GROUP:

True Stories

Login Open Group - Anyone Can Join

GROUP ACTIVITY

3
1

Zen (United States of America)() published:

Canary

PROMPT: Animal Alter-Ego  | GROUP: True Stories

I have wings made of feathers, fragile and beautiful, like silk and gold. Wings of freedom. Wings of Peace. Wings of everlasting retreat. A gift made from an angel's blessing. 

I have a harmonious voice. Always singing your favorite tune. My voice, a sweet lullaby, so sweet like caramel. I sing to soothe not to brag. I only sing for the kindest lads.

I like to be around others, I can't stand to be alone. If I'm not singing with...

Seeking Peer Reviews

clos (United States of America)() liked Mexico (Draft 2) by Jessica Garcia (United States of America)()

Samina (India)() published:

My passion

PROMPT: Intention  | GROUP: True Stories

Passion 
Seeking Peer Reviews

1
1

Jessica Garcia (United States of America)() published:

Mexico (Draft 2)

PROMPT: Dual Existence  | GROUP: True Stories

We take the steps off of the plane and I smell the same smell of familiarness. Whether it's raining when we step off or dry as ever, the smell is always there. We walk into the airport and head to customs. I already know it's coming, the wave of mosquitoes that bite you until you have bumps all over your skin. I came prepared though, I'm all covered up so they won't bite me. We hurry through customs and walk...

Orion Hopkins (United States of America)() liked No More Time by Orion Hopkins (United States of America)()

hi i'm jackson ;) (United States of America)() published:

Animal

A dog that sings loudly--and sometimes well. Who loves her friends and will do anything for them...
Or do anything for a hug...

2

Orion Hopkins (United States of America)() published:

The Fox

A fox represents me. I'm fast, sneaky, cute, and smart. Those who know me I hope would agree. They are my favorite animal too. I know this is short, but it's what represents me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica Garcia (United States of America)() reviewed:

No More Time

PROMPT: Dual Existence

I understand this is only a prompt, but it would be really cool to see a continuance of this piece.

Jessica Garcia (United States of America)() liked No More Time by Orion Hopkins (United States of America)()

Sabine of the Galaxy (United States of America)() liked 100 Wor(L)ds by hi i'm jackson ;) (United States of America)()

KiwiCat ᵔᴥᵔ (Australia)() reviewed:

Our World #worldtruths

PROMPT: Someday Story

Maybe some points on what good things their are as WELL as the bad things maybe, at the bottom? (Just a bit) Otherwise super di dooper great job!

KiwiCat ᵔᴥᵔ (Australia)() reviewed:

Burning Red Flower

PROMPT: Screech. Hiss. Charge.

etherealthem15 (United States of America)() published:

When I Let Things Free

PROMPT: A Train, a Café, a Quiet Corner…  | GROUP: True Stories

When I let loose the words that my heart and mind know, and they run wild upon paper or screens, the place has no value. They dance themselves free in classrooms, on porch steps, in friend's bedrooms, on roofs, in my bed, in hallways, on car rides, and other places where I need to let things flow. My expression is best when I have notes, from instruments and voices, passing through my ears. Letting free what rampages in my heart,...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Purple Kitty 2001 (Canada)() published:

Whenever, Wherever (I Write)

The title says it. When I feel the urge, if I have a notebook handy, I quickly write something down. In the past, this would be at the dining room or kitchen table or sprawled on my bed, usually in the evening or when everything is quiet. Nowadays, I also do a lot of writing on my laptop in my dorm (at university) and not so much with pen and paper.

YayaZ (United States of America)() reviewed:

Tears by Moonlight

PROMPT: Dual Existence

I was attracted to this piece because of the intriguing title. I think that you could enhance the quality of this piece by giving readers more of a hint about the plot and setting. You did, however, do well in...

lonely_poet_bee (United States of America)() liked My First by lonely_poet_bee (United States of America)()

1

lonely_poet_bee (United States of America)() published:

My First

FREE WRITING  | GROUP: True Stories

We talked a lot,
We became friends,
Then we became more,
But that's not where the story ends,

We loved each other a lot,
But we also fought,
It made me deeply distraught,
But the way I loved you won't be forgot,

You treated me with care,
Careful to not even pull my hair,
You kissed my lips ever so softly,
You made me want to be yours entirely,

I hope to see you again one day,
So I can...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Charisse Marison (United States of America)() liked The Write Place by A Rose (United States of America)()

Aksh (India)() liked The Write Place by A Rose (United States of America)()

Charisse Marison (United States of America)() liked My Life, As Nonfictional As It Gets by Quille (United States of America)()

2

A Rose (United States of America)() published:

The Write Place

In order to write, I need to lure the world asleep so I can exist somewhere beyond but within it: a waking person in a soft, asleep existence. I set a folk vinyl spinning, put my tea gently on my desk, open the windows, and close my eyes, for just a second. Writing is usually mine after a long hard day, or when the rain bangs against the roof, or if I've been on a long walk. Oh, there's another...

Seeking Peer Reviews

2
1

No More Time

Jadlyn, my love. Mom, Dad, brother, sister, cousins, aunts, and uncles. gone before my eyes. There is no more timein this world to hold all of humanity. Soon when time will finally end, then I will be gone too. Just like the rest. Why am I the last one to leave, not just in my family.. but in the world. I was last in line to die. Nothing more of anyone else. They'd just stop where...

symphonyrain0812 (United Arab Emirates)() liked Sufficient by PalmLeaf (Thailand)()

ava09 (United States of America)() liked Fin. by Koda Lynn (Japan)()