Nyla

15

Replace silverware with dishware
Hope you enjoy :)

Infinity

Before I met you, every dream
Of mine had me at the center but then you
changed my mind and now I can only see of
you every night. I've said goodbye to the nightmare
of dying in solitude. Heart beating fast, I
look into your deep brown eyes and see everything.

Puppies, hot cocoa, raw Earth, everything
pure. I leave, see you next in a dream
and my oh my, you look perfect. I
wake up and remember how I felt when you
put your arm around me, letting me explain a nightmare
and I'm left wondering when I will next hear of

You. Will my friends speak your name? Or will it be said of
fate? Because never before have I been able to say, I've found my everything
And so I can not let you slip out of my fingers and shatter like silverware
the figment of imagination you must be, a tormented dream
where I wear an elegant ballgown and waltz with you
A conned and hypnotized fool was I

And seeing you again and again in front of me, I
feel hopeless, is it right for me to think of
in this galaxy of infinite outcomes, I become one with you,
and is it fair for me to have everything?
while so many go to sleep at night hungry and dream
of a grain of rice. Greed, I should beware.

Because you, in all your glory are
a rarity, more than anyone, least of all I
could claim as theirs, even in a dream
it seems to be a far off absurdity that I thought of
being with you again, and with a heavy heart I lose my everything
because I forsake you and nothing could come close to you

You
Are
Everything

Dream
Of

Looking up and seeing everything I could ever want in you
My dream is pierced by reality because you are
simply too perfect to be thought of.
End Words
1. dream
2. you
3. of
4. are
5. I 
6. everything

• a rose

instant nostalgia

• Zirong

ooo this is marvellous :0

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: ah okay!
    Yeah, I hear you about the braces. Blech, it’s so frustrating when they hurt so much! Mine are a kind called self-ligating... so they tighten on their own, but I have to get the wires changed every 4-6 weeks. Then my mouth is so sore for about two weeks after each visit when they change the wires. It’s annoying, but I hope it’s worth it in the end.
    Mmm.. sounds so good! I love root beer and sprite I guess..... XD And Dr Pepper, but I don’t drink that much (since it has caffeine).
    Probably summer (no school and time outside!!) What about you?

Oh wow, this is such a beautiful poem! It is amazing what you made from those words <3

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: aww, thank you so much!
    Haha, it’s so funny how similar we are!
    Ooh, wow that all sounds amazing!! Ummm... I would rank my chocolate hierarchy, but I don’t know if I can pick right off, lol. Basically anything, lol.
    Yes gummy worms are amazing! Okay; what is the Invisaline like? I’ve heard of those, but mine are a different kind. Also, what is your favorite drink (I love random questions, haha)?

• BriRiley

This is such a beautiful poem!! I love the second paragraph, and the ending is fantastic!!

Re: Thank you! If you learn his story those lines will make even more sense. ;P
    You're welcome!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: Aw, thank you!! :)
    Heheh, thanks! XD Yeah, I am kind of a crazy fan girl. I’ve heard Tom Holland is amazing, but honestly I don’t think I’ve ever really watched him in an interview. But cool! :)
    Ooh, that would be so cool too! There are so many cool places to visit. Yeah, I love traveling in general. Hmm... maybe either New York or California, both places I want to visit. But New Zealand would be awesomeee!
    Aww, that’s sweet! I understand how you feel; thank you for sharing with me. I’m always here if you need to talk (although I’m not always great at giving advice for things like this, but I would try, lol). Good luck figuring it all out. I will say, writing about it helps. A lot.
    Haha, yeahhhh....... I’ve had a crush on him for a while. I don’t really have a lot of details to share, but basically, I understand how hard it can be. But I appreciate your support. :)

re: No you're so sweet!! Thank you for that lovely and encouraging comment, it really made my day!!! <3

• barelybear

WOAHHH! I thought about trying this prompt for a hot 5 minutes, before I resigned myself to never being able to make it work. But sheish wow oh my! This is brilliant! I feel really inspired to try one too, though I still don’t know a theme I could use. Or the words. We’d get to that though haha.

Re: yayyy we love long sleeps :D I just had a coffee after a long sleep so I haveeeeee dmsmkska a lot of energy hahaha.
    Yea yanno like in the US there’s this whole “Woah British accents are so cute” thing. Well in Britain, most of us have British accents haha so the wow factor is lost a little. I still think Irish accents are great, and an old man with a Welsh accent is super sweet.
    And yes, I suppose when I go to college, even if it’s in the UK, I’ll get to meet some people ahah. Alas, for now, I must simply imagine myself dating celebrities.
    Hope you have a great sleep, and have some fun dreams!

• Nikki

GIRL! this piece.... I just love it!! it captures that gorgeous essence of love, where everything is like a movie. i enjoyed reading this so much <333
    re: okay firstly i am so so so sorry for not replying sooner. i accidentally marked ur message as read, and so it slipped my mind. :(
    but, your comment on my POV piece was juts so sweet! oh! *heart melts away* im so happy you liked the imagery and the relationship between the maid and the grandmom :)
    haha Nyla Grimm it is! also, i got a new phone! aaaaaaaa! sorry random update :D
    its so weird having to constantly take care of something. seriously, its like a baby. i keep having to check where it is... cuz im so paranoid that i'll misplace it XD
    but m particularly excited abt the cover! cuz im getting all these stickers from shows i've watched in the past!
    okay sorry, enough abt me. how are you?

Oh my. *jaw drops* This is stunning. I mean just so amazing. My favorite part is the first few lines; they're really impactful. Oh, I think you meant "dishware" not "silverware" but it's no biggie lol. Anyway I love this.

I am in love with this!!! I'm stuck on my sestina, with no idea on how to continue, but this is so beautiful!

I used the random word generator.... Maybe I'll take a book.