74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d

UNC Angel :):):)

I love God and I really want to make a difference with my writings. I want to inspire people and encourage people and I want to use God to do it. I love History, Science, reading, writing, animals, music and spending time with the people I care about

A message from me to you that is so important! I do not just write for myself but I write to encourage others. You should be yourself no matter what and always write about your passion. My writings can be serious, encouraging, or funny. I mostly try to write things that will make people happy or smile. I am a Christian so God is mentioned in my writings and I believe that that is the way it should be. I absolutely love pier reviews so if you find me and you have time please pier review my work and let me know how I am doing.

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d
Capture

UNC Angel :):):) (United States) started following Elizabeth Bennet (United States)

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d

UNC Angel :):):) (United States) published:

How Someone Else Sees Me

Crazy from head to toe. That's not a bad things because she is fun. She can be a little annoying but I guess we all can. Her smile is sweet and genuine and her laugh is silly but happy. She dresses the way she wants which is modest with her own flare. She says modest is the hottest, I guess I agree with that. She is self confident and you can tell that she loves finally being able to love...

Seeking Peer Reviews

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d

UNC Angel :):):) (United States) liked The Best Kind of Crazy by emmapatterson (United States)

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d
2

Ten Things I Wish Weren't True About Teenagers :)

PROMPT: Truths and Untruths

1. We are addicted to our phones like they give us life
2. We fight with our friends over stupid things
3. We spend way too much money on clothes (Like those $100 Buckle jeans)
4. We argue with our parents because we think that we are always right and we fail to remember that our parents were once teenagers too and they know what they are talking about
5. We stress over everything (Like our crush, our clothes and school) ...

Seeking Peer Reviews

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d

UNC Angel :):):) (United States) liked Things That Cannot be Avoided in Life by Kaitlyn (United States)

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d
1

The Difference Between You and Me

The difference between you and me is I mean what I say. Sometimes I joke but yet I still speak the words and you do the same. I speak the truth but you sometimes forget. To me words are important but to you they are just something to say so why should it matter which words you use. I overthink things and you do too but I know I overthink things differently than you. I stress too much and you say...

Seeking Peer Reviews

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d
1

Fairy Everland

No one really knew much about her other than the fact that she never stayed in one place for too long. Her eyes were the color of the sea and her hair was the oceans waves. They say she was as bright as a shooting star as it dashes across the sky. She was this ordinary girl who made her life magical. She had traveled to all the planets and she would tell you that Saturn was her favorite, because...

Seeking Peer Reviews

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d
1

The Story of Crazy

"That is it! You have finally gone crazy!" The look on my friend's face told me that she thought what she was saying was true. I replied "Oh if you only knew. You don't really know what crazy is. All you know is a word but I know a lifestyle. Come back and talk to me when you have lived through Crazy." My friend shook her head and angrily put her arms across her chest. As she started to walk...

Seeking Peer Reviews

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d
1

Broken Hearts

A broken heart is the most painful thing for anyone to experience, I realized as I held my shattered heart in my hand. It's not like a broken bone that a surgeon can fix. Only time and God can fix a broken heart. A broken heart makes you feel insecure because you feel like if you weren't good enough for one person that you will not be good enough for anyone else. You will be good enough for someone else,but for...

Seeking Peer Reviews

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d
1

Shot for Love

Crumpled and broken I lay on the ground. I watch his face, trying with all of my might to keep my eyes open. A bullet hit my side with tremendous pain. He screams to the world "Why!? Out of all of us why did it have to be you?" I heard some gun shots fire and I pushed my boyfriend and my guy friend who I call my older brother out of the way. I risked my life to save theirs...

Seeking Peer Reviews

How Someone Else Sees Me

Crazy from head to toe. That's not a bad things because she is fun. She can be a little annoying but I guess we all can. Her smile is sweet and genuine and her laugh is silly but happy. She dresses the way she wants which is modest with her own flare. She says modest is the hottest, I guess I agree with that. She is self confident and you can tell that she loves finally being able to love herself. Her strawberry blonde hair is half up that way it won't annoy her by falling in her face but it will still shield her ears. There's a bow right above her rubber band that is full of life like she is. Her blue-green eyes sparkle with excitement. Her jewelry tinkles when she moves. She's a girl you won't forget because she is so different. She is unique. You can tell that she doesn't care what most people think, she only cares about...

Truths and Untruths

5. We stress over everything (Like our crush, our clothes and school)
6. Majority of us are very Clumsy and get hurt a lot (I am an example of this)
7. We don't care enough about Politics because we think they are annoying and they are but we fail to realize that we will be voting in a few years and we need to pay attention. 
8. We forget stuff. Its usually on accident because we get so busy that we leave stuff behind.
9. We third wheel if one of our friend's...

The Difference Between You and Me

The difference between you and me is I mean what I say. Sometimes I joke but yet I still speak the words and you do the same. I speak the truth but you sometimes forget. To me words are important but to you they are just something to say so why should it matter which words you use. I overthink things and you do too but I know I overthink things differently than you. I stress too much and you say its true and we both know that you do to. The difference between you and me is I say what I mean. I said I cared and you said you did too but I can't help wonder if I was too annoying for you. You said you would be there, well where have you gone, I didn't even get a so long.  The difference between you and me is I don't need a certain thing to feel free except salvation....

Fairy Everland

No one really knew much about her other than the fact that she never stayed in one place for too long. Her eyes were the color of the sea and her hair was the oceans waves. They say she was as bright as a shooting star as it dashes across the sky. She was this ordinary girl who made her life magical. She had traveled to all the planets and she would tell you that Saturn was her favorite, because God loved that planet enough to put a ring on it. She could be as cold as ice and as warm as fire. She was one of a kind, a true mystery. Once someone got attached to her she left and moved on to another adventure. People called her Fairy Everland because that name seemed to suit all that she was. Once people asked, Why does she never stay? One wise teenage boy said "Because Nothing Gold can stay. Her...

The Story of Crazy

"That is it! You have finally gone crazy!" The look on my friend's face told me that she thought what she was saying was true. I replied "Oh if you only knew. You don't really know what crazy is. All you know is a word but I know a lifestyle. Come back and talk to me when you have lived through Crazy." My friend shook her head and angrily put her arms across her chest. As she started to walk away she said, "You are crazy, you are mad, and you are bonkers.  I guess crazy does what crazy wants and I can never change that." I laughed at my friend and I have never seen her again but I don't really mind, she was wasting my time. I met a guy who knew what crazy was and what crazy does. He had lived through crazy and he knew that dreams could become all too real. He lived through nightmares,...

Broken Hearts

A broken heart is the most painful thing for anyone to experience, I realized as I held my shattered heart in my hand. It's not like a broken bone that a surgeon can fix. Only time and God can fix a broken heart. A broken heart makes you feel insecure because you feel like if you weren't good enough for one person that you will not be good enough for anyone else. You will be good enough for someone else,but for the right someone. I realize that the person I broke my heart over obviously wasn't the right one for me. It's time to move on, to move past this broken heart problem. Things can heal over time, but how will anyone's heart heal if they don't give it a chance? We all need to stitch our broken hearts up because someone out there in the world is perfect for us, so go find them. As Rafiki from the Lion King would say "Oh yes,...

Shot for Love

Crumpled and broken I lay on the ground. I watch his face, trying with all of my might to keep my eyes open. A bullet hit my side with tremendous pain. He screams to the world "Why!? Out of all of us why did it have to be you?" I heard some gun shots fire and I pushed my boyfriend and my guy friend who I call my older brother out of the way. I risked my life to save theirs and I would do it again. I fell to the ground and my boyfriend crawled to me. Now he holds me against his chest crying. I whisper "Babe it's okay. I am going to be fine." My older brother looks furious. He shouts " I am the oldest! It shoulda been me not you. It never should have been you." Everyone gathers around me with phones in hand and tears in their eyes. I hear someone call 911 but I...

The Wreck

Prologue 
My last memory that keeps haunting me in my dreams constantly, is the glass windshield of my brother's car shattering into a million pieces.  The last noise that will not leave my mind, is the sound of car horns blaring. The last thing I saw, was my brother trying to save us, but to no prevail. The last text I read, was my boyfriend telling me, that he will always love me. The last song I heard was the 'Proof of Your Love" by For King and Country. The last feeling I experienced was happiness tangled in fear. My brother and I went hit the guardrail with the car and those last memories will not leave my mind as I rest in the hospital trying to recover.

Chapter One
My brother Sam and I are only two years apart. Sam has always looked out for me considering that he is my big brother. My brother is the only family that...

Things Get Better

I told you about all my stress and you tried to calm me down. I told you that you were like a brother to me and that I never wanted to lose you. I told you not to worry but that I still wanted you to care. You said that you didn't know how to do both. I told you that I just wanted you to be there for me and you said that you would always be there for me. I told you that you can be sad but that you shouldn't cry tears. You said that you would try but that you couldn't promise anything. I told you that you should laugh and smile everyday. You said that you could definitely do that if I helped along the way. The easiest thing is to be happy which is what I told you we needed to be. I told you to enjoy life and you surely tried your best....

Dear Younger Me

Dear younger me
Am I what you 
Thought I would be
Or am I something 
Beyond your wildest dreams

Am I as smart
As you thought we 
Would become 
Even though sometimes 
I can act awful dumb 

Am I as pretty 
As you once wanted to be
Not caring what people think
 But just simply being me

Am I as brave
As you once wanted to be
Taking risks in being me
And simply being free
Every single day

Am I as fun
As you used to be
I know I can laugh 
With a lot of glee and 
Bring joy to those around me

Am I as tough
As you wanted to become
Not letting anyone dirty our name
Not picking fights but
Trying to prevent them 

Younger me am I 
Who you wanted me to be?
Am I your goals and
Great ambitions

I try so hard
To be the person 
You, Younger me would be
Proud of,...

America

The red and the white and the blue it all belongs to you.The red represents our country's valor, the white stands for liberty and purity and the blue represents justice loyalty and perseverance. The stars and the stripes were fought for so you could be
free. The stars stand for the fifty different states that are all unique but they make up one nation under God and the stripes represent the original thirteen colonies. We live in a country that was fought for and people died for. We live in country that is free and we can be what we please. Our Star spangled Banner still waves in the land of the free and the home of the brave. I am proud of our Country because we know even in loss there is still hope but sometimes hope has a cost. The red, white and blue were all fought for, for you, maybe its time you owned up to the legacy that was...

Right and Wrong

There used to be a straight black line that marked right and wrong.  The line has faded and become a blur. People don't care about right or wrong anymore. People only want to do the things that make them happy. Right and wrong have gotten thrown away by the world. Instead of saying do what's right people say do what makes you happy. Doing the right thing makes me happy, shouldn't doing the right thing make you happy too? Doing the right thing makes me happy because I know it pleases God but God is another great thing that many people have thrown away. I believe in God because I believe in the truth. The world we live in has diluted simple truths. The world will tell you to practice the religion that makes you happy when there is Only one True Religion Christianity. The world doesn't care if cussing is your language or if hard drugs are your medicine. The world doesn't...

Kids Ryhme

Rain, Rain
Go away come
Back another day

When the Sun can't shine
And the Moon still hides
And I can't get up in the morning

Stars, Stars
Spread your light
Be my only guide tonight

When the sun won't flame
And the moon won't glow
And I can't find my way in the dark night

Waves, Waves
Wash over me
Take control of the big blue sea

When the sun needs cooled
And the moon needs a pool
And I can't relax in the evening

School, School
Teach me things
Tell me how to be a smart queen

When the sun won't talk
And the moon just balks
And I can't understand anything

Fish, Fish
Swim to me
Help me dive to achieve my dreams

When the sun has left
And the moon has gone deaf
And I want to do great things

Planets, Planets
Please align
Won't you do this wish of mine

When the sun ain't mine ...

Trapped In A Screen

I am trapped in a small metal box and I really want to make it stop.  I can't seem to escape the addiction that is the cell phone. I am stuck in a screen, where nothing appears as it seems. I'm hooked on my phone just like it is drugs and I can't seem to stop the craving. The world keeps on spinning, and my friends keep on living life, but I'm stuck in my phone. I am missing out on the wonders of life like; going to the pool with all my friends, playing with my dogs and going to the park with all my cousins, because I am trapped in a silly little box. The will phone trick you, and make you think that you need it to survive, but you don't need a silly phone to thrive. As little kids we played away without a phone to text all day. As little kids we lived our lives...

Choose to Understand

"No one understands!" You shouted at the top of your lungs. I whispered to you, "I do, I understand you." You felt alone and hopeless but I was always there to remind you that there is always hope. I helped you destroy your mask and you got rid of mine. When you felt like no one loved you I was the friend that showed you how much I loved you. I was there for you and that is what separates me from everyone else. None of your other friends were there as much as I was, as much as I am. You get on my nerves sometimes and you can drive me crazy, but I would not want it any other way. No one understood you but now someone does. I think that's what we all want in life, to be understood, to have someone there who cares about us. Society does not understand because they choose not to. If you really care about...

Love Can Be Hard

Colin thinks that love can be hard but it is worth the risk that you take. He is choked by his black mask and the weight of what he has done crushes him like a boulder. He needs to remember what's at stake, if he had not tied Rose up, he would have risked her life and his own. He walks through the hallways of his school that he used to belong in but now he's not so sure. Colin needled ten teenage guys that he knew and left them behind to pursue more. He feels as if he has already morphed into the monster that the Dark Rebellion desires him to become. Cliff buzzes into Colin's earpiece and says "Okay Colin, we have fifty boys, which is all we need. Do not go free Rose, if you do you will be gunned down. We have notified someone who is on their way to release her." Colin knows he doesn't have to answer Cliff because...

Writer's Block

The feeling that all writers dread decided to pay me a visit. We all know the feeling called Writer's Block, in fact I believe most of you know it quite well. Writer's Block knocked on my door and invited its self to stay for a while. With my wonderful guest I am unable to come up with any writing ideas. Instead of writing my heart out, I stare at blank paper wishing that it would fill its self with words that I can take credit for writing . I can't write any silly poems or anything about Society. I just sit here staring at the screen, staring at paper but unable to write a single word. Woe is me that I had to be visited by Writer's Block. The good thing about Writer's Block is that once it finally leaves you have an abundance of ideas that seem to just come to you. Maybe Writer's Block visits to give our brains a break.  Maybe as I...

What Makes Me, Me!

Why aren't you more like them? I hate this question so much, because the answer is obvious. I am not like them, because I am not them. I am me, and if you don't like me for who I am, maybe you shouldn't hang out with me. I love music, and I listen to it and sing it, every chance I get. You tell me that I listen to the unpopular music, but honestly I don't care. I have a passion for basketball and I love softball too, but you say, well you don't play them, so you can't love the sports you don't play. You contradict me on everything. You say why can't you be like everyone else, every single second of every single day. If you wanted me to be like them, maybe you should have been friends with them. I will still paint the world and make wonderful art that delights. I am going to keep on loving life. I like being...

The Reasons I Love You

The reasons I love you are more numerous than the stars in the sky. People say if they had a dollar for every time they thought about who they are dating that they would have thousands of dollars. If you asked me how much money I would have from thinking about you, I would answer one dollar, because you never leave my mind. To other girls you might not be a prince charming, but to me that is fine, because that's not what I am asking you to be. I want a good country boy, who loves to hunt and fish. I honestly could care less about how much money you have, because that's not on the list of reasons of why I love you. I love you for your laugh, that always sounds happy with a pinch of nervousness in it. I love you for your smile that for some reason lights up my day, like the sun lights up the sky. I love...

The Truth About Society

I wanted to be myself today but Society wouldn't let me. Society said that our rules say that you can't be an individual, you have to morph into a sea of sameness. I don't want to be in a constant cycle where everything is the same, all of the time. I want life to be crazy and I want unexpected things to happen. I don't want to act like everyone else, where's the fun in that? So you Society, are a hypocrite and you won't deceive me anymore. Your expectations and your stupid rule of how everyone has to be the same won't float with me. Maybe I want to be daring. Maybe I want to be different today, but you should give me the choice. After all, I am not some mindless robot that you can control. That's how Society wants us to be, a pack of you do what society says people who never question anything. I am tired of Society...

The Mirror Can Be Your Friend

The mirror can be your friend if you let it. You say the mirror only points out your flaws, but maybe that is all you allow yourself to see. Everyone has flaws and the mirror has to reflect the truth, but the truth is you are pretty even with your flaws. The mirror shows your beauty and your strength, but you are too busy naming off your flaws to notice. In the mirror you see someone who is pretty but needs to lose weight. The mirror thinks you are wonderful, why else would it reflect you? The mirror shows your pretty wavy strawberry blonde hair and your sweet smile. The mirror reflects your pretty blue-green eyes and the reflection of you is quite beautiful, if you would disregard the few flaws you have.  The mirror version of yourself smiles without a care in the world and wants you to be carefree too. The mirror wants to be your friend but...

Special Someone

Do you have a certain special someone that when you think of them you catch yourself smiling? I know I do. When I recall memories with this certain person I can't stop smiling. He could say something funny that makes me laugh and that memory gets put on constant replay in my head. Seeing him laugh and smile makes my day. Things like that can leave me on a happy high, meaning I am crazy happy for days and I rarely stop smiling, and when I try to stop smiling I smile more. You notice almost everything about this one person. You notice how their brown eyes change colors with their emotions. One thing I have learned is that brown eyes are not plain at all. His brown eyes get bright when he is happy or laughing. I see golden flecks brightening up in his eyes. I am smiling right now as I recall all of this because just the...

A True Teenage Story

We have all felt judged before and we have all felt alone at one time or anther. We have all cared about what people thought about us, what their opinion of us was. We worried that someone's opinion of us was what made us or breaks us. We believed that our self worth was based on our looks and our social status. We have torn people down with our rude comments and terrible attitudes. The sad thing is some people still feel this way, they feel alone but they need to realize that they are never alone, there is always someone there for you but you have to want them to be there for you. This shows how you can go from feeling alone to knowing that people care.

Once there was a girl who was always confused about how she felt about herself. For several months she felt like all her friends did not care about her or her problems. She put her...

Everyone

Everyone has secrets
That can cover them like vines
Everyone lies
At least one time

Everyone has scars
That cover them whole
Everyone has thoughts
They don't want to show

Everyone has bruises
From playing too rough
Everyone has reasons
To try to be tough

Everyone can smile
Because they are happy
Everyone can laugh
From lovebirds being sappy

Everyone can shine
As bright as they can
Everyone can
Stick it to the man

Everyone can be themselves
If nothing else
Everyone can be a diamond
In the rough and never give up When things get tough

Everyone can stop Society
But the truth is, it begins with You and me
Everyone can feel
But not express

Everyone can try to do their best
But you don't always pass the test
Everyone can smile and say
I don't care what happens, I am going to be happy today
And Society won't get in my way

Everyone will fail
At least one...

Why Things Have To Be Like This

Colin has to be at least 10,000 miles away from his Rose, his beloved flower. He was dragged away from her by people clothed all in black, and he was sent far away to somewhere in Europe. He can't eat or think or breathe without her. Colin thinks that the worst part of all, is the fact that he doesn't know if Rose is safe or not. He doesn't know what happened to her after he was yanked from their safe place, the storage closet by the food court. Colin keeps replaying what happened through his mind looking for a sign that tells him Rose is fine, but he can't.  He knows the kidnappers have a plan for him, but he doesn't know what. He knows the plan involves a bunch of teenagers, but he doesn't understand why. Colin hits his head against the wall, wanting to escape this tiny room and find Rose. His parents tell him constantly that he has found...

One Of Those Days

Rose wanted it to be one of those days, where Colin brushed her hair out of her face, and stared into her deep blue eyes, but it wasn't one of those days. Rose wanted to smell Colin's ax cologne wafting in the air, but instead no smell was there. She wanted to feel his hand intertwined in hers but instead her hand gripped the edge of the countertop. She wanted to lay her head on his shoulder but instead she lay her head on her own hand. Rose wanted to gaze into Colin's forest green eyes and see his feelings for her. She wanted it to be one of those days, but it wasn't, instead it was one of those days that made her heart weep. Rose wanted to run her hands through Colin's dark brown hair and laugh when he made a face at her. Rose wanted to play games with her parents and Colin in the living room. She...

Missing You

You know it's getting kinda lonely here on this hard ground
It's getting kinda lonely here in this nothing town
The sun will rise and shine all day
But I feel as if it's trying to say, it's getting more lonely here everyday
The sun and the moon and even the stars too 
Are all back here with me, missing you
As you journey far your heart remains
And our little nothing town will never be the same
The sun is melting from your absence and the man in the moon has been swallowed up by sadness
The stars don't seem to shine as bright and I feel as if I have lost my inner light
Your name has left a mark on this little nothing town but when you left
All of our dreams smashed and fell to the ground
You stole the Suns fire and you took the moons glow
You left with my dreams and I think...

The Struggle Of Separation

She had always been afraid of going to high-school, in fact the idea of it all scared her to death, but she started looking forward to it, the day after he confessed his love for her, one sunny day at lunch. They had defiantly had their fair share of fights but for the most part high-school together had been as sweet as honey. He always made sure that they went to the things she cared about. Her number one fear had been high-school but they got through it together. High-school is coming to a close for them and now her number one fear is college. When she hears the word college she thinks separation because she already knows that they are not going to the same college. Her dream school is The University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill but she was waiting for a letter. One day on a Friday Miss Smart Beauty and her boyfriend of four years...

The Supernatural Twins

​  Prologue

We are not like the rest of you. My fraternal twin and I have been uniquely different from everyone else since birth. I have pale skin and long blonde hair. I have big blue eyes and the ends of my hair are bright blue too. Camille and I are both 6 feet tall, skinny, have straight hair and are 16. Camille has tan skin, enormous green eyes and light brown hair with natural red highlights. We were born with special abilities unheard of before us.  Our parents aren't like us, no one is like us, in fact we are the only two of our kind or at least that's what we were told. We have special super powers. We have super strength, super speed, we can make force fields, we can shoot ice and fire, we can become human lie detectors, we can move things with our minds, we sometimes predict the future, we can time travel, we can fly, we can...

The Mustard Accident

My day was perfectly normal until, I walked into the kitchen. I was headed to the kitchen for a small little snack, and I was taken aback, when I saw mustard covering the whole kitchen. The dishwasher was bathed in mustard and the counters were slathered in it too. My first thought when I saw this mess was Ew but then I realized it was probably an accident. On the floor lay a broken bowl that was scattered around the room. The mustard bottle was crumpled up in the bottom of the sink. I heard a whining sound and when I looked down there was the dog coated in mustard too. I grabbed a towel and wiped off the dog, who tried to lick her whole self clean. I walked over to the closet and picked up the mop so I could start scrubbing. In 20 minutes the kitchen was squeaky clean. The broken bowl was carefully thrown in the garbage can. My...

Family

Perhaps when you think of your family you may be embarrassed but when I think of my family I simply smile. My family is pretty much all over the United States, we are very spread out. My mind is filled to the brim with memories of us all together. My mind goes back to our Family Reunions and all the games we play. My brain reminds me of how we used to play tag in the yard and how we threw apples at the apple tree. I smile at the memories of our parents getting mad at us for running around barefooted and riding on scooters barefooted too. I remember the talent shows we had and all the cookies we ate. I love the memories of the games we played on the front porch and the stories shared on the back porch. I laugh when I remember the few times we got mud all over us at the park. I can taste the...

She Realized What True Love Is

I know you are looking for a girl with long blond hair wearing a smile that you destroyed, but she's not here. She has moved on to follow her dreams because it is obvious that you are not what you seemed. You say you miss her ocean blue eyes and I hope your eyes widen in surprise, when I tell you she's gone and she's not coming back. You turned her sweet smile into a deep frown that seemed to last for miles. Her long blonde hair lost its shine, because once you hang around darkness for so long, you become like your surroundings. Her pink lips were always trembling because of you and now they finally stopped. You say you want her back, but we all know, that when she's not looking you are just going to shove another knife in her back. She cut her self loose from the rope that was you. You took away her happiness but I am...

The Girl With The Flowers

Her long blonde hair cascades down her back in a whirl wind of flowers  and it makes you wonder why everyone can't have her care free spirit. She has rose designs on her fingernails and toenails, that are bright and full of life. It's obvious this girl loves the life she has been given. But everyone wonders, when she hides behind a mask is it a flower mask? She wears tulip earrings and a tulip necklace too. She wears a sunflower bracelet and a dazzling sunflower ring upon her finger. She proclaims nature's beauty each time she wears a flower because a flower is nature's emblem. Her care free spirit was earned and the flowers were her prize. To her the flowers mean victory and beauty all the time. She learned to love each an every flower no matter their differences. She learned that flowers are simply metaphors for people, because we are all different and beautiful in our own way....

A True Friend

You always say that you are fine. You always say "I am okay". When sometimes you are not okay, and you need to realize that it is okay to not be okay . You hide your pain from everyone, because you do not want anyone to think that you are weak. The truth is you are not weak, you are normal and you need to realize its okay to cry and get sad sometimes. When you cry you sob, and you come to school the next day smiling like nothing ever happened and to most people nothing did. You rarely ever cry, I know this ,but when you do, you cry your heart out, and you do not even tell most of your friends.  You get a little jealous when one of your closest friends talks about their crush, because in the back of your mind you are scared you will lose them, but you also know that they would never push you away....

Hope

What is the thing that keeps us going when all seems lost? Hope keeps us going, no matter the situation, there is always hope.How do you become a winner? You train hard, have hope and try your best.  How do you never lose? The only person who never loses is Jesus  because He is perfect. You can win by never losing hope. How do you know that you are not a mistake? God never makes mistakes so not even the vilest person on earth is a mistake in God's eyes. God never gave up on us, He had unfailing Hope. How can you always be positive? You believe in yourself, have hope and know that God knows what He is doing in your life. How can you always have Faith? You believe in Jesus no matter what people say and you always have hope. How can you always smile? Because even when the world smiles it is only for a while. You can smile because of the fact...

Love

Do you want to know what love sounds like? Love sounds like family calling my name and younger cousins shouting that they want to play a game. Love is friends needing me in despair because they know that I will always be there. Love is patient and love is kind. Love does not envy or boast. Love is not proud. Love is one of things that is always on my mind. Love comes from God, my family and friends. Love is never ending. Love is always there. Love is caring and sweet and in a way love makes us feel complete. Everyone is loved by Jesus no matter how evil they are or how good they are. God's love is patient and God's love is kind and for us to love God, well, its always on His mind. Love sounds like Jesus dying on the cross, giving His life for the sin sick and lost. Love sounds like a blind man...

Today Is Going To Be A Good Day

This morning I woke up and I said, "Today is going to be a good day." I put on my sunglasses, pulled my hair up into a ponytail, put on a teal hat and grabbed a book. I dragged my Eno outside and set it up between the two tallest trees that I could find. I layed in the sun wondering what adventures my book had in store for me. On a hot summers day what a better way to spend your day than to be transported far, far away. My book had me in a trance and the sun was bleaching my hair. I had a bright smile and nothing could destroy its light. I fell asleep in the sun with my book on my chest. I woke up happy with a nice tan. When I woke up today and said that it was going to be a good day I didn't know how good of a day I...

The Imagination You Can Achieve Today

Today I slayed dragons. Today I casted spells with Harry Potter. Today I was in the New York Ballet. Today I was Divergent with Tris. Today I was a magically fairy that light up trees. Today I was a princess. Today I was a superhero, who saved the day like Superman. How was I all these things?  You can be anything in your dreams. You can imagine and dream anything. Today I sailed with Columbus and it felt like it was 1492 and we were in the ocean blue. Today I helped build the wall of China and I saved another worker from falling. Today I escaped from Pearl Harbor and made a memorial for the soldiers lost. Today I tried to reason with Hilter. Today I found out that Hilter was gone and that all his people were free. Today I carried people down the stairs of the Tiwn Towers. Today I rescued people. Today I learned to place my self...

The feeling not the looks

I wonder if it matters what color my hair is everyday.
Today I feel like purple but tomorrow I might feel like gray
Tuesday I might feel like blue which honestly would be nothing new
Wednesday I might feel like pink while I take a drink of punch 
Thrusday I might feel like yellow while I am munching on lunch
Friday I might feel like white and I will probably try to spread my light
Saturday I might feel like red while I talk to Fred.
But the hair color I feel simply isn't real
My hair is a beautiful strawberry blonde that's not super long
My eyes might feel like stars that are kept behind bars 
But really they are blue and green, Who knew?
Sometimes the things we feel simply aren't even real
But other times it the feeling not the looks that matter most in life

Down On The Ground

Under the clouds down on the ground
Is where I love to stay
And the winds seem to say
Wish and dream but remember not everything is as it seems
My imagination created a wonderful creation of a unicorn that flew by with a pie upon its horn
And the unicorn looked forlorn when the pie fell off
And hit the ground with one of the most strangest sounds
It wasn't a thud, nor a boom, but a crash that made the unicorn dash 
And I realized my brain was playing mean tricks while
The clouds float high up in the sky
But I am down below where the Bufflo Roam
And the sky is as clear as can be
I am under the sun simply having fun
Being who I want to be
Using my imagination to make myself feel free and be me

Freedom

What is Freedom? How can I truly be free of everything? Sometimes I get sick of memories of the things I have done in life that were not good. Freedom to me is when you stand up for yourself or when a soldier fights for his country. Freedom also is achieved when you follow Christ. Who ever follows Christ is free indeed. You might remind me of the bad things I did as a crazy kid but God forgives and forgets. I want to be free of the burden and God lifts it off. I feel free now, like nothing can ever stop me. Wouldn't you want to feel truly free? I don't want to live myself feeling caged up inside and without God you will feel that way. I feel free like a bird that was just let out of the zoo, to fly far away from my past. Freedom is to escape.

Happy

She is always happy. When will she stop smiling? Why do people hate when other people are happy nowadays? I smile, and then, I get told you have nothing to be happy about. In reality, I have everything to be happy about. I am a very blessed person. I have a wonderful family who loves me to pieces, an awesome church family that I have basically grown up in, and crazy school friends I feel as if I have known forever. I am in good health and I choose to smile and be happy. The world will try to tell you what will make you happy. Society says, Well if you have money and popularity you have it all. I don't need money or fame to be happy. If you play one of my favorite songs for me it would probably make my day. People may ask, when will I stop smiling? The answer is I won't till I need to. Happiness is...

Beautiful

You say to be myself no matter what, so I do. I walk into school every day being my self and some days I get judged for being what I was asked to be, myself. Society tells girls everywhere to just be their selves and then society turns around and says nope your true self is not good enough. Society told girls that they have to be skinny to be pretty. Now you can hear some girls saying that they need to lose a lot of weight because they are to big to be beautiful. What I want to know is when did the word beautiful have to do with our measurements? Society says that you have to have small thighs, a skinny waist and a flat stomach to be beautiful. You do not have to be like that to be beautiful. I walk into school as myself  and I am not as skinny as a stick I have noticeable...

I AM A Multitude Of Things

I am a artsy person
I value my creativity
I write my feelings and express them on paper
I trust that people like my art work and writings
I honor all the great artists and writers who have won awards
I give voice to the bright and beautiful colors
I give voice to hope, joy, fear, and happiness
I am determined to be an encouragement and inspiration
I make plans to influence people with good pieces
I hold high goals and expectations for my works
I make wherever I am an inspiration or idea and give it purpose

When I Feel

When I feel hurt
When I feel anger
When I feel pain
When I feel strength
When I feel like I want to obtain the knowledge of the whole world
When I feel joy and happiness
When I hear rude remarks and comments
When I hear people tearing each other down
I will stand up

Understanding

I do not understand why some people do not like art
Why some people do not believe in our Creator, God
Why making music is a waste of time
But most of all why people certique each others flaws
Why they point out all the flaws in a masterpiece
Why people can not just let each other have differences
What I understand is
Why art expresses feelings
Why God loves us so very much
Why music is joy to the soul

7 Cubed

7 cubed

I felt my heart racing when I was told you can not be creative anymore. My friends were locked up for trying to put art into the world. I ran and I hid but I never changed my ways. I was walking up to school when suddenly a group of people jumped out at me and said, "We are the rule defers." The leader was a tennage guy named Lucas Flyn who wanted to make the world a brighter place. Then the police jumped out at us and grabbed us and shoved Lucas to the ground. I met my best friend that day but it did not end well.

I Am A Fierce Confused Teenage Girl

I am a fierce confused teenage girl who feels all emotions at once
I wonder when I will be able to control it
I see people always smiling and happy
I want to be more like them

I pretend I am happy when I am not
I feel like some people do not want me
I touch and feel my favorite books
I worry sometimes that I am not good enough
I cry when I get distressed

I understand that God made me in His image
I say I wish I could be more like Him
I hope people will accept me as who I am

Broken and Mended

Everyone is broken. We are like that expensive bowl that was your mom's that you broke when you were eight. Some people say "Well, I am more broken than you look at everything wrong in my life". Other people own their brokenness and they understand that they can't fix it. Those people know that only One person can mend them and that's God. So I admit I am broken. I am damaged beyond repair but yet I am repaired by Jesus. You used to be able to compare me to your grandmother's vase you broke last year while cleaning but now you can't. I still have scars and bruises but I am not broken instead I am mended. To be broken is to be in a million pieces like a smashed bowl. To be broken is like a shirt that has be torn. To be broken is like a shoe that has been over worn and is now ripping. Some...

Lyrics Unsung

May we all

I love living in a "Red, White, and Blue little town".
​Someday I want a boyfriend who drives "a one star hand me down Ford" that we will try to fix up
​My boyfriend will get "Some part time cash from driving a tractor"
​And I will be his "sweet little thing, who wears his ball cap backwards"
​The place we live is the "Kinda place you can't wait to leave but nobody does"
​"Cause you miss it too much!"
​And we all know that "You learn to fly and if you can't then you just freefall"
​May we all know that nothing ain't cool 'til you wear the new off
​The sound of a quarter rollin' down a jukebox
Play the Travis Tritt right above the 2Pac
For you get lost down some rode
Slow rolling with the top off the back of a Bronco
​May we all know that God loves us!

Timeless Counsel

My Advice to Everyone

The best advice I could ever give is something I had to earn and it is multiple things. Always have self confidence because trust me without self confidence you feel as if you will never achieve anything. Put trust in God and don't stress. God's going to work everything out perfectly according to His plan not ours,so keep that in mind when you don't get something you want in life. Smile and compliment people, because the best way to make yourself happy is to make others happy. Don't listen to what the world tells you which is a bunch of different things, you will just end up confused. Remember someone always cares so if you are struggling with something instead of bottling it up talk to someone. Make your self available for your friends in case they need someone to talk to because nobody wants to go through anything alone. Look back at yesterday or today and think about how...

Grace

What is Grace? I feel like I hear this five letter word a lot but what does it actually mean? What grace sounds like is being let of the hook. In school teachers give you grace. Grace is being able to say I know what you did is wrong and you know that also but I am going to let you off the hook. Why is Grace so special though? Why should we even use grace when all it is letting someone who wronged you off the hook for no reason at all? Grace is a gift from Jesus. Do you realize God gave us grace. If God gave us all grace why would we not give someone else grace. Grace sounds like your parents saying that they still love you even though you make mistakes. In a way grace is saying hey no one on earth is perfect that's okay you will make mistakes but you need to realize right from...

Slander

What is one problem that most teenagers experience? Slander, getting picked on, or being made fun of. Slander is putting someone down and saying negative things about them. Most people have begun to think making fun of someone as just a funny game but its not funny. Everyone has feelings. Slander just puts someone down and makes them feel misrebale. If slandering someone is so mean and rude why do we do it? We want to feel better about our selves so instead we tear others down. Using slander is not okay and it needs to stop. Making fun of someone is not positive in any way. If we want to make the world a better place we need to get rid of slander. I know that nobody but Jesus is perfect but I think we should at least strive to do right. People made fun of Jesus and basically called Him a lair but He never insulted anyone back. We need to be...

Why I Write

Be yourself

If I told you everything about me would you judge? None of us on earth are perfect. I am a human and so are you. What do you want me to do? I can not fix my past but I can brighten my future.  We get judged on our looks and by the brand of clothes we wear. Why has society become this way? If you do not wear name brand items people call you cheap and I have to be honest I am tired of caring what people think. Who cares if you do not shop at American Eagle? That does not define you. The kind of person you are does define who you are. Do you care about people or are you self absorbed? Do you want to make a difference in this world? Because I know I want to change the world one small step at a time. So stop comparing yourself to the girls on the...

WILD

The Wild Day

A wild thing happened to me today.
I was riding on my horse when suddenly the sky went gray.
It was like all the happiness faded away.
So my horse and I rode home in the shade of the trees and riding on the bumpy paths really hurt my knees. When we got home my house was gone instead there stood a mouse
and a chicken and a cow that was brown and a bull and a mule but my house was nowhere 
to be seen and the sight of it all made my face turn green.
You will never believe the wild thing that happned next
my horse started eating a bowl of cheesy chex mix.
The chicken crowed and the cow mooed and the bull started chasing the mouse which stood where my house should be. My horse spilled its cheesy chex mix and cried out with sadness but I did not help because I could not stop laughing. Then...

Your View

My Thoughts, My Opionions, My View

1. Society makes girls feel like they have to wear tons of makeup, straighten their hair and wear tight clothes to be beautiful and that is not what makes you pretty
2. Many people will not stand up for what they believe in because they do not want to offend anyone
3. Teenagers sometimes make jokes that are hurtful not funny but people laugh anyway
4. Looking at other peoples life and experiences gives you a better view on yours
5. Racism haunts people when we should not judge because of skin color
6. The clouds in the sky are interesting to look at when you are trying to see what shape of object they are
7. Nothing is ever as bad as it seems sometimes you need to step back and look at the situation differently
8. Its 2017 and a lot of people think that wrong things are right instead of wrong
9. Your life is better when you...

The Truth Inbetween all the Lies

She always put his feelings before hers. Her eyes saw him and his girlfriend together, and she felt nothing. Her friends thought she was over him, and that she did not care anymore. This, however, was not anywhere near the truth. She had fallen in love. She had dug herself into a hole that was impossible to escape. Her friends were always joyful, but they never stopped to think that she might be hurting inside. He stared at his girlfriend, and contemplated why he put himself in this situation. He had always liked her, but when he started to constantly want to be with her, he became afraid. He had fallen really hard for her, but he was terrified that he would hurt her. He loved Miss Smart Beauty, but was afraid he would make damaging mistakes. He locked up all his feelings for her, and asked out Miss Popular instead. He often stared at Miss Smart Beauty, and wondered what was going...

Signing Off

This is Madelyn Signing off to 2016

Dear Friends, 2016 was a new year for many different things. 2016 was a year for new friends which led to new beginnings. 2016 also led to new choices and new paths. We discovered ourselves throughout the year. Our friendships have struggled but we remain strong. I have enjoyed growing up with you all and watching our own stories unfold. This year may be the year that determines where we go in life and who are true friends will be. I have seen you all in happiness, sadness, anger, annoyance, rejoicing, goofing off but my favorite emotion we display is togetherness. Togetherness is our greatest strength. Throughout this year I have realized how much like a family we are. We have our problems and have struggled but at the end of the day we know we are better together. In this year we have grown together and I know certain friendships have been strengthened. Maybe this year certain friendships will...

Unlikely Triumph

Bethany's Victory

Do you believe that you are an over comer? Everyone is strong but when we are able to remain standing after disaster that is what truly makes us strong. Are you only strong when your life is smooth and calm? God Challenges us with some hardships to make us stronger. Our Heavenly Father wants the best for us and He has a wonderful plan for all of us. He sends us these storms to help us become aware He is our shelter.

For one girl in 2003 God's plan for her was to be a survivor of an incredibily dangerous shark attack. Bethany Hamilton was a 13 year old surfer and her career was taking off. God knew Bethany was strong and wanted to use her as a light to others. One day in 2003 Bethany and one of her best friends went surfing in Hawaii in a secluded beach area. Bethany and her friend were sitting on their surf...

BCA's Retreat

There is several days that every BCA middle schooler looks forward to. A couple days where everyone is truly a family and  they love to serve God in depth. On October 12th BCA's middle school set out for a spiritual retreat and this one was the best yet. Byran Dheart preached our sermons at retreat and you could tell God was totally and completely with us. We start retreat off by fixing our cabins and then having a welcome meeting in the gym. After those activities we all get familiar with camp Merriwood again by playing a game similar to hide-and-seek. Then we all go change because the messiest game in the world is about to occur OMC. OMC stands for organized mass chaos although it is far from organized. During OMC your get cool whip, whip creme, toilet paper, water, and other sticky items sprayed on you. Then we have lunch where everyone chows down in a frenzy ready...

10 Second Essays

10 second Essay

1. We love to laugh but hate to cry
2. Loving is hard when you have been hurt
3. Always put on a brave face and have faith
4. Stop wishing and start doing
5. I do not believe in failure but room for improvement
6. We need friends in our lives who care

UNC Angel :):):)'s 109 Likes

The Best Kind of Crazy by emmapatterson

Published 7 days ago

Why? by Suit of Swords

Published 22 days ago

Shrunk by Kaitlyn

Published 19 days ago

And For the First Time by kkaushal

Published 19 days ago

We're Friends Forever by ARS7

Published 20 days ago

The Story of Crazy by UNC Angel :):):)

Published 20 days ago

Our Light by DiamondTeniente

Published 21 days ago

Simply Me by DiamondTeniente

Published 21 days ago

Am I Crazy? by DiamondTeniente

Published 21 days ago

Listen To You by RedWriter

Published 24 days ago

All Alone by UNC Angel :):):)

Published about 2 months ago

Choose to Understand by UNC Angel :):):)

Published 30 days ago

thoughts by Rosie

Published about 1 month ago

A Minute of Silence by Jafrin

Published about 1 month ago

What Makes Me, Me! by UNC Angel :):):)

Published about 1 month ago

I Won't Leave You by Lone Warrior WWII

Published about 1 month ago

Trying to Fix it by Katie G

Published about 1 month ago

This is for You by Feras Darkblood

Published about 1 month ago

Red by Alicat1430

Published 3 months ago

Mirror by creative.writer

Published about 1 month ago

A Photograph by toastburninglucy

Published about 1 month ago

First Memory of Abandonment by Logannb1

Published about 1 month ago

Anxiety by Faith Camp

Published about 1 month ago

I Remember my Story by xojadex

Published 3 months ago

The Race by Dragon Snapper

Published about 1 month ago

What Kept You? by RedWriter

Published about 1 month ago

The Boy & The Girl by rhiskye

Published about 1 month ago

One Of Those Days by UNC Angel :):):)

Published about 2 months ago

I Still Miss You Sometimes by tejes121

Published about 1 month ago

Blue by Dragon Snapper

Published about 1 month ago

To Be Yourself by Gunit2019876345

Published about 2 months ago

The Fall - Imagine Dragons by RedWriter

Published about 2 months ago

23 by bubble tea

Published about 2 months ago

|shielded| by audnath@icloud.com

Published about 2 months ago

Friends? by Chari

Published about 2 months ago

I Was Once There by angelie13

Published about 2 months ago

My Sister Hates Me by Jared Tolosa

Published about 2 months ago

sometimes magnets lose their pull by OliverOil

Published 2 months ago

The Someone by RedWriter

Published about 2 months ago

The Rebellion of 2035 by MG Cowan

Published about 2 months ago

Homecoming by Riley Noel

Published 6 months ago

Falling for a Friend by CCReed

Published 5 months ago

Running Out of Time by MG Cowan

Published about 2 months ago

I am a Shadow by Camryn

Published about 2 months ago

Vražda by Lily Frederick

Published about 2 months ago

Forest by Catalina Summer

Published about 2 months ago

Knowing by Fidgetsally

Published about 2 months ago

Beautiful Day? by Fidgetsally

Published 4 months ago

Too by Fidgetsally

Published about 2 months ago

Surprise and Gift by HunterDasherandGeorgia123

Published about 2 months ago

Sometimes My Words Fail Me by tejes121

Published about 2 months ago

man on the moon by leadinghomeward

Published about 2 years ago

aching by leadinghomeward

Published about 2 months ago

Penny for your Thoughts by Logannb1

Published about 2 months ago

The Shadow in the Mirror by MG Cowan

Published about 2 months ago

thanks to society by livi.writes

Published about 2 months ago

The Crimson Red of Passion by Logannb1

Published about 2 months ago

Three Random Word Poem by Aglo

Published about 2 months ago

Pencil Case by Aglo

Published about 2 months ago

Under the Rug by Christopher Malachowski

Published about 2 months ago

Questionable Love by banjo

Published about 2 months ago

Being Strong by banjo

Published about 2 months ago

Missing You by UNC Angel :):):)

Published about 2 months ago

The Girl With The Flowers by UNC Angel :):):)

Published about 2 months ago

They don't Know by Faith Camp

Published 3 months ago

Today Is Going To Be A Good Day by UNC Angel :):):)

Published about 2 months ago

The Irony of the World by Logannb1

Published about 2 months ago

And Then She Went Away by ARS7

Published about 2 months ago

Brotherly Hatrid by Alissa

Published about 2 months ago

The Recommitment by ARS7

Published about 2 months ago

He stopped, too. by Jasmine_K

Published about 2 months ago

The Unknown Factor by RedWriter

Published 2 months ago

Trust by RedWriter

Published about 2 months ago

Freedom by UNC Angel :):):)

Published about 2 months ago

These Days by creative.writer

Published about 2 months ago

What Makes Me, Me! by UNC Angel :):):)

Published about 2 months ago

True Happiness by Michael O'Brien

Published 3 months ago

Brutally Honest by CCReed

Published 5 months ago

I Remember the End by CCReed

Published 4 months ago

Complete Stranger by CCReed

Published 2 months ago

Language of Memories by TwentyOneTimelords

Published about 2 months ago

Skinny - A slam poem by Ella_2705

Published 2 months ago

You First by Crazyspark

Published 3 months ago

Make Your Own Expectations by Riley Noel

Published 3 months ago

Don't Belive Them!!! by Ella_2705

Published 3 months ago

an apology and a conclusion by leadinghomeward

Published over 1 year ago

a thought by leadinghomeward

Published 9 months ago

chaos. by leadinghomeward

Published 8 months ago

On my Mind by Millie Moo

Published 9 months ago

Purple by Lilly.VB

Published 9 months ago

Hillary by Isaac.Gillette

Published 9 months ago

#Likeagirl by EricaFitz

Published 9 months ago

Why I Write 2.0 by Vani Desabhotla

Published 9 months ago

bright sky by cassieegorman

Published 10 months ago

A Cloud in the Night by Haleistorm

Published 10 months ago

The Breeze by mermaid with a tshirt

Published 10 months ago

I AM A Multitude Of Things by UNC Angel :):):)

Published 10 months ago

Fence Trouble by bethanyyy

Published 12 months ago

Lost love by Velia

Published 11 months ago

One Minute by Danielle Salt

Published 11 months ago

Preview of My First Book by ChickenNugget

Published 10 months ago

82 Likes from Others

How Someone Else Sees Me

Liked by 2 people

Everyone

Liked by 3 people

A True Teenage Story

Liked by 1 person

Choose to Understand

Liked by 3 people

Be yourself

Liked by 1 person

The Mustard Accident

Liked by 1 person

Shot for Love

Liked by 1 person

Fairy Everland

Liked by 1 person

Broken Hearts

Liked by 1 person

The Story of Crazy

Liked by 1 person

Love Can Be Hard

Liked by 1 person

Right and Wrong

Liked by 2 people

The Story of Crazy

Liked by 3 people

Shot for Love

Liked by 1 person

Dear Younger Me

Liked by 1 person

The Story of Crazy

Liked by 1 person

Dear Younger Me

Liked by 2 people

America

Liked by 1 person

May we all

Liked by 1 person

All Alone

Liked by 3 people

Kids Ryhme

Liked by 6 people

Trapped In A Screen

Liked by 1 person

Writer's Block

Liked by 2 people

Choose to Understand

Liked by 3 people

What Makes Me, Me!

Liked by 6 people

Choose to Understand

Liked by 2 people

What Makes Me, Me!

Liked by 1 person

The Mirror Can Be Your Friend

Liked by 1 person

Love Can Be Hard

Liked by 1 person

Love Can Be Hard

Liked by 1 person

The Truth About Society

Liked by 1 person

Everyone

Liked by 2 people

One Of Those Days

Liked by 1 person

My Advice to Everyone

Liked by 1 person

Hope

Liked by 1 person

Missing You

Liked by 1 person

All Alone

Liked by 3 people

One Of Those Days

Liked by 2 people

Trapped In A Screen

Liked by 1 person

Missing You

Liked by 1 person

Missing You

Liked by 1 person

The Girl With The Flowers

Liked by 1 person

The Girl With The Flowers

Liked by 1 person

Freedom

Liked by 2 people

Special Someone

Liked by 2 people

Beautiful

Liked by 1 person

Happy

Liked by 1 person

What Makes Me, Me!

Liked by 1 person

A True Friend

Liked by 1 person

What Makes Me, Me!

Liked by 4 people

The Wreck

Liked by 1 person

The Wreck

Liked by 1 person

Grace

Liked by 1 person

Love

Liked by 1 person

Hope

Liked by 2 people

Love

Liked by 1 person

Love

Liked by 1 person

Be yourself

Liked by 1 person

Love

Liked by 1 person

When I Feel

Liked by 1 person

I AM A Multitude Of Things

Liked by 3 people

The Cracking Truth

Liked by 1 person

The Supernatural Twins

Liked by 1 person

The Struggle Of Separation

Liked by 1 person

All Alone

Liked by 1 person

The Wild Day

Liked by 1 person

The Wild Day

Liked by 1 person

Be yourself

Liked by 1 person

The Supernatural Twins

Liked by 1 person

Be yourself

Liked by 1 person

All Alone

Liked by 2 people

Good neighbor

We like your photo and your biography.

Earned 8 months ago

Pro reviewer

You've now submitted over five reviews!

Earned 9 months ago

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned 9 months ago

Follower

You're following over five other writers.

Earned 9 months ago

Supporter

You're following over 10 other writers right now.

Earned 9 months ago

Admirer

You've followed over twenty other writers!

Earned 9 months ago

Patron

You're following over thirty other writers!

Earned 4 months ago

Leader

You're being followed by over five other writers!

Earned 9 months ago

Super star

You've got SO many followers - more than thirty!

Earned about 2 months ago

Power writer

Do you ever sleep? You've written over TEN THOUSAND WORDS.

Earned 4 months ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned 9 months ago

Prolific

You really are prolific - you've published over ten pieces already.

Earned 9 months ago

Favoriter

Love your work - you've read and favorited over ten pieces published by others

Earned 9 months ago

Popular penman

Very nicely done - you've got over ten favorites.

Earned 4 months ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned 9 months ago

Top critic

Woohoo. You've submitted over fifteen reviews.

Earned about 2 months ago

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Competitor inactive

It's as easy as entering a competition to earn this badge.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer