Snapchat 1856098034

xojadex

A girl who wants to become a writer and fulfill her dreams

Snapchat 1856098034
Good neighbor

xojadex (Australia) earned a badge Good Neighbor

Snapchat 1856098034

xojadex (Australia) published:

Are we Sure About What we Think

PROMPT: Beyond Reason

Tell me, is the light our darkness
​or the darkness our light?
Does our smile mean we're sad  
​or our frown mean we're happy?
​Do we see the truth 
​or only see the lies spoken?
​When we cry does it mean we're sad
​or are we happy?
Are the colours we see are really what they
say to be?

Seeking Peer Reviews

Snapchat 1856098034

xojadex (Australia) liked I Remember my Story by xojadex (Australia)

Snapchat 1856098034
1

xojadex (Australia) published:

I Remember my Story

PROMPT: I Remember

I remember.
I remember my first love and all the memories we shared. I remember my first best friend, how we once were strangers but are now closer than ever. I remember when my younger brother was born, and how he would cry all night and day. I remember my first day of high school, I was terrified and anxious. I remember growing up and life began to get hard. I remember watching mother cry when father left, I did...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Snapchat 1856098034

xojadex (Australia) published:

I Remember my Story

PROMPT: I Remember

I remember.
I remember my first love and all the memories we shared. I remember my first best friend, how we once were strangers but are now close than ever. I remember when my younger brother was born, and how he would cry all night and day. I remember my first day of high school, I was terrified and anxious. I remember growing up and life began to get hard. I remember watching mother cry when father left, I did...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Snapchat 1856098034
Competitor

xojadex (Australia) earned a badge Competitor

Snapchat 1856098034
Self editor

xojadex (Australia) earned a badge Self-Editor

Snapchat 1856098034

xojadex (Australia) published:

Paying to See The GP

PROMPT: Op-Ed Competition

Today in our generation, the government are making us citizens pay to visit the GP and hospitals. People with a disease or just a simple bone fracture are expected to pay for their needs and care. Medicare covered all the costs from a simple medication to life saving surgeries but our government is taking that away from us. In Australia, we are lucky that we have been provided with Medicare and our hospital costs. As for America, they are expected...
Seeking Peer Reviews

Snapchat 1856098034
Publisher

xojadex (Australia) earned a badge Publisher

Snapchat 1856098034

xojadex (Australia) published:

Paying to See The GP

PROMPT: Op-Ed Competition

Seeking Peer Reviews

Beyond Reason

Are we Sure About What we Think

Tell me, is the light our darkness
​or the darkness our light?
Does our smile mean we're sad  
​or our frown mean we're happy?
​Do we see the truth 
​or only see the lies spoken?
​When we cry does it mean we're sad
​or are we happy?
say to be?

I Remember

I Remember my Story

I remember.
I remember my first love and all the memories we shared. I remember my first best friend, how we once were strangers but are now closer than ever. I remember when my younger brother was born, and how he would cry all night and day. I remember my first day of high school, I was terrified and anxious. I remember growing up and life began to get hard. I remember watching mother cry when father left, I did not shed a tear. I remember moving to different homes each year, because mother couldn't afford our homes on her own. I remember the last time I saw father, he was in tears, then he disappeared. I remember talking to my true love, telling him every little detail that occurred in my life. I remember getting sick, sitting there in pain in a hospital bed. I remember these like chapters in a book, which is a story of my life.

I Remember

I Remember my Story

I remember.
I remember my first love and all the memories we shared. I remember my first best friend, how we once were strangers but are now close than ever. I remember when my younger brother was born, and how he would cry all night and day. I remember my first day of high school, I was terrified and anxious. I remember growing up and life began to get hard. I remember watching mother cry when father left, I did not shed a tear. I remember moving to different homes each year, because mother couldn't afford our homes on her own. I remember the last time I saw father, he was in tears, then he disappeared. I remember talking to my true love, telling him every little detail that occurred in my life. I remember getting sick, sitting there in pain in a hospital bed. I remember these like chapters in a book, which is a story of my life.

Op-Ed Competition

Paying to See The GP

Today in our generation, the government are making us citizens pay to visit the GP and hospitals. People with a disease or just a simple bone fracture are expected to pay for their needs and care. Medicare covered all the costs from a simple medication to life saving surgeries but our government is taking that away from us. In Australia, we are lucky that we have been provided with Medicare and our hospital costs. As for America, they are expected to pay $104 for a 15-minute appointment with their local GP.  Why do we Australians have to pay to visit the GP?

It doesn’t matter if you’re rich or broke, Medicare is there to cover your costs and for every Australian. We still pay for Medicare and about 2% of our income goes towards the Medicare Levy each year. Private Health Insurance is another option for those who want better choice in doctors and want faster service for most surgeries....

Op-Ed Competition

Paying to See The GP

xojadex's 1 Like

I Remember my Story by xojadex

Published 8 days ago

1 Likes from Others

I Remember my Story

Liked by 1 person

Good neighbor

We like your photo and your biography.

Earned 7 days ago

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned 12 days ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned 12 days ago

Competitor

Thanks for entering a competition.

Earned 11 days ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Favoriter inactive

Get favoriting - read and favorite over ten pieces published by others to earn this badge.

Follower inactive

Follow over five other writers and you'll get a badge for your efforts.

Leader inactive

Become a leader of the pack when over five other writers start following you.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Prolific inactive

Publish over ten different pieces to be truly prolific!

Reviewer inactive

Just write and submit a review to become a reviewer. Get to it!

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.

1 Follower

TheWingedKetten TheWingedKetten

xojadex isn't following anyone yet.