Picture?width=128&height=128

Isabella Meneses

Picture?width=64&height=64

Isabella Meneses published:

Memorable Opening Day In Los Angeles

PROMPT: Sports Journalism

After an amazing 2014 regular season ,winning back to back National League West division pennants, the Los Angeles Dodgers were on top of the world and favorites to win the World Series in 2014. However, after losing to the St. Louis Cardinals in the postseason for a second year in a row and division rivals the San Francisco Giants winning their third World Series in five years, the Dodgers were ready to start new. Hiring new General Manager Andrew Friedman...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Picture?width=64&height=64
Competitor

Isabella Meneses earned a badge Competitor

Picture?width=64&height=64
Publisher

Isabella Meneses earned a badge Publisher

Picture?width=64&height=64
1

Isabella Meneses published:

The Start of Something New

PROMPT: Album Review

Born and raised in the heart of the San Fernando Valley sister act, Haim, finally relaesed their highly anticipated album "Days Are Gone".

Haim consits of twenty something year old sisters, Este, Danielle, and Alana. Growing up in a musical household had an affect on the girls' careers. Their mother and father taught the girls how to play different instruments such as the drums, guitar, and keyboard from a very young age. Singing for local fundraisers in their family musical groupm...

Sports Journalism

Memorable Opening Day In Los Angeles

After an amazing 2014 regular season ,winning back to back National League West division pennants, the Los Angeles Dodgers were on top of the world and favorites to win the World Series in 2014. However, after losing to the St. Louis Cardinals in the postseason for a second year in a row and division rivals the San Francisco Giants winning their third World Series in five years, the Dodgers were ready to start new. Hiring new General Manager Andrew Friedman in the offseason, Los Angeles was ready to see changes to their starting line up. All Star secondbase men Dee Gordon, who lead the majors in stolen bases in 2014, and pitcher Dan Haren were traded to the Miami Marlins in a three way trade with the Anaheim Angels for veteran second basemen Howie Kendrick. Shortstop Hanley Ramirez signed with the Boston Red Sox in free agency leading the Dodgers to acquire veteran shortstop Jimmy Rollins from the Philadelphia Phillies....

Album Review

The Start of Something New

Haim consits of twenty something year old sisters, Este, Danielle, and Alana. Growing up in a musical household had an affect on the girls' careers. Their mother and father taught the girls how to play different instruments such as the drums, guitar, and keyboard from a very young age. Singing for local fundraisers in their family musical groupm RockinHaim, influenced the girls to become their own band.

After releasing their "Forever" EP and recieved a lot of success, Columbia Records signed the band to their label. Releasing singles such as power ballad "Falling" the bands album became very anticipated by the industry. While recording on tour as they traveled the world, their fan base grew city by city. Danielle Haim leads in the band in vocals and lead guitar. Este Haim helps with vocals and plays the bass...

No Likes Yet

Isabella Meneses doesn't have any likes yet.

1 Likes from Others

The Start of Something New

Liked by 1 person

Publisher

You've gone live!

Earned over 2 years ago

Competitor

Thanks for entering a competition.

Earned over 2 years ago

Admirer inactive

Follow over twenty other writers to become an admirer!

Best seller inactive

Get over twenty favorites for one of your published pieces and you'll be a bestseller.

Favoriter inactive

Get favoriting - read and favorite over ten pieces published by others to earn this badge.

Follower inactive

Follow over five other writers and you'll get a badge for your efforts.

Good neighbor inactive

Be a good neighbor - add a profile image and write a short biography.

Leader inactive

Become a leader of the pack when over five other writers start following you.

Luminary inactive

Publish one hundred pieces and you'll be a luminary.

Master reviewer inactive

Write and publish over fifty reviews to become a Master Reviewer

Patron inactive

Become a patron of writers - follow over thirty of them.

Popular penman inactive

Get over ten favorites for your work to become a Popular Penner.

Power writer inactive

Keep going! Write over ten thousand words and you'll be a Power Writer.

Pro reviewer inactive

Submit over five reviews and get that Pro Reviewer feeling.

Prolific inactive

Publish over ten different pieces to be truly prolific!

Reviewer inactive

Just write and submit a review to become a reviewer. Get to it!

Self editor inactive

Publish at least two versions of the same piece to become a self-editor

Super star inactive

Get your writing career glittering with more than thirty followers.

Supporter inactive

Get supportive. Follow over ten other writers and get a badge too.

Top critic inactive

Submit over fifteen reviews and you'll be a top critic.

Isabella Meneses doesn't have any followers yet.

Isabella Meneses isn't following anyone yet.