Justin

Default avatar user icon
Reviewer

Justin earned a badge Reviewer

Default avatar user icon

Justin reviewed:

Spy

PROMPT: Countdown

i like this little story my favorite part is when he gets done jumping off the walls and pulls his gun out pf his black dark pants

Default avatar user icon

Justin published:

anything i can write about

i like movies better than books though cause you dont read them but you do watch them and the movie i like alot is called despicable me and terminater terminater is about a bunch of robots that can make themselfs look like humans and they are trying to kill this kid but this one robot is a good robot and he protects the kid and the bad robots die at the end. and despicable me is about minions and gru...

Default avatar user icon
Default avatar user icon

Justin started following Luke

Default avatar user icon
Default avatar user icon

Justin started following Olivia Mclenon

Default avatar user icon

Justin published:

anything i can write about

i like some books they are good like maze runner or even the BFG now that was a great book I like both those books the BFG is a lot better cause it is called the BFG for a reason the big friendly giant and the big friendly giant is old but it is still a good book has any one read the book called diary of a wimpy kid i have read all of the books and the movies...

Default avatar user icon

Justin published:

anything i can write about

i like some books they are good like maze runner or even the BFG now that was a great book I like both those books the BFG is a lot better cause it is called the BFG for a reason the big friendly giant and the big friendly giant is old but it is still a good book

Default avatar user icon
Self editor

Justin earned a badge Self-Editor

Default avatar user icon

Justin published:

anything i can write about

Has any one shot guns before they are really fun to shoot and I shot a 12 gage last night and it was awesome does any one else shoot guns

Default avatar user icon
Publisher

Justin earned a badge Publisher

Open Prompt

anything i can write about

i like movies better than books though cause you dont read them but you do watch them and the movie i like alot is called despicable me and terminater terminater is about a bunch of robots that can make themselfs look like humans and they are trying to kill this kid but this one robot is a good robot and he protects the kid and the bad robots die at the end. and despicable me is about minions and gru and these three little girls and gru gets a rocket put together with a little help from his minions and then gru goes up to space and then steals the moon but puts it back after he gets it back from victor and then he gets the little girls to help him and he finally gets it back and then puts the moon back and the three little girls lived with him.

Open Prompt

anything i can write about

i like some books they are good like maze runner or even the BFG now that was a great book I like both those books the BFG is a lot better cause it is called the BFG for a reason the big friendly giant and the big friendly giant is old but it is still a good book has any one read the book called diary of a wimpy kid i have read all of the books and the movies they need to make more movies and then they should have a thing where they put all the books and movies together and make one super long movie it would be great.

Open Prompt

anything i can write about

Open Prompt

anything i can write about

Justin doesn't have any likes yet.

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned over 2 years ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned over 2 years ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned over 2 years ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Competitor inactive

It's as easy as entering a competition to earn this badge.

Favoriter inactive

Get favoriting - read and favorite over ten pieces published by others to earn this badge.

Follower inactive

Follow over five other writers and you'll get a badge for your efforts.

Good neighbor inactive

Be a good neighbor - add a profile image and write a short biography.

Leader inactive

Become a leader of the pack when over five other writers start following you.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Prolific inactive

Publish over ten different pieces to be truly prolific!

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.