Minvra

I enjoy reading and been doing this as my past time a lot.
Love cooking, and learning in general. But I am not overly fond of school.

Hello, I'm Minvra.
I am a fan of:
Percy Jackson
A Throne of Glass
Holes
Gated
Adventure Time songs (Everything stays)
Rebecca Sugar's Music
Olivia Olson (voice actor of Vanessa in Phineas & Ferb and Marceline in Adventure Time)

Dreams:
Figure out what I want to do.
Do
A storyteller

All writing is practice. It doesn't matter how you start or whether you can start perfectly. It's that you can get hooked to it. Action brings motivation.

Never Forget

The one thing I have to say is to Never Forget.

Never forget what? Never forget the world around you? Never forget who you are and be that person? Never forget why you do so and so. Never forget this piece? 

Yes. All of it and so much more.
Never forget to pull back when you need to and the time off.
Never forget your happiness.
Never forget to reflect to take the time and reflect yourself.
Never forget your mistakes so you can learn from them.
Never forget the people who love you.
And never forget the positives and negatives because happiness would never be a thing without negative emotions. That would be default. Never forget, never forget, never forget. 

Never, I would say, is a word that can see negative, but any word and context can hold a different meaning. I know this is a lot of repetition, but that's the point. Reuse, reuse, reuse. 

When I was young(er), I would use never in a negative way. Never forget your homework and never not give your 110%. I'm a perfectionist at her worst point. I fear growing up or the idea of the responsibilities and the thick atmosphere like this right now. And the bitterness that comes (today) with the "ruling" generation in general (the ones up there to run society) when they do stupid stuff and expect us to fill for them when we grow up. 

So what did I do? I plunged into school work and all that and forgot the social aspect that makes elementary and middle school all the more meaningful. And many times over, I would feel that I would crash and burn and fall back. To this day I still have trouble. And last year I was determined to be more open. Unfortunately the pandemic rolled around. 

Never forget your ability to use your creativity and make what you do all the more meaningful and  definitely, never forget to step back to reflect your life. You have all the time in the world (as society is right now nearly static) to do the things you want to do, look for experiences, and more. Tap into that brain of yours to start the engine. 

• beth r.

great work!!
    re: omg thats terrifying XD

• Rachaelgrace

I really like this!!