bookmagic

INFJ
she/her/
I'm weird, deal with it
Is constantly stuck in her own fantasies
Kotlc, Land of Stories, League of Archers, Bookwanderers, etc...
Hello Book Club
Pen name: Skarlett Clarmont
I want to be a novelist

"Each generation dumps their problems on the next because they simply don't have enough time to deal with them. I suspect that if they could see a bigger picture they would not destroy themselves and their planet the same way."
-Mr. Forkle/Shanon Messenger
I've got your back.
"I never really much cared for my heart, until I learned it kept me alive," --me
Scrap all the projects: fairy tale Fridays and that's it.

Dear diary

Dear diary,
"Your name is so simple yet full of secrets." -me 2020
I had one of the worst days I ever had today, I accidentally skipped a class and I feel soooooo bad. I never skip class. I guess I'm just stupid like that. I'm hoping things will turn around so I'm gonna name ten things that I'm looking forward to.
1. Horseback riding: because it makes me feel free
2. writing letters to covid-19 patients: because it will make people happy
3. Physics (Call me a nerd, I dare you): because I get to learn something new
4. Tomorrow: because of a fresh start
5. Jumping on the trampoline in my backyard: because me my sister love doing that
6. donating my stuff next week: because I can give people hope
7. taking out the recycling and counting how much there is: because it's awesome when people recycle
8. Halloween: because I love halloween whether it's covid or not
9. Getting a milkshake with my mom: because I hardly see her anymore
10. Reading everything on write the world over and over: because everything is o inspiring and you guys are the reason I look forward to things.

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much!

• acrosstheuniverse28

Love this! Keep looking forward to those little things. That's awesome that you like physics! I... well, I really don't enjoy it, to put it lightly XD

• ~madeline~

Re: huh, ive never though about him forming a connection with the stars... My theories mostly center center around the fact that his mom had him tested as I think it was a Vanisher several times when he was young. I can't imagine why she would do that unless it had to do with her experiment thing... I don't know what that means tho...

• ~madeline~

Re: I can see all those... I guess it really depends on what's going on with Keefe... BTW, what do you think is going to happen to him? Is he going to develop a new ability? I have a couple theories/ideas... And yeah, tiana is kinda great, Tam is literally hilarious and I'm pretty sure he fits really well with Biana...