20160809 204032%280%29

CCReed

Love to write. Doesn't matter if it's good.

This is a new account cuz my last one was having problems so you might see the same work from my old account but I kept the same nickname.

20160809 204032%280%29

CCReed (United States) liked Picture by Life's Been Good (United States)

1 day ago

20160809 204032%280%29

CCReed (United States) liked Not Again by Angelina Nguyen (Australia)

20160809 204032%280%29
Book picture

CCReed (United States) started following SassPass (United States)

20160809 204032%280%29
Top critic

CCReed (United States) earned a badge Top Critic

20160809 204032%280%29

CCReed (United States) reviewed:

Placid

PROMPT: Flash Fiction Competition

I love the flashing images you provide throughout this piece- of music, of endless evenings, of singing and driving together, and how all these things have faded away.

20160809 204032%280%29

CCReed (United States) published:

Simply Connected

PROMPT: This I Believe

I believe in something some people can't seem to see- I believe in the little connections that bind us all together as one.

20160809 204032%280%29
Fall

CCReed (United States) started following Life's Been Good (United States)

20160809 204032%280%29

CCReed (United States) reviewed:

Brainless

PROMPT: 1 Photo, 100 Words

This was a fun read. Keep writing!

20160809 204032%280%29

CCReed (United States) reviewed:

Just Dirt

I loved reading this. I would love to see more!

20160809 204032%280%29

CCReed (United States) liked Battle of the Mind by ImpossibleGirlo1 (United States)

This I Believe

Simply Connected

1 Photo, 100 Words

Trying Too Hard to Go Nowhere

I only subconsciously noticed the people trying to squeeze past me, trying to get a look at the silhouettes of jellyfish that floated above me, around me. The only thing I did notice was one solitary jellyfish, unusually small compared to the others. I watched him-her, whatever- pumping its little body across the tank, seeming to be overexerting itself in its effort to go nowhere. I broke out in a small smile, reminding me of myself. Trying too hard to go nowhere. I reflected on this thought, and decided that I should probably try to actually go somewhere in life.

WILD

I CAN'T HIDE

I can't hide the wild glint,
Laying hidden in my eye.
I can't hide the untamed dreams,
That haunt me as night passes by.
I can't hide the roguish thoughts,
Whirling through my brain.
I can't hide the pure anticipation,
Running through my veins.
I can't hide the restless anxiety,
Constantly moving my feet,
I can't hide the overgrowth of music,
The rhythm a little-off beat.
I can't hide the pure me,
No matter how hard I try.
I can't hide this wild thing inside me,
That's about to break out-
And fly.

Becoming Human

The Face of a Cliff

I look up at his menacing figure,
His features I cannot seem to grasp,
Serene, stone-faced,
So calm and yet so fierce,
With one frail hand I reach up,
Digging my fingers into the creases on his forehead,
And the wrinkles in his cheeks,
That come with old age.
Yet he stands still,
As I grope with the other hand,
Climbing up,
Ever higher,
Feeling his rough skin beneath the palm of my hand,
And his furrowed brow holding my unsteady feet.
I marvel at his stubbornness,
That he refuses to move,
Even as the winds howl and beat upon him,
And the eagles swoop up above.
With one more reach of my hand,
I feel the peak of his balding head,
The scarcity of shrubs coming into my vision,
As I tumble over onto his scalp.
And I understand now,
Why he remains unmoving,
With this never ending landscape before me,
For who would want to leave this view?

Writing Synapses

Sentimental Value

CONNECTIONS- Simple Treasures
This week, write about something that triggers your memories. Do you own something that is of more worth to you than what it says on the price tag? Why do you keep it? It could be the taste of a certain food, or a certain smell. Do you take a stroll through the park just to remember an event that happened there? Maybe the tree in your backyard holds eventful memories, or the photograph sitting on your shelf. Do you share a certain joke or phrase with a close friend? It might be a song or melody you listen to.  Write about what holds sentimental value to you, and explain why.

TV Pilot Competition

Going Nowhere

FADE IN:

CHEYENNE, WYOMING-NIGHT

The outline of a burly figure riding on a motorcycle comes into view. SHOUTS are heard from behind an alleyway. A group of boys are circled around a figure wearing a leather jacket in the middle, all holding knives.

RIX (23), standing in the middle, puts his hands up defensively.

RIX: Okay, you guys don't understand. I'm not the guy you're looking for. Just let me get home.

BOY 1 (sneering): Yeah right. Where were you yesterday?

RIX (honestly): Running someone else's errands. I have no clue what you guys are talking about.

BOY 2 (stepping in closer): You were supposed to be here.

RIX (exasperated): I'm not him! I don't even know what you're talking about!

A motorcycle is heard driving down the road.

BOY 1: You will soon enough.

RIX is pushed out onto the street, falling onto the asphalt. The motorcycle SCREECHES to a stop. A burly figure stands up.

JACK (THE SKULL)...

What Came Before

Reflection

I lay in bed, my body absolutely refusing to get up, even though my mind was wide awake. Today would be my last- my last day of mental pain, my last day of uncontrollable restlessness, my last day of High School. No more Mrs. Duncan, no more visits to the Principal's office, no more dumb drama with Carri and no more listening to my supposed "friend" Bridger whine about everything and scaring all of my crushes away. No more math homework that is way harder than the worksheets we do in class and no more trying to take apart Shakespeare and putting it back together. It was all over.

I smiled, tasting my nightly breath on my tongue. It was disgusting enough to enable my body to get out of bed to grab a glass of water. After gulping greedily and almost choking on my water, and went into the bathroom to stare at myself in the mirror.

The awkward...

What Came Before

Reflection

The awkward...

Cast of Characters

In the Middle of Wyoming

Pitch: Cheyenne, Wyoming, 2000

Rix (23)- a secretly sensitive man with dark hair, blue eyes, and a way of standing that is equivalent to the figure of a hunched gorilla. Originally a city boy from New York, he has now moved to the middle of Cheyenne, Wyoming- something that seems like a mini New York copycat with a lot of Harley hogs. His dreams of building up a car business were crushed years ago, and he now works as a hotel receptionist at Holiday Inn, renting a room out for himself to live in. His New Year's Resolution is to get out of Wyoming and move back to the East coast to got back to college in Cornell University to pursue what he thinks is is second love- robotic engineering. The only reason he's still in Wyoming is because he wants his new love to come with him- Andrea.

Andrea (19)-  a nature genius with a habit of exclaiming "it's...

Self and a Statistic

Followers

Hundreds of people claiming to be my friend.
I hardly know any of them.

My December Competition

Changing December

December for me always begins with a prayer. A constant prayer for snow, for my ever decreasing health, for work, and that maybe,  I will find something under my Christmas tree and that I will have enough money to buy a present for someone else.

It's hard living in a basement during Christmas time. The low windows give us a beautiful view of the shiny, silver window wells, and sometimes the mice chew holes through the screens and make their way into the walls of the house. I can hear them scuttling around at night- it keeps me awake. The whole floor is nothing but cold, square tiles, and I usually end up huddled in a blanket on the couch with everything I need to live gathered around me so that I don't have to use the floor. I've never quite admitted to the fact, but technically my family is homeless. This basement belongs to my generous grandparents living upstairs.
...

Signing Off

Haunt

Dear Phantom,

I'm not only signing off this year, I'm saying goodbye to you, once and for all. Your job with me is over- I'm brushing you off my shoulder and finishing my job of starting over.

I have to say, you weren't the worst thing to have around. You let me know what I needed to change in myself and in my life this year and what I needed to get better at. You've helped me to see myself in a new light and learn that life is a path that you can change the direction of. Although it wasn't easy to whack a few bushes and cut down multiple trees, the view at the end will be breathtaking- I can see it afar off, in the distance. Just a few more mountains to climb and obstacles to get rid of and I'm there. You're one of those obstacles.

You've haunted me so much this year I almost thought...

Finding Myself: Part One

Don't underestimate the power of friendship. Those bonds are tight stitches that close up the holes you might otherwise fall through.
-Richelle E. Goodrich

I used to hate it when people would tell me how much they loved their friends. I felt like I didn't have any that were close enough or worthwhile- the only ones I did have lived far away, and it was hard for me to contact them.

My freshman year of high school was nothing but a cage of ignorance and a fake feeling of connection to a few guys who had told me they were what real friends are.

They were wrong. So, so wrong- and I was so very stupid. I was just an innocent girl who looked like a nice prop standing at the side of a desperate boy. My only role as a friend to these kids was to stand there quietly, laugh giddily at absolutely everything they said, flirt with them...

10 Words

Hopes and Lies

Prayer,
Hope.

Collaboration.

Christ,
Home.

Anticipation.

Numb,
Disappointment.

Affection.

Love.

The Peace of Wild Things

Be

When the stars are no more than three inches apart,
Where I find solace in my heart.
When I hear laughter across the fire,
Where dark situations are never dire.
When the world is on the edge of midnight,
Where everything seems just right.
When I reflect on the past and look to the future,
Where the wind does nothing but nurture.
When the pines touch the roof of the world.
Where my deepest dreams become unfurled.
When the night owl's eyes open wide,
Where I can stare back at them with pride.
When I can see nothing but sky around me,
Where I can just simply be.

Meeting with Ekán (The Viewpoint of a Sarcastic Assassin)

"Would you like something to drink, tea, perhaps?" Ekán asked, recovering from his initial shock from seeing the true face of the madman. Hajiil was caught off guard.

"Uh...no, thanks, I'm good." Hajiil didn't believe in gaining the extra energy from drinks- he had plenty of his own. Ekán led the assassin to a room on the opposite side of the hallway from the room he was in earlier. Ekán gestured to a seat on end of the table and sat on the opposite side. Silence hung suspended in the air for a few seconds; Hajiil finally stirred in his seat and broke it.

"What do you want from me?" the assassin exploded, sick of the Master staring him down like a slave-buyer. Ekán scooted his chair forward and rested his fingers on the edge of the table, clearing his throat. Hajiil had a sudden, uncalled for moment of realization; the poor guy's nervous.Hajiil was nervous himself,...

Unnamed

Silver Lining

The color of the edge of dewdrops, dangling off the leaves,
The color of my tears as I fall to my knees.
The color of the heart dangling from my neck,
The color of the lining of the things I'm about to wreck.

The sparkle in your eyes as you smiled at me,
The grin on your face leaning up against that tree.
That scuff on your shoes from last night's dance,
That humble way you put me into a trance.

The color of the snowflakes, clinging to pines,
The color of the faded pencil lines.
The glint of an arrow pulled across the string,
The color of just barely turning sixteen.
The moment the rain just hits the ground,
That feeling you give me as you twirl me around.

The sound of music gliding across a page,
The ring of love when two lives are engaged.
The color of beginnings and the color of ends,
The color of a...

Finding Myself: Part One

-Richelle E. Goodrich

Novel Writing Competition

Thief of Sile'ka

She couldn’t go home. That fact hit her the hardest out of all of them, piled on top of the fact that she would have to steal something she had never even really known existed, and that she would mostly likely be killed, and on top of that the fact that her only friend in the world had disappeared in the confusion. She was leaving tomorrow. But she was going the other way- opposite from her home, away from the ocean that had now become a sign of hope with the knowledge that her family was just on the other side. Now it was just a vast, empty gorge that made her home seem farther and farther away with each passing minute. She felt her fists ball up at her sides in anger; why was Ekán forcing her to steal Sile'ka? Coudn't he just leave the mysterious star alone? Why did he have to send an assassin after her to...

Why I Write

Gasping for Breath

The reason I write is simple-

I write so that I can breathe.

People think the act of breathing is just filling up your lungs with air just to let it all out again. No, breathing is sucking in words, the words that surround me everywhere- I hear them, I see them, I feel them. They crowd into my mind and suffocate me. My eyes see something and automatically, it's naming them, describing them to me, so fast that they're just a blur across my mind. My ears- they hear voices, people talking, so many words, the sound of footsteps, words to describe the rhythm of those footsteps. I touch something, and my mind automatically thinks "soft", "rough", "delicate"- whatever my fingers brush against, my mind describes the feeling. I always have words in my mind, whether it's a song stuck in my head or I'm wondering how someone else feels. If I don't write for too long, I get...

Novel Writing Competition

Thief of Sile'ka

She couldn’t go home. That fact hit her the hardest out of all of them, piled on top of the fact that she would have to steal something she had never even really known existed, and that she would mostly likely be killed, and on top of that the fact that her only friend in the world had disappeared in the confusion. She was leaving tomorrow. But she was going the other way- opposite from her home, away from the ocean that had now become a sign of hope with the knowledge that her family was just on the other side. Now it was just a vast, empty gorge that made her home seem farther and farther away with each passing minute. She walked past the Black Star Tavern and settled onto the beach, picking up small seashells and stones and tossing them back into the sea, imagining that she was tossing away everything she had prepared for and hoped...

Walking

Phantoms beside Angels

The man didn't really walk- his legs were too long. Instead, he seemed to float, a phantom wearing old, worn, brown leather boots. Sometimes, his heels touched the ground, when he attempted to walk like what people thought of as a "normal" human being- someone who was tough, manly, careless yet at the same time somehow successful. He would purposefully increase the soft brushing sound his steps made into the sound of a far-off drum that was a little off-beat, trying to become noticed without being noticeable. He hoped this would help hide his shroud of mystery in a shroud of pride, spy and stay hidden while being seen. His was the gliding walk of a dark superior, someone who had no business being there, whose shadow you felt but whose figure you could never quite make out. Sometimes, when he is alone, the knees buckle and he falls to the ground. His legs shake in agony without feeling any...

Mixtape

My Earbuds

When I put my earbuds in, I'm not here anymore- mentally, that is. I'm living in the past, listening to the sweetest and most bitter moments of my life put to song- because I want to remember both.

I struggled with some inner "Demons" (Imagine Dragons), and I felt like I couldn't look anyone in the eye for the longest time- head down, keep walking. It was all in shame of something I was, connected to something I had done. It took me forever to find myself feeling "Human" (Of Monsters and Men") again, someone who had real feelings, real thoughts that didn't connect to something nasty and monstrous. My thoughts had been "Heathens" (Twenty-One Pilots), and I couldn't get them to leave me alone, always there, lurking around a corner, shadows of the monsters in my mind.

I've moved a lot in my life, but it was in the time when the sky was nothing but overcast gray...

Hold Your Breath

Sh, I'm going to let you go.
Jump,
Fall.
I'll be here when you come back.
Run,
See.
Open up your eyes, I'm right here.
Close,
Sleep.
I'll hold you in my arms.
Tight,
Safe.
You won't know where you go with me.
Fly,
Breathe.
Now hold it in.

The world is waiting for us.

Rewilding

Abeuri

Abeuri- the still silence of air- suspended, where time is frozen. The taste of water on your tongue, the smell of rain on wet cement, even though the ground is dry.  The expectation of rain in the western hemisphere.

You pause on your way, feeling as if you have to match the silence that surrounds you. You breathe in moisture, breathe it back out. Everything has stopped. The temperature, the wind, the sound of the birds, time. Everything is waiting, waiting for the rain.

The first drops come- you feel the first one on your nose, then your arm. You lift your face up- more drops splatter across your cheeks, your forehead, sliding down your chin, entangling themselves in your lashes. Abeuri has passed; the rain has begun.

10 Second Essays

Opinionated Truths

1. We've all had a childish yearning to fly- even those of us scared of heights.
2.  When we run into something we don't understand, why do we always abandon it and try to run away?
3. My clothes don't tell you my emotions- my eyes do.... you just never seem to want to look at them for long enough.
4. Apparently, in this world, "pretty" and "popular" mean the same thing- it's very, very rare to be both.
5. Out of all the seconds of the day, how many do you really think are of you being yourself?
6. Opinions can be truth- it really just depends on who you're talking to.

One Sentence Story

Gravity of a Situation

I hadn't exactly planned on doing this; I never did say yes, but here I was, millions and millions of people chanting my name, chanting for freedom, as I stood above the empty air on the edge of the cliff, preparing for a long, heart-wrenching push from my dear friend Gravity as I reluctantly stepped off and held my breath.

Inventory

Marika

Marika Emalee
Age 19
Temporary Residence in Gailatii, Joberjaun (Not Real)

The cloaked man knelt down slowly in the snow, spotting a brown, rumpled lump lying half-buried in the hardened flakes. Digging with hands free of gloves, he uncovered the small lump and held it up so that the shivering girl next to him could see its contents as they both rummaged through it.

Each item they found sparked a memory in the cloaked man's mind, triggering some thought or flashback:

The first item was an old, worn doll, obviously made by a very inexperienced toymaker, it's eyes two circles of smeared charcoal drawn on the fabric face, no mouth, and hair made of yarn that was tangled and matted. A memory flashed through the man's mind, short and sweet, of a hand- his hand- handing the doll to a chubby, young girl, keeping it just out of her reach so that she had to jump up to get it.
...

Thinking Back

I remember the night wasn't too cold, but just chilly enough that I felt the need to pull up the sleeping bag as close to my face as possible. I had chosen a spot just between two trees, where there was a small opening through which I could see the edge of the Big Dipper. Stars and constellations I didn't recognize stirred and flickered up in the sky. One flew above the trees to disappear in a flash. My little brother slept in a cot above my head, stirring restlessly in his sleep. I turned my head to see the outline of my friend sleeping on her cot on my right, just far enough from my line of vision that I couldn't see her features in the dark. My mind played a scene across my mind, a playback scene of a cloudy day in 5th grade, of children playing in the huge parking lot in front of the school because of...

7 Cubed

Out Under the Stars

Out beneath the stars. That's where I told them they'd find me. I didn't give them any specific details; I just told them I was going home. I took a break from my long run and sat down in the grass, the grass that was tall enough to tickle my nostrils as I leaned back against it. I twirled a blade of it between my fingers as I looked up towards my ceiling- the sky. My nightlights flickered at me from their bulbs, surrounding me in a soft, green glow as the small fireflies rose up from the earth. I lay back against my floor- deciding I didn't want to find a bed tonight- and fell into a restless sleep.

Away

You glad you met me?
Since now I have to go?
You never said that before,
So I never did know.
You say you want me,
Now that I have to leave.
You were smiling before,
Now you have reason to grieve.
You say I'm special now,
When I wasn't before?
I can't be here,
Now you want me more.
I thought I knew you,
But it turns out I don't.
You want me to stay,
But time says I won't.
Why are there tears in your eyes?
I've never seen them till today,
I feel myself fading,
As you whisper, "please don't go away."

1 Photo, 20 Words

Beauty Called Space

Eyes reflect stars
Feeling my insignificance
Yet my part
Standing here
Face towards the sky
At this beauty called space

Distant Dreams

My heart is a butterfly,
It flutters in my chest,
Longing to glide and float above the grasses,
and brush its wings against the soft petals of the spring lilies.
My soul is a bird,
Trapped in its cage,
And it sings a song of sorrow,
And joy when it sees the sky or feels the wind.
My mind is a dream,
Taking me wherever I want to go,
Finding lost things,
When my thoughts are deep.
My body is a cage,
Keeping these lovely things inside me,
Hoping one day to release them and break free.
Looking at the sky is like wanting something you can't get.
Feeling the wind is like hearing someone speak when you can't understand them.
Touching the flowers is like touching someone who will never forgive you.
Sitting in a tree is like a stranger that you've met before.
Seeing the clouds is like looking at a place that you've gone before,
But knowing...

Distant Dreams

My heart is a butterfly,
It flutters in my chest,
My soul is a bird,
Trapped in its cage,
And it sings a song of sorrow,
My mind is a dream,
Taking me wherever I want to go,
Finding lost things,
When my thoughts are deep.
My body is a cage,
Keeping these lovely things inside me,
Feeling the wind is like watching someone speak when you can't understand them.
But knowing...

Universal Knowledge

Failure

One language the whole world understands and relates to is failure- that feeling of letting yourself down, letting others down, of having something not work out the way you wanted it to, and then realizing there was room for improvement.

Assassin's Thief

1:
Her foot slipped and she started to fall. Astrix grunted as she regained her footing and swung back up onto the roof, her knuckles turning white as she gripped the shingles.

Don't. Let. Go. Her head pounded with the words, her heart beating with them as she muttered them to herself over and over again. She could envision the guard below her turning around, gun cocked, aimed at her head. The finger would pull back the trigger...

She gulped as she thought about the result. The fear was finally enough to push her over the edge of the house and onto the roof. She lay there for a minute, breathing heavily.

You almost died. The realization smacked her in the face. How many moments had there been when she had brushed past death in her life? Astrix shook her head. Too many to count, yet every time she felt breathless afterwards, frightened. The blood rushed...

Open Prompt

Drifting

You’re drifting,
Drifting,
Out of sight.
I run to say hello,
Wrong,
Try to make it right.
I feel your anger,
Pain,
I want to fix it.
I don’t know how,
Try,
I can’t do it.
My heart twists,
Reach,
Reaching out for you.
Getting pushed away,
Shunned,
Trying to find out why.
Asking around,
Help,
No answers.
Is it unraveling,
Friendship,
Fading away?
It can’t be,
No,
Just a misunderstanding.
My fault,
Yours,
Both of us?
You’re drifting,
Drifting,
Out of sight.
Away from me,
Look,
I’m here for you.
Even when you come back,
Always,
I’ll be waiting.
Waiting just for you.
Friends,
Yes, because I’m your friend.

CCReed's 39 Likes

Overdramatic by CCReed

Published 6 days ago

Picture by Life's Been Good

Published 1 day ago

Not Again by Angelina Nguyen

Published 4 days ago

Battle of the Mind by ImpossibleGirlo1

Published 14 days ago

The Candle by she's-got-a-story

Published 28 days ago

Quiet Voice with a Loud Mind by puggles_chan

Published about 1 month ago

Flaws by Butterfly526

Published about 2 months ago

The Perfect Grey by coletaylor017

Published about 1 month ago

Love by silentkillakiz

Published 2 months ago

An Angel's Red Thread by ilangston

Published 2 months ago

Little Birds by SupremeTurboPigeon

Published 2 months ago

I am a Writer. by Andy

Published 3 months ago

I took a... by kkatieedwk

Published 6 months ago

The World Language by Barbee_girl

Published 3 months ago

Clouds by RockSugar98

Published 3 months ago

Walking by Maryk204

Published 3 months ago

Reminders by Sue D. Niem

Published 3 months ago

Perspective by nmallaghan

Published 3 months ago

Stream of Thought by BluMoon

Published 4 months ago

Nowhere To Run Now by imdivergent247

Published 4 months ago

Get Lost in the Beautiful Music by Bo Bednar

Published 4 months ago

Captured By Moonlight by imdivergent247

Published 4 months ago

Cracked Inside by Korai

Published 4 months ago

Lifeline by bookworm_much

Published 4 months ago

The Last Breath of Human by RoninWolfHeart

Published 4 months ago

The art of being a teenager by _Rae

Published 5 months ago

Cool by This_kid_is

Published 4 months ago

Society and the beauty delusion by Ellen W

Published 4 months ago

Chasing Poetry by Grace Ow

Published 5 months ago

You always look up by Roisin Dauth

Published 6 months ago

The Choice by Roisin Dauth

Published 5 months ago

bright sky by cassieegorman

Published 5 months ago

I'll Hold Its Hand by Madz Mac

Published 9 months ago

The Souls of Stars by Madz Mac

Published 5 months ago

Sing me a lovely lullaby by Deleted User

Published 5 months ago

Roem by Haleistorm

Published 5 months ago

DayDream Girl by Evaellen

Published 5 months ago

No by _Rae

Published 5 months ago

The Language of Courage by Shanti

Published 5 months ago

17 Likes from Others

Overdramatic

Liked by 3 people

Birds of a Feather

Liked by 1 person

Staring at the Wall

Liked by 1 person

Last Dance, New Year

Liked by 1 person

Trying Too Hard to Go Nowhere

Liked by 1 person

I CAN'T HIDE

Liked by 1 person

Broken Voices

Liked by 2 people

The Face of a Cliff

Liked by 6 people

In the Middle of Wyoming

Liked by 1 person

Gasping for Breath

Liked by 2 people

Thinking Back

Liked by 1 person

Changing December

Liked by 1 person

Finding Myself: Part One

Liked by 1 person

Silver Lining

Liked by 1 person

Gravity of a Situation

Liked by 1 person

Out Under the Stars

Liked by 1 person

Drifting

Liked by 2 people

Good neighbor

We like your photo and your biography.

Earned 5 months ago

Pro reviewer

You've now submitted over five reviews!

Earned 4 months ago

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned 5 months ago

Follower

You're following over five other writers.

Earned 4 months ago

Supporter

You're following over 10 other writers right now.

Earned 3 months ago

Admirer

You've followed over twenty other writers!

Earned 30 days ago

Leader

You're being followed by over five other writers!

Earned 4 months ago

Power writer

Do you ever sleep? You've written over TEN THOUSAND WORDS.

Earned 3 months ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned 5 months ago

Prolific

You really are prolific - you've published over ten pieces already.

Earned 5 months ago

Favoriter

Love your work - you've read and favorited over ten pieces published by others

Earned 5 months ago

Popular penman

Very nicely done - you've got over ten favorites.

Earned 20 days ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned 5 months ago

Top critic

Woohoo. You've submitted over fifteen reviews.

Earned 6 days ago

Competitor

Thanks for entering a competition.

Earned 3 months ago

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.