Write the world   true stories group
GROUP:

True Stories

Login Open Group - Anyone Can Join

All writing published for Car Stories

Published writing

Imgres 1
1

Jae (United States) published:

Grab your barf Bags

PROMPT: Car Stories  | GROUP: True Stories

Did you realize that a lot of the time, people get carsick?
Well, you probably didn't, but I'm here to tell you how I got the worst case of carsickness ever.

It was a couple years back, and we were driving to Washington D.C.
It was early, too early to be awake. My mom had offered us these applesauce containers, and I was little, so I took three, and started to eat them. Turns out, they were not applesauce. THey...

Black rose wallpaper 1080p number chw

Sakinah Manning (United Kingdom) published:

What happened

Piercing screams, Bright lights, Laughing, crying, talking

Panic and the Egyptian heat gathers beads of sweat on my forehead.
''what happened''  

The stench of blood, dizziness, blurriness 

''focus''
''what happened''
''think''

The bridge, My brother laughing

''I love this bridge'' His voice echos
''Why'' My mother echos back
''Is's so big''

voices a echoing, ringing in my head sometimes making I can barely make out what they are saying.

The ringing, the echos, the voices growing louder and louder...
Seeking Peer Reviews

Lightvsdark
1

Pencil+Paper= Endless Opportunities (United States) published:

Sleeping secrets

Sometimes on long car rides I almost fall asleep. Almost but not quite ears still listening to the sounds and words around me. Though my parents don't notice and think I am asleep. They share secrets about my birthday or holiday trips. They know better now. I am always listening.

Seeking Peer Reviews

Dc69f582 bd7c 469f 90b7 a1c7fab2d2c8

PureHeart (United Kingdom) published:

Blurry Vision

Night time.

The wistful flurries of city lights wizz past. Slipping in and out of consciousness, I am happily unaware about the chaos outside. My eyes avoid the havoc from outside, and ignore the damage being done. Dreams are better than reality, anyway.

And ignorance is bliss.

Running away is what I do best. Running away from the mess, leaving behind the worries, the stress of life. Some people call me a coward. I'm not. I'm just afraid of...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Screenshot 2018 10 24 16 27 46

--RosieOnTheRun (from reality)-- (United Kingdom) published:

Get in the car

This memory somehow alluded my mind for many a moon, and then it came back in the middle of another sleepless night. Even now I'm not sure which parts I created in my head. Part of me doubts it ever happened. Part of me can't understand how I forgot it for so long 

I remember the night pressing m on the car windows. But I'm not sure it was night.  I remeber that I sat in the front seat- I...

Seeking Peer Reviews

Ham
3
1

Anxiety (United States) published:

Cold

Mom stormed out the door, her fine brown hair blowing behind her as the cool wind hits her face. That left me sitting there, my white sweater making my neck scratchy.  I sat there for maybe three seconds, remembering how upset mom was about my report card.  She had wend slightly red in the face and was biting her lower lip as she always does when angry.  Still quivering slightly from her yelling voice, i rose wairily and grabbed my...

Seeking Peer Reviews