alwayswriting

Germany

16
volleyball
Don‘t know what to do with life but this seems nice :)

~sweather weather~

Writing poems and short stories! My genres are romance and historical non-fiction (sometimes fantasy). I occasionally write about serious topics.
Appreciate you reading my work and giving feedback:)

~follow for follow, review for review~

THANK YOU FOR 50 FOLLOWERS

More than a pandemic

PROMPT: Don’t Forget

4
Don't tell me you've forgotten,
the world isn't at peace,
the pandemic isn't the worst.
climate change is still happening,
the fires aren't a curse.

Don't tell me you've forgotten,
soon it won't be snowing anymore,
our winters won't be white.
Climate change is still happening,
so let's stand up and unite!

Don't tell me you've forgotten,
polar bears are drowning,
the polar caps are melting.
Climate change is still happening,
we have to keep on helping.

I don't know what this poem is, I just wrote what I was thinking. It is not nearly done, but please feel free to leave comments!

• alwayswriting

Since I found this in my drafts and I randomly decided to post it, I forgot that I already posted this in October... Sorry for the mixup, there will be some *new* stories and poems soon!!

• alwayswriting

Thank you therisingwriter! We really should be focusing on the other problems too...

I live near Frankfurt, and a have a great view on the skyline. The sunsets are so precious!!

• storie_bird

this poem really sticks...btw, it's like we have forgotten the presence of many other tragedies after this pandemic came in. it is so true that people need to remember that we are at war with more than the virus!

Re: thanks for the comment:D If you don't mind, what place do you live in, there in Germany? I am living in the neighborhood of Kigali so I am always having the best view of it!