KN Husna

Malaysia

In love with books, music, and the sound of pencils scratching on paper. Aspiring writer, hoping to contribute something to the world. I am generally a nice person. :) Also, if you want to be friends, my inbox is always open! - knhhadi03@gmail.com -

Everyone leads a different life, all worth writing about.

Hosting #KNContest!

Peer Reviews

You Don't Put Pepper in Pie

PROMPT: Doorbells and Dogs

This piece was refreshing, but I highlighted a few grammar errors. Don't worry, only the minor stuff. Happy writing!

about 1 month

a mistake

I've experienced this feeling before. The person was special to me, but I wasn't the same for them. If this is about you, know that there is someone out there who will make you their number one. :) I wish I could hug you. :(

about 1 month

Running

You really nailed the urgency in the first few paragraphs. The description of a beast, but in reality was his own tail. You've tricked my mind, and I loved how you did it, Hope to see more of your work in the future!

about 1 month

What Lies on the Other Side

I love the rhyming scheme. Hope to see more of your work in the future!

about 1 month

ELFBOY! Chapters 1 - 3

Your writing style evokes suspense, and that's good for this story. Looking forward for more of your writing! x

5 months

What to Run From

The flow in this is very smooth, and I admire the creativity you put in. It's not too wordy, not too straightforward. I love the witty rhymes, and the ending is brilliant, well-suited for a theme like this. I notice that you're not quite confident in your works, but I'm here to assure you that you have nothing to worry about. You write majestically. :)

5 months

I Was So Sure It Was Love

This piece had truly moved me and I don't think I can ever forget it. You've portrayed your message beautifully, and might've inspired readers who can relate heavily with the start of the story. I hope every single insecure person reads and understands this, and develop love for themselves. :) Thank you for writing this.

5 months

refugee

PROMPT: Refuge

Thank you for writing this beautiful, captivating piece. It definitely shifted my perspective. Refugees are humans who have gone through more than anyone else, and their story should be heard. This is written so perfectly, filled with agony and the slightest slice of hope.

6 months

Smile

This is a truly a deep, eye-opening piece that should be shred with everyone, so that everyone can help each other lighten their burdens by smiling.

almost 2 years

Who am I?

Usually I would review a form of creative writing, and I would search for grammar mistakes, but this prevented me from doing so. I love that this portrays reality and questioning of your own decisions, figuring out who to become. I hope you get to decide in the end, to be who you're comfortable being. Just know that those who can't stand you at your worst don't deserve you at your best. Good luck!

almost 2 years

Anxiety - Crossing

I do not relate with this feeling as I have not been diagnosed with anxiety, whether by self of medically. Nor have I acquaintances who have these kinds of conditions. But it was amazing how you can turn a simple daily activity into a breathtaking suspense read. :)

over 2 years

This is the Color

PROMPT: Unnamed

This left me in awe. Love it!

almost 3 years

Yellow

PROMPT: Unnamed

I find this sweet and bright, and it truly seems like you have defined the color itself. Great job! Even two sentences can mean so much!

almost 3 years