B493bd15 cb2f 422a 8a56 2193d8b5a721

pencils.and.paper.roses

Writer
NERD
Baker
HUGE Marvel fan
Hopeless romantic
16
Early senior
The Lumineers
Kodaline
Bird lover
Fascinated by British people and culture
Love M. Night Shyamalan movies
In love with
James McAvoy
&
Rami Malek
❤️

"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go." - E.L. Doctorow

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there's footprints on the moon." - Paul Brandt

"First name Mr, Second name Glass." - Mr. Glass/Elijah Price, Glass

"I. Am. Iron Man." - Tony Stark, Avengers: Endgame

"There is a box of Twinkies in that grocery store. Not just ANY box of Twinkies. The last box of Twinkies that anyone in the whole universe will enjoy." - Tallahassee, Zombieland

“No cherry, no deal.” - Alexei “Smirnoff”, Stranger Things, season 3

" Every single person in the world is interesting - they're a walking story." - James McAvoy

My blog:
https://weirdowhowritesblog.wordpress.com/

Peer Reviews

Chillax

Overall, really great piece! Again, it could benefit from a little more world/character development, but otherwise, great job. Looking forward to more of your writing! :D

New York in the Shadows

Awesome job! This is a really great piece and I love what you’re portraying. Looking forward to more of your writing! :D

broken shards

This is an amazing piece like so many of your others. I applaud your words! Awesome job and looking forward to more! :D

Weather

I love how you use more than one type of Storm and how they affect you. You did really, really good job of describing all of them and it gives almost a “panicky” feel to the reader! Great job on this, and I’d love to see more!

Food and Family

PROMPT: Food Writing Competition 2019

Again, really great piece! All revision suggestions are highlighted. Good job and good luck in the competition! :D

Ink - Reimagined

The ending seems to be a little bit sudden, but as you said, this is a work in progress. :P I can actually hear this piece being read in my mind, and your word choice makes it so I can see it play out. This is a really great piece, and I applaud your skill! I'm glad I picked this one to review. :)

Red Flower

PROMPT: "My Heart is Like"

This is a truly beautiful piece and I can tell exactly what you're saying here. It's very well written. Awesome job! :D

black hole dancer, part one - grave for graphite

This is fantastic!! Like I said above, amazing premise and characters. You know how to keep a reader reading. I’ll definitely be looking forward to the next parts and you’ll get reviews on each chapter! :)

The best the Marvel Cinematic Universe has produced

PROMPT: Film Review Competition 2019

Rainy Skyscraper

PROMPT: Unrelated

Holy cow, this piece is so awesome. I love the humor and Chris's paranoia. You did a really good job of using the words from the prompt and it created such a great, hilarious, amazing piece. Awesome job!

Why I Write

PROMPT: Why I Write

I think you could consider breaking this up a little more, as it's a little hard to read when it's all one big block of text. Otherwise, I really love this! It's an amazing piece that really shows why the writer loves to write and how she does it. Amazing job! :D

Flowers

Beautiful!! It's such an amazing piece, and I think that it does make sense. ;)

Once the World Was....

PROMPT: Once the World Was...

Such a great, powerful piece. Your wording is lovely and the meaning is wonderful! I wish I could tell your friend that it inspired a great piece. :)

For The Arts

Amazing job!! Currently this is the best thing I've read today. I would have just left a comment, but felt that I had to do a review instead. (3 Great job again!!!

One Moment of Courage

Great job overall!! Such a great piece.

The Game

Amazing job!! I also have s piece that’s titled “The Game” if you want to review it, but it’s kuch much longer, about 28,000 words. Great job again!!! :P

by any name

This was your prize review from my contest forever ago. Apparently I’m really bad at time management, lol. I thought that dance you entered a poem, I would review a poem. :) Amazing job on this piece!

queen of my heart

Amazing piece overall! :D This was the third of three prize reviews from my co text forever ago. All three were great pieces, congrats! :D

Goddesses Among Men #jediknightgirlcontest.sunandmoon

This is the second of your prize reviews. Again, so sorry it took so long, lol!

The Hunt

This was one of your three prize reviews from my contest a good while ago, but I’m really bad at time management, lol. Sorry for the wait!

Peggy's Cove

PROMPT: Solitary Contentment

Great job! I really love this poem.

Mara Bennett

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2017

I think I ran out of words for "good" here, haha!

I am from...

PROMPT: Where I'm From

The Meaning of Intelligence

PROMPT: 180

This is AMAZING. One of my favorite pieces I've read on the site!

Ten Wishes—A Poem

PROMPT: Truths and Untruths

This seems to be a very bright, whimsical poem, which I love! That's exactly the type of writing I like to read (either that or mysteries...(:). I could not agree more on the part about writing just being writing and wonder. Great job!

A Midnight Exchange

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition 2017

This is a great piece, and I love how you don't give the characters real names, and call them the Wanderess and the Fool. Great job overall!

A Memory - 6 of 10

Another

PROMPT: Poetry and Spoken Word Competition 2017

Monday Morning

PROMPT: Creature View

This is a great animal perspective piece! Keep up the good work!

The Glimmer

You Won't Believe The Opinions I Have - Number Seven Will Leave You Shocked!

PROMPT: Your View

(1): On #10...SO TRUE!!!!!! Beyonce is WAY overrated. (2): On #8...I don't play FarmVille, but if I did, I probably would have quit after a day. (3): On #7...HAHAHA! This is the funniest one on the list, except maybe the one about Beyonce. Again, SO TRUE!!!

Narrative: An event that really impacted my life

This is a great piece! Keep writing!

A second chance

PROMPT: This I Believe

This is a wonderful, inspiring and encouraging piece. It's one of the best "This I Believe" pieces I've read yet. You are a great writer! Keep up the great work!!!

On the Purpose and Meaning of Art

PROMPT: Op-Ed Competition 2017

Keep writing! You're a great writer!

Rhyming Time

PROMPT: WILD

N/A

Riddle Me This

PROMPT: Beyond Reason

This a very humorous piece of writing, and I enjoyed reading it. You are a great author!

Red

PROMPT: WILD

It reminds me of Annie, Anne of Green Gables, and Pippi Longstocking rolled into one! I like all of those people, so please don't take that offensively.

Friends

This is a great piece! It reminds me of all the friends I have in the world and the hundreds (yes, hundreds!) of friends my little sister has and lost touch with. You are a great writer! Keep writing great pieces like this one!

Wishes Chapter 1

N/A

My Top 10 Favorite Music Artists (and why I like them)

I have heard of several of these bands, but not all of them. I love Boston's Peace of Mind, and I've heard Every Breath You Take too! I play this game where you learn to play guitar on our PlayStation, and it has Boston, The Police, and The Who on it. Those three are actually some of my favorite songs on the game!

Questions to the World

1: You've been to Transylvania?!? That is awesome! 2: I also happen to consider cats girls and dogs boys. ;) 3: On the thing about microwaves, on occasion I do... :) 4: 13 is most definitely NOT unlucky. The year I turned 13 was pretty much my best year. You're a great writer! Keep writing!

What a Mess!

I love the way you told this from the furniture's viewpoint! It's an interesting way to tell a story.