hi i'm jackson ;)

look alive, sunshine
whassup y'all
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" -Gandalf
"It simply isn't a story worth telling if there aren't dragons" -JRRTolkien

heyyy I'm a nerd, geek, and a lover of music.
Slytherin, Dauntless, daughter of Apollo, Rider of the Rohirrim, and RainWing/NightWing.
KILLJOYS MAKE SOME NOISE
Katelyn is my favorite person in the entire world

She's The Same

PROMPT: Dual Existence

1

GROUP: True Stories

There I was, walking up the sidewalk. I remember thinking it was just like old times, entering an old restaurant that I loved when I lived there. Noodles And Company, Muncie Indiana. I waited for what felt like forever, until I saw her old, familiar car pulling in. I burst out the door, bubbling with hello's and hi's and excitement. Turns out, she had no idea I would be there, her mom surprised her. Anyway, we sat down and talked, and it was if nothing had ever changed. We still interacted seamlessly, and I had a flashback to when I last saw her in this exact spot, a little over two years ago. It's as it the moments are one and the same. She merged with her past and present self, and I forgot who she was in the moment. She was the same. As I asked forgiveness, for a telephone game apology, for help reconciling, all the while she remained the same, sympathetic, and caring. She loves me, I love her, we both have a mutual agreement to be friends forever. It blends together, seeming the same every day as the last. All this over an empty restaurant table, we discussed everything from A to Z. And it was all over too fast, so so fast, but as if the seconds dragged on forever and were putty in our hands that molded to fit our expectations. 
Just like always.
She's still the same...

• hi i'm jackson ;)

yay

• Kepler

Awwwwwwww. (I believe the socially acceptable thing to type is " <3 " but that just feels off...) Good for Ali!!!! :)