The Ravenclaw Dragon

District 5 & 13
Ravenclaw
Daughter of Athena
Nightwing
Shadow Charmer
INFJ-T
Rock Climber
Skier
Surfer
LDS
Currently Reading:
Fablehaven: Keys to the Demon Prision

Doing a collab here with Sam Rose called the Endless Prarie!

A-review-for-a-review!

Feeling "Puddle-Wonderful"

I feel puddle-wonderful.
I love it
            um
             j                 p
When I                             over these funpuddles. 

As      A    N      s p lash es    onme
      R     I          
I SMILE with DELIGHT.

Isn't the wOrld

\     |      /
WONDERFUL
   /   |      \

• SamRose

Ooh and you are reading the last Fablehaven? I LOVE that one! :)

• SamRose

Re: Yeah, I plan on adding some. I haven't gotten it all worked out yet, since the characters all just met I figured I'd wait until they've been together a few weeks at least before introducing anything. :P And I don't exactly have any personal experience to go off of lol

• Ava Marie

Hey, I forgot to tell you last night that I unloaded a recording to my competition piece

This is such a fun piece! It kind of makes me think of a concrete poem.
    Re: I did write it down, just in case...

• SamRose

Re: Great! I just mentioned that to everyone in case, a couple people didn't finish their reviews last time so I wanted to make sure they wouldn't feel bad about missing a round or two, ya know? Thx for the pieces! I'll letcha know when I have all the assignments ready. :)

• SamRose

K, it's time for the 3rd round of the Peer Review Group! Just let me know in the comments of my most recent piece what 1-3 pieces you would like reviewed! If you don't have any, just find any piece by anyone on WtW that is seeking a peer review and give me the link to that instead! If reviewing two pieces seems a little daunting at the moment, just let me know if you would like to skip this round. I think as it gets closer to the end of the school year we should probably have that be an option so we can make sure all the reviews get done. :) Tysm in advance!

• SamRose

Collab: And I just said "Hey!"

• SamRose

Re: Yep! It won't let me use my name as shop owner since I'm a minor, so I have to use my mom's. Sorry it took me so long to answer XD

• Ava Marie

Re: I've never climbed outside, but my mom says that we can go this summer. I climb at our local climbing gym, and I can climb 5.10-5.11, although I have climbed a 5.1+

• SamRose

Re: hmm, I'm not sure. I have an Etsy account and we could chat on there. Does that sound like it will work? I actually have a shop called GrowingUpArtistic and if you click Contact Seller you can basically text me, but it is just through the site. Or we could figure something out through comments.

• Ava Marie

Also, I just saw in your profile that you're a rock climber, what grade do you climb?

• Ava Marie

This is really good, I would struggle so much trying to write something like this, well done!!