Img 9218

Kambrie Jennings

Img 9218
Competitor

Kambrie Jennings (United States) earned a badge Competitor

Img 9218
Self editor

Kambrie Jennings (United States) earned a badge Self-Editor

Img 9218

Kambrie Jennings (United States) published:

Animals in Captivity

PROMPT: Op-Ed Competition

Entertainment or Cruelty?
Imagine being taken from your home and put in a secluded, open-windowed room and forced to learn tricks or pose for photographs for a foreign species for their entertainment. No human would enjoy this so why do none think or care about how animals feel about this happening to them? Maybe it has to do with humans’ instinct of thinking our species is superior to all existing species. For hundreds of years earth’s natural animals have been...

Img 9218

Animals in Captivity

PROMPT: Op-Ed Competition

Entertainment or Cruelty?
Imagine being taken from your home and put in a secluded, open-windowed room and forced to learn tricks or pose for photographs for animals for their entertainment. No human would enjoy this so why do none think or care about how animals feel about this happening to them? Maybe it has to do with humans instinct of thinking our species is the superior to all. For hundreds of years earth’s natural animals have been captured and controlled...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Img 9218
Favoriter

Kambrie Jennings (United States) earned a badge Favoriter

Img 9218

Kambrie Jennings (United States) liked It's an Art, Not a Crime by Victoria Tran (United States)

Img 9218

Kambrie Jennings (United States) liked Lefties in the Right Handed World by Dawson Allen (United States)

Img 9218

Kambrie Jennings (United States) liked The Side of Autism We Do Not Recognize by Caitlyn Carter (United States)

Img 9218
Reviewer

Kambrie Jennings (United States) earned a badge Reviewer

Img 9218
Imgaypng

Kambrie Jennings (United States) started following Christopher Dengler (United States)

Op-Ed Competition

Animals in Captivity

Entertainment or Cruelty?
Imagine being taken from your home and put in a secluded, open-windowed room and forced to learn tricks or pose for photographs for a foreign species for their entertainment. No human would enjoy this so why do none think or care about how animals feel about this happening to them? Maybe it has to do with humans’ instinct of thinking our species is superior to all existing species. For hundreds of years earth’s natural animals have been captured and controlled for human entertainment in events such as circuses and zoos. These places make seeing these animals easier because these businesses are rather cheap and local, opposed to the price of a few plane tickets to see them in their natural habitats. Humans’ selfish needs such as these tend to take over and block out the signs that these needs are resulting in the abuse and downfall of a whole other species. 
    The use of circuses...

Op-Ed Competition

Animals in Captivity

Entertainment or Cruelty?
Imagine being taken from your home and put in a secluded, open-windowed room and forced to learn tricks or pose for photographs for animals for their entertainment. No human would enjoy this so why do none think or care about how animals feel about this happening to them? Maybe it has to do with humans instinct of thinking our species is the superior to all. For hundreds of years earth’s natural animals have been captured and controlled for human entertainment in events such as circuses and zoos. These places make seeing these animals easier because these businesses are rather cheap and local, opposed to the price of a few plane tickets to see them in their natural habitats. Humans selfish needs such as these tend to take over and block out the signs that these needs are resulting in the abuse and downfall of a whole other species.
    The use of circuses for entertainment has been...

Kambrie Jennings's 3 Likes

It's an Art, Not a Crime by Victoria Tran

Published 9 months ago

Kambrie Jennings hasn't gotten any likes yet.

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned 8 months ago

Follower

You're following over five other writers.

Earned 9 months ago

Leader

You're being followed by over five other writers!

Earned 9 months ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned 9 months ago

Favoriter

Love your work - you've read and favorited over ten pieces published by others

Earned 8 months ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned 9 months ago

Competitor

Thanks for entering a competition.

Earned 8 months ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Good neighbor inactive

Be a good neighbor - add a profile image and write a short biography.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Prolific inactive

Publish over ten different pieces to be truly prolific!

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.