GROUP:

True Stories

Login Open Group - Anyone Can Join

All writing published for Animal Alter-Ego

Published writing

1
1

Quille (United States of America)() published:

Beautiful Creatures

PROMPT: Animal Alter-Ego  | GROUP: True Stories

A snake slithers through the winter-dried grass, its scales slices of glowing agate. Making its way towards the forest, it rears up to glance behind, testing the air with its blackened, forked tongue. Its eyes, fiery orbs of hate with shadowy slits for pupils, perceive nothing on the foggy moors around. Safe, it turns again towards the forest, its body lightning ripples on the ground as it comes closer to the cave where it can hide from the cruel sun.
...

Seeking Peer Reviews

1

YanaKang (United States of America)() published:

LIONESS

I'd like to think I'm a lioness: a strong, fierce, and resourceful creature. When people think of lions, they automatically think of the pride male, with his thick, golden mane and majestic form. The male lion may be gorgeous to look at, but lionesses remind me of something stronger. Whereas the male's primary responsibility is to prowl the pride's territory to fight invaders and sire the new generation of cubs, female lionesses are the true foundation of what allows the...

1

Eri_09 (India)() published:

The-Can't-Ignore-It-Rooster

The rooster's active mind is always working on a way to create more drama in its life. Offsetting a feisty and competitive nature is a secretive and aloof side that manifests itself when it feels insecure. And yet, a rooster is a solid friend. Their blunt approach -- while sometimes hurtful and tactless -- can always be counted on to be honest and frank. 
There's a touch of glamour in everything the rooster does -- for settling for less would...

3
1

Zen (United States of America)() published:

Canary

I have wings made of feathers, fragile and beautiful, like silk and gold. Wings of freedom. Wings of Peace. Wings of everlasting retreat. A gift made from an angel's blessing. 

I have a harmonious voice. Always singing your favorite tune. My voice, a sweet lullaby, so sweet like caramel. I sing to soothe not to brag. I only sing for the kindest lads.

I like to be around others, I can't stand to be alone. If I'm not singing with...

Seeking Peer Reviews

hi i'm jackson ;) (United States of America)() published:

Animal

A dog that sings loudly--and sometimes well. Who loves her friends and will do anything for them...
Or do anything for a hug...

2

Orion Hopkins (United States of America)() published:

The Fox

A fox represents me. I'm fast, sneaky, cute, and smart. Those who know me I hope would agree. They are my favorite animal too. I know this is short, but it's what represents me!!!!!!!!!!!!