20161222 144809

Poohbear

Anything is possible.

20161222 144809
2
2

Poohbear (United States) published:

Tears for the End

PROMPT: On the Last Day of the World

On the last day of the world I would cry.
Not because I would be sad or afraid, but because
I would know everything would be okay. 

Seeking Peer Reviews

20161222 144809

Poohbear (United States) liked Lord by RedWriter (United States)

20161222 144809

Poohbear (United States) published:

"Silent Scream by Anna Blue"

PROMPT: Living in Music

I'm caught up in your expectations
​You try to make me live your dream
​But I'm causing you so much frustration 
​And you only want the best for me

I always feel like my mother is 
​Wanting me to be just like her. 
​I see in her face that she's trying 
To help. 

Your wanting me to show more interest 
​To keep a big bright smile
​Be that pinky little perfect princess 
​But I'm not that kind of child

...
Seeking Peer Reviews

20161222 144809

Poohbear (United States) liked Stay Quiet, It's Okay by Aiden.is.Justice (Australia)

20161222 144809

Poohbear (United States) published:

Repeat

wake up to another day, half knowing and not knowing what will happen
school goes smooth for the most part except the things you don't understand
run like you don't have any problems
work when you're told and try to get out as fast as you can
home is home, something you can go to after a day of being out, but you still have to work and worry there

wake up to another day, half knowing and not knowing...

Seeking Peer Reviews

20161222 144809
Cartoon me

Poohbear (United States) started following ollieollie (United States)

20161222 144809
Leader

Poohbear (United States) earned a badge Leader

20161222 144809

Poohbear (United States) published:

Tally Marks, Tally Marks

Tally marks, tally marks. Why have you came into my life? You came and stayed on the tan surface that now has to hide.
Tally marks, tally marks, you ruin everybody's lives. 
Tally marks, tally marks, you make everybody believe your the one. 
When you come to mind it's from the storm inside and the rain trying to stop.
It's from getting carved in by the mouths who roam. 
Tally marks, tally marks, I came to you when...

Seeking Peer Reviews

20161222 144809
1
1

Poohbear (United States) published:

Lost Anchor

That one day she got up and walked away was the day she became a lose bullet. Her anchor was already falling, but that act just tore it to peices. 
Now she's lost still to this day, two years ago she lost that anchor, two years later that anchor is still lost. She became wild and frightened people, she became a bully. She hates herself for it, but she's so confused she can't tell the difference from right and wrong.  ...

Seeking Peer Reviews

20161222 144809

Poohbear (United States) liked The guy who never talks by BILLY CHRISTON (United States)

On the Last Day of the World

Tears for the End

I would know everything would be okay. 

Living in Music

"Silent Scream by Anna Blue"

I'm caught up in your expectations
​You try to make me live your dream
​And you only want the best for me

I always feel like my mother is 
​Wanting me to be just like her. 
​I see in her face that she's trying 
To help. 

Your wanting me to show more interest 
​To keep a big bright smile
​Be that pinky little perfect princess 
​But I'm not that kind of child

I tell her I am not like her. 
​I try to show her I am not perfect, 
​Like she wants me to be. 
​I. AM. NOT. HER.

And the storm is rising inside of me
​Doncha feel that our worlds collide
​It's getting harder to breathe
​It hurts deep inside

Just let me be
​who I am
​It's what you really need to understand
​And I hope so hard for the pain to go away

I feel...

Repeat

run like you don't have any problems

wake up to another day, half knowing and not knowing what will
school goes smooth for the most part except the things you don't
run like you don't have any
work when you're told and try to get out as fast
home is home, something you can go to after a day of being out,

wake up to another day, half knowing and not knowing
school goes smoothly for the most part
run like you don't 
work when your told
home is home, something you can go to

wake up...

Tally Marks, Tally Marks

Tally marks, tally marks, I came to you when someone else was in trouble. 
Tally marks, tally marks, you were on my best friend, so i came to you to get her to stop.
Tally marks, tally marks, you have stayed since and ruined most of my life. 

Lost Anchor

Now she's lost still to this day, two years ago she lost that anchor, two years later that anchor is still lost. She became wild and frightened people, she became a bully. She hates herself for it, but she's so confused she can't tell the difference from right and wrong. 
She feels like she's protecting herself, pushing everyone away, never letting them in.  She just wonders when she'll find another anchor, to be nice and kind, to see light instead of dark. She'll keep waiting and woundering, but nothing will come to rescue her. 

Geography of Home

Do You Want To See My Favorite Room?

Living in a trailor is actually quite fun. You can hear everyones conversation even from one end of the trailor to the other. Anyways, your wanting to know what my favorite room is, that's easy. My favorite room is my room, because it's mine. everything else in the house you have to share, but not my room. Being the only daughter has it's advantage sometimes.
    How to get to my room you will walk in the front door, you don't have to take off your shoes because we don't. So once your through the door you turn left, make sure you close the door also. So you turn left, then you walk a few paces without tripping over anything, then you turn left agian. Walk to the opening, there is no door anymore because it broke from hiding from my brothers. They loved to kick my door.
    So standing in the gaping hole, you will see a bookshelf in front...

Turned to Stone

Yard of the Dead

I came to the yard. The yard where the dead lay. I seen something outside my bedroom door and it motioned me to come forward, so I did. It never talked and it didn't walk, it just floated in front of me, until it stopped at the yard of the dead.

Broken Voice

How come no one can hear me? I know I can hear myself really well. I do talk but why can't people hear? Am I a shadow on the wall? Or a ghost you can walk through? 
Maybe I should scream. Would they hear? Would they care? Would they ask what's wrong or if I am okay, even though I am clearly not. 
I wounder if my voice is broken. I wonder if that's why people don't notice or hear, because my voice is broken and I don't know how to speak. How innocent would that be? Yes, I like that. My voice is broken.....

This I Believe

I Believe in the Impossible

I believe that anything is possible. From flying like Peter Pan to learning how to sew. The stories you write i believe can come to life, if they already haven't. But I mean dragons, demons, and faries. To "normal" people they are just fantasy and impossible. 
There are somethings that can't be proven, so why not just believe it's there? Because some smart person said so? How boring of a word would it be if we just gone off of what the braniacs of the world found out. Where would the imagination be? Where would be the fun? That's why I believe in the impossible because it's fun and I don't want to be "normal", who does? 

Everything is Fine.

Everything is fine,
While I run to hide.
Everything is okay,
While a tear runs
Down my face.
See my life flash
Before my eyes,
As I fall to the side.
Let the monster inside.
Let it wrap its arms around
me when I cry.
Don't you see, everything is fine?

It comes to me in the
Day and night.
Nothing can stop it, not
even a knife.
It don't hide under my bed,
Or in my closet.
It hides inside of me
And I have lost.
I'm tired of fighting,
I'm just tired altogether,
So you've won.
I clap for you,
As a tear slides
Down my face.

WILD

Something Wild

You say you want something wild.
How about looking for a child,
Or look for me when I smile.
You want something untamed,
But it can not be named.
Because something inside you breaks.
When you find me I'll give it back,
That thing you call a heart will be marked.
Everybody will know who you are.
They will know what you've done.
You will not go unpunished
For I am the one.
The one to break you down,
To change you around.
You will never be the same,
You will never hurt a living creature,
Because I will hurt you the same way.
How's that for wild?

The Night Riders (Emma 1)

"You might not want to do that," 
"Do what?"
"Spray paint that wall." 
"Well we're already here, you should have said something 20 minutes ago." 
My friend and I are at an abandoned building, Rachel thinks we're going to get in trouble. I really don't care if we do or not. 
"Em, I told you that a long time ago and kept telling you it. You just didn't listen." I see my friends face fall and I know I have to fix it. 
"Ranch, I'm sorry, I just want to let people see my work because..." I pause and think of something else to say. "We'll it don't matter. Nobody comes by here anyways." She just shrugs and I get to work on the wall. We are there for hours until I'm finished. 
It's of the night with a starry sky, and the moon shinning really bright. But there's a fog mid way down with people running through it. You...

The Night Riders (Amy 1)

"You did as instructed?" 
"Yes, my lady."
"The girl you befriended is gone?"
"Yes, my lady." 
"Good. You are dismissed." 
I walk out silently, not a footdtep to be heard, not a breath to be felt. That's why I am her favorite. I slip in and out of places unnoticed, and i get the job done clean and fast. 
I'm not proud of what I do, I was taken and beat to be here. 
"Amy! Wait up!" 
Harry: friend, second to me, tall, blond short hair, and thin.
"Harry shut up! Your going to get us in trouble!" I whisper/yell. 
"Oops. Sorry." We walk the rest of the hall in silence. 
The sun beats down with a slight wind, making it the perfect day. I walk toward the woods. 
"Where you going?" Harry asks. 
"Wouldn't you like to know," I answer.
"Ooo, brown haired chic fiesty today."
He calls me that because I am the only one hear with brown...

The Night Riders (The Introduction)

"Amy? Amy please don't go. I need you, please Amy." Tears start to form at the corner of her eyes. I look down at the ground. 
It's covered in leaves and flowers, summer is about to end and fall begin. 
"I'm sorry, so sorry. I'm not good. I'm not good for you." 
"Don't say that! A! Please stay, you mean so much more to me than anything in the whole world!" 
I cup her face and kiss her cheek. "That's why I have to go. I'll hurt you if I don't." I let me hand fall, she grabs for it then stops. "Don't cry my friend, I'll always be with you and when the time is right I'll come back. I'll come back for you." I tell her in a soft voice. 
"But... but I don't care what you did! I still need you! We can figure this out together!" 
"Oh honey," I wrap her in a tight hug. "You've...

Are You Different?

Have you wondered what it would be like to be different? Change things up for a while. Maybe you want to be different but everybody suspects your normal. Remember: normal is boring. If everyone was normal there wouldn't be art, music, or interesting things, you would like a zombie. Your thoughts wouldn't be your own, your movements would always be a copycat. And then nobody will feel a thing. No emotions. 
But of course it wonk't stay that way for long, because there is always that one rebel. A person who changes the world, who'll go in history and everybody will know there name. 
But why let it get to that point? Because some popular freaks said your ugly? Stupid? Yes? Well then I'm like one of you. 
For all my life I've been silent, that should be a good thing. It took me years to talk to some people, but now I'm different. I'm still silent, but now you...

Silent

You walk into school hair down, make-up in place and smiling. Your excited but you have no clue why. You can not wait to see your friends, tell them that this weekend you rode a horse all around a field.
You spot your frends, they are not doing anything, except looking at their phones. You walk/skip over to them and say excitedly, "Guess what amazing thing I did this weekend?!" 
They didn't hear you or even noticed you walked up. "Oh, hey whats up?" The short, black haired friend says. Eyes of green and full of bordom. She turns to your other friend, "Do you have the homework from last week?" 
"Sure do." He grabs his bookbag with one mucular arm, bending his brown haired head to find the worksheet. 
"Okay, so I gone horse back riding! It was so fun!" You say with real excitment. 
"Cool." Your friends say at the same time. Then they start writing the awnsers...

Love, A Fallen Angel

Dear Someone, 
I am a demon, can you see it? Can you see it in the way I talk and act?  I'm a fallen angel, that's my secret. Do you see my dark, black wings? 
They use to be silver, shimmering in the sun and moon light, but then I fell. I fell off my path of goodness and my wings got replaced by these dark, black ones that hide me in the shadows. They came to me when I done a bad thing. Since that first bad decision I haven't made anyone or thing smile. I stay away from people because I'm ashamed. When people come to talk to me I always say something mean. I threaten some people also. I know that is not good, but I can not help it. Please someone understand me! I can not help that I am mean and evil! Something has a hold of me and I want to scream! 
But I...

If you knew the real me

What would you say if you knew the real me? Red eyes, colored hair, snake tongue, and purple lips. I also have a broken soul,  it is black like a never ending pit. Some people say it looks like I am looking into their souls. Well maybe I am, maybe I feedbon their happy little souls. And maybe I try to feel my cold, black hole up. Their happy memories, the love in their hearts make me stop from taking it all. It makes me stop feeling happy because it is theirs. 
I you knew the real me, then you would go screaming down an ally right into a muggers hands just to get away from me. You won't wonder how i became like this or how you can help. All you will do is scream "MONSTER!" until you go hoarse. You won't sleep for fear I'll be lurking outside your window watching you. You will watch every corner you...

Wanting to fly

All I have ever wanted to do was fly. Fly high into the sky with a pair of wings. I get jealous of the birds because they can soar through the wind. They can go on the ground and go in the sky, i want to do that. Escape from the earth for a little while and feel the wind on my face. Feel that weird feeling u get when u go to high and just feel free. Thats actually what i want, is to feel free. Down here on earth I feel like everything is holding me back. There is always something getting in the way of everything. Plus I'm either stuck at home or at school or work. When can I just walk around with out worrying about time, or money?  And I always have someone breathing down my neck. I know I am sometimes nice but I need space. I use to go into the woods to...

Why I Write

Why I write

I write because I do not talk to anyone. Yes I do talk to my best friend and family members, but not like I write. People don't hear me, so I'm basically talking to a wall, writing is much better than talking to a wall. 
I want people to hear what I have to say, but I always get interrupted. It is either siblings or somebody more important comes along, or they just get tired of the subject and change it themselves. I write in a journal and that seems to help, so I started writing stories. There not good stories of course, but it's enough where I don't have to talk. Writing saves me from anger, over excitement, and being sad. Paper and pencils are my friends, I can always rely on them to be there for me to start "talking".  

My Proper Good-Bye

Is it to late to say good-bye? I never knew that time was the last.
    I prepared myself so I wouldn't cry, because you are better now.
    I past out while watching you, but we didn't connect, or so I don't think.
    Mother was there bugging me and all I could think is 'Why did I do that?
    That was so selfish of me." I left without saying good-bye, but I came back.
    Stronger and better than the last. I felt so bad and I only could stay 
    for a little bit. And I know that was to selfish of me, but I didn't want to cry.
    At the opening you layed there like a statue, your body all  cold
    and already decaying. I didn't go up there to see you,
    you weren't there anyways. Only a souless body laid in that casket, 
    with a pink dress on and flowers around it. I know you weren't there,
    I don't know why I didn't go up. Everybody gone; brothers, cousins, aunts, uncles,
    all went up to...

Challenges

I don’t know why I try to do things, even for other people. Right now I really can’t believe that I landed myself into this place and I‘m only here because a friend wouldn‘t trust me enough. Hi, I’m Casandra and I don‘t know what I have made of my life. It seems like everything is messed up. 
    I’m guessing you all want to know what’s happening, don’t you? Well maybe I should start from the beginning.
                                                         ............................
    Tuesday morning and I have to get up and go to school. Same routine everyday; get up, get boys up, make sure they get ready, then start the day. Guess I have to get up now. 
“Boys! Get up!” Nothing. Nada. Guess I can try shaking them. “Get up!’ I...

Poohbear 's 8 Likes

Lord by RedWriter

Published 11 days ago

Stay Quiet, It's Okay by Aiden.is.Justice

Published about 1 month ago

Rake by ollieollie

Published 4 months ago

The guy who never talks by BILLY CHRISTON

Published 6 months ago

Soul Star by Faith Camp

Published 7 months ago

A Sonnet to Forgotten Mail by Gaea Storm

Published 8 months ago

Running by AlaynaK

Published 9 months ago

The Dead Man's Savior by hope peace & love

Published 10 months ago

6 Likes from Others

Tears for the End

Liked by 2 people

Broken Voice

Liked by 1 person

Lost Anchor

Liked by 1 person

I Believe in the Impossible

Liked by 1 person

The Night Riders (Amy 1)

Liked by 1 person

Silent

Liked by 2 people

Pro reviewer

You've now submitted over five reviews!

Earned 6 months ago

Follower

You're following over five other writers.

Earned 8 months ago

Leader

You're being followed by over five other writers!

Earned 4 months ago

Power writer

Do you ever sleep? You've written over TEN THOUSAND WORDS.

Earned about 1 year ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned 12 months ago

Prolific

You really are prolific - you've published over ten pieces already.

Earned 9 months ago

Favoriter

Love your work - you've read and favorited over ten pieces published by others

Earned 8 months ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned about 1 year ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Competitor inactive

It's as easy as entering a competition to earn this badge.

Good neighbor inactive

Be a good neighbor - add a profile image and write a short biography.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Self editor inactive

Publish at least two versions of the same piece to become a self-editor

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.