stars instead of white clouds. Stars that can go on for miles and miles. 

This place is located galaxy 17, section 315, solar system 9, and planet 4.73. It’s called Necronam.

The habitants there have adapted to the eternal darkness. Their eyes are green-yellow, the color of the cats here on Earth. These habitants look just like us. Except… They happen to have a pocket on their chest. 

The pocket is automatically installed on their chest. Genetics. That’s a logical explanation. Adaption. Genes. Evolution. Genetics. It’s as natural as the air we breathe. Inside the pocket, is their one of their two hearts. One is for blood filtration. The other, the pocket one, is for feelings. Emotions. ...

casamiento 's 7 Likes

​The words I never got to say by ninjafish

Published about 1 year ago

oh, but to be alive! by killemwithkindness

Published about 1 year ago

save me by el

Published over 1 year ago

What We Don't Know by casamiento

Published almost 2 years ago

You Still Did It by winnie.

Published about 2 years ago

Balloon by amalahmed1008

Published over 2 years ago

Olinda by Tacita

Published almost 3 years ago

22 Likes from Others

Don't You Dare Blink First

Liked by 1 person

A Number Dominated Life

Liked by 3 people

The Things We Carried

Liked by 1 person

Coconut

Liked by 1 person

If I Were To Have A Daughter

Liked by 1 person

color: yellow

Liked by 1 person

Midnight- Draft

Liked by 1 person

What We Don't Know

Liked by 2 people

Deumble

Liked by 1 person

Inevitable

Liked by 1 person

Black Boots, Red Umbrella

Liked by 1 person

Sounds of El Salvador

Liked by 1 person

Veronica

Liked by 1 person

Last Day

Liked by 1 person

Light and Dark Poems #4

Liked by 1 person

December

Liked by 1 person

To Fly Ever So High

Liked by 2 people

Ruined, Wasted, and Broken

Liked by 1 person

A Game of Chess

Liked by 2 people

Two Hearts

Liked by 6 people

Dark Light Poems #2

Liked by 1 person

Good neighbor

We like your photo and your biography.

Earned almost 3 years ago

Pro reviewer

You've now submitted over five reviews!

Earned about 2 years ago

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned almost 3 years ago

Follower

You're following over five other writers.

Earned almost 3 years ago

Leader

You're being followed by over five other writers!

Earned almost 3 years ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned almost 3 years ago

Prolific

You really are prolific - you've published over ten pieces already.

Earned over 2 years ago

Favoriter

Love your work - you've read and favorited over ten pieces published by others

Earned about 2 years ago

Popular penman

Very nicely done - you've got over ten favorites.

Earned about 2 years ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned almost 3 years ago

Competitor

Thanks for entering a competition.

Earned almost 3 years ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.