Z

I'm A Freak. I Also Like To Swim And Capitalize The First Letter of Every Word Like This.

I like to write random pieces whether they be my actual opinions, or comedy/fiction stories.

Polar Opposite

The Me I Wish I Was

The boys jeered at the teacher who announced that they had no homework over the weekend. They make loud laughing and undefinable noises as if taunting the teacher. Several other boys, unaffiliated with the group of snorting animals, joined in on the fun. Soon almost all of the boys were in on the rukus, almost. One boy sat in class still waiting  for the bell to ring and to so he could get outta class, Ted. "Then you have Ted just sitting there praying for more homework" one of his classmates taunt. Everyone laughs, but he just sits there, uncaring. The bell rings and the students head out of class towards the buses. George, an... acquaintance of Ted who joined in on the activities of the pigsty in the room, asked "why do you want more homework nerd" not realizing that the joke had already come and pass. "I don't want more homework, you guys are just  too loud" he replied. "Don't be...

Despair?

As tears roll down my face, darkness becomes my veil.

My mind goes blank and agony fills my brain.

I close the door and look up to sky as I see that my life is a fail.

The only thought on my mind is pain.

My body grows heavy and my heart goes weak.

My vision becomes hazy as i can no longer live.

The future has darkened and all is bleak.

There's no more happiness to you I can give.

I walk away as my world crumbles around me.

I slowly lie down as a prepare myself for death.

I suddenly come to a revelation and I fill with glee.

I call out loudly to my mother Beth.

"There are pancakes in the fridge no more!

Please buy some more when you go to the store!"

Open Prompt

Does God Exist? Why Care?

A common controversial topic that everyone has heard before is the question of "Does God Exist?" This is a topic that sparks heated debates, whether they be about "God's" existence itself, or even which "God" is real. At my school, there are frequent "Lunch Table Battles" as I like to call them, where the bible and God are all called into question. The only interest this has sparked in me though is "Who cares?" 

From a young age, schools/our parents teach us to accept the differences between others and ourselves. We have accepted countless cultures and races into society despite their differences from your classic Americans. However, the one topic that is never accepted is someone’s religious faith. People preach to others about their religious faith and try to spread their faith to others around them no matter what faith or belief they have. They claim to be “saving us” while all they really do is attempt to force their ideals...

Open Prompt

Does God Exist? Why Care?