Nyla

15

An Imagiste poem :)

Did I read Pound’s essay on vorticsim in its entirety?
Yes.

Did it take me a ridiculous amount of time?
Yes.

Did I only understand a solid half of it?
Yes.

Was it an interesting read?
Kind of, it definitely inspired me to write this piece. Seeing the reason for the imagiste movement and how he came up with ‘Station in the Metro’ inspired me to think about those moments when I have too many feelings to comprehend. And oh look, it ended up being related to transportation as well haha. But seriously, there’s just this whole other magic when you leave security check in and see everyone waiting there. Standing there, looking into the anxious faces, I’m in love with humanity. Hopefully this poem got some of those feelings across :)

Although note: You may have to deeply analyze to enjoy haha.

Greeted at the airport

5
Varying smiles and cultures:
intertwining branches of a willow tree.

• Sanjana Sunilkumar

Simple, yet stunning! Love this!

re: Aw thank you for your sweet and encouraging comment!! That's so nice of you to say...that piece is so long so thank you for reading it haha.
    Aw that's terrible. Sorta the same thing happened to me. I don't go running as often now because of covid. (so I'm pretty terribly out of shape...)
    Oh no girl when my mom told me she was pregnant I literally refused to believe her for like a week. And it was completely obvious...she told my sister and me pretty late on.
    Oh my gosh you are so welcome!! It's so fun to do, because the story is honestly so intriguing!! I love all the characters. And yeah that's totally fine! honestly I think that formatting is totally up to the author. You do whatever you think is best.
    Ha honestly I've been guilty of that too...as I've said before I'm lazy and capitalizing stuff is SO much effort (lol).
    Cool!! I'm so excited for the next chapter! Do you mind notifying me when its out?

I just finished editing the first chapter! I want to emphasize that I wasn't able to tell all the parts that were amazing because I would have to edit something in order to do so. And I'm also pretty lazy (there were many, many great parts!)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: I’M BACK!!!
    I missed you so so much!!! How are you?
    You’re so sweet! I’m so excited to talk to you again! And your comment made me so happy, lol! I really appreciate the encouragement, and I love how in depth your song feedback is! XD
    So first off, just YES they are amazing amazing amazing songs! XD
    I see you liked Heartbeat maybe as much as I do! Haha, the music video for it too is soo sweet! And I love the message of I’m Fine too! Okay, so I think even though it’s in Korean (which I do not speak unfortunately), just their voices and the music resonates so deeply with me, and then when I look up the lyrics, it adds a whole new layer of depth (idk if that really makes sense). But anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed your feedback on them! And the fact that I made you at least somewhat of a fan is amazing! :D
    Okay, I’ll suggest a couple more: So What, Crystal Snow, and for a couple solo songs of theirs, Euphoria by Jungkook, Sweet Night by V (Taehyung), and Promise by Jimin. Hope that doesn’t overwhelm you, but I have a lottt of suggestions, lol! XD
    Also, RM’s real name is Namjoon, just so you know! :)

Beautiful! Re: I would love to be notified! (sorry I find that kinda funny, considering you're 15, which I will be turning in a couple months, lollll) You can delete now :D

re: thank you!! Have a great day, too :D

re: Lol I just reread my response just to clear things up haha.
    thank you so much!! If I don't get to reading/editing the chapter soon I'm not ditching you lol but it might take a while for me to get to it cause I'm a tad bit busy. But I promise I will!

Re- Haha Yes!! You explained it so well!
    Sending lots of love<3

Oooh wow love the imagery here. So simple, but so beautiful. Great job!!
    re: Oh gosh thank you!! Your writing stunning as well I love reading it!!
    Oh that's totally fine! I think that sounds great. I just copy pasted it so you can delete the comment now! Thank you!
    Oh and also thank you for that super kind comment on the friendship piece. I'm so glad you enjoyed the piece!!

• Yellow Sweater

Ahh! so simple yet so perfect! This was a perfect first in the morning read. I was at the airport yesterday!