74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d

UNC Angel :):):)

I am A Christian, I love Christ, friends, family, reading/writing, music, Pinterest, and youtube

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d

UNC Angel :):):) (United States) published:

The Wreck

Prologue 
My last memory that keeps haunting me in my dreams constantly, is the glass windshield of my brother's car shattering into a million pieces.  The last noise that will not leave my mind is the sound of car horns blaring. The last thing I saw was my brother trying to save us but to no prevail. The last text I read was my boyfriend telling me that he will always love me. The last song I heard was the...

Seeking Peer Reviews

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d
1
1

Grace

What is Grace? I feel like I hear this five letter word a lot but what does it actually mean? What grace sounds like is being let of the hook. In school teachers give you grace. Grace is being able to say I know what you did is wrong and you know that also but I am going to let you off the hook. Why is Grace so special though? Why should we even use grace when all it is letting someone...

Seeking Peer Reviews

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d

Slander

What is one problem that most teenagers experience? Slander, getting picked on, or being made fun of. Slander is putting someone down and saying negative things about them. Most people have begun to think making fun of someone as just a funny game but its not funny. Everyone has feelings. Slander just puts someone down and makes them feel misrebale. If slandering someone is so mean and rude why do we do it? We want to feel better about our selves so instead we...

Seeking Peer Reviews

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d

Hope

What is the thing that keeps us going when all seems lost? Hope keeps us going, no matter the situation, there is always hope.How do you become a winner? You train hard, have hope and try your best.  How do you never lose? The only person who never loses is Jesus  because He is prefect. But you can win by never losing hope. How do you know that you are not a mistake? God never makes mistakes so not even the vilest person...

Seeking Peer Reviews

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d

Love

Do you want to know what love sounds like? Love is family calling my name and younger cousins wanting to play some silly game. Love is friends needing me in despair because they know that I will always be there. Love is patient and love is kind. Love does not envy or boast. Love is not proud. Love is one of things that is always on my mind. Love comes from God, my family and friends. Love is never ending. Love...

Seeking Peer Reviews

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d

UNC Angel :):):) (United States) reviewed:

Dream

i hope that you will check out my new pieces hope and love :)

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d
Power writer

UNC Angel :):):) (United States) earned a badge Power Writer

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d

Be yourself

PROMPT: Why I Write

If I told you everything about me would you judge? None of us on earth are perfect. I am a human and so are you. What do you want me to do? I can not fix my past but I can brighten my future.  We get judged on our looks and by the brand of clothes we wear. Why has society become this way? If you do not wear name brand items people call you cheap and I have to...

Seeking Peer Reviews

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d

The Supernatural Twins

Prologue

We are not like the rest of you. My fraternal twin and I have been uniquely different from everyone else since birth. I have pale skin and long blonde hair. My eyes are big and blue and the ends of my hair are bright blue too. Camille and I are both 6 feet tall, skinny, straight hair and 16. Camille has tanner skin than me, enormous green eyes and light brown hair with natural red highlights. We were born with special abilities...
Seeking Peer Reviews

74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d
Patron

UNC Angel :):):) (United States) earned a badge Patron

The Wreck

Prologue 
My last memory that keeps haunting me in my dreams constantly, is the glass windshield of my brother's car shattering into a million pieces.  The last noise that will not leave my mind is the sound of car horns blaring. The last thing I saw was my brother trying to save us but to no prevail. The last text I read was my boyfriend telling me that he will always love me. The last song I heard was the 'Proof of Your Love" by For King and Country. The last feeling I experienced was my happiness tangled in fear. My brother and I went hit the guardrail with the car and that memory will not leave my mind as I rest in the hospital trying to recover.

Chapter One
My brother Sam and I are only two years apart. Sam has always looked out for me considering that he is my big brother. My brother is the only family...

Grace

What is Grace? I feel like I hear this five letter word a lot but what does it actually mean? What grace sounds like is being let of the hook. In school teachers give you grace. Grace is being able to say I know what you did is wrong and you know that also but I am going to let you off the hook. Why is Grace so special though? Why should we even use grace when all it is letting someone who wronged you off the hook for no reason at all? Grace is a gift from Jesus. Do you realize God gave us grace. If God gave us all grace why would we not give someone else grace. Grace sounds like your parents saying that they still love you even though you make mistakes. In a way grace is saying hey no one on earth is perfect that's okay you will make mistakes but you need to realize right from...

Slander

What is one problem that most teenagers experience? Slander, getting picked on, or being made fun of. Slander is putting someone down and saying negative things about them. Most people have begun to think making fun of someone as just a funny game but its not funny. Everyone has feelings. Slander just puts someone down and makes them feel misrebale. If slandering someone is so mean and rude why do we do it? We want to feel better about our selves so instead we tear others down. Using slander is not okay and it needs to stop. Making fun of someone is not positive in any way. If we want to make the world a better place we need to get rid of slander. I know that nobody but Jesus is perfect but I think we should at least strive to do right. People made fun of Jesus and basically called Him a lair but He never insulted anyone back. We need to be...

Hope

What is the thing that keeps us going when all seems lost? Hope keeps us going, no matter the situation, there is always hope.How do you become a winner? You train hard, have hope and try your best.  How do you never lose? The only person who never loses is Jesus  because He is prefect. But you can win by never losing hope. How do you know that you are not a mistake? God never makes mistakes so not even the vilest person on earth is a mistake in God's eyes. God never gave up His hope on us. How can you always be positive? You believe in yourself, have hope and know that God knows what He is doing in your life. How can you always have Faith? You believe in Jesus no matter what people say and you always have hope. How can you always smile? Because even when the world smiles it is only for a while. You can smile because of the fact that God has...

Love

Do you want to know what love sounds like? Love is family calling my name and younger cousins wanting to play some silly game. Love is friends needing me in despair because they know that I will always be there. Love is patient and love is kind. Love does not envy or boast. Love is not proud. Love is one of things that is always on my mind. Love comes from God, my family and friends. Love is never ending. Love is always there. Love is caring and sweet and in a way love makes us feel complete. Everyone is loved by Jesus no matter how evil they are or how good they are. God's love is patient and God's love is kind and for us to love God, well, its always on His mind. Love sounds like Jesus dyeing on the cross, giving His life for the sin sick and lost. Love sounds like a blind man who now can...

Why I Write

Be yourself

If I told you everything about me would you judge? None of us on earth are perfect. I am a human and so are you. What do you want me to do? I can not fix my past but I can brighten my future.  We get judged on our looks and by the brand of clothes we wear. Why has society become this way? If you do not wear name brand items people call you cheap and I have to be honest I am tired of caring what people think. Who cares if you do not shop at American Eagle? That does not define you. The kind of person you are does define who you are. Do you care about people or are you self absorbed? Do you want to make a difference in this world? Because I know I want to change the world one small step at a time. So stop comparing yourself to the girls on the...

The Supernatural Twins

Prologue

We are not like the rest of you. My fraternal twin and I have been uniquely different from everyone else since birth. I have pale skin and long blonde hair. My eyes are big and blue and the ends of my hair are bright blue too. Camille and I are both 6 feet tall, skinny, straight hair and 16. Camille has tanner skin than me, enormous green eyes and light brown hair with natural red highlights. We were born with special abilities unheard of before us.  Our parents aren't like us, no one is like us we are the only 2 of our kinds or at least that's what we were told. We have special super powers. We have super strength, speed, force fields, we can shot ice and fire, human lie detectors, we can move things with our minds, sometimes predict the future, time travel, fly, shoot lasers out of our eyes, x-ray vision and be invisible.Being different has always been an advantage for...

WILD

The Wild Day

A wild thing happened to me today.
I was riding on my horse when suddenly the sky went gray.
It was like all the happiness faded away.
So my horse and I rode home in the shade of the trees and riding on the bumpy paths really hurt my knees. When we got home my house was gone instead there stood a mouse
and a chicken and a cow that was brown and a bull and a mule but my house was nowhere 
to be seen and the sight of it all made my face turn green.
You will never believe the wild thing that happned next
my horse started eating a bowl of cheesy chex mix.
The chicken crowed and the cow mooed and the bull started chasing the mouse which stood where my house should be. My horse spilled its cheesy chex mix and cried out with sadness but I did not help because I could not stop laughing. Then...

Your View

My Thoughts, My Opionions, My View

1. Society makes girls feel like they have to wear tons of makeup, straighten their hair and wear tight clothes to be beautiful and that is not what makes you pretty
2. Many people will not stand up for what they believe in because they do not want to offend anyone
3. Teenagers sometimes make jokes that are hurtful not funny but people laugh anyway
4. Looking at other peoples life and experiences gives you a better view on yours
5. Racism haunts people when we should not judge because of skin color
6. The clouds in the sky are interesting to look at when you are trying to see what shape of object they are
7. Nothing is ever as bad as it seems sometimes you need to step back and look at the situation differently
8. Its 2017 and a lot of people think that wrong things are right instead of wrong
9. Your life is better when you...

The Struggle Of Separation

She had always been afraid of going to high-school, in fact the idea of it all scared her to death, but she started looking forward to it, the day after he confessed his love for her, one sunny day at lunch. They had defiantly had their fair share of fights but for the most part high-school together had been as sweet as cake. He always made sure that they went to the things she cared about. Her number one fear had been high-school but they got through it together. High-school is coming to a close for them and now her number one fear is college. When she hears the word college she thinks separation because she already knows that they are not going to the same college. Her dream school was The University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill but she was waiting for a letter. One day on a Friday Miss Smart Beauty and her boyfriend of four years...

The Truth Inbetween all the Lies

She always put his feelings before hers. Her eyes saw him and his girlfriend together, and she felt nothing. Her friends thought she was over him, and that she did not care anymore. This, however, was not anywhere near the truth. She had fallen in love. She had dug herself into a hole that was impossible to escape. Her friends were always joyful, but they never stopped to think that she might be hurting inside. He stared at his girlfriend, and contemplated why he put himself in this situation. He had always liked her, but when he started to constantly want to be with her, he became afraid. He had fallen really hard for her, but he was terrified that he would hurt her. He loved Miss Smart Beauty, but was afraid he would make damaging mistakes. He locked up all his feelings for her, and asked out Miss Popular instead. He often stared at Miss Smart Beauty, and wondered what was going...

Signing Off

This is Madelyn Signing off to 2016

Dear Friends, 2016 was a new year for many different things. 2016 was a year for new friends which led to new beginnings. 2016 also led to new choices and new paths. We discovered ourselves throughout the year. Our friendships have struggled but we remain strong. I have enjoyed growing up with you all and watching our own stories unfold. This year may be the year that determines where we go in life and who are true friends will be. I have seen you all in happiness, sadness, anger, annoyance, rejoicing, goofing off but my favorite emotion we display is togetherness. Togetherness is our greatest strength. Throughout this year I have realized how much like a family we are. We have our problems and have struggled but at the end of the day we know we are better together. In this year we have grown together and I know certain friendships have been strengthened. Maybe this year certain friendships will...

Unlikely Triumph

Bethany's Victory

Do you believe that you are an over comer? Everyone is strong but when we are able to remain standing after disaster that is what truly makes us strong. Are you only strong when your life is smooth and calm? God Challenges us with some hardships to make us stronger. Our Heavenly Father wants the best for us and He has a wonderful plan for all of us. He sends us these storms to help us become aware He is our shelter.

For one girl in 2003 God's plan for her was to be a survivor of an incredibily dangerous shark attack. Bethany Hamilton was a 13 year old surfer and her career was taking off. God knew Bethany was strong and wanted to use her as a light to others. One day in 2003 Bethany and one of her best friends went surfing in Hawaii in a secluded beach area. Bethany and her friend were sitting on their surf...

BCA's Retreat

There is several days that every BCA middle schooler looks forward to. A couple days where everyone is truly a family and  they love to serve God in depth. On October 12th BCA's middle school set out for a spiritual retreat and this one was the best yet. Byran Dheart preached our sermons at retreat and you could tell God was totally and completely with us. We start retreat off by fixing our cabins and then having a welcome meeting in the gym. After those activities we all get familiar with camp Merriwood again by playing a game similar to hide-and-seek. Then we all go change because the messiest game in the world is about to occur OMC. OMC stands for organized mass chaos although it is far from organized. During OMC your get cool whip, whip creme, toilet paper, water, and other sticky items sprayed on you. Then we have lunch where everyone chows down in a frenzy ready...

The Tough Times

Judged. We have all felt judged before. We have all at one time or another cared about what people thought about us. We worried that someone's opinion of us is what makes us or breaks us. We believed that our self worth is based on looks and our social status. We have torn people down with our slander and terrible attitudes.

There was a girl who was almost always confused. For several months she felt like all her friends had moved on. She put her self down. You could hear her constantly saying that she was ugly, fat, not tall enough, not smart enough, and that no guy would ever love her. At times she felt alone, even if she was in a crowd of people. She felt like those people didn't understand so it made her feel alone. She wanted to pour out her feelings to someone who would listen and Care. She did that at first but then she found it...

I AM A Multitude Of Things

I am a artsy person
I value my creativity
I write my feelings and express them on the paper
I trust that people like my art work and writings
I Honor all the great artists and writes who have won awards
I give voice to the bright and beautiful colors
I give voice to hope, joy, fear, and happiness
I am determined to be an encouragement and inspiration
I make plans to influence people with good pieces
I hold high goals and expectations for my works
I make wherever I am an inspiration or idea and give it purpose

When I Feel

When I Feel Hurt
When I Feel Anger
When I Feel Pain
When I Feel Strength
When I Feel Like I Want to obtain the knowledge of the whole world
When I Feel Joy And Happiness
When I Hear Rude Remarks And Comments
When I Hear People Tearing Each Other Down
I Will Stand Up

Understanding

I do not understand why some people do not like art
Why some people do not believe in our Creator, God
Why making music is a waste of time
But most of all why people certique each others art
Why they point out all the flaws in a masterpiece
Why people can not just let each other have differences
What I understand is
Why art expresses feelings
Why God loves us so very much
Why music is joy to the soul

7 Cubed

7 cubed

I felt my heart racing when i was told you can not be creative anymore. My friends were locked up for trying to put art into the world. i ran and hid but i never changed my ways. i was walking up to school we sundely a group of people jumped out at me and said"we are the rule defers." The leader was a tennage guy named Lucas Flyn who wanted to make the world a brighter place. Then the police jumped out at us and grabbed us and shoved Lucas to the ground. I met my best friend that day but it did not end well.

10 Second Essays

10 second Essay

1. We love to laugh but hate to cry
2. Loving is hard when you have been hurt
3. Always put on a brave face and have faith
4. Stop wishing and start doing
5. I do not believe in failure but room for improvement
6. We need friends in our lives who care

I Am A Fierce Confused Teenage Girl

I am a fierce confused teenage girl who feels all emotions at once
I wonder when I will be able to control it
I see people always smiling and being happy
I want to be more like them

I pretend I am happy when I am not
I feel like some people do not want me
I touch and feel my favorite books
I worry sometimes that I am not good enough
I cry when I get distressed
I am a confused teenage girl who feels all emotions at once

I understand that God made me in His image
I say I wish I could be more like Him
I hope people will except me as who I am

UNC Angel :):):)'s 18 Likes

an apology and a conclusion by leadinghomeward

Published about 1 year ago

a thought by leadinghomeward

Published 6 months ago

chaos. by leadinghomeward

Published 5 months ago

On my Mind by Millie Moo

Published 6 months ago

Purple by Lilly.VB

Published 5 months ago

Hillary by Isaac.Gillette

Published 6 months ago

#Likeagirl by EricaFitz

Published 6 months ago

Why I Write 2.0 by Vani Desabhotla

Published 6 months ago

bright sky by cassieegorman

Published 7 months ago

A Cloud in the Night by Haleistorm

Published 7 months ago

The Breeze by mermaid with a tshirt

Published 7 months ago

I AM A Multitude Of Things by UNC Angel :):):)

Published 7 months ago

Fence Trouble by bethanyyy

Published 9 months ago

Lost love by Velia

Published 8 months ago

One Minute by Danielle Salt

Published 7 months ago

Preview of My First Book by ChickenNugget

Published 7 months ago

25 Likes from Others

The Wreck

Liked by 1 person

Grace

Liked by 1 person

Love

Liked by 1 person

Hope

Liked by 2 people

Love

Liked by 1 person

Love

Liked by 1 person

Be yourself

Liked by 1 person

Love

Liked by 1 person

When I Feel

Liked by 1 person

I AM A Multitude Of Things

Liked by 3 people

The Cracking Truth

Liked by 1 person

The Supernatural Twins

Liked by 1 person

The Struggle Of Separation

Liked by 1 person

All Alone

Liked by 1 person

The Wild Day

Liked by 1 person

The Wild Day

Liked by 1 person

Be yourself

Liked by 1 person

The Supernatural Twins

Liked by 1 person

Be yourself

Liked by 1 person

All Alone

Liked by 2 people

Good neighbor

We like your photo and your biography.

Earned 5 months ago

Pro reviewer

You've now submitted over five reviews!

Earned 6 months ago

Self editor

You've published multiple versions of the same piece

Earned 6 months ago

Follower

You're following over five other writers.

Earned 6 months ago

Supporter

You're following over 10 other writers right now.

Earned 6 months ago

Admirer

You've followed over twenty other writers!

Earned 6 months ago

Patron

You're following over thirty other writers!

Earned about 1 month ago

Leader

You're being followed by over five other writers!

Earned 6 months ago

Power writer

Do you ever sleep? You've written over TEN THOUSAND WORDS.

Earned about 1 month ago

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned 6 months ago

Prolific

You really are prolific - you've published over ten pieces already.

Earned 6 months ago

Favoriter

Love your work - you've read and favorited over ten pieces published by others

Earned 6 months ago

Popular penman

Very nicely done - you've got over ten favorites.

Earned about 1 month ago

Reviewer

You've reviewed!

Earned 6 months ago

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Competitor inactive

It's as easy as entering a competition to earn this badge.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.