74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d

UNC Angel

I love God and I really want to make a difference with my writings. I want to inspire people and encourage people and I want to use God to do it. I love History, Science, reading, writing, animals, music and spending time with the people I care about

A message from me to you that is so important! I do not just write for myself but I write to encourage others. You should be yourself no matter what and always write about your passion. My writings can be serious, encouraging, or funny. I mostly try to write things that will make people happy or smile. I am a Christian so God is mentioned in my writings and I believe that that is the way it should be. I absolutely love pier reviews so if you find me and you have time please pier review my work and let me know how I am doing.

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d
1

UNC Angel (United States) published:

High School Memories

As I watch my school's basketball players dressed in white and blue jerseys sprint down the court, I realize that this is what high school is. High school is about the wonderful memories you make with friends and honestly it is about finding out who you are and what you are good at. High school is about looking towards the future, but it is also about living in the moment. High school might mainly be hard with tons of homework,...

Seeking Peer Reviews

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d
1

UNC Angel (United States) published:

words

Words are like toothpaste, they can become messy very fast, and you cant put them back where they came from. So many people say words are just words so don't let them get under your skin, but that doesn't make rude remarks have any sting. I care too much about words, your words and when you say something rude without thinking it is like a slap to the face. Friends shouldn't say offensive things about other friends, but still, it...

Seeking Peer Reviews

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d
Code purple %281%29

UNC Angel (United States) started following KidThrills (United States)

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d

UNC Angel (United States) liked Asking Why by Corbinium (United States)

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d
My life

UNC Angel (United States) started following Sentenced (United States)

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d

UNC Angel (United States) liked Writing Wrongs by Sentenced (United States)

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d

UNC Angel (United States) liked This is Written by Sentenced (United States)

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d

UNC Angel (United States) liked The Holes and The Stitches by RedWriter (United States)

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d

UNC Angel (United States) liked Michael! by RedWriter (United States)

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d

UNC Angel (United States) reviewed:

Magmatized

Your writing is amazing! I am also a Christian and I would love if you peer reviewed some of my work

High School Memories

As I watch my school's basketball players dressed in white and blue jerseys sprint down the court, I realize that this is what high school is. High school is about the wonderful memories you make with friends and honestly it is about finding out who you are and what you are good at. High school is about looking towards the future, but it is also about living in the moment. High school might mainly be hard with tons of homework, essays, and tests but I will remember those games and dances. I will remember the guys in my grade sitting beside me screaming at our players and dancing when they scored. I will vividly see myself yelling at each player who had the ball to encourage them. High school has brought me many enjoyable memories with my friends and even though high school is one of the hardest things I have experienced somehow its worth it. I am growing up,...

words

Words are like toothpaste, they can become messy very fast, and you cant put them back where they came from. So many people say words are just words so don't let them get under your skin, but that doesn't make rude remarks have any sting. I care too much about words, your words and when you say something rude without thinking it is like a slap to the face. Friends shouldn't say offensive things about other friends, but still, it continues. Friends will apologize, but deep down in your heart, you will always remember because it is easier to forgive than altogether forget. If words are just words, then that means nothing we say or write matters. Everything we do is important especially the words we speak so be careful with your toothpaste tube of words you should never want to hurt the person you call your friend. Never let mean words control you because they aren't true they are...

Jealously and Envy

Envy colors you green from your head to your toe. You have no reason to be jealous of me, you could be anything you wanted to be if you would just let go of all of your pain. Jealously corrupts the soul we have no need for it. Why do we cling to jealously and envy as if they keep us alive? All they do is make us wish we were someone else which ends with us doubting our self. I have no need for envy or jealously so lets throw them away. You can envy me all you want to but it is pointless to do that. If you aren't happy with yourself and you envy someone else make yourself the person you want to be instead of using jealously and hate to make them feel terible.

Life Between Two Mirrors

Stuck between two mirrors
Because we refuse to choose
The mirror on the left only shows us what we see
The mirror on the right shows what God knows us to be
In the mirror on the left we might see our flaws
And all the times we failed when we desired to prevail
We might see pain or brokenness or anger issues too
But maybe, just maybe, there is someone like me
Who when they gaze upon the mirror on the left
They do not just see, their flaws and mistakes they have made in their life, but they also see
Their greatness, Their goals, their hopes, their dreams and all of the times that they were victorious 
They might be like me and see their beauty in the mirror on left
Mixed with their pain and happiness and gain
The mirror on the right is one we cannot see into
We have no idea about the things it...

Anger

Anger is a feeling that is extremely difficult to control. We experience anger most of the time from being hurt. We get hurt and then we become angry at the person who hurt us. Sometimes it's okay to be angry. Sometimes we have perfectly good reasons to be angry. We should be angry and sin not like Jesus says in the Bible. It is very hard to be angry and not blow up eventually. Sometimes we want to yell or slam doors or break something, mainly we want the person who hurt us to understand why we are angry. When we are angry sometimes we are rash and we don't think things through when we try to explain to the person who hurt us how they hurt. We let our anger become sharpened into a knife and the person who hurt us and made us feel anger becomes the victim. Anger and hurt consume our hearts and we don't know...

Love Can Be Hard

Colin thinks that love can be hard but it is worth the risks you take. He is choked by his black mask and the weight of what he has done crushes him like a boulder. He needs to remember what's at stake, if he had not tied Rose up, he would have risked her life and his own. He walks through the hallways of his school that he used to belong in but now he's not so sure. Colin needled ten teenage guys that he knew and left them behind to pursue more. He feels as if he has already morphed into the monster that the Dark Rebellion desires him to become. Cliff buzzes into Colin's earpiece and says "Okay Colin, we have fifty boys, which is all we need. Do not go free Rose, if you do you will be gunned down. We have notified someone who is on their way to release her." Colin knows he doesn't have to answer Cliff because Cliff...

Why Things Have To Be Like This

Colin has to be at least 10,000 miles away from his Rose, his beloved flower. He was dragged away from her by people clothed all in black, and he was sent far away to somewhere in Europe. He can't eat or think or even breathe without her. Colin thinks that the worst part of all, is the fact that he doesn't know if Rose is safe or not. He doesn't know what happened to her after he was yanked from their safe place, the storage closet by the food court. Colin keeps replaying what happened through his mind looking for a sign that tells him Rose is fine, but he can't.  He knows the kidnappers have a plan for him, but he doesn't know what. He knows the plan involves a bunch of teenagers, but he doesn't understand why. Colin hits his head against the wall, wanting to escape this tiny room and find Rose. His parents tell him constantly that he has found...

One Of Those Days

Rose wanted it to be one of those days, where Colin brushed her hair out of her face, and stared into her deep blue eyes, but it wasn't one of those days. Rose wanted to smell Colin's ax cologne wafting in the air, but instead no smell was there. She wanted to feel his hand intertwined in hers but instead her hand gripped the edge of the countertop. She wanted to lay her head on his shoulder but instead she lay her head on her own hand. Rose wanted to gaze into Colin's forest green eyes and see his feelings for her. She wanted it to be one of those days, but it wasn't, instead it was one of those days that made her heart weep. Rose wanted to run her hands through Colin's dark brown hair and laugh when he made a face at her. Rose wanted to play games with her parents and Colin in the living room. She...

Dear Teenagers

Dear Teenagers, when did we become so self absorbed? Why do we only care about what is on our phones? Why do we care about social status? Why do we judge people by their appearances? Why do we say rude remarks to look cool? Why do we throw the word love around when we might not mean it? When did we lose our kindness? When did we lose ourselves? When was the last time we actually cared about what God thinks about us? When was the last time we cared at all? When was the last we decided to study instead of being lazy? When was the last time we actually showed love or compassion? When was the last time we took time to read our Bibles or pray? We teenagers are humans just like everyone else, so we make mistakes, but the big mistake we make is letting important things slip out of our minds. Honestly we can be self absorbed and...

Think Before You Speak

Words flying through your mind, you don't think about what you are going to say, you just say it. You blurt something out, not realizing that what you just said could have crushed someone. We need to think before we speak, because what if the last time you talk to someone you don't think. What if your last words to your best friend are unkind? You can't fix things once someone is gone. Treat every word like it is your last because you never know what could happen. If we thought things through before we spoke them there would be less mean words spoken. Your tongue is not meant to be a knife so why just spit the first words out that come to mind. Why would you want to hurt someone you care about with your words? Especially if it is the last time you see them. I don't want my last words to my friends to be hurtful....

Thoughts

What if the world could read your thoughts? And feel everything you feel? What if someone could know exactly what you are thinking, they would know when you are sad, mad, or happy. Would the world care if they knew what people go through? Would the world try to change for the better? Maybe you can't read my thoughts, you probably would not want to, that is weird in its own way, an invasion of privacy. But what if we could read each others thoughts. We could help someone regain their self confidence by stopping them from saying bad things about themselves in their head. What if our thoughts were open like a book for the world to read? Have you ever thought of that? Would you be proud of what you think? Would you be hurt if you knew what some people think?

The Lie

My friend says " I am not pretty but you are. I ask "Who says that?" She says "I do." I say "Well your wrong." She answers stubbornly "No I am not, some people are beautiful and some are ugly, I am the latter." I love being called pretty but not in that way. I wish I could open up my friend's eyes and let her see her beauty. I used to think the same thoughts that she does. I want to change her mind. God and someone else changed my mind. Why do girls not see their beauty these days? I wish people would just wake up and realize how beautiful they are. It doesn't matter how much you weigh or if you wear makeup. Stop saying you aren't beautiful. Stop lying to yourself and the world. Stop telling God that He made a mistake because He doesn't! It is easy to be beautiful on the outside but it is...

They Actually Understand

"Why can't you just get over him?" My friend shouts at me with pity in her eyes. Most of my friends never understand my feelings, I sometimes wonder if they even try. I whisper to her "I can't get over someone who makes me so happy. Even though it hurts right now, he still makes me happy. Are you seriously asking me to throw something away that makes me happy?" She starts to walk away and she says barely above a whisper "What I don't get is after these few years somehow you manage to still have hope. You haven't given up yet and it is amazing in its own way." My guy friend hates seeing me torn up but I can't help it. I haven't heard him tell me yet that I need to get over this guy just because he doesn't like me right now. My guy friend says "Everyone is telling you to get over him. How come you don't...

Goodbye

I listen quietly to the wind whisper through the trees on the mountain peak and I hear the river bubble and gurgle. Somehow all I can hear is that one word, goodbye. Why do we use the word goodbye when we know we will see each other again? I hate goodbyes, because even though I will see you again next year, it still hurts my heart. A goodbye sounds like something that lasts for infinity. Why can't we say see you later or talk to you soon? Goodbye is simply a knife in a person's heart. I say we band the word goodbye. That will make one less word that will make us sad. I don't want to tell you goodbye because then I might wonder if I will see you again. Let us say goodbye to goodbyes because we don't need them. Hellos come so easy but when it comes to saying goodbye we just avoid it. What if we didn't say the...

The Accident Took Everything

I am broken and shattered inside because I am actually alone now. My whole life my friends have told me that I wasn’t alone and some of them went the extra mile and showed me how much I meant to them. I used to be a normal teenager, with a boyfriend, best friends, an identity and a future, but now I am not the girl who I was. The car accident took everything that I cared about, my boyfriend, my friends, and myself. I don’t care about how much money I have, life is empty without them. Let me take you back to last Friday night where I lost everything that mattered most to me in life. Let me take you back to the night I wish we had decided that we didn’t need to go out; it would have saved their lives.
    Friday is absolutely my favorite day, especially after school is over. After school gets out, I...

Your New Start Contained Within Your Heart

I wish for the rain to come
And wash things away
Wash away the pain, sadness and anger
I wish for a storm cloud so gray
That brings a rainbow so bright afterwards
I wish to throw away my umbrella
And let the rain pour down on my face
I wish to kick my shoes off
And dance in the puddles
I wish to see the light in the darkness
I wish for the storm to come
Because even though I might not be ready
I wish for the rainbow afterwards
The prize after the storm
I wish for the rain to return the color to your world
Your teardrops are puddles
But that is okay, here comes the rain to wash it away
And when you see the rainbow shine oh so bright
And the sun peak from behind the clouds with its brilliant light
You will realize that a storm isn't so bad after all
I will pick you up after you fall
And...

High School Can Be Awesome, If You Let It Be

High school is different than middle school or elementary school. High school feels like prison at first but it will get better. Everything gets better once you get used to it. High school determines your whole future ahead of you, because if you mess up in high school there goes college. It is scary and I worry that it might be too much for me. I remember when I thought that about middle school, that it was too hard for me. I did well, so maybe I shouldn't stress about high school. Maybe I shouldn't hate high school just yet. It might surprise me. If I work hard what is stopping me from doing well? Instead of letting fear keep me from enjoying high school I should quiet my worries. I should try to enjoy high school and see the best instead of the worst. Just because I hate change doesn't mean I have to hate high school. In fact I think I can learn to...

My Life Now

Day One
Shawn couldn't stop me from disappearing into my own world. He tried so hard to make sure that I stayed in reality, but it didn't work. I can't stay in the real world anymore because my nightmares have become reality and I can't face it. After the car accident I am left with a scar on the left side of my chest. I lost two friends and myself that day. This girl that Shawn is trying to bring back into reality isn't the girl that he cared about. She's gone, she died with her best friend and her boyfriend in the car wreck. I wish I could bring Dean and Evan back but I can't and I am slowly slipping away.

Day Two
I didn't die in the accident but instead I was given an ability. I realized last night that I am not fully human anymore. When I was taken to the hospital I was dead but they brought me back. Somehow a computer...

If I Were

If I were in charge of the world
I'd cancel Monday,
Wars,
Politics, and also
Hate.

If I were in charge of the world
There would be encouragement given,
Dreams made reality, and
Inspiration for everyone

If I were in charge of the world
You wouldn't have loneliness
You wouldn't have homework
You wouldn't have groups,
Or "They are popular."
You wouldn't even have
To be perfect.

If I were in charge of the world
popcorn would be a vegetable.
Everyone would be mature
And a person who sometimes
Forgot to smile
And sometimes forgot to say please
And thank you
Would still be allowed to be
In charge of the world.

The Word Called Feeling

I want to be heard in the noise
I want every word that pours from my heart
To mean something great and divine
I want to be able to speak my mind
And not have to speak something rehearsed
I dare to speak in the quiet
To break the silence with just a few words
I want to give voices to the voiceless
I want meaningless words to regain their meaning
Remember when sorry was actually an apology
Instead of a word we say to slap pain out of the way
When we used sorry to feel bad for what we did
But now we use it to move on instead of feel bad
Remember when a promise was actually kept
And hearing the words I promise held depth
Remember when I love you wasn't throw around
And people meant it when they said it
Remember when we use to have emotions buried
In our words that showed our true...

Christain

Being a Christian makes you an example for others, you are to be a light. I am a Christian but in no way am I perfect. I don't try to be perfect because I know that if I tried I would fail terribly. I just try to do what God wants me to do, and I try to do the right things. Sometimes doing right is hard for even Christians, I mean we all make mistakes, we are all human. God says that with Him nothing is impossible and that is absolutely true. Things seem impossible without God, especially when you try to take matters into your own hands. With God impossible isn't even a word. I have heard a lot of people question lately how God can be a good God if He lets evil remain in the world. The answer is simply two words, free will. God gave us the choice of following Him or following the devil....

I Remember To Turn On The Light

The stories of the world 
Are kept within my skin
And when I need a good read
I just pull them from within

The ink from all my stories 
Are kept within my heart
Because I know them all by name
And they separate me, from the other ones
Who are still left at the start

The music notes from many songs
Are kept inside my brain
And it goes without saying 
That I am absolutely insane 

The pictures from places I have been
Are forever in my mind
And when I need to disappear
I pull them out from deep inside 

The emotions from experiences
I dread to remember
Somehow make my heart more tender
And they remind me that I can be a winner

The beating of my loving heart
Simply keeps me alive
And with it, I know that one day
I will truly thrive

The thoughts of my overworked brain
Make sure that not everything stays the same
They keep me...

There is beauty amongst the pain

She learned to smile through the pain
​And paint a pretty picture even with the rain
The world tried to claw her apart
​Tried to tell her that she wasn't good enough
​But she threw her head back and laughed
Never showing defeat
​She was a rose without thorns
A beauty everyone hopes to meet
​Society tried to destroy her
​To turn her into what they wanted her to be
Now their hands are stained 
​The deep red of a rose
She watered plants with her tears
She gave her smiles to the sun
When even it couldn't even bear to shine
​Society was detsroyed by just a girl
​Who wouldn't give up no matter 
​How hard her life got
She held her head up towards the sky
​And she Knew that
There is beauty amongst the pain

The Mirror Can Be Your Friend

The mirror can be your friend if you would only let it
You say the mirror only points out your flaws
But darling that is all you allow yourself to see
Everyone has flaws and the mirror has to reflect the truth
But the truth is you are beautiful even with your blemishes
The mirror shows your beauty and your strength
But you are always too busy naming off your flaws to  even notice
In the mirror you see someone who is pretty, but needs to lose weight
​May I remind you darling that the skinny magazine cover girls are fake
The mirror thinks you are wonderful, why else would it reflect you?
The mirror shows your pretty wavy strawberry blonde hair and your sweet smile
The mirror reflects your pretty blue-green eyes
And the reflection of you is quite beautiful,
If you would only disregard the few flaws you have
The mirror version of yourself smiles
Without a care...

The Imagination You Can Achieve Today

Today I slayed dragons
Today I casted spells with Harry Potter
Today I was in the New York Ballet
Today I was Divergent with Tris
Today I was a magical fairy that light up trees
Today I was a princess
Today I was a superhero,
Who saved the day like Superman
How was I all these things?  
You can be anything in your dreams.
You can imagine and dream anything.
Today I sailed with Columbus and it felt like it was 1492
And we were in the ocean blue
Today I helped build the wall of China
And I saved another worker from falling
Today I escaped from Pearl Harbor
And made a memorial for the soldiers lost
Today I tried to reason with Hitler
Today I found out that Hilter was gone
And that all his people were free
Today I carried people down the stairs of the Tiwn Towers
Today I rescued people
Today I learned to place my...

The Difference Between You and Me

The difference between you and me
Is I mean what I say.
Sometimes I joke but yet I still
Speak the truth and you should do the same.
To me words are important, but to you
They are something you say to fill silence with.
I overthink things and you do too,
But I know I overthink things differently than you.
I stress too much and you say that it is true
And we both know that you do too. 
The difference between you and me is I say what I mean.
I said I cared about you and you said you cared about me too,
But I can't help wonder if I was too annoying for you.
You said you would be there. 
Well where have you gone?
I didn't even get as much as a so long. 
The difference between you and me is that
I don't need a certain thing to feel free, except salvation.
The differences...

Everything, Was Somehow, Put Back Together

A rose that lost its thorns
A heart that lost its soul
A person who wants to be whole

A clock without a tick
A sink without a drip
A line without a stop

A girl who lost her smile
But who would like it back for a while
A boy who learned to cry
But who wishes he had never tried

A rose with petals fine
A heart with a soul so kind
A person with a dream so deep

A clock that never stops
A sink that fills to the top
A line that ends at the right time

A girl with a gleam in her eyes
Who gives a happy sigh
A boy who dried his eyes
Because he found that there was no reason to cry

A world that seemed so broken
That it pieced its self together
And with all the scars
Everything, was somehow, put back together

Broken Hearts

A broken heart is the most painful thing for anyone to experience, I realize this as I hold my shattered heart in my hand. It's not like a broken bone that a surgeon can fix. Only time and God can fix a broken heart. A broken heart makes you feel insecure because you feel like if you weren't good enough for one person that you will not be good enough for anyone else. You will be good enough for someone else,but for the right someone. I need to realize that the person I am breaking my heart over might not be the right one for me. There will be a time to move on, to move past this broken heart problem. Things can heal over time, but how will anyone's heart heal if they don't give it a chance? We all need to stitch our broken hearts up because someone out there in the world is perfect for us, so go find them. As Rafiki from the Lion King would...

Open Prompt

My Nightmares

I realized that bad things can happen to good people at a very young age. When my licensed guy friend Dean offered to pick me, my boyfriend Evan, and my friend Shawn up I had no problem with it. I had rode with Dean many times and I knew that he was a good driver. This night wasn't like any other night that Dean picked us up, this night was my worst nightmare come true. Dean arrived at my house at 6:00 pm and I jumped into the front passengers side beside him. We pulled into the driveway of my boyfriend Evan's house at 6:30 pm and we knew that Shawn would be inside waiting for us too. I slide out of the car after I unbuckled my seat belt. I ring the doorbell once then knock twice. Evan answers the door with a grin on his face and he pulls me into a hug. Shawn walks past us and gives...

The Supernatural Twins

​  Prologue
We are not like the rest of you. My fraternal twin and I have been uniquely different from everyone else since birth. I have pale skin and long blonde hair. I have big blue eyes and the ends of my hair are bright blue too. Camille and I are both 6 feet tall, skinny, have straight hair and are 16. Camille has tan skin, enormous green eyes and light brown hair with natural red highlights.

We were born with special abilities unheard of before us.  Our parents aren't like us, no one is like us, in fact, we are the only two of our kind or at least that's what we were told. We have special super powers. We have super strength, super speed, we can make force fields, we can shoot ice and fire, we can become human lie detectors, we can move things with our minds, we sometimes predict the future, we can time travel, we...

The Wreck

Prologue
My last memory that keeps haunting me in my dreams constantly, is the glass windshield of my brother's car shattering into a million pieces.  The last noise that will not leave my mind, is the sound of car horns blaring. The last thing I saw, was my brother trying to save us, but to no prevail. The last text I read, was my boyfriend telling me, that he will always love me. The last song I heard was the 'Proof of Your Love" by For King and Country. The last feeling I experienced was happiness tangled in fear. My brother and I went hit the guardrail with the car and those last memories will not leave my mind as I rest in the hospital trying to recover.

Chapter One
My brother Sam and I are only two years apart. Sam has always looked out for me, considering that he is my big brother. My brother is the only family...

Shot for Love

Crumpled and broken I lay on the ground. I watch his face, trying with all of my might to keep my eyes open. A bullet hit my side with tremendous pain. He screams to the world "Why!? Out of all of us why did it have to be you?" I heard some gun shots fire and I pushed my boyfriend and my guy friend who I call my older brother out of the way. I risked my life to save theirs and I would do it again. I fell to the ground and my boyfriend crawled to me. Now he holds me against his chest crying. I whisper "Babe it's okay. I am going to be fine." My older brother looks furious. He shouts " I am the oldest! It shoulda been me, not you. It never should have been you." Everyone gathers around me with phones in hands and tears in their eyes. I hear someone call 911, but I...

Teenagers Driving

When we were little kids, growing up we watched everything that our parents did. We learned their habits and we began to do them also, because when we were little we viewed our parents as perfect. We have become teenagers and we still watch everything that our parents do, especially the habits they use in a car. When you turn thirteen in three years you can get your license, so you already start watching mom and dad so you do things right. What if our parents don't drive right? Then what happens if we learn their habits? We end up not being the best drivers we can be. In some states in the United States of America when you turn fourteen and a half you can take the written part of Drivers Ed, which means that the day you turn fifteen you can go to the DMV to take the written test for your permit. So when American teenagers turn fourteen they begin to watch mom and dad's driving skills very...

Breakdowns

When everything crashes down on you and you just can't take it anymore. It is called a breakdown and to be honest they are awful. You scream, cry, slam doors and you feel like a disappointment. Even the strongest people have breakdowns because you can only take so much. You are not weak if you have breakdown, but you are human. A break down is even worse when you don't have a friend there for you because you struggle without help.  A breakdown happens when your emotions are kept inside and you haven't talked things out. This makes you awful, but afterwards your chest feels much lighter. Sometimes a breakdown is good because it can free you from your burdens, however you should not go around yelling at people claiming that it makes you feel better. With a breakdown you normally yell things that you regret and you burst into tears. If you occasionally have breakdowns you are not alone,...

Have Faith Even When You Wonder Why

"I have a disease." This is not a phrase that you long to hear from a friend, but sadly I heard it. My friend said "I have been diagnosed with diabetes." A young teenager with diabetes, being a teenager was hard enough already but throw that into the mix and life gets even more complicated. I was sad when I first found out, but honestly I didn't realize how much this would impact my friend's life, until a few days later, when she was taken to the hospital for high blood sugar. We are both Christians, which means we trust in God. The one word running through my mind constantly was, the word why. I know that God has a perfect plan even if I can't see it. I don't understand how this works into His plan or how this helps my friend. That's a wonderful thing about God, you do not need to understand but only listen and have faith. I...

How Someone Else Sees Me

Crazy from head to toe. That's not a bad things because she is fun. She can be a little annoying but I guess we all can. Her smile is sweet and genuine and her laugh is silly but happy. She dresses the way she wants which is modest with her own flare. She says modest is the hottest, I guess I agree with that. She is self confident and you can tell that she loves finally being able to love herself. Her strawberry blonde hair is half up that way it won't annoy her by falling in her face but it will still shield her ears. There's a bow right above her rubber band that is full of life like she is. Her blue-green eyes sparkle with excitement. Her jewelry tinkles when she moves. She's a girl you won't forget because she is so different. She is unique. You can tell that she doesn't care what most people think, she only cares about...

Truths and Untruths

Ten Things I Wish Weren't True About Teenagers :)

1. We are addicted to our phones like they give us life
2. We fight with our friends over stupid things
3. We spend way too much money on clothes (Like those $100 Buckle jeans)
4. We argue with our parents because we think that we are always right and we fail to remember that our parents were once teenagers too and they know what they are talking about
5. We stress over everything (Like our crush, our clothes and school)
6. Majority of us are very Clumsy and get hurt a lot (I am an example of this)
7. We don't care enough about Politics because we think they are annoying and they are but we fail to realize that we will be voting in a few years and we need to pay attention. 
8. We forget stuff. Its usually on accident because we get so busy that we leave stuff behind.
9. We third wheel if one of our friend's...

Fairy Everland

No one really knew much about her other than the fact that she never stayed in one place for too long. Her eyes were the color of the sea and her hair was the oceans waves. They say she was as bright as a shooting star as it dashes across the sky. She was this ordinary girl who made her life magical. She had traveled to all the planets and she would tell you that Saturn was her favorite, because God loved that planet enough to put a ring on it. She could be as cold as ice and as warm as fire. She was one of a kind, a true mystery. Once someone got attached to her she left and moved on to another adventure. People called her Fairy Everland because that name seemed to suit all that she was. Once people asked, Why does she never stay? One wise teenage boy said "Because Nothing Gold can stay. Her...

The Story of Crazy

"That is it! You have finally gone crazy!" The look on my friend's face told me that she thought what she was saying was true. I replied "Oh if you only knew. You don't really know what crazy is. All you know is a word but I know a lifestyle. Come back and talk to me when you have lived through Crazy." My friend shook her head and angrily put her arms across her chest. As she started to walk away she said, "You are crazy, you are mad, and you are bonkers.  I guess crazy does what crazy wants and I can never change that." I laughed at my friend and I have never seen her again but I don't really mind, she was wasting my time. I met a guy who knew what crazy was and what crazy does. He had lived through crazy and he knew that dreams could become all too real. He lived through nightmares,...

Things Get Better

I told you about all my stress and you tried to calm me down. I told you that you were like a brother to me and that I never wanted to lose you. I told you not to worry but that I still wanted you to care. You said that you didn't know how to do both. I told you that I just wanted you to be there for me and you said that you would always be there for me. I told you that you can be sad but that you shouldn't cry tears. You said that you would try but that you couldn't promise anything. I told you that you should laugh and smile everyday. You said that you could definitely do that if I helped along the way. The easiest thing is to be happy which is what I told you we needed to be. I told you to enjoy life and you surely tried your best....

Dear Younger Me

Dear younger me
Am I what you 
Thought I would be
Or am I something 
Beyond your wildest dreams

Am I as smart
As you thought we 
Would become 
Even though sometimes 
I can act awful dumb 

Am I as pretty 
As you once wanted to be
Not caring what people think
 But just simply being me

Am I as brave
As you once wanted to be
Taking risks in being me
And simply being free
Every single day

Am I as fun
As you used to be
I know I can laugh 
With a lot of glee and 
Bring joy to those around me

Am I as tough
As you wanted to become
Not letting anyone dirty our name
Not picking fights but
Trying to prevent them 

Younger me am I 
Who you wanted me to be?
Am I your goals and
Great ambitions

I try so hard
To be the person 
You, Younger me would be
Proud of,...

America

The red and the white and the blue it all belongs to you.The red represents our country's valor, the white stands for liberty and purity and the blue represents justice loyalty and perseverance. The stars and the stripes were fought for so you could be
free. The stars stand for the fifty different states that are all unique but they make up one nation under God and the stripes represent the original thirteen colonies. We live in a country that was fought for and people died for. We live in country that is free and we can be what we please. Our Star spangled Banner still waves in the land of the free and the home of the brave. I am proud of our Country because we know even in loss there is still hope but sometimes hope has a cost. The red, white and blue were all fought for, for you, maybe its time you owned up to the legacy that was...

Right and Wrong

There used to be a straight black line that marked right and wrong.  The line has faded and become a blur. People don't care about right or wrong anymore. People only want to do the things that make them happy. Right and wrong have gotten thrown away by the world. Instead of saying do what's right people say do what makes you happy. Doing the right thing makes me happy, shouldn't doing the right thing make you happy too? Doing the right thing makes me happy because I know it pleases God but God is another great thing that many people have thrown away. I believe in God because I believe in the truth. The world we live in has diluted simple truths. The world will tell you to practice the religion that makes you happy when there is Only one True Religion Christianity. The world doesn't care if cussing is your language or if hard drugs are your medicine. The world doesn't...

Kids Ryhme

Rain, Rain
Go away come
Back another day

When the Sun can't shine
And the Moon still hides
And I can't get up in the morning

Stars, Stars
Spread your light
Be my only guide tonight

When the sun won't flame
And the moon won't glow
And I can't find my way in the dark night

Waves, Waves
Wash over me
Take control of the big blue sea

When the sun needs cooled
And the moon needs a pool
And I can't relax in the evening

School, School
Teach me things
Tell me how to be a smart queen

When the sun won't talk
And the moon just balks
And I can't understand anything

Fish, Fish
Swim to me
Help me dive to achieve my dreams

When the sun has left
And the moon has gone deaf
And I want to do great things

Planets, Planets
Please align
Won't you do this wish of mine

When the sun ain't mine ...

Trapped In A Screen

I am trapped in a small metal box and I really want to make it stop.  I can't seem to escape the addiction that is the cell phone. I am stuck in a screen, where nothing appears as it seems. I'm hooked on my phone just like it is drugs and I can't seem to stop the craving. The world keeps on spinning, and my friends keep on living life, but I'm stuck in my phone. I am missing out on the wonders of life like; going to the pool with all my friends, playing with my dogs and going to the park with all my cousins, because I am trapped in a silly little box. The will phone trick you, and make you think that you need it to survive, but you don't need a silly phone to thrive. As little kids we played away without a phone to text all day. As little kids we lived our lives...

Choose to Understand

"No one understands!" You shouted at the top of your lungs. I whispered to you, "I do, I understand you." You felt alone and hopeless but I was always there to remind you that there is always hope. I helped you destroy your mask and you got rid of mine. When you felt like no one loved you I was the friend that showed you how much I loved you. I was there for you and that is what separates me from everyone else. None of your other friends were there as much as I was, as much as I am. You get on my nerves sometimes and you can drive me crazy, but I would not want it any other way. No one understood you but now someone does. I think that's what we all want in life, to be understood, to have someone there who cares about us. Society does not understand because they choose not to. If you really care about...

Writer's Block

The feeling that all writers dread decided to pay me a visit. We all know the feeling called Writer's Block, in fact I believe most of you know it quite well. Writer's Block knocked on my door and invited its self to stay for a while. With my wonderful guest I am unable to come up with any writing ideas. Instead of writing my heart out, I stare at blank paper wishing that it would fill its self with words that I can take credit for writing . I can't write any silly poems or anything about Society. I just sit here staring at the screen, staring at paper but unable to write a single word. Woe is me that I had to be visited by Writer's Block. The good thing about Writer's Block is that once it finally leaves you have an abundance of ideas that seem to just come to you. Maybe Writer's Block visits to give our brains a break.  Maybe as I...

What Makes Me, Me!

Why aren't you more like them? I hate this question so much, because the answer is obvious. I am not like them, because I am not them. I am me, and if you don't like me for who I am, maybe you shouldn't hang out with me. I love music, and I listen to it and sing it, every chance I get. You tell me that I listen to the unpopular music, but honestly I don't care. I have a passion for basketball and I love softball too, but you say, well you don't play them, so you can't love the sports you don't play. You contradict me on everything. You say why can't you be like everyone else, every single second of every single day. If you wanted me to be like them, maybe you should have been friends with them. I will still paint the world and make wonderful art that delights. I am going to keep on loving life. I like being...

The Reasons I Love You

The reasons I love you are more numerous than the stars in the sky. People say if they had a dollar for every time they thought about who they are dating that they would have thousands of dollars. If you asked me how much money I would have from thinking about you, I would answer one dollar, because you never leave my mind. To other girls you might not be a prince charming, but to me that is fine, because that's not what I am asking you to be. I want a good country boy, who loves to hunt and fish. I honestly could care less about how much money you have, because that's not on the list of reasons of why I love you. I love you for your laugh, that always sounds happy with a pinch of nervousness in it. I love you for your smile that for some reason lights up my day, like the sun lights up the sky. I love...

The Truth About Society

I wanted to be myself today but Society wouldn't let me. Society said that our rules say that you can't be an individual, you have to morph into a sea of sameness. I don't want to be in a constant cycle where everything is the same, all of the time. I want life to be crazy and I want unexpected things to happen. I don't want to act like everyone else, where's the fun in that? So you Society, are a hypocrite and you won't deceive me anymore. Your expectations and your stupid rule of how everyone has to be the same won't float with me. Maybe I want to be daring. Maybe I want to be different today, but you should give me the choice. After all, I am not some mindless robot that you can control. That's how Society wants us to be, a pack of you do what society says people who never question anything. I am tired of Society...

Special Someone

Do you have a certain special someone that when you think of them you catch yourself smiling? I know I do. When I recall memories with this certain person I can't stop smiling. He could say something funny that makes me laugh and that memory gets put on constant replay in my head. Seeing him laugh and smile makes my day. Things like that can leave me on a happy high, meaning I am crazy happy for days and I rarely stop smiling, and when I try to stop smiling I smile more. You notice almost everything about this one person. You notice how their brown eyes change colors with their emotions. One thing I have learned is that brown eyes are not plain at all. His brown eyes get bright when he is happy or laughing. I see golden flecks brightening up in his eyes. I am smiling right now as I recall all of this because just the...

A True Teenage Story

We have all felt judged before and we have all felt alone at one time or anther. We have all cared about what people thought about us, what their opinion of us was. We worried that someone's opinion of us was what made us or breaks us. We believed that our self worth was based on our looks and our social status. We have torn people down with our rude comments and terrible attitudes. The sad thing is some people still feel this way, they feel alone but they need to realize that they are never alone, there is always someone there for you but you have to want them to be there for you. This shows how you can go from feeling alone to knowing that people care.

Once there was a girl who was always confused about how she felt about herself. For several months she felt like all her friends did not care about her or her problems. She put her...

Everyone

Everyone has secrets
That can cover them like vines
Everyone lies
At least one time

Everyone has scars
That cover them whole
Everyone has thoughts
They don't want to show

Everyone has bruises
From playing too rough
Everyone has reasons
To try to be tough

Everyone can smile
Because they are happy
Everyone can laugh
From lovebirds being sappy

Everyone can shine
As bright as they can
Everyone can
Stick it to the man

Everyone can be themselves
If nothing else
Everyone can be a diamond
In the rough and never give up When things get tough

Everyone can stop Society
But the truth is, it begins with You and me
Everyone can feel
But not express

Everyone can try to do their best
But you don't always pass the test
Everyone can smile and say
I don't care what happens, I am going to be happy today
And Society won't get in my way

Everyone will fail
At least one...

Missing You

You know it's getting kinda lonely here on this hard ground
It's getting kinda lonely here in this nothing town
The sun will rise and shine all day
But I feel as if it's trying to say, it's getting more lonely here everyday
The sun and the moon and even the stars too 
Are all back here with me, missing you
As you journey far your heart remains
And our little nothing town will never be the same
The sun is melting from your absence and the man in the moon has been swallowed up by sadness
The stars don't seem to shine as bright and I feel as if I have lost my inner light
Your name has left a mark on this little nothing town but when you left
All of our dreams smashed and fell to the ground
You stole the Suns fire and you took the moons glow
You left with my dreams and I think...

The Struggle Of Separation

She had always been afraid of going to high-school, in fact the idea of it all scared her to death, but she started looking forward to it, the day after he confessed his love for her, one sunny day at lunch. They had defiantly had their fair share of fights but for the most part high-school together had been as sweet as honey. He always made sure that they went to the things she cared about. Her number one fear had been high-school but they got through it together. High-school is coming to a close for them and now her number one fear is college. When she hears the word college she thinks separation because she already knows that they are not going to the same college. Her dream school is The University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill but she was waiting for a letter. One day on a Friday Miss Smart Beauty and her boyfriend of four years...

Family

Perhaps when you think of your family you may be embarrassed but when I think of my family I simply smile. My family is pretty much all over the United States, we are very spread out. My mind is filled to the brim with memories of us all together. My mind goes back to our Family Reunions and all the games we play. My brain reminds me of how we used to play tag in the yard and how we threw apples at the apple tree. I smile at the memories of our parents getting mad at us for running around barefooted and riding on scooters barefooted too. I remember the talent shows we had and all the cookies we ate. I love the memories of the games we played on the front porch and the stories shared on the back porch. I laugh when I remember the few times we got mud all over us at the park. I can taste the...

She Realized What True Love Is

I know you are looking for a girl with long blond hair wearing a smile that you destroyed, but she's not here. She has moved on to follow her dreams because it is obvious that you are not what you seemed. You say you miss her ocean blue eyes and I hope your eyes widen in surprise, when I tell you she's gone and she's not coming back. You turned her sweet smile into a deep frown that seemed to last for miles. Her long blonde hair lost its shine, because once you hang around darkness for so long, you become like your surroundings. Her pink lips were always trembling because of you and now they finally stopped. You say you want her back, but we all know, that when she's not looking you are just going to shove another knife in her back. She cut her self loose from the rope that was you. You took away her happiness but I am...

The Girl With The Flowers

Her long blonde hair cascades down her back in a whirl wind of flowers  and it makes you wonder why everyone can't have her care free spirit. She has rose designs on her fingernails and toenails, that are bright and full of life. It's obvious this girl loves the life she has been given. But everyone wonders, when she hides behind a mask is it a flower mask? She wears tulip earrings and a tulip necklace too. She wears a sunflower bracelet and a dazzling sunflower ring upon her finger. She proclaims nature's beauty each time she wears a flower because a flower is nature's emblem. Her care free spirit was earned and the flowers were her prize. To her the flowers mean victory and beauty all the time. She learned to love each an every flower no matter their differences. She learned that flowers are simply metaphors for people, because we are all different and beautiful in our own way....

A True Friend

You always say that you are fine. You always say "I am okay". When sometimes you are not okay, and you need to realize that it is okay to not be okay . You hide your pain from everyone, because you do not want anyone to think that you are weak. The truth is you are not weak, you are normal and you need to realize its okay to cry and get sad sometimes. When you cry you sob, and you come to school the next day smiling like nothing ever happened and to most people nothing did. You rarely ever cry, I know this ,but when you do, you cry your heart out, and you do not even tell most of your friends.  You get a little jealous when one of your closest friends talks about their crush, because in the back of your mind you are scared you will lose them, but you also know that they would never push you away....

Hope

What is the thing that keeps us going when all seems lost? Hope keeps us going, no matter the situation, there is always hope.How do you become a winner? You train hard, have hope and try your best.  How do you never lose? The only person who never loses is Jesus  because He is perfect. You can win by never losing hope. How do you know that you are not a mistake? God never makes mistakes so not even the vilest person on earth is a mistake in God's eyes. God never gave up on us, He had unfailing Hope. How can you always be positive? You believe in yourself, have hope and know that God knows what He is doing in your life. How can you always have Faith? You believe in Jesus no matter what people say and you always have hope. How can you always smile? Because even when the world smiles it is only for a while. You can smile because of the fact...

Love

Do you want to know what love sounds like? Love sounds like family calling my name and younger cousins shouting that they want to play a game. Love is friends needing me in despair because they know that I will always be there. Love is patient and love is kind. Love does not envy or boast. Love is not proud. Love is one of things that is always on my mind. Love comes from God, my family and friends. Love is never ending. Love is always there. Love is caring and sweet and in a way love makes us feel complete. Everyone is loved by Jesus no matter how evil they are or how good they are. God's love is patient and God's love is kind and for us to love God, well, its always on His mind. Love sounds like Jesus dying on the cross, giving His life for the sin sick and lost. Love sounds like a blind man...

Today Is Going To Be A Good Day

This morning I woke up and I said, "Today is going to be a good day." I put on my sunglasses, pulled my hair up into a ponytail, put on a teal hat and grabbed a book. I dragged my Eno outside and set it up between the two tallest trees that I could find. I layed in the sun wondering what adventures my book had in store for me. On a hot summers day what a better way to spend your day than to be transported far, far away. My book had me in a trance and the sun was bleaching my hair. I had a bright smile and nothing could destroy its light. I fell asleep in the sun with my book on my chest. I woke up happy with a nice tan. When I woke up today and said that it was going to be a good day I didn't know how good of a day I...

The feeling not the looks

I wonder if it matters what color my hair is everyday.
Today I feel like purple but tomorrow I might feel like gray
Tuesday I might feel like blue which honestly would be nothing new
Wednesday I might feel like pink while I take a drink of punch 
Thrusday I might feel like yellow while I am munching on lunch
Friday I might feel like white and I will probably try to spread my light
Saturday I might feel like red while I talk to Fred.
But the hair color I feel simply isn't real
My hair is a beautiful strawberry blonde that's not super long
My eyes might feel like stars that are kept behind bars 
But really they are blue and green, Who knew?
Sometimes the things we feel simply aren't even real
But other times it the feeling not the looks that matter most in life

Down On The Ground

Under the clouds down on the ground
Is where I love to stay
And the winds seem to say
Wish and dream but remember not everything is as it seems
My imagination created a wonderful creation of a unicorn that flew by with a pie upon its horn
And the unicorn looked forlorn when the pie fell off
And hit the ground with one of the most strangest sounds
It wasn't a thud, nor a boom, but a crash that made the unicorn dash 
And I realized my brain was playing mean tricks while
The clouds float high up in the sky
But I am down below where the Bufflo Roam
And the sky is as clear as can be
I am under the sun simply having fun
Being who I want to be
Using my imagination to make myself feel free and be me

Freedom

What is Freedom? How can I truly be free of everything? Sometimes I get sick of memories of the things I have done in life that were not good. Freedom to me is when you stand up for yourself or when a soldier fights for his country. Freedom also is achieved when you follow Christ. Who ever follows Christ is free indeed. You might remind me of the bad things I did as a crazy kid but God forgives and forgets. I want to be free of the burden and God lifts it off. I feel free now, like nothing can ever stop me. Wouldn't you want to feel truly free? I don't want to live myself feeling caged up inside and without God you will feel that way. I feel free like a bird that was just let out of the zoo, to fly far away from my past. Freedom is to escape.

Happy

She is always happy. When will she stop smiling? Why do people hate when other people are happy nowadays? I smile, and then, I get told you have nothing to be happy about. In reality, I have everything to be happy about. I am a very blessed person. I have a wonderful family who loves me to pieces, an awesome church family that I have basically grown up in, and crazy school friends I feel as if I have known forever. I am in good health and I choose to smile and be happy. The world will try to tell you what will make you happy. Society says, Well if you have money and popularity you have it all. I don't need money or fame to be happy. If you play one of my favorite songs for me it would probably make my day. People may ask, when will I stop smiling? The answer is I won't till I need to. Happiness is...

Beautiful

You say to be myself no matter what, so I do. I walk into school every day being my self and some days I get judged for being what I was asked to be, myself. Society tells girls everywhere to just be their selves and then society turns around and says nope your true self is not good enough. Society told girls that they have to be skinny to be pretty. Now you can hear some girls saying that they need to lose a lot of weight because they are to big to be beautiful. What I want to know is when did the word beautiful have to do with our measurements? Society says that you have to have small thighs, a skinny waist and a flat stomach to be beautiful. You do not have to be like that to be beautiful. I walk into school as myself  and I am not as skinny as a stick I have noticeable...

I AM A Multitude Of Things

I am a artsy person
I value my creativity
I write my feelings and express them on paper
I trust that people like my art work and writings
I honor all the great artists and writers who have won awards
I give voice to the bright and beautiful colors
I give voice to hope, joy, fear, and happiness
I am determined to be an encouragement and inspiration
I make plans to influence people with good pieces
I hold high goals and expectations for my works
I make wherever I am an inspiration or idea and give it purpose

When I Feel

When I feel hurt
When I feel anger
When I feel pain
When I feel strength
When I feel like I want to obtain the knowledge of the whole world
When I feel joy and happiness
When I hear rude remarks and comments
When I hear people tearing each other down
I will stand up

Understanding

I do not understand why some people do not like art
Why some people do not believe in our Creator, God
Why making music is a waste of time
But most of all why people certique each others flaws
Why they point out all the flaws in a masterpiece
Why people can not just let each other have differences
What I understand is
Why art expresses feelings
Why God loves us so very much
Why music is joy to the soul

7 Cubed

7 cubed

I felt my heart racing when I was told you can not be creative anymore. My friends were locked up for trying to put art into the world. I ran and I hid but I never changed my ways. I was walking up to school when suddenly a group of people jumped out at me and said, "We are the rule defers." The leader was a tennage guy named Lucas Flyn who wanted to make the world a brighter place. Then the police jumped out at us and grabbed us and shoved Lucas to the ground. I met my best friend that day but it did not end well.

I Am A Fierce Confused Teenage Girl

I am a fierce confused teenage girl who feels all emotions at once
I wonder when I will be able to control it
I see people always smiling and happy
I want to be more like them

I pretend I am happy when I am not
I feel like some people do not want me
I touch and feel my favorite books
I worry sometimes that I am not good enough
I cry when I get distressed

I understand that God made me in His image
I say I wish I could be more like Him
I hope people will accept me as who I am

Broken and Mended

Everyone is broken. We are like that expensive bowl that was your mom's that you broke when you were eight. Some people say "Well, I am more broken than you look at everything wrong in my life". Other people own their brokenness and they understand that they can't fix it. Those people know that only One person can mend them and that's God. So I admit I am broken. I am damaged beyond repair but yet I am repaired by Jesus. You used to be able to compare me to your grandmother's vase you broke last year while cleaning but now you can't. I still have scars and bruises but I am not broken instead I am mended. To be broken is to be in a million pieces like a smashed bowl. To be broken is like a shirt that has be torn. To be broken is like a shoe that has been over worn and is now ripping. Some...

Lyrics Unsung

May we all

I love living in a "Red, White, and Blue little town".
​Someday I want a boyfriend who drives "a one star hand me down Ford" that we will try to fix up
​My boyfriend will get "Some part time cash from driving a tractor"
​And I will be his "sweet little thing, who wears his ball cap backwards"
​The place we live is the "Kinda place you can't wait to leave but nobody does"
​"Cause you miss it too much!"
​And we all know that "You learn to fly and if you can't then you just freefall"
​May we all know that nothing ain't cool 'til you wear the new off
​The sound of a quarter rollin' down a jukebox
Play the Travis Tritt right above the 2Pac
For you get lost down some rode
Slow rolling with the top off the back of a Bronco
​May we all know that God loves us!

Timeless Counsel

My Advice to Everyone

The best advice I could ever give is something I had to earn and it is multiple things. Always have self confidence because trust me without self confidence you feel as if you will never achieve anything. Put trust in God and don't stress. God's going to work everything out perfectly according to His plan not ours,so keep that in mind when you don't get something you want in life. Smile and compliment people, because the best way to make yourself happy is to make others happy. Don't listen to what the world tells you which is a bunch of different things, you will just end up confused. Remember someone always cares so if you are struggling with something instead of bottling it up talk to someone. Make your self available for your friends in case they need someone to talk to because nobody wants to go through anything alone. Look back at yesterday or today and think about how...

Grace

What is Grace? I feel like I hear this five letter word a lot but what does it actually mean? What grace sounds like is being let of the hook. In school teachers give you grace. Grace is being able to say I know what you did is wrong and you know that also but I am going to let you off the hook. Why is Grace so special though? Why should we even use grace when all it is letting someone who wronged you off the hook for no reason at all? Grace is a gift from Jesus. Do you realize God gave us grace. If God gave us all grace why would we not give someone else grace. Grace sounds like your parents saying that they still love you even though you make mistakes. In a way grace is saying hey no one on earth is perfect that's okay you will make mistakes but you need to realize right from...

Slander

What is one problem that most teenagers experience? Slander, getting picked on, or being made fun of. Slander is putting someone down and saying negative things about them. Most people have begun to think making fun of someone as just a funny game but its not funny. Everyone has feelings. Slander just puts someone down and makes them feel misrebale. If slandering someone is so mean and rude why do we do it? We want to feel better about our selves so instead we tear others down. Using slander is not okay and it needs to stop. Making fun of someone is not positive in any way. If we want to make the world a better place we need to get rid of slander. I know that nobody but Jesus is perfect but I think we should at least strive to do right. People made fun of Jesus and basically called Him a lair but He never insulted anyone back. We need to be...

Why I Write

Be yourself

If I told you everything about me would you judge? None of us on earth are perfect. I am a human and so are you. What do you want me to do? I can not fix my past but I can brighten my future.  We get judged on our looks and by the brand of clothes we wear. Why has society become this way? If you do not wear name brand items people call you cheap and I have to be honest I am tired of caring what people think. Who cares if you do not shop at American Eagle? That does not define you. The kind of person you are does define who you are. Do you care about people or are you self absorbed? Do you want to make a difference in this world? Because I know I want to change the world one small step at a time. So stop comparing yourself to the girls on the...

WILD

The Wild Day

A wild thing happened to me today.
I was riding on my horse when suddenly the sky went gray.
It was like all the happiness faded away.
So my horse and I rode home in the shade of the trees and riding on the bumpy paths really hurt my knees. When we got home my house was gone instead there stood a mouse
and a chicken and a cow that was brown and a bull and a mule but my house was nowhere 
to be seen and the sight of it all made my face turn green.
You will never believe the wild thing that happned next
my horse started eating a bowl of cheesy chex mix.
The chicken crowed and the cow mooed and the bull started chasing the mouse which stood where my house should be. My horse spilled its cheesy chex mix and cried out with sadness but I did not help because I could not stop laughing. Then...

Your View

My Thoughts, My Opionions, My View

1. Society makes girls feel like they have to wear tons of makeup, straighten their hair and wear tight clothes to be beautiful and that is not what makes you pretty
2. Many people will not stand up for what they believe in because they do not want to offend anyone
3. Teenagers sometimes make jokes that are hurtful not funny but people laugh anyway
4. Looking at other peoples life and experiences gives you a better view on yours
5. Racism haunts people when we should not judge because of skin color
6. The clouds in the sky are interesting to look at when you are trying to see what shape of object they are
7. Nothing is ever as bad as it seems sometimes you need to step back and look at the situation differently
8. Its 2017 and a lot of people think that wrong things are right instead of wrong
9. Your life is better when you...

The Truth Inbetween all the Lies

She always put his feelings before hers. Her eyes saw him and his girlfriend together, and she felt nothing. Her friends thought she was over him, and that she did not care anymore. This, however, was not anywhere near the truth. She had fallen in love. She had dug herself into a hole that was impossible to escape. Her friends were always joyful, but they never stopped to think that she might be hurting inside. He stared at his girlfriend, and contemplated why he put himself in this situation. He had always liked her, but when he started to constantly want to be with her, he became afraid. He had fallen really hard for her, but he was terrified that he would hurt her. He loved Miss Smart Beauty, but was afraid he would make damaging mistakes. He locked up all his feelings for her, and asked out Miss Popular instead. He often stared at Miss Smart Beauty, and wondered what was going...

Signing Off

This is Madelyn Signing off to 2016

Dear Friends, 2016 was a new year for many different things. 2016 was a year for new friends which led to new beginnings. 2016 also led to new choices and new paths. We discovered ourselves throughout the year. Our friendships have struggled but we remain strong. I have enjoyed growing up with you all and watching our own stories unfold. This year may be the year that determines where we go in life and who are true friends will be. I have seen you all in happiness, sadness, anger, annoyance, rejoicing, goofing off but my favorite emotion we display is togetherness. Togetherness is our greatest strength. Throughout this year I have realized how much like a family we are. We have our problems and have struggled but at the end of the day we know we are better together. In this year we have grown together and I know certain friendships have been strengthened. Maybe this year certain friendships will...

Unlikely Triumph

Bethany's Victory

Do you believe that you are an over comer? Everyone is strong but when we are able to remain standing after disaster that is what truly makes us strong. Are you only strong when your life is smooth and calm? God Challenges us with some hardships to make us stronger. Our Heavenly Father wants the best for us and He has a wonderful plan for all of us. He sends us these storms to help us become aware He is our shelter.

For one girl in 2003 God's plan for her was to be a survivor of an incredibily dangerous shark attack. Bethany Hamilton was a 13 year old surfer and her career was taking off. God knew Bethany was strong and wanted to use her as a light to others. One day in 2003 Bethany and one of her best friends went surfing in Hawaii in a secluded beach area. Bethany and her friend were sitting on their surf...

UNC Angel 's 167 Likes

Asking Why by Corbinium

Published 20 days ago

Writing Wrongs by Sentenced

Published 21 days ago

This is Written by Sentenced

Published 15 days ago

The Holes and The Stitches by RedWriter

Published 21 days ago

Michael! by RedWriter

Published 21 days ago

LIFE by Marerider

Published 2 months ago

Sixteen Years Of... Me by Clare B

Published 28 days ago

The Side Character by Ari27

Published about 1 month ago

Tainted Clothes by Ari27

Published about 1 month ago

Little Miss Perfectionist by Ari27

Published about 1 month ago

MY SHOT! by Isabella Collins

Published 2 months ago

Word by Harley

Published 2 months ago

Origin of Change by D.Carter

Published 12 months ago

Never Forget, Always Remember by ARS7

Published 2 months ago

Nonexistent (4) by Glytch Montoya

Published 3 months ago

Thoughts by UNC Angel

Published 3 months ago

Love by UNC Angel

Published 6 months ago

Nonexistent (3) by Glytch Montoya

Published 3 months ago

Nonexistent (2) by Glytch Montoya

Published 3 months ago

Nonexistent by Glytch Montoya

Published 4 months ago

The Lie by UNC Angel

Published 3 months ago

Never Again by tejes121

Published 3 months ago

Mind Over Body by Nicole Tolley

Published 3 months ago

Phone Call by Gunit2019876345

Published 3 months ago

Couldn't Be True by Jellybeanz

Published 3 months ago

Memories by Lizziewrites

Published 3 months ago

Middle School Beauty by hqasrawi

Published 3 months ago

Just a dream by Sofiemarti5

Published 3 months ago

Insecurities by Calista

Published 3 months ago

In the Dark by TwentyOneTimelords

Published 3 months ago

One More Smile by CCReed

Published 3 months ago

Hiroshima by jasonstarlight

Published 3 months ago

Courage by Lone Warrior WWII

Published 4 months ago

Because She Was by Bo Bednar

Published 3 months ago

Friendship, Love, and Death by #Simone/Madame

Published 4 months ago

Glytch's Log by Glytch Montoya

Published 4 months ago

Smile by ARS7

Published 4 months ago

To Be Yourself by Gunit2019876345

Published 5 months ago

I Remember To Turn On The Light by UNC Angel

Published 3 months ago

Gray Wishing by Grace Renae

Published 3 months ago

Monster Within Me by ki217

Published 9 months ago

Death by jashabib

Published 4 months ago

Mercy by Hannah Gaudette - JoyfulWriter

Published 4 months ago

Glytch's Log by Glytch Montoya

Published 4 months ago

I Don't Want a Six-Pack by Kaitlyn

Published 4 months ago

The Boy who Stole my Heart by Kaitlyn

Published 4 months ago

The Blue Ridge Mountains by Janna Brown

Published 5 months ago

A story with odd thoughts by Elizabeth Bennet

Published 4 months ago

Zoey's Creepy Findings by #Simone/Madame

Published 4 months ago

You Remind Me....... by Kyra Young

Published 4 months ago

The Best Kind of Crazy by emmapatterson13

Published 4 months ago

Why? by Suit of Swords

Published 5 months ago

Shrunk by Kaitlyn

Published 5 months ago

And For the First Time by kkaushal

Published 5 months ago

We're Friends Forever by ARS7

Published 5 months ago

The Story of Crazy by UNC Angel

Published 5 months ago

Our Light by DiamondTeniente

Published 5 months ago

Simply Me by DiamondTeniente

Published 5 months ago

Am I Crazy? by DiamondTeniente

Published 5 months ago

Listen To You by RedWriter

Published 5 months ago

All Alone by UNC Angel

Published 5 months ago

Choose to Understand by UNC Angel

Published 5 months ago

thoughts by Rosie

Published 5 months ago

A Minute of Silence by Jafrin

Published 5 months ago

What Makes Me, Me! by UNC Angel

Published 5 months ago

I Won't Leave You by Lone Warrior WWII

Published 5 months ago

Trying to Fix it by Katie8

Published 5 months ago

This is for You by Feras Darkblood

Published 5 months ago

Red by Alicat1430

Published 7 months ago

Mirror by creative.writer

Published 5 months ago

A Photograph by toastburninglucy

Published 5 months ago

First Memory of Abandonment by Logannb1

Published 5 months ago

Anxiety by Faith Camp

Published 5 months ago

I Remember my Story by xojadex

Published 7 months ago

The Race by Deleted User

Published 5 months ago

What Kept You? by RedWriter

Published 5 months ago

The Boy & The Girl by rhiskye

Published 5 months ago

One Of Those Days by UNC Angel

Published 5 months ago

I Still Miss You Sometimes by tejes121

Published 5 months ago

Blue by Deleted User

Published 5 months ago

To Be Yourself by Gunit2019876345

Published 5 months ago

The Fall - Imagine Dragons by RedWriter

Published 6 months ago

23 by bubble tea

Published 5 months ago

|shielded| by audnath@icloud.com

Published 5 months ago

Friends? by Chari

Published 6 months ago

I Was Once There by angelie13

Published 6 months ago

My Sister Hates Me by Jared Tolosa

Published 5 months ago

sometimes magnets lose their pull by OliverOil

Published 6 months ago

The Someone by RedWriter

Published 6 months ago

The Rebellion of 2035 by MG Cowan

Published 6 months ago

Homecoming by Riley Noel

Published 10 months ago

Falling for a Friend by CCReed

Published 9 months ago

Running Out of Time by MG Cowan

Published 6 months ago

I am a Shadow by Camryn

Published 6 months ago

Vražda by Lily Frederick

Published 6 months ago

Forest by Catalina

Published 6 months ago

Knowing by Fidgetsally

Published 6 months ago

Beautiful Day? by Fidgetsally

Published 8 months ago

Too by Fidgetsally

Published 6 months ago

Surprise and Gift by HunterDasherandGeorgia123

Published 6 months ago

Sometimes My Words Fail Me by tejes121

Published 6 months ago

man on the moon by leadinghomeward

Published over 2 years ago

aching by leadinghomeward

Published 6 months ago

Penny for your Thoughts by Logannb1

Published 6 months ago

The Shadow in the Mirror by MG Cowan

Published 6 months ago

thanks to society by livi.writes

Published 6 months ago

The Crimson Red of Passion by Logannb1

Published 6 months ago

Three Random Word Poem by Aglo

Published 6 months ago

Pencil Case by Aglo

Published 6 months ago

Under the Rug by Christopher Malachowski

Published 6 months ago

Questionable Love by banjo

Published 6 months ago

Being Strong by banjo

Published 6 months ago

Missing You by UNC Angel

Published 6 months ago

The Girl With The Flowers by UNC Angel

Published 6 months ago

They don't Know by Faith Camp

Published 7 months ago

Today Is Going To Be A Good Day by UNC Angel

Published 6 months ago

The Irony of the World by Logannb1

Published 6 months ago

And Then She Went Away by ARS7

Published 6 months ago

Brotherly Hatrid by Alissa

Published 6 months ago

The Recommitment by ARS7

Published 6 months ago

He stopped, too. by Jasmine_K

Published 6 months ago

The Unknown Factor by RedWriter

Published 6 months ago

Trust by RedWriter

Published 6 months ago

Freedom by UNC Angel

Published 6 months ago

These Days by creative.writer

Published 6 months ago

What Makes Me, Me! by UNC Angel

Published 6 months ago

True Happiness by Michael O'Brien

Published 7 months ago

Brutally Honest by CCReed

Published 9 months ago

I Remember the End by CCReed

Published 8 months ago

Complete Stranger by CCReed

Published 6 months ago

Language of Memories by TwentyOneTimelords

Published 6 months ago

Skinny - A slam poem by Ella_2705

Published 6 months ago

You First by Crazyspark1

Published 7 months ago

Make Your Own Expectations by Riley Noel

Published 7 months ago

Don't Belive Them!!! by Ella_2705

Published 7 months ago

an apology and a conclusion by leadinghomeward

Published over 1 year ago

a thought by leadinghomeward

Published about 1 year ago

chaos. by leadinghomeward

Published 12 months ago

On my Mind by Millie Moo

Published about 1 year ago

Purple by Lilly.VB

Published about 1 year ago

Hillary by Isaac.Gillette

Published about 1 year ago

#Likeagirl by EricaFitz

Published about 1 year ago

Why I Write 2.0 by Vani Desabhotla

Published about 1 year ago

bright sky by cassieegorman

Published about 1 year ago

A Cloud in the Night by Haleistorm

Published about 1 year ago

The Truth Inbetween all the Lies by UNC Angel

Published about 1 year ago

Published about 1 year ago

The Breeze by mermaid with a tshirt

Published about 1 year ago

I AM A Multitude Of Things by UNC Angel

Published about 1 year ago

Fence Trouble by bethanyyy

Published over 1 year ago

Lost love by Velia

Published about 1 year ago

One Minute by Danielle Salt

Published about 1 year ago

Preview of My First Book by ChickenNugget

Published about 1 year ago

118 Likes from Others

words

Liked by 1 person

High School Memories

Liked by 1 person

Dear Teenagers

Liked by 2 people

Right and Wrong

Liked by 3 people

Life Between Two Mirrors

Liked by 1 person

Jealously and Envy

Liked by 1 person

Be yourself

Liked by 2 people

Bethany's Victory

Liked by 1 person

Anger

Liked by 1 person

Love Can Be Hard

Liked by 1 person

One Of Those Days

Liked by 1 person

Dear Teenagers

Liked by 2 people

Thoughts

Liked by 2 people

Love

Liked by 2 people

Dear Younger Me

Liked by 2 people

Think Before You Speak

Liked by 3 people

They Actually Understand

Liked by 1 person

The Lie

Liked by 5 people

They Actually Understand

Liked by 1 person

The Mirror Can Be Your Friend

Liked by 3 people

If I Were

Liked by 2 people

Christain

Liked by 3 people

The Word Called Feeling

Liked by 2 people

The Word Called Feeling

Liked by 1 person

My Life Now

Liked by 3 people

Broken Hearts

Liked by 1 person

My Nightmares

Liked by 1 person

Teenagers Driving

Liked by 1 person

Breakdowns

Liked by 2 people

Breakdowns

Liked by 3 people

What Makes Me, Me!

Liked by 7 people

How Someone Else Sees Me

Liked by 2 people

Everyone

Liked by 3 people

A True Teenage Story

Liked by 1 person

Choose to Understand

Liked by 3 people

Shot for Love

Liked by 1 person

Fairy Everland

Liked by 1 person

Broken Hearts

Liked by 1 person

The Story of Crazy

Liked by 1 person

Love Can Be Hard

Liked by 1 person

The Story of Crazy

Liked by 3 people

Shot for Love

Liked by 1 person

The Story of Crazy

Liked by 1 person

Dear Younger Me

Liked by 2 people

America

Liked by 1 person

May we all

Liked by 1 person

All Alone

Liked by 3 people

Kids Ryhme

Liked by 6 people

Trapped In A Screen

Liked by 1 person

Writer's Block

Liked by 2 people

Choose to Understand

Liked by 3 people

Choose to Understand

Liked by 2 people

What Makes Me, Me!

Liked by 1 person

The Mirror Can Be Your Friend

Liked by 1 person

Love Can Be Hard

Liked by 1 person

Love Can Be Hard

Liked by 1 person

The Truth About Society

Liked by 1 person

Everyone

Liked by 2 people

One Of Those Days

Liked by 1 person

My Advice to Everyone

Liked by 1 person

Missing You

Liked by 1 person

All Alone

Liked by 3 people

One Of Those Days

Liked by 2 people

Trapped In A Screen

Liked by 1 person

Missing You

Liked by 1 person

Missing You

Liked by 1 person

The Girl With The Flowers

Liked by 1 person

The Girl With The Flowers

Liked by 1 person

Freedom

Liked by 2 people

Special Someone

Liked by 2 people

Beautiful

Liked by 1 person

Happy

Liked by 1 person

What Makes Me, Me!

Liked by 1 person

A True Friend

Liked by 1 person

What Makes Me, Me!

Liked by 4 people

The Wreck

Liked by 1 person

The Wreck

Liked by 1 person

Grace

Liked by 1 person

Love

Liked by 1 person

Hope

Liked by 2 people

Love

Liked by 1 person

Love

Liked by 1 person

Be yourself

Liked by 1 person

Love

Liked by 1 person

When I Feel

Liked by 1 person

I AM A Multitude Of Things

Liked by 3 people

The Cracking Truth

Liked by 1 person

The Supernatural Twins

Liked by 1 person

The Struggle Of Separation

Liked by 1 person

All Alone

Liked by 1 person

The Wild Day

Liked by 1 person

The Wild Day

Liked by 1 person

Be yourself

Liked by 1 person

The Supernatural Twins

Liked by 1 person

Be yourself

Liked by 1 person

All Alone

Liked by 2 people

Good neighbor

We like your photo and your biography.

Earned about 1 year ago

Master reviewer

Um. Just saying you have published OVER FIFTY REVIEWS!!

Earned 3 months ago

Pro reviewer

You've now submitted over five reviews!

Earned about 1 year ago

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned about 1 year ago

Follower

You're following over five other writers.

Earned about 1 year ago

Supporter

You're following over 10 other writers right now.

Earned about 1 year ago

Admirer

You've followed over twenty other writers!

Earned about 1 year ago

Patron

You're following over thirty other writers!

Earned 8 months ago

Leader

You're being followed by over five other writers!

Earned about 1 year ago

Super star

You've got SO many followers - more than thirty!

Earned 6 months ago

Power writer

Do you ever sleep? You've written over TEN THOUSAND WORDS.

Earned 8 months ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned about 1 year ago

Prolific

You really are prolific - you've published over ten pieces already.

Earned about 1 year ago

Favoriter

Love your work - you've read and favorited over ten pieces published by others

Earned about 1 year ago

Popular penman

Very nicely done - you've got over ten favorites.

Earned 8 months ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned about 1 year ago

Top critic

Woohoo. You've submitted over fifteen reviews.

Earned 6 months ago

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Competitor inactive

It's as easy as entering a competition to earn this badge.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.