(sk)eyesofocher

"I know a place where the bruised and broken
Live like the kings and the queens of tragedy."

hey! It's ya 'obbit, lin.
We're all mad here.
she/her....? (I'll get back to you on that.)
~14~
we stan succulents names Gerard Way here.
we stan a lot of things.
including you, dear reader.

Untitled

White peaks, mountain wind 

Dark crows 

Petrichor 

Fire, smoke 

Home.

Re: Um... Is the phrase "midnight memories" supposed to mean anything to me? *chuckles awkwardly in shelteredness and bad memory*

• sci-Fi

Re: oh my gods me neitherrrrr!!! I am praying to all the gods that they don't screw this up like they did the movies. We need blond Annabeth, green eyed Percy, blue food, and 12 year olds. Is that too much to ask?
    Luckily Uncle Rick is on the job as well so it'll most likely be amazing :D.

• sci-Fi

Re: uhmmmm I am NOT judging. Nico's not a favorite of mine, but he's definitely one of the most well-thought-out characters and I feel for him. And bruh, Percabeth is MY favorite ship (even if I am 110% in love with Percy), very closely followed by Solangelo and Fierrochase (and I'm also crushing on Alex, so.)

• beth r.

this is so short and gorgeous!
    re: lol thanks for yellin at alex for me >3

• sci-Fi

Re: Uggghhhhh that is such a hard question!!! I think... Alex Fierro? I just love how they're strong, and know exactly who they are, even though they've gone through so much. Either them or Thalia Grace, and ofc I'm in love with Percy (but in a different way, wink wink).
    Wby?? Who's you're fav character? Harder question-- what's your favorite ship?

• sci-Fi

Re: Not saying!!! I read it cover to cover, didn't move for six hours, and I will not be the cause of a spoiler!

• sci-Fi

Re: Oh my godsssss.... ugh I don't want to spoil anything, so I'll just say this: I laughed my head off and cried my eyes out and omg, the wait was worth it.

• sci-Fi

You can portray so much strength in ten words... and somehow I know exactly what you're talking about.

petrichor! amazing word. love this. it conveys so much with so little.