chrysanthemums&ink

sʜɪɴᴇᴇ's ʙᴀᴄᴋ
sʜɪɴᴇᴇ's ʙᴀᴄᴋ
sʜɪɴᴇᴇ's ʙᴀᴄᴋ
ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ʙᴀᴄᴋ

edit

rotting body / of stars

it is cold enough to press hot metal to my eyes 
and soften until the lids are able to be peeled open. 
the flower in my pupils, i snap the petals off
and wither into the dirt, toes sunken in the soil.
the stars look like a muddy tapestry, fraying
from the center to its edges. i pull on the loose
thread and unravel the sky until there is nothing 
left. i wrap the string around my arms and tighten
until my cracked skin turns red. it is warm. it is warm. 

the life we could've had

wrote this today on a whim. i wish i could've made it more connected, but it's all i've got. 

• November 22, 2020 - 1:50am (Now Viewing)

Re: awww thank you :) I'm so so so glad my piece was helpful. It took a lot of research and frantic googling and guessing and searching to find any really good information about demigirls—and i didnt want anyone to have to go through that frustration like I did. I want people to know how I feel because then maybe they find themselves too. Am I making any sense? I honestly dont know.
    Anyways, again, so glad you liked it <333

• Jasmine_K

Been off wtw for the past 2 months and my god was this such a gorgeous piece to come back to. (does that sentence make sense? sometimes i feel like my sentences don't make sense idk.)
    what i'm trying to say is that this made me completely speechless. your imagery is always gorgeous but oh my gosh. this is a masterpiece.

re: awww thank you <333 I really appreciate all of your support on my writing. I'm honored that you're following me <33 Again, i cannot tell you how much it means to me :)

Woah i never saw this the first time but I'm absolutely in love with this... honestly this is stunning. I adore your writing <333 wow. the emotion in this --- gah, i don't have the words!! amazing <333

Still STUNNING