BizzleWrites

I'm Issy.
I'm 14 and an aspiring artist and author.
Black Lives matter.
Likes:
Bi puns
Murder mystery TV shows
Art
Shakespeare poetry
Dislikes:
I can't even be bothered writing them all down
.
Goodbi
Have a nice day

Remember to write even if you think you are bad at it, you're not

Dear Fourteen-Year-Old Me

PROMPT: Dear Me

4
Dear fourteen-year-old me, 
I want to know something, have I got it all figured out? Do I have friends still? What happened about the people from co-op? Am I finally at school? Or have I gone to school and left again? What is happening in my life right now? What am I planning for the future? Have I finally got my business of selling art up and running? 
Now I will tell me about myself now. Things are hard, I had an argument with a friend the Friday before last and now I don't know if I will even be friend with her anymore. I want to know one thing though, after what happened last Monday, What happened about El?
I wonder if I'm still obsessed with cottagecore, and do I still want to live in the country-side when I'm a young adult? Have I met with the people from hey-music yet? I know I'm looking forward to when that happens. It is going to be rather . . . interesting. I am genuinely looking forward to it though. 
What TV shows do I like watching? Right now I am obsessed with Grantchester, but I'm a little sad because I'm at the end of season three and Sidney will leave in the next season. 
It is sad not being able to leave the house, but hopefully we will be able to soon. 
Last but not least, did I end up having that thirteenth birthday party? And did I shave my hair at it like planned? What was the theme? One last question - Have I had my fourteenth birthday party yet? I can't believe that when I read this it will have been over a year since quarantine started. And did we go to Tasmania at Christmas? What is my life really like now?
Goodbi forever from your past self,  
Issy
This is weird, I'm also kind of wondering what I think of my writing now, when I'm fourteen - if that makes sense. 

• rainydayz

i think of that (referring to your footnotes) sometimes. obviously, i hope that my writing now is good enough that i could look back on it and be like dang go off ig, but i also want to improve so much that my writing now looks kind of bad compared to my future pieces. i don’t know if that makes sense. sorry i just went on a mini tangent lol.

• ~madeline~

Wow! I like this.