Img 9383

Crazyspark

Just a girl following her dreams <3

Img 9383
1
1

Crazyspark (United States) published:

Kiciu

PROMPT: Creature View

Everyone always bothers me. They always want to pet me, because "Oh you're so soft Kiciu". Don't you think I know? I groom myself every day to get this nice coat and then you come with your germ infested human fingers to pet me. The humans had suitcases today. Finally, they were leaving for a while, I could get some rest. I heard the door close and the car start. Then.... silence. It was quiet for a long time. Minutes...

Seeking Peer Reviews

about 20 hours ago

Img 9383

Crazyspark (United States) reviewed:

cause you've had enough

I would capitalize the first word, "Because", on that first line. Also, put in commas after each segment. (after you, slipping, do, fine, head mind, change, and won't) :) Besides some grammar errors, you did really well. Keep writing :)

1 day ago

Img 9383
Pro reviewer

Crazyspark (United States) earned a badge Pro Reviewer

1 day ago

Img 9383

Crazyspark (United States) published:

Kiciu

PROMPT: Creature View

Seeking Peer Reviews

1 day ago

Img 9383

Crazyspark (United States) reviewed:

Sometimes you miss the memories

This is very strong. It's crazy reading something that someone wrote across the world. I kind of had this revelation, feeling I was not the only one with problems. I hope it gets better :)

1 day ago

Img 9383

Crazyspark (United States) published:

Social media: Is it good or bad?

PROMPT: Op-Ed Competition

We have constant access to the internet. Instagram, Snapchat, Kik, Facebook, Pinterest, we have it all, all the time. This can be a good and bad thing. 

On one hand, social media is good because we are able to keep in touch with friends faster, we're updated with news that could give us good information about the world, and sites like Pinterest can be a great source of inspiration. Instead of sending a letter that would get there DAYS later,...

Seeking Peer Reviews

1 day ago

Img 9383

Crazyspark (United States) reviewed:

Why I didn't

PROMPT: I Remember

This is really good! It's kind of mysterious. I like the feel you put behind the words.

Img 9383
Competitor

Crazyspark (United States) earned a badge Competitor

Img 9383

Crazyspark (United States) published:

Social media: Is it good or bad?

PROMPT: Op-Ed Competition

Seeking Peer Reviews

Img 9383
1
1

Crazyspark (United States) published:

Becoming Friends

PROMPT: I Remember

I remember becoming friends. I remember the hours spent calling you late at night. I remember your sleepy voice at 1:00 in the morning. I remember your laugh when I told you cheesy pick-up lines. I remember when my heart leaped as you told me you felt the same. I remember the way you looked into my eyes. I remember holding your hand for the first time. I remember our first kiss. I remember your touch on my skin. I...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Creature View

Kiciu

Everyone always bothers me. They always want to pet me, because "Oh you're so soft Kiciu". Don't you think I know? I groom myself every day to get this nice coat and then you come with your germ infested human fingers to pet me. The humans had suitcases today. Finally, they were leaving for a while, I could get some rest. I heard the door close and the car start. Then.... silence. It was quiet for a long time. Minutes passed, then hours, then days. Every day a woman would come by to keep me fed. I became quite lonely. I missed the constant chitter chatter, the random holding onto me, the obscene petting, even the baby voices. About a week has passed and I think I'm going crazy. Will I ever see them again? I realize how much I love this family. How much I miss this family. Then I hear it. Their car comes to a halt in the...

Creature View

Kiciu

Everyone always bothers me. They always want to pet me, because "Oh you're so soft Kiciu". Don't you think I know? I groom myself every day to get this nice coat and then you come with your germ infested human fingers to pet me. The humans had suitcases today. Finally, they were leaving for a while, I could get some rest. I heard the door close and the car start. Then.... silence. It was quiet for a long time. Minutes passed, then hours, then days. Every day a woman would come by to keep in fed. I became quite lonely. I missed the constant chitter chatter, the random holding onto me, the obscene petting, even the baby voices. About a week has passed and I think I'm going crazy. Will I ever see them again? I realize how much I love this family. How much I miss this family. Then I hear it. Their car comes to a halt in...

Op-Ed Competition

Social media: Is it good or bad?

On one hand, social media is good because we are able to keep in touch with friends faster, we're updated with news that could give us good information about the world, and sites like Pinterest can be a great source of inspiration. Instead of sending a letter that would get there DAYS later, we can send texts that will get there in SECONDS.  These sites also allow a great place to discuss important topics. You can widen your knowledge way faster and learn other people's view with simple online comments. 

On the other hand, we are always distracted. We never take the time to take a walk outside or hang out with our families. We are increasingly having less and less face-to-face time. It can also be really bad for your self-confidence if...

Op-Ed Competition

Social media: Is it good or bad?

I Remember

Becoming Friends

I remember becoming friends. I remember the hours spent calling you late at night. I remember your sleepy voice at 1:00 in the morning. I remember your laugh when I told you cheesy pick-up lines. I remember when my heart leaped as you told me you felt the same. I remember the way you looked into my eyes. I remember holding your hand for the first time. I remember our first kiss. I remember your touch on my skin. I remember the days constantly thinking about you. I remember us jamming in the car to our favorite tunes. I remember the way you smelled. I remember the constant texting. I remember silence. Then, I remember these words "I think we should be friends". I remember the tears falling. I remember not caring if it was for a plausible reason. I remember going to sleep early. I remember the short answered texts. I remember the unexplainable misery I felt without you....

Op-Ed Competition

Social media: Is it good or bad?

We have constant access to the internet. Instagram, Snapchat, Kik, Facebook, Pinterest, we have it all. This can be a good and bad thing. 

On the other hand, we are always distracted. We never take the time to take a walk outside or hang out with our families. We are increasingly having less and less face-to-face time. It can also be really bad for your self-confidence if you're constantly comparing...

You tell me

You tell me
everything will be alright

You explain how you feel
and I agree with you against all odds

You say that you hurt too
and please don't cry

But all I want to do is cry
because never again will there be a YOU and I

You tell me

You tell me
everything will be alright

You explain how you feel
and I agree with you against all odds

You say that you hurt too
and please don't cry

But all I want to do is cry
because there is empty space between YOU and I

Heart break

Words flow from your mouth
and so the crying began

Falling into an everlasting abyss
never willing myself to return

Pieces of my heart 
torn into millions

And I wonder
what went wrong

Op-Ed Competition

Social media: Is it good or bad?

On one hand, social media is good because we are able to keep in touch with friends faster, we're updated with news that could give us good information about the world, and sites like Pinterest can be a great source for inspiration. Instead of sending a letter that would get there DAYS later, we can send texts that will get there in SECONDS.  These sites also allow a great place to discuss important topics. You can widen your knowledge way faster and learn other people's view with simple online comments. 

Op-Ed Competition

Social media: Is it good or bad?

TV Pilot Competition

OUSTIDE

PROMPT: TV Pilot Competition → Ania M.
CUT TO SCHOOL -- WALKING TO THE CAFETERIA
Ania goes to her VIRTU comp. (a computer) and logs in for school. Ania virtually walks to her lunch period. She goes over to the counter where you get your food. Behind the counter is the lunch-lady avatar robot. Ania picks out her food and walks over to the table where her friends sit. On her way there she sees a boy. He is sitting at the far back of the room by himself, eating nothing but a sandwich. She then gets distracted when her friends arrive at the table.
ANIA:
                                        Who is that kid?
VALERIE:
                                        No clue.
ALLY(16) blondish brown hair, green eyes, fair skin w lots of freckles:
                                        I heard he was saved from the outside.
VALERIE:
                                        Yea right. They wouldn’t let him log in if he was.
(Another friend, Jade, comes over and sits down on the opposite side from Ania and...

Heart break

Words flow from your mouth
tears as big as oceans fall from my eyes

Falling into an everlasting abyss
never willing myself to return

Pieces of my heart 
torn into millions

And I wonder
what went wrong

Op-Ed Competition

Social media: Is it good or bad?

We have constant access to the internet. We have Instagram, Snapchat, Kik, Facebook, Pinterest, and a lot more. Which can be a good and bad thing. 

On one hand, it is good because we are able to keep in touch with friends faster, we're updated with news that could give us good information about the world, and it can be a source for inspiration. Instead of sending a letter that would get there DAYS later, we can send texts that will get there in SECONDS. It's also a great place to discuss important topics. You can widen your knowledge way faster and learn other people's view with simple online comments. 

On the other hand, we are always distracted. We never take the time to take a walk outside or hang out with our families. We are increasingly having less and less face-to-face time. It can also be really bad for your self-confidence if you're constantly comparing yourself to pictures on...

Beyond Reason

Love

Explain the butterflies
who take flight at the simplest of words

The tingling that races down my spine 
at your effortless touch

The way the world glows
when you're around me

And the radiant smile escaping my lips
when you tell me you love me

TV Pilot Competition

OUSTIDE

PROMPT: TV Pilot Competition → Ania M.
Ania goes to her VIRTU comp. (a computer) and logs in for school. Ania virtually walks to her lunch period. She goes over to the counter where you get your food. Behind the counter is the lunch-lady avatar robot. Ania picks out her food and walks over to the table where her friends sit. On her way there she sees a boy. He is sitting at the far back of the room by himself, eating nothing but a sandwich. She then gets distracted when her friends arrive the table.
ANIA:
                                        Who is that kid?
VALERIE:
                                        No clue.
                                        I heard he was saved from the outside.
VALERIE:
(Another friend, Jade, comes over and sits down on the opposite side from Ania and Val,...

TV Pilot Competition

OUSTIDE

PROMPT: TV Pilot Competition → Ania M.

ANIA:
                                                             Who is that kid?
VALERIE:
                                       ...

Crazyspark's 3 Likes

Losing You by _ihatehighschool

Published 17 days ago

The Broken Rule by _foreverwild_

Published 22 days ago

10 Likes from Others

Kiciu

Liked by 1 person

OUSTIDE

Liked by 1 person

Becoming Friends

Liked by 1 person

You tell me

Liked by 1 person

OUSTIDE

Liked by 1 person

Heart break

Liked by 2 people

OUSTIDE

Liked by 1 person

Love

Liked by 1 person

Pro reviewer

You've now submitted over five reviews!

Earned 1 day ago

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned 3 months ago

Leader

You're being followed by over five other writers!

Earned 14 days ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned 3 months ago

Favoriter

Love your work - you've read and favorited over ten pieces published by others

Earned 14 days ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned 22 days ago

Competitor

Thanks for entering a competition.

Earned 8 days ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Follower inactive

Follow over five other writers and you'll get a badge for your efforts.

Good neighbor inactive

Be a good neighbor - add a profile image and write a short biography.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Prolific inactive

Publish over ten different pieces to be truly prolific!

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.