Dennise (United States) published:
PROMPT: 10 Second Essays
- Speak slowly if you can and take care with every word.
- Don't tell your children you're listening when you're at the computer.
- When someone says I'm sorry, say I forgive you.
- When you say I forgive you, sometimes you can tell the person was never sorry in the first place.
- When your child says Mommy, can I tell you something? Look at them and listen the whole time.
- Touch people with disabilities. They don't get...
almost 4 years ago