Starlitskies

Sri Lanka

She/Her
17
INTJ
Reader and Writer
Feminist
Coder

Go check out my WtW twin sister Zirong! She's amazing!

Scribble Chums with remi'sgotinkstains, useless :) and em wilder.

est. 26 Oct 2020

Originally published: May 7, 2021

Includes some minor edits.

Hope you have a great day/night! <3

Transcendant

Lightning. Last night, heaven exposed itself. Two a.m. and the dark suffocating my lungs, I knelt at the edge of the bed to catch a glimpse of this god. The sky inhaled and exploded, flashing the white ribs of its underbelly. At the dead of the night, for a second and just for a second, it was day.   

Silence. Last night, absence pulled my breath backwards. I tumbled with it, into myself then outwards, and we waited.  

Thunder. Last night, the universe ran through me in a single breath. The air static electric, god, it felt orgasmic to touch skin with the cosmos. Shudders, reverberations running under yellow street lights, falling out of dissonance in the air. I listened to the sky cry for a love that left too fast.  

Lightning. Last night, I saw the bones of heaven. Silence. Last night, I held my breath in between. Thunder. Last night, I heard the cries for god, 

and I forgot the rain.

Week 5 - Writing as Meditation

• May 29, 2021 - 7:49am (Now Viewing)

• Zirong

re: Oooh just discovered another twin sis thing haha -- I really love planning too, and I actually made a schedule for my mid-year exams yesterday. Lol let's sound like major nerds together(though we know we aren't :D)
    I'm going to reply to your email tonight! Sending love! <333

• kathryn siena

re: thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Re: Thank you so much! And that's all good :)