Images %286%29

Hunter

Walking

My Grandfather

I once noticed a man walking with a limp. I thought he was only hurt, although I later discovered that he was a veteran. I also discovered that he had overcame cancer. He had a hard life. He was my Grandfather.

Me

I wanna be me, just me, not what other people want me to be, cause what they want me to be is not me, so why would I be what I don't want to be, if it isn't me, when what I want to be is just me.

3 Very Underrated Rappers

Most people have heard of Eminem, Drake, Lil' Wayne, and Nicki Minaj. These are commonly known musicians. But there are musicians out there that do not get the credit they deserve. In my opinion, these are the most underrated rappers. Number 1 underrated is Hopsin. He has killer flow, and awsome lyrics. He still has many fans, but is not very well known. He really blew up after being featured on Tech N9ne's Am I A Psycho on which he featured on along B.O.B.. Not to mention he created his own music label, Funk Volume. Next on my list is Royce Da 5'9. He did an album with Eminem, the duo calling themselves Bad Meets Evil. He also some pretty good flow and speed. He is signed under Shady Records and Interscope Records, along with his rap group Slaughterhouse. Last on my list is Tech N9ne. Back in 99 he created his own record label, Strange Music. It is now the number...

Eminem & Tech N9ne Collaboration has Arrived!!!!

After lots of anticipation, the colab has finally arrived! The track Speedom(Worldwide Choppers 2) by Tech N9ne featuring Eminem and Krizz Kaliko started right off with Tech N9ne's incredible flow, then Krizz Kaliko's amazing voice, next Eminem came in and just blew the others away with his lighting speed. Tech came on again after Eminem, but could beat Em. I was surprised that Tech let some one out rap him on his own track! Tech is still fast, but Em was unbelievable.This is my new favorite song, reason? It has my top three favorite musicians/rappers all on pne track!!! This is AWSOME!!!

10 Second Essays

TEN SECONDS!!

Only ten seconds, and I don't know what to write about. So I just write about not knowing what to write about.

WILD

Wild

I am WILD,

but never free,

ever since I was a child,

but never able to be me,

when excited I get a little riled,

but never being able to be I want to be,

but I am WILD.

Open Prompt

Krizz Kaliko

People say that Elvis, and Micheal Jackson had the most unique and memmorable singing voices; I disagree. My favorite singer(and one of my favorite rappers) Krizz Kaliko(real name Samuel William Christopher Watson IV)  has the most amazing voice ever. He has a voice that gives you goosebumps, and it is awsome. Listen to the song Bipolar, Created a Monster, or Unstable. These are all tracks with him both rapping and singing. Both his rapping voice and singing voice are absolutley amazing. In my opinion, he has the most beautiful voice ever. If you really get into him, I suggest the album Kickin' & Screamin'. That is his best album in my opinion. His voice is unmachable, and hardly ever appreciated. Overall, he is a very underrated artist. He also has the disease called Vitilgo(sometimes confused with his album named Vitiligo). This disease is chronic, and causes the loss of skin color in blotches. In his case, it happens around his eyes and mouth(more...